Aa
A
A
Close
High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community
A community of people with High Blood Pressure to guide and support you. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
21 - 40 (of 912) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've been measuring my blood pressure because it was high. For three days i had the values day 1: 140x80 day 2: 150x100 day 3: ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Tbd
utvolExternal User
Is 130 over 90 a too high Blood pressure reading ?
1 answer |
Tbd
Rlm15External User
Why does my blood pressure goes up when arrive at the doctors office?
1 answer | 1 comment |
When i was pregnant with my daughter (now 4) i had HBP at the end of my pregnancy. Now i am pregnant with my second and my first dr. Visi...
Im only 8 weeks pregnant and just been put on bp medication and booked in as i high risk pregnancy. Did you get pre eclampsia? Did you ...
Why is blood pressure keep going up I'm in so much meds I was okay before now it really bad seem like no one would listen when I said som...
1 answer |
Is a blood pressure of 122/73 healthy for a 20 something male or is it pre-hypertension?
1 answer |
Almost 8 years ago I was diagnosed with high blood pressure. I've been taking beta blockers ever since. Most of the time even with the be...
Tbd
trulyinterestedExternal User
Does HT affect feet? If so, how?
Hi doc , from few days i am feeling too much dizziness .. Specially at work while concentrating on desktop .. 2-3 secs its like blackout ...
18814286 tn?1468330348
Hi, 2 years ago, I used to live a stressful and unhealthy life. My body weight was 95-96. I am 5'8". I used to have spikes and palpitatio...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have HBP and Diabetes and take these pills above.
1 answer |
I tested positive for pre-hypertention about 2 years ago. I'm asking because my mother has heart problems and also high blood pressure. I...
1 answer |
I have been told by my dentist that he will not work on me until I get my high blood pressure treated. Should I go to a family doctor or...
2 answers |
Anyone have healthy dieting tips or recipes that will not impact my blood pressure levels? I'm having a hard time finding low-sodium and ...
|
Hey, I have a question about my blood pressure, when I measure it while sitting it reads usually around 100-115 / 60-68, but if I stand u...
3 answers |
Xik
My blood pressure is sometimes slightly elevated, e.g. 130/80, and I have noticed an increase in my mean platelet volume (MPV). It has re...
t65
any one out there uses metoprolol for blood pressure and heart rate it seems to work but dont like the floating feeling i get
2 answers |
I just took my blood pressure and it was 170/144 what's that mean
3 answers |
1236893 tn?1408490528
Sugar: Eliminate This ONE Ingredient and Watch Your Health Soar Evidence is mounting that sugar is the primary factor causing not jus...
A
A
Top Healthy Living Answerers
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
Blank
Ireland
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Keep track of your blood pressure
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
134578 tn?1463413330
Blank
AnnieBrooke commented on Green Tea and Green T...
1 hr ago
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
3 hrs ago
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on Green Tea and Green T...
13 hrs ago
High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community Resources