Aa
A
A
Close
Holistic Care For Pets Community
This community is for questions and support regarding holistic care for your pets.
41 - 60 (of 160) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have an 8 year old mini schnauzer and these symptoms happened a couple of months ago as well. In the same order. After he got over the...
1 answer |
May I give my dog "Only Natural Pet's B.S.S.T." with kidney distinction? My dog is a seven year old, 74lb in-tact male, Weimaraner, and ...
I am doing some research about this for my beagle. His cancer came back after 2 months ago of sarcoma surgery. Anyone have any thoughts? ...
We have a 2 year old pug/terrier. We rescued her when she was in a bad place, and she suffers from immense anxiety. She was very abused, ...
I have a ten year old Australian shepherd recently diagnosed with perineal hernia. He has been on vet recommended chicken and rice/pasta ...
My dog socks ate some left overs in a Tupperware dish that was about 3 days old and since then he's been trying to vomit with no suck luc...
1 answer |
hi Dr Can i know some people involve in doing sex with animals.... Is it good....? is it harm full ...?
1 answer |
What are some herbal remedies or oral medications available for felines who have cancerous tumors in their ears?
Hello everyone! I have finally gotten my fur baby's skin problems under control, and I decided I would share my story in hopes that I ...
9219659 tn?1402427760
I have a 4 year old, male, shepherd/husky/collie mix who was diagnosed with pemphigus last year. The disease affects the skin on his nos...
I found a nestling tawny owl with a club foot (left foot). If it was healthy I would have left it, but not with this foot and what appea...
6669309 tn?1462651742
I am not sure what hosistic medicine is but I will try anything to save my boy Rusty. I found the mass three days ago, took him to the ve...
1 answer |
hi Dr Can i know some people involve in doing sex with animals.... Is it good....? is it harm full ...?
8675686 tn?1399295029
I have a 7 year old pit mix that was diagnosed with kidney disease two years ago at age 5. My vet put her on KD diet, Azodyl and Epakiti...
While in Thailand I successfully treated a 6 month old puppy with distemper. It took him a couple of months to get over the disease but a...
I have a 3 week old Kitten named Sunday who was born with Anopthalmia (Without Eyes). He is also a couple ounces underweight, considering...
Our puggle is having neck trouble he freezes up looking down can't turn to the side yelping shivering we went to three vets got meds x ra...
Wilbur is our 8 year old newf. He is the best. We take him every where with us. Within the past few months he has taken to barking every ...
2 answers |
My little girl gets big bumps on her head and her feet has red bumps all over them she does not scratch but licks alot! She has been on a...
6669309 tn?1462651742
My four yr old Chia/Pug mix dog has a wart looking growing on the back of one of his hind legs. The surgery to remove it will be expensiv...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Holistic Care For Pets Community Resources