Aa
A
A
Close
High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community
A community of people with High Blood Pressure to guide and support you. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
101 - 120 (of 912) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I take atorvastatin and don't remember if I took it or not
1 answer |
I'm a 47 y/o woman with perimenopausal symptoms. About a year ago I began experiencing hemifacial freezing,but it seems directly tied to ...
In September of 2015 I started feeling chest discomfort right of my heart. The pain isn't sharp rather fees like someone's pushing finger...
2 answers |
16467414 tn?1448308529
Good afternoon. I went to the internist on Tuesday and my blood pressure was 162/97. The doctor put on Losartan Potassium 50 mg. Since th...
4 answers |
I am currently on three different Bp medication which I take daily however my Bp is consistently high the lowest it has ever been was 168...
2 answers |
My dad saw a doctor and she said his bp was high and he needed to go straight to his doctors office. He said it was "85" but when he went...
1 answer |
I Am a 2nd Year Product Design student currently trying to reduce falls in the elderly. Im concentrating on postural hypotension and its...
I do exercise every day as im going to a tennis academy so frequently we have fitness sessions consisting of cardio we also have heart r...
My father has been taking medication for High blood pressure since 2 years, he was advised to take cinod-5mg tablet. Recently there was a...
I’m 60plus, my BP stays around 140/90 .I’ve been taking these medicines for almost 5years . 1- NatrilixSR/ Indapamide 1.5mg 2- Tenormi...
3 answers |
My 40 year-old wife in recent months has undergone a number of tests following some weight loss. It transpires that she is suffering from...
5 answers | 1 comment |
After eating food stuff outside viz. foods in marriages, pizzas, pasta, rice, ice creams, fried things and things prepared wd maida (refi...
3 answers |
First and foremost, I fully understand that it would not be practical to hope for any diagnostic help with regards to my blood pressure c...
Hi everyone new here! My husband is 28 non- smoker and non- drinker but on rare occasions.. Also has a family history of high blood pres...
4 answers |
Is there anyone out there that's dealing with or have general knowledge about LVH that's is left ventricular hypertrophy (moderate stage)...
5 answers |
I am a male 33 year old with 5'11" height, weight 84 Kg. I have acid reflux and mild hypertension(125/90). I daily feels acid reflux some...
Hi my boyfriend is 53 and has a thickened left ventricle which causes very high BP. He is taking metaprolol 50mg twice a day now and lisi...
3 answers | 1 comment |
1767041 tn?1313769051
I am 56 yrs old and have had high BP and CHF for quite a number of years now and am also overweight at 275 lbs. BP averages between 170/9...
14 answers | 1 comment |
I was recently in the hospital with pancreatitis went in taking Metformin, Losartan, Bystolic...came home with only 1....Norvasc....since...
Hi can you advise on how to treat chest hot
A
A
Top Healthy Living Answerers
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
Blank
Ireland
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Keep track of your blood pressure
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Dec 10
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Dec 09
189897 tn?1441130118
Blank
Sandman2 commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Dec 08
High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community Resources