Aa
A
A
Close

Holistic Care For Pets Community

This community is for questions and support regarding holistic care for your pets.

21 - 40 (of 147) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have 2 4 yr old terriers, and they both are having anal sac issues....impaction (pasty crud on their rears). I've tried to express the sacs myself, but they are still having problems. I'm prepared to take them to the vet, but hate t...
elm4me | Last answer
My 9 year old Golden Retriever has been diagnosed with a growth (tumor) attached to her spleen and one on the heart. No surgery possible - any magical holistic treatment that would heal or make her comfortable through this process?
megebrecht | Posted
My dog currently has a flare up with perennial fistula. He got a round of antibiotics and steroids for it which did not help much. Currently I'm treating it externally with high quality Aloe Vera gel and also internally with homeopathic ...
petmargas | Last answer
6669309_tn?1452891762
I am desparate to find someone to help so I went to Holistic Health for dogs, but I notice that the last response was Dec. 13?? Where is the moderator? If you are sick or something please forgive me for scolding you, its just that I need...
breezytoo | Last answer
My cat (12 yrs old) was diagnosed with kidney failure 2 years ago. Since then we have been giving her Science Diet prescription k/d canned food, Azodyl and Epakitin. Her blood pressure at that time was also measured at ONE point higher...
KDHowell | Posted
Hi all, I am trying to treat my cat for rodent ulcers/ skin allergy as well as struvite crystals in her urine. My vet prescribed a royal canin hypoallergenic kibble diet with an s/o index. I read the ingredients and it's a lot of soy a...
DLocitzer | Posted
I have an 8 year old mini schnauzer and these symptoms happened a couple of months ago as well. In the same order. After he got over these he had a lingering discharge from his penis and his urine was cloudy. At that point I took him to...
StephanieP3 | Last answer
May I give my dog "Only Natural Pet's B.S.S.T." with kidney distinction? My dog is a seven year old, 74lb in-tact male, Weimaraner, and has unilateral renal agensis. I found this out well after finding out he was in a kidney failure, ...
Charli8379 | Posted
I am doing some research about this for my beagle. His cancer came back after 2 months ago of sarcoma surgery. Anyone have any thoughts? Dosage? Preparation? Pros and cons? I appreciate.
Lei0137 | Posted
We have a 2 year old pug/terrier. We rescued her when she was in a bad place, and she suffers from immense anxiety. She was very abused, and it took months for her to even warm up to us. At first she also had horrible fleas, but we got r...
MarilynH120 | Posted
I have a ten year old Australian shepherd recently diagnosed with perineal hernia. He has been on vet recommended chicken and rice/pasta for about a month, one Colace daily. While this has been effective until recently, I am looking for ...
heartlight2020 | Posted
My dog socks ate some left overs in a Tupperware dish that was about 3 days old and since then he's been trying to vomit with no suck luck with that happening its been about 5 hours and he's still trying to vomit and is having a hard tim...
socksnscraps | Last answer
hi Dr Can i know some people involve in doing sex with animals.... Is it good....? is it harm full ...?
anushmaan | Last answer
What are some herbal remedies or oral medications available for felines who have cancerous tumors in their ears?
meowmeow2 | Posted
Hello everyone! I have finally gotten my fur baby's skin problems under control, and I decided I would share my story in hopes that I can help some of you who are also dealing with skin problems. Here's our story(sorry it is soooo lo...
boomersmomma | Posted
9219659_tn?1402427760
I have a 4 year old, male, shepherd/husky/collie mix who was diagnosed with pemphigus last year. The disease affects the skin on his nose, inside his ears, and the pads of his paws. The skin in these areas, if left untreated, get quite...
jaspy18 | Posted
I found a nestling tawny owl with a club foot (left foot). If it was healthy I would have left it, but not with this foot and what appeared to be a damaged wing. It is now 1 month old and the the left wing is not damaged, but it is n...
abacusgnus | Posted
6669309_tn?1452891762
I am not sure what hosistic medicine is but I will try anything to save my boy Rusty. I found the mass three days ago, took him to the vet yesterday & they want $900.00 to save him. I don't have the money. Help?? What could possibly work...
breezytoo | Last answer
hi Dr Can i know some people involve in doing sex with animals.... Is it good....? is it harm full ...?
anushmaan | Posted
8675686_tn?1399295029
I have a 7 year old pit mix that was diagnosed with kidney disease two years ago at age 5. My vet put her on KD diet, Azodyl and Epakitin to help slow the disease progression. She is doing well two years later. Her numbers are slightl...
CarolNad | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Holistic Care For Pets Community Resources