Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
veryworried420less than a minute
By canyoudigit
I had been treated for HPV when I was 19. I am 40 now and I haven't had an HPV outbreak since then. Just recently,...
By Cjreiner
I know I have hpv already and they have given me small warts that are not bothersome. But recently I have developed a...
By FeelingCrazyWithWorry
I'll make this synopsis as brief as I can, as I wrote about it in a different thread in more detail. I had a horrib...
By worried_and_broke
For quite some time now i've had this blemish on the underside of my penile shaft. I understand I still need to visit...
By litoaba
If she wash her clit with soap. Can i still catch hpv by licking the clit only
kolo2015 hours
kolo20May 25
suzanboyMay 25
By kolo20
Hello. My wife has had an abnormal PAP smear which indicated she may have HPV. Since it is unclear whether she has pr...
By HPVCheaterWorried
Hi, thanks to anyone who can help me with these questions. I'm a male in a committed relationship who had one or t...
By downstateNY
I am a 35 y/o male and had protected oral and vaginal sex with a prostitute 6 weeks ago. While in the act, I noticed ...
PM4316May 26
PM4316May 22
Life360May 22
PM4316May 22
Life360May 22
By PM4316
Hello. I have clinical depression and lately have obsessing about past mistakes. I love my wife and my kids and never...
Jesse_lMay 25
By pinoyscared
Hi everyone. I have been diagnosed with hpv almost 2 years ago and it has been hard yet manageable. The thing is i fe...
By James6789
Hello, About 6 weeks ago my girlfriend developed about 100 flat warts all over her face. She is currently treating ...
tahjee888May 25
tahjee888May 25
tahjee888May 25
tahjee888May 25
By dolphin7dragon Blank
I contacted HPV even though my partner always used a condom. I've only been with three people, so you can imagine my...
Jesse_lMay 24
Jesse_lMay 24
ak99978Mar 09
By wartman123 Blank
Hi, I'm a male who has been suffering with genital warts outbreaks for over 6-7 years... I have done a ton of r...
queent1May 03
dorraeMay 03
queent1May 03
By queent1
I just had a pap done and the doctor told me I have HPV and that I'm high risk fr cervical cancer. This was the last ...
By noname85
Hi, I recently had a LLETZ procedure after being diagnosed with abnormal cells from my cervix. As it is more likel...
By thewriter
Hi, I'm 21 years old and went in last week for my first annual PAP SMEAR, at which I was also offered a free STD/STI ...
By Lexi_rebel
So my boyfriend and I have been together for 8 months and we have sex a lot. But lately I've been seeing and feeling ...
By veryworried420
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/news/fullstory_152491.html TUESDAY, May 12, 2015 (HealthDay News) -- Males be...
By bluebird85
Hello, I will state up front i have fears of HPV warts. I stupidly saw a small skin colored raised bump at the bas...
By Arkimus
I've had this small brownish growth appear in the last few days near the base of my penis where it meets my abdomen. ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank