Aa
A
A
Close
Holistic Care For Pets Forum
This forum is for pet health questions regarding Holistic Care. Questions will be answered by a veterinarian.
41 - 60 (of 63) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Our dog has been on metacam for months and this last week started injections twice a week of for his hips. Now the v...
1 answer |
1063644 tn?1278646867
My Pug has a confirmed diagnosis of a Portosystemic Shunt. Vaccinations are hard on the liver. Do you believe that vaccinations for pet...
3 answers |
CRF
This is a follow-up to Dr. Osborne's recommendation of Rehmannia 8. I used it years ago on a kitty and extended his life by several year...
1 answer |
1108024 tn?1258255685
My dog has masticatory myositis...long story short, his blood test was negative for 2m antibodies and I refuse to have him sedated for a ...
4 answers |
My CRF kitty started exhibiting symptoms 2 weeks ago. I am administering fluids at home and she is doing much better; however, Epakitin ...
1 answer |
1100922 tn?1257700512
my dogs were exposed to toxic black mold and i have lost two to respiratory problems and the third and yougest is just hanging on . how c...
5 answers |
Are there any known side effects for Shen Calmer and Liver Happy Capsules? My dog has been taking them for about a week now. He is taki...
2 answers |
665125 tn?1273027524
IS THERE ANY RELIEF FOR A VERY SMALL DOGS ALLERGIES?? My Lil' Chihuahua chews on his back paws until they are very red, I have tryed "...
1 answer |
691935 tn?1421030690
I want to know if you know of a place to buy FIP nosodes on-line. She is going down fast.
2 answers |
I discovered a swollen lymph node in the left side of my two year old Shih Tzu's neck. I immediately took her to the vet and he checked ...
3 answers |
My Norwich is now taking 3 pills of this a day. He seems to be normal and it's working. Eats drinks and all the normal dogs things. Is ...
2 answers |
1050336 tn?1304948105
After taking my cat to the vet for her annual check-up I noticed some strange behavior. She walks around the house and yowls very loudly...
1 answer |
I have a white golden retriever/yellow lab mix dog. He has had trouble with hot spots. In the last visit with the vet., she recommended...
2 answers |
996946 tn?1449411700
How effective is acupuncture for lumbosacral pain/early signs of IVDD? My 13yr old dalmatian developed symptoms last Jan -scuffing feet e...
3 answers |
My vet is recommending Azydol for my 17-year-old male Siamese/Tabby cat and my 16-year-old female Tabby. They both have hyperactive thyro...
1 answer |
Is it ok to run a humidifier that has vicks meds in it while your bird is in the same room ?
1 answer |
Is there anything I can do or further testing regarding this muscle loss. He was a healthy 14 yr old cat that vet thought looked like he ...
3 answers |
my parrot is pulling feathers off his legs and i dont see any mites or fleas or dry skin what could be the cause of this ?
1 answer |
If you are inhaling cat poop and pee on a day to day basis is it harmful or could it make you sick or have breathing problems
1 answer |
my 3 y.o. dog just started snorting yesterday. at first I thought she was heaving but that's not the case. she's eating, although not w...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank