Aa
A
A
Close
Holistic Care For Pets Community
This community is for questions and support regarding holistic care for your pets.
81 - 100 (of 160) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
5745288 tn?1373479659
My 10 year old cat, Fluffy, was recently started on an aspirin regimin (81 mg every 3 days) as part of a treatment plan for hypertrophic ...
3 answers |
5736201 tn?1373327824
Hello! My female golden retriever, Bella, is currently 16 months old and has early stage kidney failure (between stage 1 & 2) as determin...
1 answer |
My 4 yr boxer mix has had chronic diarrhea since February. I have taken her to the vet 3 times and they can not find anything wrong with...
1 answer |
please help my kitten has developed some sort of allergy or what on its underbelly, tail, and legs
1 answer |
hi i have a cat about five years old i was holding her when she wriggled out of my grip she fell maybe a metre and a bit right on to her ...
7 answers |
MY CAT SLEEPS OR STIRES AND HAS A BLANK LOOK.EATS ALOT AND DRINKING LOTS OF WATER .SHE IS OVER DOING IT WHEN SHE GROOMS HERSELF. I THANK ...
1 answer |
My dog, is a PIt/Lab, has yellow stuff coming out of his eye and it is pink. Does he have the pink eye??? If so, please tell how to treat it
1 answer |
I have a 5 year old Aussie cattle mixed with a husky.. he was just recently DX with diabetes 2/09/2013. as of right now he is UTD on shot...
My dogs bun level in at 122 up from 85 in December. He is a Laasa Apso age 16. Liver and heart are fine. Phosphorus level is 9.6. My ve...
4 answers |
Hello, My name is Jessica and my female cat Chloe (who is roughly 13 years of age) has been chronically constipated for...well...what ...
3 answers |
My 13 Year old Pomeranian, Austin has been prescribed Theophylline for breathing issues. He can't sleep at night..insomnia symtons and st...
My nova scotia duck tolling retriever has been coughing on and off for years. Sometimes it brings up phlegm; other times not. We know sh...
2 answers |
4378879 tn?1353695541
I have the above herbal supplements that Dr. Cheng recommended for my little Lucy, a Westipoo, who was recently hospitalized for chronic ...
4301544 tn?1352454678
My dog us around 12 years old, 20 lbs, Jack Russell/Shitzu mix. In 2008 I was told my dog had a mass/tumor that effected her liver, k...
Been given my dog this med for almost two years .it is getting harder to give the med .she is 13 years old small dog.I give it now once a...
I have an 11 year old female boxer who was recently diagnosed with boxer cardiomyopathy. She was asymptomatic to me, but the vet heard an...
1 answer |
My 5 1/2 y/o german shepherd has severe skin allergies. We have been going to a dermatologist who has done the allergy testing, multiple...
13 answers |
i cant afford a vet but i believe my dog has facial sezires. what should i do?!
1 answer |
I have 2 diabetic dogs, 12 yr old Min Pins (not typical tiny Pins, when young their weight was 18/19 lbs female and 20/21 male). My femal...
1 answer |
My horse has an absess in his upper jar and into the nose cavity. It has broken and draining. He is on antibiotics presently. What do ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Holistic Care For Pets Community Resources