Aa
A
A
Close
High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community
A community of people with High Blood Pressure to guide and support you. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
101 - 120 (of 872) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
It seems like every time I sit down and lean forward my left arm gets numb my hand starts to tingle all the way up to my wrist what could...
1 answer |
I totally can. I told my doc this and she said it was. I'm a 26 year old male, non smoker. The thing is, lately I've been feeling ...
6 answers |
HOPEFULLY SOMEONE HAS AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION. FOR THE PASS COUPLE OF YEARS MY BLOOD PRESSURE HAD BEEN FROM THE HIGH 147/90 - 137/87 T...
7 answers |
1236893 tn?1408490528
Relief for High Blood Pressure: Beetroot Juice & Green Leafy Vegetables Researchers in England have found for the first time that a dail...
2 answers |
Ok so last year i had a panic attack and went to the hospital. well fast forward to now and for the last 2 and half months i have been ta...
3 answers |
idk what to do anymore I can't get any sleep and neither can my husband from me kicking and screaming and talking in my sleep so much wel...
1 answer |
Why cant someone invent a device to relief high blood pressure before it cause damage to the nerve in the brain? I was made to understand...
1 answer |
I have been seeing my PCP trying to get BP under control. I am able to get systolic down but cannot get systolic under 94. I eat right, e...
5 answers |
I'm 65 yo male and am reasonably fit for my age. A little overweight at 90Kg. Over past 10 years have tried many different BP meds. Some ...
3 answers |
Some Internet stories suggest so, but side effects listings only rarely hint of abnrmal thyroid tests while on ARBs without too much detail.
Hi all, I honestly started working again after 2-3 months without work, just last 4 days ago. My last work was a dayshift but now im i...
I could swear that since I started taking The generic for Diovan, I have gained a lot of weight. Does anyone else taking the HBP meds lik...
I've read that 40% of users get inaccurate readings because every BPM manufacturer employes their own algorithm. So I am confused: do I a...
2 answers |
So i went to the doctor today for getting light headed when standing and need to go back because i have orthostatic hypotension. When lay...
1 answer |
About 3 years ago I was diagnosed with hyper-tension. My Dr. put me on Lisinopril. Late last year (2014), I developed a dry hacking co...
2 answers |
hello I'm 36 y male. I have been very sick for 6 months. I have got a sever POTS symptoms which are " jump in the heart rate to 120 or mo...
9 answers |
Dear experts, I am a 23-year-old college student, and I found I got high blood pressure. Several years before my parents found my blo...
2 answers |
Has anyone experiend a raised blood pressure at 130/100 at the age of 27 years? Please share your experience.
1 answer |
Is anyone have a formula to compute the bp percentile? help would be so much appreciated
Does anyone get or have experienced high blood pressure 130/100 while taking Seroxat CR 25mg 2 tabs?
1 answer |
A
A
Top Healthy Living Answerers
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee
NJ
Blank
Saylor23
Barbourville, KY
Blank