A
A
Close

Home Detox off Methadone Group

For anyone DETOXING of METHADONE at home

1 - 20 (of 8) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, my brother quit cold turkey from methadone and physcosis kicked in. He was hospitalised yesterday. We can't believe it. What I am wondering is what is the treatment used to help the physcosis and will they make him take methadone aga...
  Posted
Hi everyone I have been going to the meth clinic for 4mnths since I found out I was pregant they had me convieced it was the right thing to do however it just made me more sick and I lost 18pounds while pregant so I decided to stop I rea...
  Posted
Hey guys and girls just wondered if there is any other natural supplement other than zinc magnizum or calcum that's helped anyone through this thanks for any answers and keep druging my dad was on 10mg a day and he said It took a Week an...
  Posted
Howdy Folks ,I wanted to ask this community if any one else has heard of or has any input to mineral replacement helping the detox off any kind of opiate ..this almost sounds to good to be true ,and when that is the case it usually is...
  Posted
i am trying to get off methadone, is there any info you can share with me? im down to around 30ml a day now,but not sure how far down i need to go before stopping? this **** is about to ruin my life, i need help with a plan to get off. ...
  Posted
1298677 tn?1308447851
ok heres my story: I'm a recovering heroin addict & I've been taking methadone for the last 8 years. I've been taking 90mgs for the past 5 of those years. I'm at the point where I want to get off completely, so I've been tapering o...
  Posted
1531357 tn?1292075696
Hi there, recently w no other options 4my RA I was prescribed from a pain dr Methadone 20mg/day-5mg every 6hrs. ok it's only been 40days, but I went to see the DR yest requesting 2have him bring me down safely w less pain as possible. GE...
  Posted
Yes I would like to know is there supervision of any type are they giving concentrate and if so what type pharmacy do you use so for I cant find a pharmacy that will order it YET please let me know if anybody knows something differen...
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Djk14 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jan 03
5846921 tn?1426454211
Blank
RebeccaJeanine71 Honeys... I'm back checking... Comment
03/15