Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Holistic Care For Pets Forum
This forum is for pet health questions regarding Holistic Care. Questions will be answered by a veterinarian.
21 - 40 (of 63) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i have a male singaporean turtle,it use to thrive on grapes,n sometimes its on turtle food,we gave it a milk chocolate n after eating it...
1 answer |
1232362 tn?1333139006
my cat "Butters" since the winter started seems to have some sinus issues; he snores. However, his eyes and nose are clear, no change in...
1 answer |
1231544 tn?1267577846
My friends dog is a lab mix and has stiff joints and pain in her back legs which seems to radiate up her back. I am a retired massage the...
1 answer |
1218645 tn?1266640391
Everyone on the yahoo support group tells me that my vet should have reccomended SubQ fluds for Rascal and should also have given him som...
2 answers |
my jack russell is about 9 yrs old and has developed huge lumps on her belly she also has a brown discharge from her nipples as well at ...
1 answer |
Why diaarhea, again just treated with ten days Flagyl. Now vommiting blood Giving Metacam for pain; began limping-back right leg-5 days...
1 answer |
I have a dog that has many allergies - both dietary and environmental. The dog eats RAW diet for years now and does very well on it. In t...
9 answers |
793908 tn?1294708709
Hi Life has been hard for Julie (my 10 yr old mini poodle). She is on Trilostane, 34 mg. It WAS working great till she had many Panc...
2 answers |
1200158 tn?1265316456
I have a dog with a very slow heart beat and she is on homeopathic and Chinese medicine but is now not wanting to eat she is much britter...
1 answer |
this is a follow up question to my questions asked in the general vet section: thank you for recommending the supplements for my dog's...
1 answer |
My dog has a bad knee in the back left.Our vet says he needs surgery.But We can't afford it.I am on disablity and my son is my cargiver...
2 answers |
My dog is two years old and has recently had problems with twitching/shaking/spasms. It seems to happen when he lays down to relax, but c...
3 answers |
1063644 tn?1278646867
I have read that yearly vaccinations are not neccessary, just as with human vaccinations. Given once, they're good for a lifetime. Sinc...
1 answer |
my cat takes 2 azodyl capsules a day for her kidneys-her kidney values were improved then it was normal since taking it since may 2009--s...
3 answers |
382218 tn?1341185087
Two weeks ago, our beloved 65 lb, 9 year old standard poodle became very ill, very suddenly - listless, tired, gagging, stomach gurgling....
2 answers |
A few months ago, my dog Lily began showing signs of possible arthritis in her hind legs/hips. Mostly, she was just slow to get up and t...
1 answer |
Hello, following my previous question about my renal insuficient cat, I have found a Rhemania 8 formula but suddenly have questions abou...
1 answer |
Mac our cat visited thhe Vet today with a swollen left side of her mouth. The vet advised he did not know what is was, maybe a tumor. The...
2 answers |
My cat has been sneezing alot lately. I am on dialysis and not working right now and cant afford to take her to the vet. I bought some L ...
2 answers |
Hello, our cat has just been diagnosed renal failure and the vets aren't very motivated for a treatment as they say she is very old. We ...
4 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.