Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
jamya62 minutes
PachoPerez9 hours
jamya615 hours
jamya6Feb 23
By jamya6
Alot of website state that condoms do not protect males against catching a high risk hpv infection from infected fema...
By johnwick
i received oral sex ( blowjob ) a month and a half ago i'm concerned that i might catch HPV i know that a male cannot...
apitoxin5 hours
apitoxinFeb 10
Cincy513Feb 02
apitoxinFeb 01
By apitoxin
Dear all, on December 11th i received an oral sex from a CSW, i was using condom by that time and i'm absolutely sur...
kitkats098 hours
kitkats098 hours
kitkats098 hours
By ccb2834
When I was about 14 I got the gaurdasil vaccinations. I am now 18 and was diagnosed with HPV about 4 months ago when ...
kitkats098 hours
By Gaia22
After being celibate for a couple years, I went to the doctor and was tested for all STD's: HIV, Herpes, HPV, etc, an...
vipaveeFeb 25
By vipavee
Dear doctor, please help I'm a full time mum and I live in a three floor apartment. I'm on the ground floor. My ...
hpv
By cjdib26
I'm 33 and now noticing little white bumps on my penis shaft... They have been there for about 2 months. I have never...
warTROLLFeb 23, 2014
Jenny_HardyFeb 11, 2014
warTROLLJan 15, 2014
By sick_of_this81 Blank
I was diagosed with genital warts 6 months ago. And after a long and painful round of cryo therapy coupled with aldar...
MiliooohFeb 17
By midgardknight
I initially had a small, whitish bump on the shaft of my penis then I asked the military doctor (I was really embarra...
By brenda_20
Hello my question is how, where can i get tested for hpv/genital warts . Do they test you once you are pregnant. I ha...
By worryman297
Hey I have three speretae dark brown dots (.5-1mm diameter maybe even smaller) moles looking thingson my testicles. T...
By bluebell000 Blank
I had a transvaginal ultrasound examination done yesterday and I'm worried sick. I noticed the nurse and doctor did n...
kitkats09Feb 20
By smartboy_85
Hello, last week I was diagnosed with HPV, the symptomas are two small lesions in my prepuce and a lot of burning and...
By Sundaydriver
Hi. You mentioned a study that showed a link between tobacco and oral hpv. I'm having trouble finding it. Is it a rec...
By kitkats09
I'm about to start this treatment. I ordered online. I heard in Japan it works to boost the immune system and can be ...
kitkats09Feb 20
kitkats09Feb 20
Seth04Feb 08
By Seth04
Ok well my story is degrading, to me atleast. Back quite a few years ago in high school, before having sex or any tou...
By kitkats09
I found out January 13th that I have a low risk hpv strain along with abdormal cells which was shown in my pap test. ...
By Rosco21
Ionno how i noticed this but basically at the bottom of my scrotum i saw this flappy looking piece of skin. It was ve...
By soccerguy76
My girlfriend has HPV. She was treated a little over a year ago for internal lesions. She's recovering well. We have ...
By Worndown27
Can someone please help me figure out if this sounds like HPV? I was with a new partner in Sept 2014. Unprotected ana...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank