Aa
A
A
Close
High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community
A community of people with High Blood Pressure to guide and support you. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
101 - 120 (of 893) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1767041 tn?1313769051
I am 56 yrs old and have had high BP and CHF for quite a number of years now and am also overweight at 275 lbs. BP averages between 170/9...
14 answers | 1 comment |
I was recently in the hospital with pancreatitis went in taking Metformin, Losartan, Bystolic...came home with only 1....Norvasc....since...
Hi can you advise on how to treat chest hot
Doctors have been bugging me about my blood pressure for a few years, but I usually shrugged them off. My family has high blood pressure...
4 answers |
This is my first time using this website. I hate to bother all of you, but I have gone 13 months with symptoms now and the only sure diag...
1 answer |
40yrs male. 5'11' 210# work construction and lift weights Never smoked, drink my be two glasses of alcohol a year. BP is usually normal...
3 answers |
15256956 tn?1439428831
So the basics - Male, 39, overweight, doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, has severe anxiety, hypertension. Just had a stress-echo looking ...
Hi. I`m 28 years old, male. Five days ago i chek my blood pressure and it was 140/80, then I checked every day for the last five days and...
Hello, my mom is 51yrs. She is 300lbs and has high blood pressure. I know this is serious, but how serious? What would you recommend for ...
3 answers |
I think I need to revise my last entry. Does anyone know why my diastolic will not go below 94. My PCP has tried lisinopril, then we doub...
3 answers |
More specifically this question is a request for a second opinion. I'm a 24 year old male and my systolic blood pressure has been running...
1 answer |
As of today I have been monitoring my Bp one during the day and once at night. My systolic has constantly been in the 140's-150's/70's pu...
7 answers |
How long before Calicium channel blockers start to affect blood pressure? Specially nifedical xl 30 mg...currently added this to my medic...
2 answers |
I am a 39 year old female. I was diagnosed with hypertension almost 15 years ago. I was hospitalized in ICU twice due this. I am currentl...
1 answer |
Just a quick overview of myself I'm 24 yrs old, normal weight, some what of a 6 pack to put that into perspective. I go to the gym to wor...
2 answers |
I am a 39 year old female. I was diagnosed with hypertension almost 15 years ago. I was hospitalized in ICU twice due this. I am currentl...
hello everyone....I am 56 years old 6 ft 240lbs.....I have been on blood pressure medication since age 27...I recently had a distal tend...
2 answers |
It seems like every time I sit down and lean forward my left arm gets numb my hand starts to tingle all the way up to my wrist what could...
1 answer |
I totally can. I told my doc this and she said it was. I'm a 26 year old male, non smoker. The thing is, lately I've been feeling ...
6 answers |
A
A
Top Healthy Living Answerers
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
Blank
Ireland
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Keep track of your blood pressure
Start Tracking Now