Aa
A
A
Close

Holistic Care For Pets Forum

This forum is for pet health questions regarding Holistic Care. Questions will be answered by a veterinarian.

41 - 60 (of 63) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1063644_tn?1278646867
My Pug has a confirmed diagnosis of a Portosystemic Shunt. Vaccinations are hard on the liver. Do you believe that vaccinations for pets are long lasting like vaccinations for babies? I do not want my Pug to have any unnecessary shots...
pugdog4deb | Last answer
CRF
This is a follow-up to Dr. Osborne's recommendation of Rehmannia 8. I used it years ago on a kitty and extended his life by several years! He happily ate it in his food. My current CRF kitty WILL NOT even consider eating it in her foo...
bgowing913 | Last answer
1108024_tn?1258255685
My dog has masticatory myositis...long story short, his blood test was negative for 2m antibodies and I refuse to have him sedated for a muscle biopsy. The neurologist won't treat him without the biopsy. My regular vet will, but is not...
XxChOpPeRcHiKxX | Last answer
My CRF kitty started exhibiting symptoms 2 weeks ago. I am administering fluids at home and she is doing much better; however, Epakitin has been cautiously recommended, but concerns about calcium levels has me doubting it's in the cat's...
bgowing913 | Last answer
1100922_tn?1257700512
my dogs were exposed to toxic black mold and i have lost two to respiratory problems and the third and yougest is just hanging on . how can i help him. i am on disability and have very little money but they are my kids and i want so very...
JEWELS5335 | Last answer
Are there any known side effects for Shen Calmer and Liver Happy Capsules? My dog has been taking them for about a week now. He is taking them for anxiety, no signs of relief yet, but no prescriptions have helped him so this is our las...
Sammysmom904 | Last answer
665125_tn?1273027524
IS THERE ANY RELIEF FOR A VERY SMALL DOGS ALLERGIES?? My Lil' Chihuahua chews on his back paws until they are very red, I have tryed "Sour Apple Spray" which gives only temporary relief. His eyes are always very watery!! Thank yo...
Sonflower | Last answer
691935_tn?1421030690
I want to know if you know of a place to buy FIP nosodes on-line. She is going down fast.
IMstacie | Last answer
I discovered a swollen lymph node in the left side of my two year old Shih Tzu's neck. I immediately took her to the vet and he checked her temperature, which was normal, and felt all other nodes, which were also normal. After one minu...
AJ08 | Last answer
My Norwich is now taking 3 pills of this a day. He seems to be normal and it's working. Eats drinks and all the normal dogs things. Is there something better that is not in pill form. When I travel I hate to have my dog sitter try to ...
moonleo007 | Last answer
What is your opinion of using the OTC natural remedy Supraglan to treat Cushing's Disease. Have you had any success with this product or know of any legitimate positive results?
Beakus | Last answer
1050336_tn?1304948105
After taking my cat to the vet for her annual check-up I noticed some strange behavior. She walks around the house and yowls very loudly like someone is hurting her. If I call her name, she usually stops, looks at me and then comes to ...
trisha_olen | Last answer
I have a white golden retriever/yellow lab mix dog. He has had trouble with hot spots. In the last visit with the vet., she recommended treating the spots with the Chinese herb coptis in powder form. I'm willing ti do it, but finding ...
billnoxon | Last answer
996946_tn?1449411700
How effective is acupuncture for lumbosacral pain/early signs of IVDD? My 13yr old dalmatian developed symptoms last Jan -scuffing feet every few steps, pain at LS junction upon palpation. At this point I'm just keeping an eye on it beca...
LindaTX | Last answer
My vet is recommending Azydol for my 17-year-old male Siamese/Tabby cat and my 16-year-old female Tabby. They both have hyperactive thyroids and stage dilute urine (the male recently diagnosed) but the girl has had it for about 3 years n...
SisterPlanet | Last answer
Is it ok to run a humidifier that has vicks meds in it while your bird is in the same room ?
acm040507 | Last answer
Is there anything I can do or further testing regarding this muscle loss. He was a healthy 14 yr old cat that vet thought looked like he was 8yrs old. He had teeth cleaned end of April 2009 and then became constipated and seemed to be l...
daisyfayis | Last answer
my parrot is pulling feathers off his legs and i dont see any mites or fleas or dry skin what could be the cause of this ?
acm040507 | Last answer
If you are inhaling cat poop and pee on a day to day basis is it harmful or could it make you sick or have breathing problems
acm040507 | Last answer
my 3 y.o. dog just started snorting yesterday. at first I thought she was heaving but that's not the case. she's eating, although not with as much enthusiasm and she perked up several times yesterday to play, but isn't her usual self. ...
lakeontario | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank