Aa
A
A
Close
High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community
A community of people with High Blood Pressure to guide and support you. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
21 - 40 (of 977) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Tbd
Cosmo1966External User
I was told to avoid red meat and eat more vegetables and drink one glass of red wine to keep your heart healthy.
1 answer |
Tbd
SJEFFERSON1226External User
What can I do to reduce my high blood pressure?
1 answer |
Tbd
dbcollinsExternal User
I just received my Plexus yesterday.
1 answer |
Tbd
BaseballCoachExternal User
What specific foods can I eat to help control my blood pressure?
2 answers |
Tbd
AndrieneExternal User
I had a B/P of 130/90 is that to high
1 answer |
I got diagnosed with hypertension at 37 years of age. Due to my "youth" my gp insisted on me seeing a cardiologist because apparently if ...
2 answers |
Tbd
rumpanosExternal User
I would like to know the answer to my question.
2 answers |
I gather that most people with white coat syndrome only get it at the doctor's office. I get it at home as well. I take three readings...
2 answers |
4849766 tn?1391042293
Happy anniversary erijon- thank you for your service as a CL!  Please take a moment to reach out to erijon, and give a shout out for h...
Ok I'm a 21 year old active male, I'm mixed Caucasian/African American. Recently I have been diagnosed with high blood pressure and been ...
8 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 19 years old, when i wake up in the morning i have a blood pressure like , 106/61, i think thats ok but in the evening after lunch it...
2 answers |
A woman in her 80s, hx hypertension but mostly in good health. She was walking for around 40 minutes. She was feeling weak and had to tak...
1 answer | 1 comment |
1090984 tn?1463773450
I am on 10mg lisinopril and 12.5 of a Diuretic. My fingers have been swelling up so bad the last 3 months to the point I had to have my ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Will pairing of drug propanolol taken to treat hypertension and drug albuterol taken for asthma, causes problems?
1 answer |
What is the cause of leg weakness? All blood tests come back normal, I have low bp does this cause leg weakness in both legs?
1 answer |
Tbd
flowers4meExternal User
My legs feel cold to the touch sometimes. What causes it. I am a anemic
1 answer |
what can I take for heart burn that won't interfere with my high blood pressure medications?
1 answer |
Tbd
AlisonWhiteExternal User
Is intensive exercise dangerous if being treated for hbp?
1 answer |
19948752 tn?1487608287
This is my first day taking it for BP (can't get the diastolic number down) and the dizziness hit me like a ton of bricks. Will this ever...
2 answers |
I have bad anxiety and last time I was at the doctor my BP was 169/110. My doctor said it was just white coat hypertension. My question i...
1 answer |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community Resources
Top Healthy Living Answerers