Aa
A
A
Close

High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community

A community of people with High Blood Pressure to guide and support your journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: nutrition, exercise, and treatment.

61 - 80 (of 830) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Some Internet stories suggest so, but side effects listings only rarely hint of abnrmal thyroid tests while on ARBs without too much detail.
youngandold | Posted
Hi all, I honestly started working again after 2-3 months without work, just last 4 days ago. My last work was a dayshift but now im in a night shift. Just 2 days ago when i went to work, apparently I dont have enough sleep that day a...
dukha08 | Posted
Sir, i have High BP and used to take medicine for the same (AMODEP-AT, 5mg, FDC Limited). my BP is in the range of 135/88 average. I do check my BP regularly, and last few days when i checked my BP it was in the range of 118/77 average...
dsabui | Last answer
I could swear that since I started taking The generic for Diovan, I have gained a lot of weight. Does anyone else taking the HBP meds like this, have the same happen to them?
nctrucker54 | Posted
I've read that 40% of users get inaccurate readings because every BPM manufacturer employes their own algorithm. So I am confused: do I always need to go to a clinic to get my BP measured?
EricBarnett | Last answer
So i went to the doctor today for getting light headed when standing and need to go back because i have orthostatic hypotension. When laying down to standing up my bp will rapidly drop 25 points. went from laying down 114/80 to 90/80. It...
t4nnen | Last answer
About 3 years ago I was diagnosed with hyper-tension. My Dr. put me on Lisinopril. Late last year (2014), I developed a dry hacking cough. My Doctor & I concluded that it must've been the Lisinopril. Then, I was put on Losartan. Wit...
hrc54 | Last answer
hello I'm 36 y male. I have been very sick for 6 months. I have got a sever POTS symptoms which are " jump in the heart rate to 120 or more with standing, weakness, sever fatigue,tingling in legs and hand, dizziness.and PACs extra heart ...
ahmedhass | Last answer
Dear experts, I am a 23-year-old college student, and I found I got high blood pressure. Several years before my parents found my blood pressure is a little high when I was almost 17, but not too high and there was no symptoms so I d...
Molonister | Last answer
Has anyone experiend a raised blood pressure at 130/100 at the age of 27 years? Please share your experience.
Aralanarshad | Last answer
Is anyone have a formula to compute the bp percentile? help would be so much appreciated
KerwinJohn | Posted
I was recently in the hospital for chest pain with high blood pressure 198/102 on (7/20). After having a chest CT, the results are below. The hospitalist called them "incidental findings" and stated I needed to see my primary care asap...
Newbie1957 | Last answer
Does anyone get or have experienced high blood pressure 130/100 while taking Seroxat CR 25mg 2 tabs?
Aralanarshad | Last answer
Has anyone any experience of taking Spiroaldactone for high blood pressure? Its not a first line agent, but is sometimes used. It can also be prescribed to treat Acne,i think its a type of Steroid?
tacolino | Last answer
I was on Diovan and switch to metropolol 50 mg in May. I have since then gained 15 pounds pretty quickly. Could the new medicine be doing this. I haven't changed my eating habits and I am a 47 year old female.
cinsil | Last answer
Is it normal to still feel fatigue after taking the bp meds for a few months? I thought the fatigue was supposed to go away after the body gets used to the bp meds???
nctrucker54 | Last answer
10894761_tn?1413641484
Hello, I've read that a pulse pressure consistently greater than 50 is a bad sign. I'm 40 yo and I don't have hypertension and no other serious problem, but my pulse pressure is often 50, 55, or even 60... I have readings lik...
trus75 | Posted
My blood pressure is always high now ever since I got a cat scan back in 2013. It's always either 120ish/80 130/80 136/86 and once 105/95. No doctor says anything wrong with it and never thinks of putting me on meds. Shouldn't my doctor...
Bellamia654 | Last answer
I had my BP checked yesterday at the doctor and it was 110/64 and I've been having horrible anxiety. Today I started coming down from the anxiety and felt hot and out of it and had my BP checked at Walmart and it was 136/86 I did it agai...
Johnruss3307 | Last answer
my normal bp is 120/67. I took my meds 3 10mg of flexeril and 3 15 mg of morhine sulf er. My pulse seemed to be racing so I took my bp and it read 170/96. Plus I suffer from insomnia and have only had 4 hours of sleep in 48 hrs.Why is my...
sunshinebigboo | Last answer
A
A
Top Healthy Living Answerers
1236893_tn?1408490528
Blank
Blank
Ireland
Blank
Barbourville, KY
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker