Aa
A
A
Close

High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community

A community of people with High Blood Pressure to guide and support your journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: nutrition, exercise, and treatment.

1 - 20 (of 829) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
17270628_tn?1455144086
Hi everyone I am new to this community. I have had high blood pressure since giving birth to my son 38 yrs as go when in was 25 yrs old and had toxemia. I am 63 now and for many years my pressure was 150/100 and I was not medicated. So m...
Joyceplaysmusic | Last answer
16864551_tn?1452010506
Yesterday's visit to the doctor was an interim visit to check BP, which had read a little high. I've been on BP meds for years. First reading was "a little high"... to be expected. Next 2 were in the normal range. The doctor wants me to...
JBMllr | Last answer
hello, I am 51 years old from muzaffarpur,bihar the matter of concern is that i am a old diabetic patient with cardiac disease,now in recent 3 days back i have felt an eventual problem in speaking since i am unable to speak prope...
aquib099 | Posted
Hi all, I am 26 years old. In the past 6 years I was not active at all. In the past week I have measured my blood pressure regularly. The maximum was 131/91 (heart beat rate was 79) when I am stressed and the minimum was 117/67 (heart...
mrkmrk | Posted
Hi all, I'm not suffering hypertension but was diagnosed pre-diabetes which is now under control. 1) On hospital visits at Aug 08, 2015 (last Summer) My blood pressure (upper left arm) SYS 121 mmHg DIA 74 mmHg PU...
satimis | Posted
Hello everyone. I'm on here right now just kind of looking for some input. I have an Omron BP monitor at home which is accurate. I take my blood pressure daily since going to the doctor last year and my blood pressure was extremely h...
Jansell84 | Last answer
I take atorvastatin and don't remember if I took it or not
joorff916 | Last answer
Hey, I have a question about my blood pressure, when I measure it while sitting it reads usually around 100-115 / 60-68, but if I stand up and measure it again it inmediately goes up to 120-125 / 80-85. Heart rate goes from 70 sitting to...
androidz | Posted
I'm a 47 year old hypertensive male. Quick hypertension history: 25-35 years old: normal/high blood pressure, 135/85 36 years old: 140/90, official hypertensive diagnosis 36-43 years old: many meds tried, no medicine significantly br...
PepperJeff | Last comment
I'm a 47 y/o woman with perimenopausal symptoms. About a year ago I began experiencing hemifacial freezing,but it seems directly tied to when and how I turn my head. Now for about three months I've had random periods in which (for severa...
pirouettes | Posted
In September of 2015 I started feeling chest discomfort right of my heart. The pain isn't sharp rather fees like someone's pushing fingers into heart, pain can radiate to back and usually is accompanied by the same feeling in throat by A...
adam21684 | Last answer
16467414_tn?1448308529
Good afternoon. I went to the internist on Tuesday and my blood pressure was 162/97. The doctor put on Losartan Potassium 50 mg. Since then I have been feeling nauseated and slightly dizzy. Are these symptoms normal with this medication?...
Lily70 | Last answer
I am currently on three different Bp medication which I take daily however my Bp is consistently high the lowest it has ever been was 168/107. I am 39 years old. This weekend I attempted to run a few errands. I got up, showered, got dres...
Waymant | Last answer
In the past 7 months I have constantly checked my Blood Pressure and it has always been 150/90 and 140/90,I posted on this forum sometime ago and I was advised to go for beet root capsules and fish oil, I obliged and have been taking the...
ywong | Last answer
My dad saw a doctor and she said his bp was high and he needed to go straight to his doctors office. He said it was "85" but when he went to his doctor six days later he got a 167 reading. I am sure she meant 185 because she wouldn't hav...
ando35 | Last answer
I Am a 2nd Year Product Design student currently trying to reduce falls in the elderly. Im concentrating on postural hypotension and its effects in causing falls. I have proposed a device that would compress the lower leg muscles to res...
Theodorepoole | Posted
I do exercise every day as im going to a tennis academy so frequently we have fitness sessions consisting of cardio we also have heart rate monitors, today we had a cardio session, my heart rate was at 75 percent of its capacity even th...
My father has been taking medication for High blood pressure since 2 years, he was advised to take cinod-5mg tablet. Recently there was a blood clot detected inside his eye, can some one please tell if the reason could be blood pressure ...
Bhanu_nitt | Posted
I’m 60plus, my BP stays around 140/90 .I’ve been taking these medicines for almost 5years . 1- NatrilixSR/ Indapamide 1.5mg 2- Tenormin / Atenolol 50mg 3- Lofral-5/Amlodine 5mg and Euthyrox 100ug My Cholesterol was ...
farooqdha | Last answer
I was highly worried/nervous about a particular matter at the second time.
stevejj58 | Last answer
A
A
Top Healthy Living Answerers
1236893_tn?1408490528
Blank
Blank
Ireland
Blank
Barbourville, KY
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker