Holistic Care For Pets Community
About This Community:

This community is for questions and support regarding holistic care for your pets.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By petmargas
My dog currently has a flare up with perennial fistula. He got a round of antibiotics and steroids for it which did n...
By KDHowell
My cat (12 yrs old) was diagnosed with kidney failure 2 years ago. Since then we have been giving her Science Diet p...
By DLocitzer
Hi all, I am trying to treat my cat for rodent ulcers/ skin allergy as well as struvite crystals in her urine. My v...
KateS12Oct 20
By StephanieP3
I have an 8 year old mini schnauzer and these symptoms happened a couple of months ago as well. In the same order. A...
By Charli8379
May I give my dog "Only Natural Pet's B.S.S.T." with kidney distinction? My dog is a seven year old, 74lb in-tact ma...
By Lei0137
I am doing some research about this for my beagle. His cancer came back after 2 months ago of sarcoma surgery. Anyone...
By MarilynH120
We have a 2 year old pug/terrier. We rescued her when she was in a bad place, and she suffers from immense anxiety. S...
By heartlight2020
I have a ten year old Australian shepherd recently diagnosed with perineal hernia. He has been on vet recommended chi...
By socksnscraps Blank
My dog socks ate some left overs in a Tupperware dish that was about 3 days old and since then he's been trying to vo...
6669309_tn?1419825809
By breezytoo Blank
I am desparate to find someone to help so I went to Holistic Health for dogs, but I notice that the last response was...
By anushmaan Blank
hi Dr Can i know some people involve in doing sex with animals.... Is it good....? is it harm full ...?
By meowmeow2
What are some herbal remedies or oral medications available for felines who have cancerous tumors in their ears?
By boomersmomma Blank
Hello everyone! I have finally gotten my fur baby's skin problems under control, and I decided I would share my st...
8469365_tn?1398391653
konurseJun 19
By Flarnurse Blank
My chihuahua was recently placed on Phenobarbitol. I am a Registered Nurse and have seen the S/E in human patients, h...
9219659_tn?1402427760
By jaspy18 Blank
I have a 4 year old, male, shepherd/husky/collie mix who was diagnosed with pemphigus last year. The disease affects...
By abacusgnus Blank
I found a nestling tawny owl with a club foot (left foot). If it was healthy I would have left it, but not with this...
6669309_tn?1419825809
PorFavorMay 24
By breezytoo Blank
I am not sure what hosistic medicine is but I will try anything to save my boy Rusty. I found the mass three days ago...
By anushmaan Blank
hi Dr Can i know some people involve in doing sex with animals.... Is it good....? is it harm full ...?
8675686_tn?1399295029
By CarolNad Blank
I have a 7 year old pit mix that was diagnosed with kidney disease two years ago at age 5. My vet put her on KD diet...
By chiko930 Blank
While in Thailand I successfully treated a 6 month old puppy with distemper. It took him a couple of months to get ov...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Holistic Care For Pets Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank