Aa
A
A
Close
Holistic Care For Pets Community
This community is for questions and support regarding holistic care for your pets.
21 - 40 (of 160) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
We have two rescues - one is a five year old female, Bichon/Poodle mix and the other is a year old Maltese female. Both have major aller...
3 answers |
This is for Dr. Cheng. I am currently treating my 15 yr old male cockapoo with Si Miao San for Cushing's Disease. My vet is not familiar ...
2 answers |
My 12 yr old chihuahua went into the ER with a bad gastrointestinal infection. Left her at the hospital For 3 days. Came back home with ...
I have two 10 month old sibling GS. They were on salmon/sweet potato kibble when I got them. They did great until they were 4 months old ...
Hi. I have a question about the type of subcutaneous fluids to use in a cat with cancer. My 16 year old cat was recently diagnosed with T...
Hi all, Does anyone know of any PREVENTATIVE holistic treatments for cats who do not have fleas to help them continue to not have flea...
Our Pug keeps getting infections despite Vet prescribed medication (antibiotics). She feels that surgery removing skin would solve this p...
12 year old labrador has been choking for about a year, vet didn't know why. Now she cant seem to get her breath and is wheezing badly on...
Our (almost) 3 year old Westie has become incredibly itchy the last 6 months. He scratches uncontrollably and has almost no hair left on ...
8469365 tn?1398391653
My chihuahua was recently placed on Phenobarbitol. I am a Registered Nurse and have seen the S/E in human patients, however, seeing these...
2 answers |
My chihuahua mix little buddy has an autoimmune disorder (pemphagus foliaceous) and itches all the time. I'd like to use a blend on her w...
I recently took my white Persian cat to the vet. Her normal skin color is pale pink. In the past year there have been black splothy are...
Our holistic vet has recommended Huey's formula for nasal congestion for Daisy, our 12 yr old 50# lab pitbull mix. We see no cha...
2 answers |
Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone has dealt with hepatitis with their dog, he's also has uveitis cronic. Hoping someone could help with so...
I have 2 4 yr old terriers, and they both are having anal sac issues....impaction (pasty crud on their rears). I've tried to express th...
2 answers |
My 9 year old Golden Retriever has been diagnosed with a growth (tumor) attached to her spleen and one on the heart. No surgery possible...
My dog currently has a flare up with perennial fistula. He got a round of antibiotics and steroids for it which did not help much. Curren...
1 answer |
6669309 tn?1462651742
I am desparate to find someone to help so I went to Holistic Health for dogs, but I notice that the last response was Dec. 13?? Where is ...
2 answers |
My cat (12 yrs old) was diagnosed with kidney failure 2 years ago. Since then we have been giving her Science Diet prescription k/d cann...
Hi all, I am trying to treat my cat for rodent ulcers/ skin allergy as well as struvite crystals in her urine. My vet prescribed a roya...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Holistic Care For Pets Community Resources