Aa
A
A
Close

High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community

A community of people with High Blood Pressure to guide and support your journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: nutrition, exercise, and treatment.

21 - 40 (of 827) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi im only 28 years old but my blood pressure is to high 150/100 160/110. I had tested my blood and electrolytes and they were all normal. My echo cardiogram is also normal. My doctor said its essential hyper tension. How can i deal with...
Kabuteric | Last answer
First and foremost, I fully understand that it would not be practical to hope for any diagnostic help with regards to my blood pressure concerns.. My baseline blood pressure used to be that of a young hypertensive (throughout my mid-l...
nfgb80 | Posted
Hi everyone new here! My husband is 28 non- smoker and non- drinker but on rare occasions.. Also has a family history of high blood pressure-- his mom ,brothers uncles grandmother and father all at young age. I myself work at an assist...
Lovemysixkiddos | Last answer
Hello guys! The doctor said a good way to keep my BP under control is by exercising. Problem is: I'm having quite a hard time sticking to it. Anyone else experiencing the same? What are the major issues (or excuses) you have to not ex...
ClaraHea | Last answer
Is there anyone out there that's dealing with or have general knowledge about LVH that's is left ventricular hypertrophy (moderate stage). I'm a 24 year old male and I've had hypertension for year now getting to where I can keep it under...
Saylor23 | Last answer
Hi my boyfriend is 53 and has a thickened left ventricle which causes very high BP. He is taking metaprolol 50mg twice a day now and lisinopril / hydrochlorothiazide 20mg/25mg twice daily also. In addition he has been very depressed and ...
LydiaRobinvale | Last answer
1767041_tn?1313769051
I am 56 yrs old and have had high BP and CHF for quite a number of years now and am also overweight at 275 lbs. BP averages between 170/90 - 190/100. I am about to start a long term water fast to improve my heart function. I have stu...
Gord10 | Last answer
I was recently in the hospital with pancreatitis went in taking Metformin, Losartan, Bystolic...came home with only 1....Norvasc....since i have felt anxious, COLD, legs ache, CAN'T SLEEP!! Could this be the med & if so does anyone have ...
duffskd | Posted
Hi can you advise on how to treat chest hot
TakaiAKoma | Posted
Doctors have been bugging me about my blood pressure for a few years, but I usually shrugged them off. My family has high blood pressure and all seem to be just fine. I guess my grandma had a stroke in her 90s, but she was fine. I thi...
socaldan | Last answer
This is my first time using this website. I hate to bother all of you, but I have gone 13 months with symptoms now and the only sure diagnosis I have been given is stubborn hypertension. I understand this website is not intended to make ...
gonzUSA | Last answer
Has anyone experienced blood pressure of over 280 close to 300? Could you please share what you were feeling at the time, all your symptoms etc. It would be so helpful to get insight..thank you!
valdavid5757 | Last answer
My main question is how low can your heart rate get and still be safe? I'm afraid to take a beta block for my hypertension because my hr at night gets as low as 55 without them. I'm 24 years old I have hypertension, I'm active/normal wei...
Saylor23 | Posted
40yrs male. 5'11' 210# work construction and lift weights Never smoked, drink my be two glasses of alcohol a year. BP is usually normal, started having headaches from a pinched nerve in my neck (occipital neuralgia) and from my first d...
Randy3tc | Last answer
15256956_tn?1439428831
So the basics - Male, 39, overweight, doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, has severe anxiety, hypertension. Just had a stress-echo looking to provoke the PVC's & PAC's I get randomly, came back clean and negative. Since October 7th, I'...
Cosmonaut_Chimp | Posted
Hi. I`m 28 years old, male. Five days ago i chek my blood pressure and it was 140/80, then I checked every day for the last five days and the results are the same, 141/90, 140/80, 140/82. My pulse is 75 - 80. I don`t have any symptoms. S...
Svestium | Posted
Hello, my mom is 51yrs. She is 300lbs and has high blood pressure. I know this is serious, but how serious? What would you recommend for weight loss? Thank you in advance Best, Marie
Kerinya | Last answer
I think I need to revise my last entry. Does anyone know why my diastolic will not go below 94. My PCP has tried lisinopril, then we doubled dosage, and at my last visit we changed mess. Now I'm taking benicar/HCT. Guess I'm just worri...
shay933 | Last answer
More specifically this question is a request for a second opinion. I'm a 24 year old male and my systolic blood pressure has been running high the past several years. My BP only became a concern when I went to the dentist and it was 158/...
Burg_4 | Last answer
As of today I have been monitoring my Bp one during the day and once at night. My systolic has constantly been in the 140's-150's/70's pulse is around lower 60's. I am on two medications for hypertension...losartan 100mg/hctz and sprolac...
Saylor23 | Last answer
A
A
Top Healthy Living Answerers
1236893_tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee
NJ
Blank
tacolino
Ireland
Blank