Aa
A
A
Close
Holistic Care For Pets Forum
This forum is for pet health questions regarding Holistic Care. Questions will be answered by a veterinarian.
21 - 40 (of 63) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i have a male singaporean turtle,it use to thrive on grapes,n sometimes its on turtle food,we gave it a milk chocolate n after eating it...
1 answer |
1232362 tn?1333139006
my cat "Butters" since the winter started seems to have some sinus issues; he snores. However, his eyes and nose are clear, no change in...
1 answer |
1231544 tn?1267577846
My friends dog is a lab mix and has stiff joints and pain in her back legs which seems to radiate up her back. I am a retired massage the...
1 answer |
1218645 tn?1266640391
Everyone on the yahoo support group tells me that my vet should have reccomended SubQ fluds for Rascal and should also have given him som...
2 answers |
my jack russell is about 9 yrs old and has developed huge lumps on her belly she also has a brown discharge from her nipples as well at ...
1 answer |
Why diaarhea, again just treated with ten days Flagyl. Now vommiting blood Giving Metacam for pain; began limping-back right leg-5 days...
1 answer |
I have a dog that has many allergies - both dietary and environmental. The dog eats RAW diet for years now and does very well on it. In t...
9 answers |
793908 tn?1294708709
Hi Life has been hard for Julie (my 10 yr old mini poodle). She is on Trilostane, 34 mg. It WAS working great till she had many Panc...
2 answers |
1200158 tn?1265316456
I have a dog with a very slow heart beat and she is on homeopathic and Chinese medicine but is now not wanting to eat she is much britter...
1 answer |
this is a follow up question to my questions asked in the general vet section: thank you for recommending the supplements for my dog's...
1 answer |
My dog has a bad knee in the back left.Our vet says he needs surgery.But We can't afford it.I am on disablity and my son is my cargiver...
2 answers |
My dog is two years old and has recently had problems with twitching/shaking/spasms. It seems to happen when he lays down to relax, but c...
3 answers |
1063644 tn?1278646867
I have read that yearly vaccinations are not neccessary, just as with human vaccinations. Given once, they're good for a lifetime. Sinc...
1 answer |
my cat takes 2 azodyl capsules a day for her kidneys-her kidney values were improved then it was normal since taking it since may 2009--s...
3 answers |
382218 tn?1341185087
Two weeks ago, our beloved 65 lb, 9 year old standard poodle became very ill, very suddenly - listless, tired, gagging, stomach gurgling....
2 answers |
A few months ago, my dog Lily began showing signs of possible arthritis in her hind legs/hips. Mostly, she was just slow to get up and t...
1 answer |
Hello, following my previous question about my renal insuficient cat, I have found a Rhemania 8 formula but suddenly have questions abou...
1 answer |
Mac our cat visited thhe Vet today with a swollen left side of her mouth. The vet advised he did not know what is was, maybe a tumor. The...
2 answers |
My cat has been sneezing alot lately. I am on dialysis and not working right now and cant afford to take her to the vet. I bought some L ...
2 answers |
Hello, our cat has just been diagnosed renal failure and the vets aren't very motivated for a treatment as they say she is very old. We ...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now