Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By James6789
Hello, About 6 weeks ago my girlfriend developed about 100 flat warts all over her face. She is currently treating ...
noname8516 hours
By noname85
Hi, I recently had a LLETZ procedure after being diagnosed with abnormal cells from my cervix. As it is more likel...
By Lexi_rebel
So my boyfriend and I have been together for 8 months and we have sex a lot. But lately I've been seeing and feeling ...
ishtooApr 26
Frank_718Jan 07
Cincy513Oct 14, 2014
Cincy513Oct 14, 2014
By dolphin7dragon Blank
I contacted HPV even though my partner always used a condom. I've only been with three people, so you can imagine my...
By veryworried420
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/news/fullstory_152491.html TUESDAY, May 12, 2015 (HealthDay News) -- Males be...
By bluebird85
Hello, I will state up front i have fears of HPV warts. I stupidly saw a small skin colored raised bump at the bas...
By Arkimus
I've had this small brownish growth appear in the last few days near the base of my penis where it meets my abdomen. ...
By Scaredtodeath777
Almost 5 years ago I had unprotected anal sex(receptive) and gave oral sex. He didn't ejaculate inside my mouth. Th...
By HPVCheaterWorried
Hi, thanks to anyone who can help me with these questions. I'm a male in a committed relationship who had one or t...
By johnsmith44753
I saw a doctor today after finding out a few weeks ago that the girl I had been sleeping with for 2 months had hpv an...
By wartman123 Blank
Hi, I'm a male who has been suffering with genital warts outbreaks for over 6-7 years... I have done a ton of r...
warTROLLFeb 23, 2014
Jenny_HardyFeb 11, 2014
By sick_of_this81 Blank
I was diagosed with genital warts 6 months ago. And after a long and painful round of cryo therapy coupled with aldar...
ibizanMar 03, 2008
spyker84Mar 03, 2008
ibizanMar 03, 2008
By spyker84 Blank
I know HPV (genital warts) can be passed on by direct contact with infected areas, but what about semen? What if t...
By thenightowl
How long will it take for the sores on my vagina to heal after CO2 Ablation? And how long will I show HPV positive af...
Jesse_lMay 13
Jesse_lMay 13
Jesse_lMay 13
By Jesse_l
Hi there. I think I have internal anal wart. I disinfected my finger and put it in and it felt like a rocky road!! I ...
By nervousmummytobe
I have hpv and have a small wart on my vagina at the moment. All of a sudden I'm fearful that I may pass it to other ...
By alarmed73
I have been trying to identify what is wrong with me for three months now. My new partner and I had sex three months ...
By wannabeteacher85
Greetings. My wife got a phone call yesterday. It was the nurse from her gyno office basically saying that her pap sm...
britnay5May 11
britnay5May 08
By britnay5
For the past year and a half I've been monitored for having high risk hpv. I got my most recent pap two weeks ago tha...
PCR
By Dan1001
I hope someone can help me? My partner has been given the all clear from HPV, and we now wish to start a family. Th...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
21 hrs ago by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank