Aa
A
A
Close
High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community
A community of people with High Blood Pressure to guide and support you. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
61 - 80 (of 894) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
In the past 7 months I have constantly checked my Blood Pressure and it has always been 150/90 and 140/90,I posted on this forum sometime...
6 answers |
16864551 tn?1452010506
Yesterday's visit to the doctor was an interim visit to check BP, which had read a little high. I've been on BP meds for years. First rea...
9 answers |
My boyfriend was told he HBP which he was he told to take blood pressure pills to help with his dizziness and now his left ear hurts and ...
1 answer |
Does anyone have any healthy eating tips/recipes that are low in sodium? I'm hoping to eat better in addition to taking medication.
2 answers |
My systolic has constantly been in the 140's-150's/70's pulse is around lower 60's. I am on two medications for hypertension...losartan 1...
My systolic has constantly been in the 140's-150's/70's pulse is around lower 60's. I am on two medications for hypertension...losartan 1...
Hello everyone,i am 22 year old struggling with higher blood pressure. My readings are really different im usually around 140/60 with he...
Hi! I'm new to this group but was hoping to find some insight. I have 2 children and the youngest is 10 months and I had hypertension dur...
2 answers |
Not sure if anyone saw this but thought it was interesting how a specific region has hypertension and how it goes mis-managed. http:/...
17589131 tn?1458113041
Hello, I am new here and I had high blood pressure 3 weeks ago, I have been going through the recent months, and I took some food supplem...
463897 tn?1468017350
for the High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community. If you would like to become a Community Leader, please send a message to me at MH...
My good friend, how are you ? Guess you are fine. I want to bring to your notice that my blood pressure has been up and down for a while ...
I've recently had reacurring hypertension after a weekend of drinking (it's rare that I drink) Im healthy other than my moderate LVH ( le...
So I was pretty shocked when I saw this article. Who would've guessed that yogurt can effect/prevent a person from developing high blood ...
Mostly I feel feverish is it due to bp and anxiety. My bp mostly 120/110
I stopped Azor 5/20 mg about one month ago, still having side effects. Has anyone stopped bp pills and had side effects lasting this l...
2 answers |
hello. medical info: 23years old, male, height 177cm, weight 65kg, no prior medical issues, father died of heart attack at 45. today ...
3 answers |
21yr old male. 5'11. 175lbs. Consider myself physically fit. Work a physically demanding job. I went to college between 18-21. I worked ...
Hello, I am a 22 year old male that has been having a big issue that is ruining my life. First, I will give a little background. I used t...
17270628 tn?1455144086
Hi everyone I am new to this community. I have had high blood pressure since giving birth to my son 38 yrs as go when in was 25 yrs old a...
3 answers |
A
A
Top Healthy Living Answerers
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
Blank
Ireland
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Keep track of your blood pressure
Start Tracking Now