Aa
A
A
Close
High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community
A community of people with High Blood Pressure to guide and support you. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 968) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Tbd
GHA53External User
I have lost weight in the pass but unable to stop taking BP med.
3 answers |
I’m only taking 5 mg of lisinopril and I take 150 mg Zoloft I’ve been having a extra heartbeat (palpitations ) my cardio put me on 12.5 m...
16467414 tn?1448308529
Good afternoon. I went to the internist on Tuesday and my blood pressure was 162/97. The doctor put on Losartan Potassium 50 mg. Since th...
7 answers | 2 comments |
Over view: I'm 26yrs, male and I've had hypertension over the last few years (heridetary) I've been through tests, I'm physically active ...
4 answers |
Went to the urgent care for my finger and I had high blood pressure. I went home and it was still high so an hour later I went back to ER...
1 answer |
5536886 tn?1455830946
So many people have high blood pressure and don't really know- it can be a problem without any symptoms. What is your story for how you ...
2 answers |
Hi there My dad is 61 years old, 62.5 inches tall and 68 Kg. He has been having a blood pressure of 170/100 for a quite long period (abo...
1 answer |
Tbd
mimijoy2External User
I would like to get off blood pressure meds and I need help doing that.
2 answers |
Tbd
bookladypcesExternal User
I really want to get off blood pressure medication. Looking for healthy ways to do this.
2 answers |
Tbd
Cosmo1966External User
I was told to avoid red meat and eat more vegetables and drink one glass of red wine to keep your heart healthy.
1 answer |
Tbd
SJEFFERSON1226External User
What can I do to reduce my high blood pressure?
1 answer |
Tbd
dbcollinsExternal User
I just received my Plexus yesterday.
1 answer |
Tbd
BaseballCoachExternal User
What specific foods can I eat to help control my blood pressure?
2 answers |
Tbd
AndrieneExternal User
I had a B/P of 130/90 is that to high
1 answer |
I got diagnosed with hypertension at 37 years of age. Due to my "youth" my gp insisted on me seeing a cardiologist because apparently if ...
2 answers |
Tbd
rumpanosExternal User
I would like to know the answer to my question.
2 answers |
I gather that most people with white coat syndrome only get it at the doctor's office. I get it at home as well. I take three readings...
2 answers |
4849766 tn?1391042293
Happy anniversary erijon- thank you for your service as a CL!  Please take a moment to reach out to erijon, and give a shout out for h...
Ok I'm a 21 year old active male, I'm mixed Caucasian/African American. Recently I have been diagnosed with high blood pressure and been ...
8 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 19 years old, when i wake up in the morning i have a blood pressure like , 106/61, i think thats ok but in the evening after lunch it...
2 answers |
A
A
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Recent Activity
Blank
dealhunter7379 joined this community
Welcome them!
Sep 29
Blank
Saul1935 is ...male,76,tempe,az memb... Comment
Sep 03