Aa
A
A
Close

High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community

A community of people with High Blood Pressure to guide and support your journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: nutrition, exercise, and treatment.

81 - 100 (of 827) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 27 years old Asian male. I have anxiety. I am taking seroxat cr 25mg two tabs and rivotril 0.5mg 1 tab at night. I have high blood pressure which on average is 130/100 sometimes 140/100. My psychiatrist says that 130 is not a big pr...
Aralanarshad | Last answer
I have several spinal issues including advanced cervical spondylosis & DDD. I also have borderline hypertension. I have had cervicogenic headaches on & off for years. Lately, I am having high spikes in my blood pressure (i.e. 177103, 166...
ferret5 | Posted
My normal blood pressure used to be like 117/76 but now it goes up and down so much like crazy and it's worrying me. I would like someone to answer that know about blood pressure. It goes from like 124/80 to like 130/86 then the highest ...
Bellamia654 | Last answer
Blood pressure readings the last couple nights with meds 141/69, and 143/76. I'm 24 yrs old, I workout "bodybuilding" a maturely at least 3-4 days a week. I have been told I have lvh of 1.5. I'm 6'3 normal weight for my build. Any sugges...
Saylor23 | Posted
Hi I'm 61 years old. For the last three months I've checked my BP daily (at a variety of sources) and it has been within what is a healthy range 130/85. or a few points either way. Seems good, however, for all of my previous 20...
Aarontom | Posted
I am a 60 yr old female that was diagnosed with high blood pressure about 20 years ago. I have been on a few meds over the years and the medication that has really kept me in check is Diovan. I take 160mg once daily. In July 2014, I was ...
aback | Last answer
HI this question i am asking for my mother My mother taking daily repace 50mg tablet but my mother not feeling well daily no immunity hairloss gidyness confusion memoryloss why its happening pls tell i am waiting for u r answer...
Manigandan | Last answer
I have been taking the generic for Diovan for a few months now, however, I still feel tired a lot, and I am not sure if it is the meds causing it. Can anyone taking the generic for Diovan tell of their experience with it??
nctrucker54 | Posted
I have been prescribed lopressor 25mg 1 pill daily i have been on it for 6 days and my bp is 128/78 just like it was before doctor put me on the pill the reason doctor gave for wanting me to take it was my bp was 144/90 i told her i had...
normynorm | Last answer
14508783_tn?1434915338
Hypothetically, if one has one lung, no spleen and half of one of two kidneys, would it atribute to blood pressure?
RickWBall | Posted
I am a 32-yr-old Indian guy. For last 2-3 days I have been suffering from High Blood Pressure. When I approached our company doctor, he prescribed me a 3-day course of Amlong 2.5mg tablet and asked me to come back afterwards for a review...
triton4 | Posted
Sir, My mother is patient of high blood pressure. 25 days ago she had high blood pressure 235/135. The doctor gave medicine and the blood pressure became normal 120/80 after one day. When the blood pressure became normal, she felt numb...
asifahmad | Posted
Hello everyone I am a 24y/o male 5'10" 230lbs I was recently diagnosed with high blood pressure. My doctor put me on 80mg of propranolol to help lower my BP. I wore a 24hr blood pressure monitor before being diagnosed and my average bloo...
JustJoshing2436 | Last answer
Dear experts, I am a 23-year-old college student, and I found I got high blood pressure. Several years before my parents found my blood pressure is a little high when I was almost 17, but not too high and there was no symptoms so I di...
Molonister | Posted
Read The Lotus Sutra, best English version by Burton Watson, it is about The Mystic Law of Cause and Effect without a beginning and end. All people are responsible for their thoughts, actions and deeds. You can buy it at your local boo...
Tenjo | Posted
Hello I am 72 year old male. I have been taking Atenlol and Amlodipine in one form or the other since 30 years as I am told that i have IHD in the year 1977. I am happy with the drug because my bp level is always below 140/80 or 85 o...
bharath1942 | Posted
Is it normal to have the first 2 daily for months, and normal to low blood pressure and pulse of only 70. Is there a connection between panic and blood pressure? I would have thought it would cause high blood pressure.
Cheers4 | Posted
I never used to fear blood pressure readings until I ended up in the hospital to repair a broken wrist. I had high BP and was given several drugs to try to get it to come down and it didn't go down. I was given anti-depression as well a...
nascarlucy | Last answer
Hi I am a 16yr old boy who is about 140-145lbs of weight. I recently started exercising a lot more as I used to just play basketball. Well I've also started to lift weights along with playing basketball. I'm not considered the most activ...
Kjholden | Last answer
The doctor has prescribed Losartan Potassium 100mg, Metoprolol Tartrate 100mg & Amlodipine Besylate 10mg all together, are all these three really needed ? There is a lot of pain in the legs, weakness & headaches since the doctor added Lo...
Gurkaran | Last answer
A
A
Top Healthy Living Answerers
1236893_tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee
NJ
Blank
tacolino
Ireland
Blank