Holistic Care For Pets Community
About This Community:

This community is for questions and support regarding holistic care for your pets.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By MarilynH120 Blank
We have a 2 year old pug/terrier. We rescued her when she was in a bad place, and she suffers from immense anxiety. S...
By heartlight2020 Blank
I have a ten year old Australian shepherd recently diagnosed with perineal hernia. He has been on vet recommended chi...
MegadodgerJul 01, 2014
By socksnscraps Blank
My dog socks ate some left overs in a Tupperware dish that was about 3 days old and since then he's been trying to vo...
MegadodgerJul 01, 2014
By anushmaan Blank
hi Dr Can i know some people involve in doing sex with animals.... Is it good....? is it harm full ...?
By meowmeow2 Blank
What are some herbal remedies or oral medications available for felines who have cancerous tumors in their ears?
By boomersmomma Blank
Hello everyone! I have finally gotten my fur baby's skin problems under control, and I decided I would share my st...
9219659_tn?1402427760
By jaspy18 Blank
I have a 4 year old, male, shepherd/husky/collie mix who was diagnosed with pemphigus last year. The disease affects...
By abacusgnus Blank
I found a nestling tawny owl with a club foot (left foot). If it was healthy I would have left it, but not with this...
6669309_tn?1436915438
PorFavorMay 24, 2014
By breezytoo Blank
I am not sure what hosistic medicine is but I will try anything to save my boy Rusty. I found the mass three days ago...
By anushmaan Blank
hi Dr Can i know some people involve in doing sex with animals.... Is it good....? is it harm full ...?
8675686_tn?1399295029
By CarolNad Blank
I have a 7 year old pit mix that was diagnosed with kidney disease two years ago at age 5. My vet put her on KD diet...
By chiko930 Blank
While in Thailand I successfully treated a 6 month old puppy with distemper. It took him a couple of months to get ov...
By fuzzbagz Blank
I have a 3 week old Kitten named Sunday who was born with Anopthalmia (Without Eyes). He is also a couple ounces unde...
By jeffandrenee Blank
Our puggle is having neck trouble he freezes up looking down can't turn to the side yelping shivering we went to thre...
PattitrefMar 21, 2014
breezytooMar 13, 2014
By Pattitref Blank
Wilbur is our 8 year old newf. He is the best. We take him every where with us. Within the past few months he has tak...
By shooky Blank
My little girl gets big bumps on her head and her feet has red bumps all over them she does not scratch but licks alo...
6669309_tn?1436915438
By breezytoo Blank
My four yr old Chia/Pug mix dog has a wart looking growing on the back of one of his hind legs. The surgery to remove...
By MontanaGirl7 Blank
We picked up a stray cat 9 months ago. She has had regular worming from the vet since and though has had severe cons...
7718863_tn?1393614248
H_J_ChrisFeb 28, 2014
By H_J_Chris Blank
My vet suggested that my cat may have chronic kidney decease stage 2. I found this rehmannia 8 tablet, and gave 1/2 ...
By sgtanthony Blank
Hi. We have a 2-3 year old female Poodle or Poodle/Bichon mix, who is about 13.5 pounds. We've had her for two year...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Holistic Care For Pets Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank