Aa
A
A
Close
High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community
A community of people with High Blood Pressure to guide and support you. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
21 - 40 (of 965) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Tbd
flowers4meExternal User
My legs feel cold to the touch sometimes. What causes it. I am a anemic
1 answer |
what can I take for heart burn that won't interfere with my high blood pressure medications?
1 answer |
Tbd
AlisonWhiteExternal User
Is intensive exercise dangerous if being treated for hbp?
1 answer |
19948752 tn?1487608287
This is my first day taking it for BP (can't get the diastolic number down) and the dizziness hit me like a ton of bricks. Will this ever...
2 answers |
I have bad anxiety and last time I was at the doctor my BP was 169/110. My doctor said it was just white coat hypertension. My question i...
1 answer |
Tbd
GoatsandDogsExternal User
exercise
2 answers |
"I am having a sharp pain in my left side chest (under the arm area directly left of the heart), and then my left arm begins to tingle or...
2 answers |
Tbd
award51External User
I think the questions are self explanatory and do not need elaboration.
|
Has anyone experienced blood pressure of over 280 close to 300? Could you please share what you were feeling at the time, all your sympto...
8 answers | 4 comments |
I've had an ongoing headache for the past week. Checked my BP the other day and it was 195/101. Went to ER and it was 215/105. CT scan, b...
1 answer |
3715533 tn?1347979948
Hello, so recently I have been feeling off, having lots of head aches, dizziness, feeling really hot and chest pain. I went into see my d...
5 answers | 2 comments |
Tbd
#nineExternal User
I have been taking B/P for over two years now, I tried to stop taking them, but once I did , my B/P went back up
2 answers |
Tbd
CUr1usExternal User
Could it be hereditary?
2 answers |
My BP was well-controlled on 100 mg Losartin and 7.5 mg Amlodipine, averaging around 125/68. At peak exertion, during a treadmill stre...
1 answer |
Hello doctor, I am 45 years old , healthy man , all my blood test are very good , no issues , my heart ECHO is good no issues , month ag...
2 answers |
20003202 tn?1488261662
Hello. I am new to the board. I am a 49 year old male with moderate/severe high blood pressure. My average for a 24 period is 150/100. I ...
1 answer |
2009161 tn?1327919295
Hi Guys, I am 33. I do have High BP. 2 years back when I had BP of 170/100. Doctor asked me to have Losartan Potasium Tablets. But aft...
11 answers |
Hi. I take quite a bit of meds everyday for my blood pressure and anxiety. My list is Lisinopril 40 mg, Amlodipine 10 mg, Clonidine .1 mg...
2 answers |
I'm 24 years old with no past issues with hypertension. I was put on Lexapro about 6 months ago for anxiety. After being on lexapro, ...
I have being training for several running races for 5 months. Before going into a preparation for a half marathon training, I went to the...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Keep track of your blood pressure
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
sparklesouthernbell joined this community
Welcome them!