Aa
A
A
Close
High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community
A community of people with High Blood Pressure to guide and support you. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
21 - 40 (of 877) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have HBP and Diabetes and take these pills above.
1 answer |
My BP is well controlled with a single daily dose of an ACE inhibitor . I am 67, fit, active and healthy. Recently I have experienced occ...
1 answer |
Does anyone have any advice on how to get their prescriptions at a discount or at least cheaper? The current costs are killing my wallet...
1 answer |
I'm a 47 year old hypertensive male. Quick hypertension history: 25-35 years old: normal/high blood pressure, 135/85 36 years old: 140...
3 answers | 3 comments |
Recently for the past few weeks, I have been unable to sleep with my ears against the pillow (basically head looking at either sides (not...
2009161 tn?1327919295
My doctor prescribed me to have olmesartan 20 mg per day, however as it is an ARB (Angiotensin II Receptor Blocker), I have been having i...
1 answer |
I take 25 mg of Hydrochlorithiazide. Would there be anything wrong with taking Cayenne 455 mg as well? Cayenne is supposed to normalize b...
Me to develope moderate LVH(left ventricular hypertrophy) at an early age. I was diagnosed 3 years ago, I am now 25 years old. I've playe...
Hi all, I'm not suffering hypertension but was diagnosed pre-diabetes which is now under control. 1) On hospital visits at Aug 08,...
2 answers |
during our yearly check up at the paediatrician, the bp of my 7 year old daughter was 100/40 meaning that the diastolic is on the low sid...
My Father had been on BP medicine (Amlodipine 5mg once a day ) for last 15 years, that kept his BP levels to almost ideal range 6 months ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am 70 and am taking amlopodine for high BP. Over the past 4 months at 10mg, I have noticed a difference and seem to be stabilized at 13...
1 answer |
Anyone have healthy dieting tips or recipes that will not impact my blood pressure levels? I'm having a hard time finding low-sodium and ...
I was highly worried/nervous about a particular matter at the second time.
3 answers | 1 comment |
Im 26 y/o male fit and relatively healthy than most. Have a bevy of family history of hypertension. Earliest i recall having taken a high...
1 answer |
I have reached LOW triglyceride and LDL cholesterol levels after 6 months of zero-bad-fat diet. I am now ready to ditched my prescribed s...
1 answer |
lower BP, Naturally
2 answers |
Can anyone suggest/recommend a natural Atherosclerosis reversal product/substance?
I have High B.P , I go to the gym regularly do weights, cardio etc . I have been told by a doctor to stop going to the gym , Is it nec...
2 answers |
I am a 32-yr-old Indian guy. For last 2-3 days I have been suffering from High Blood Pressure. When I approached our company doctor, he p...
2 answers |
A
A
Top Healthy Living Answerers
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
Blank
Ireland
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Keep track of your blood pressure
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
15 mins ago
Blank
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
8 hrs ago
317787 tn?1468754865
Blank
Dee1956 commented on THIS NEW FORUM STINKS...
Jul 22
High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
New Article on Multifocal IOL vs &q...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
748543 tn?1463449675