Aa
A
A
Close
High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community
A community of people with High Blood Pressure to guide and support you. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
21 - 40 (of 893) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
t65
any one out there uses metoprolol for blood pressure and heart rate it seems to work but dont like the floating feeling i get
2 answers |
I just took my blood pressure and it was 170/144 what's that mean
3 answers |
1236893 tn?1408490528
Sugar: Eliminate This ONE Ingredient and Watch Your Health Soar Evidence is mounting that sugar is the primary factor causing not jus...
Hi im only 28 years old but my blood pressure is to high 150/100 160/110. I had tested my blood and electrolytes and they were all normal...
3 answers |
Before I dive into this, I am a hypochondriac with depression and anxiety unfortunately. Well, I took a trip down to the after hours clin...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I'm a 20 year old female with no history of high blood pressure . Typically my blood pressure is 110/70 sometimes even lower. I read onli...
2 answers |
My consultant is talking about putting me on Clonidine, and being a steroid based drug does this mean everyone will put on weight? I can...
Hi everyone. I'll jump right in. I had written another query for the same issue but on reflection it was much too detailed so here is ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi community, my father is a 73 year old male. His averaged blood pressure is 146/80. He was placed on losartan potassium (50 mg) for 8 d...
1 answer |
When I go to the gym to exercise. I am usually fine but when I do pushups, after 20 pushups, I start to feel dizzy and my blood pressures...
Hi All, I am a 26 year old male that has been struggling with high blood pressure for over a year now. In that time I began exercisin...
10 answers |
Hello I'm new to the forum and I'm glad I found it. I have a question about high blood pressure medication. I found out two years ago tha...
1 answer |
We have been advised by the doctor to give my mom 20mg furosemide through iv for 3 days because of edema, today was her last day and her ...
Is it safe to take Amlodipine Besylate 10 mg with the testosterone booster EvlTest?
Has anyone experienced blood pressure of over 280 close to 300? Could you please share what you were feeling at the time, all your sympto...
7 answers |
My BP is well controlled with a single daily dose of an ACE inhibitor . I am 67, fit, active and healthy. Recently I have experienced occ...
1 answer |
Does anyone have any advice on how to get their prescriptions at a discount or at least cheaper? The current costs are killing my wallet...
1 answer |
I'm a 47 year old hypertensive male. Quick hypertension history: 25-35 years old: normal/high blood pressure, 135/85 36 years old: 140...
3 answers | 3 comments |
Recently for the past few weeks, I have been unable to sleep with my ears against the pillow (basically head looking at either sides (not...
2009161 tn?1327919295
My doctor prescribed me to have olmesartan 20 mg per day, however as it is an ARB (Angiotensin II Receptor Blocker), I have been having i...
1 answer |
A
A
Top Healthy Living Answerers
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
Blank
Ireland
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Keep track of your blood pressure
Start Tracking Now