Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By worrygay22277
I want to know.. Pleaseeeee does anal wart surgery for internal anal wart, is same procedure like hemmoroid surgery?...
By workhard24
Hi- I am 34 yo male who received an ASCUS test result from my recent anal pap smear. I will have an HRA follow-up in...
hayue12 hours
By hayue
I went to the clinic other day, while getting urine sample, my hand accidentally touch the top of toilet bowl (not to...
By needhelp1212902
Can genital warts or even warts in General get infected? I have a couple of bumps down there and yellow pus has come ...
seeker570016 hours
seeker570016 hours
Prizefighter17 hours
seeker570017 hours
seeker570017 hours
By seeker5700
A week ago my girlfriend as observe two warts one on her vagina and one at her perenium. We are.together.for 20 mths ...
RRooss17 hours
Prizefighter18 hours
By RRooss
Ill just get to the point.....2 days ago, I found a small white bump that appeared after grooming and a thorough clea...
Prizefighter18 hours
By Reallyworried36
Do all warts turn white when exposed to vinegar ? Even the ones on the pubic area?
By Brittbomb68
Hi! I am a woman that have a man oral sex. I know you can get oral hpv, but can you can hpv in your genital are...
By feelinghelpless27
I am hpv positive and have been treating my GW's at home for a few months now all the creams i have tried failed. I d...
By Reallyworried36
Hi. I have what lookes to be a mole on my pubic area. It is flat. And dark in color almost to look black. I scared of...
Paige417Apr 21
tedabellJan 27, 2011
By Theresa98 Blank
Ok so this is a little more than embarrassing. I was doing some grooming down there and found what looked to be 2 ski...
By worriedguyy99
Hi guys I have posted in the HIV section regarding the same issue. i went to malaysia and engaged a sex worker. S...
By Scaredguy813
Hi I'm a 24 yr old guy and about a yr ago I contracted chalymdia, got treated and moved on about 3 mths later I caugh...
By worrieduk88
Ok so about 4 weeks ago I noticed a tiny black dot on my penis head and instantly started stretching it etc to see if...
esoekoApr 21
esoekoApr 19
esoekoApr 19
By esoeko
Hi everyone.can hpv spread by hand to my mouth.i didnt oral sex or kissing,just vaginal sex.please help me..
By Jim_Beach
Months ago I had noticed multiple small bumps on the head of my penis. I went to my doctor and he said they did not a...
By Jim_Beach
Months ago I had noticed multiple small bumps on the head of my penis. I went to my doctor and he said they did not a...
By Jjason19999
Hi, I made a stupid decision. I just went to a sex worker, and she provided the following to me: 1) performing HJ, b...
By obtusegoose
Hi there. I have bumps on my labia minora that are concerning me. I had unprotected sex two months ago but got a full...
By stew2
I noticed bumps in one location in my genital area months ago and then just noticed another one about an inch away fr...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank