Aa
A
A
Close

Holistic Care For Pets Community

This community is for questions and support regarding holistic care for your pets.

81 - 100 (of 151) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My 13 Year old Pomeranian, Austin has been prescribed Theophylline for breathing issues. He can't sleep at night..insomnia symtons and still panting....is there anything I can do?
  Posted
My nova scotia duck tolling retriever has been coughing on and off for years. Sometimes it brings up phlegm; other times not. We know she has allergies to ragweed, grass, weeds, flaxseed. Her food contains nothing that she's allergic t...
  Posted
4378879 tn?1353695541
I have the above herbal supplements that Dr. Cheng recommended for my little Lucy, a Westipoo, who was recently hospitalized for chronic kidney failure. She is now 8 lbs having lost a pound this year. The problem I have is that just ...
  Posted
4301544 tn?1352454678
My dog us around 12 years old, 20 lbs, Jack Russell/Shitzu mix. In 2008 I was told my dog had a mass/tumor that effected her liver, kidney and pancreas. She almost passed away. I changed her diet to raw, added milk thistle, Flor Ess...
  Posted
Been given my dog this med for almost two years .it is getting harder to give the med .she is 13 years old small dog.I give it now once a day..why cant it be open and put on food..The dog is starting to bite and getting nasty..Would be t...
  Posted
I have an 11 year old female boxer who was recently diagnosed with boxer cardiomyopathy. She was asymptomatic to me, but the vet heard an arrhythmia and a holter monitor & echo confirmed the diagnosis. We started her on sotalol, and 6 da...
  Posted
My 5 1/2 y/o german shepherd has severe skin allergies. We have been going to a dermatologist who has done the allergy testing, multiple rounds of various antibiotics and steroids. Then he developed MRSA and was placed on injectible an...
  Posted
i cant afford a vet but i believe my dog has facial sezires. what should i do?!
  Posted
I have 2 diabetic dogs, 12 yr old Min Pins (not typical tiny Pins, when young their weight was 18/19 lbs female and 20/21 male). My female, Teaka, was diagnosed in March 2012. She was 29 lbs and is now 22.5 lbs. My male, Tyson, just di...
  Posted
My horse has an absess in his upper jar and into the nose cavity. It has broken and draining. He is on antibiotics presently. What do you recommend that I use to flush the area/mouth with.. I was told baking soda, even mouth wash woul...
  Posted
Our thoroughbred has watery eyes - no coloured discharge, puss, or crust. His urine in a little cloudy and I am wondering if this is a symptom to a kidney problem. He is in work at the moment and his coat looks shiny and healthy and he i...
  Posted
2013578 tn?1341815612
So my poor little bunny has been sneezing probably about 10 times a day and sometimes she will have a white discharge just on her right nostril ( she is 6 weeks old ) I have looked up the symptoms and all I am finding is Snuffles and I ...
  Posted
2187849 tn?1338072581
My name is Emily - I have a 3 1/2 year old Blue Pitbull mix named Blue. I adopted him when he was 5 months old... when he was 7 months old he was hit by a car. (freak accident - LONG story involving a cornfield and student driver) The ca...
  Posted
I have a 6 yr old yellow lab mix. 6 months ago he suddenly developed huge hematomas in both ears and had to have his ears dissected/drained. The vet did not know what caused this, but suspected some sort of allergy. Since that time hi...
  Posted
My 4 year old spayed dachshund is well housetrained but lately she pees on the bed as soon as she comes in from being outside. She also is drinking more water than usual. Any suggestions?
  Posted
dog
my dog is 5 years old and all of a sudden started coughing up this white mucous. he was taken to the vet and given antibiotics which did not work somewhat. it slowed down and then picked up again. the mucous coughs are inconsistent and t...
  Posted
I learned yesterday that my dog is suffering from allergies. It was suggested that I start giving her omega 3s in the form of fish oil. I know you can give them the capsules or in liquid form in their food. I was wondering is it ok for ...
  Posted
1176103 tn?1332974613
I'm almost at the end of hope with my cat Myrrh the Purr. He has irritable bowel and has been on prednisone and probiotics for at least 3 months and there is no improvement. He is one sick, miserable, bloated little guy. I just purcha...
  Posted
how long should my dog continue to take rehmannia 11?
  Posted
I am trying to get a professional/experienced opinion on whether or not it would be ok to try a GABA supplement for my dog's anxiety, and if so, how much would be safe to take? She is about 5 years old weighs 18 pounds. I've tried her...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Holistic Care For Pets Community Resources