Aa
A
A
Close
High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community
A community of people with High Blood Pressure to guide and support you. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
61 - 80 (of 883) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
463897 tn?1468017350
for the High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community. If you would like to become a Community Leader, please send a message to me at MH...
My good friend, how are you ? Guess you are fine. I want to bring to your notice that my blood pressure has been up and down for a while ...
I've recently had reacurring hypertension after a weekend of drinking (it's rare that I drink) Im healthy other than my moderate LVH ( le...
So I was pretty shocked when I saw this article. Who would've guessed that yogurt can effect/prevent a person from developing high blood ...
Mostly I feel feverish is it due to bp and anxiety. My bp mostly 120/110
I stopped Azor 5/20 mg about one month ago, still having side effects. Has anyone stopped bp pills and had side effects lasting this l...
2 answers |
hello. medical info: 23years old, male, height 177cm, weight 65kg, no prior medical issues, father died of heart attack at 45. today ...
3 answers |
21yr old male. 5'11. 175lbs. Consider myself physically fit. Work a physically demanding job. I went to college between 18-21. I worked ...
Hello, I am a 22 year old male that has been having a big issue that is ruining my life. First, I will give a little background. I used t...
17270628 tn?1455144086
Hi everyone I am new to this community. I have had high blood pressure since giving birth to my son 38 yrs as go when in was 25 yrs old a...
3 answers |
I have been diagnosed with LVH (left ventricular hypertrophy) which is thickening of the left ventricle of the heart.....I was put on med...
hello, I am 51 years old from muzaffarpur,bihar the matter of concern is that i am a old diabetic patient with cardiac disease,no...
Hi all, I am 26 years old. In the past 6 years I was not active at all. In the past week I have measured my blood pressure regularly. ...
Hello everyone. I'm on here right now just kind of looking for some input. I have an Omron BP monitor at home which is accurate. I ta...
6 answers |
I take atorvastatin and don't remember if I took it or not
1 answer |
I'm a 47 y/o woman with perimenopausal symptoms. About a year ago I began experiencing hemifacial freezing,but it seems directly tied to ...
In September of 2015 I started feeling chest discomfort right of my heart. The pain isn't sharp rather fees like someone's pushing finger...
2 answers |
16467414 tn?1448308529
Good afternoon. I went to the internist on Tuesday and my blood pressure was 162/97. The doctor put on Losartan Potassium 50 mg. Since th...
4 answers |
I am currently on three different Bp medication which I take daily however my Bp is consistently high the lowest it has ever been was 168...
2 answers |
My dad saw a doctor and she said his bp was high and he needed to go straight to his doctors office. He said it was "85" but when he went...
1 answer |
A
A
Top Healthy Living Answerers
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
Blank
Ireland
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Keep track of your blood pressure
Start Tracking Now