Aa
A
A
Close
High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community
A community of people with High Blood Pressure to guide and support you. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
41 - 60 (of 884) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have reached LOW triglyceride and LDL cholesterol levels after 6 months of zero-bad-fat diet. I am now ready to ditched my prescribed s...
1 answer |
lower BP, Naturally
2 answers |
Can anyone suggest/recommend a natural Atherosclerosis reversal product/substance?
I have High B.P , I go to the gym regularly do weights, cardio etc . I have been told by a doctor to stop going to the gym , Is it nec...
2 answers |
I am a 32-yr-old Indian guy. For last 2-3 days I have been suffering from High Blood Pressure. When I approached our company doctor, he p...
2 answers |
I don't think I have a problem with hypertension. My "normal" readings are usually pretty good. But I've been having episodes of tach...
2 answers |
I was recently in the hospital for chest pain with high blood pressure 198/102 on (7/20). After having a chest CT, the results are below...
6 answers |
Sir, i have High BP and used to take medicine for the same (AMODEP-AT, 5mg, FDC Limited). my BP is in the range of 135/88 average. I do...
3 answers |
I have high blood pressure and I am looking for some natural remedies. I do not like taking medicines for blood pressure. When I googled ...
6 answers |
My main question is how low can your heart rate get and still be safe? I'm afraid to take a beta block for my hypertension because my hr ...
1 answer |
Hello guys! The doctor said a good way to keep my BP under control is by exercising. Problem is: I'm having quite a hard time sticking...
3 answers |
In the past 7 months I have constantly checked my Blood Pressure and it has always been 150/90 and 140/90,I posted on this forum sometime...
7 answers |
16864551 tn?1452010506
Yesterday's visit to the doctor was an interim visit to check BP, which had read a little high. I've been on BP meds for years. First rea...
9 answers |
My boyfriend was told he HBP which he was he told to take blood pressure pills to help with his dizziness and now his left ear hurts and ...
1 answer |
Does anyone have any healthy eating tips/recipes that are low in sodium? I'm hoping to eat better in addition to taking medication.
2 answers |
My systolic has constantly been in the 140's-150's/70's pulse is around lower 60's. I am on two medications for hypertension...losartan 1...
My systolic has constantly been in the 140's-150's/70's pulse is around lower 60's. I am on two medications for hypertension...losartan 1...
Hello everyone,i am 22 year old struggling with higher blood pressure. My readings are really different im usually around 140/60 with he...
Hi! I'm new to this group but was hoping to find some insight. I have 2 children and the youngest is 10 months and I had hypertension dur...
2 answers |
Not sure if anyone saw this but thought it was interesting how a specific region has hypertension and how it goes mis-managed. http:/...
A
A
Top Healthy Living Answerers
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee
NJ
Blank
tacolino
Ireland
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker