Aa
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
1 - 20 (of 10664) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am female and have a couple questions. Over a year ago (stopped seeing this person in September of 2015), I dated someone who had ac...
2 answers | 3 comments |
i have had Hpv for about a year and a half now from an ex gf. She actually gave me herpes type 2 and Hpv, i scored with that one! The her...
15 answers | 1 comment |
About 2 months ago I performed oral sex (only, and for the first time) on a man. About two weeks prior to this, I had lost my voice and e...
2 answers |
About 3-4 months ago I noticed a small, very slightly raised "white" patch on my glans by the urethral opening. It's more rectangular/ir...
2 answers |
Hi, I was wondering if I could get help here or be directed to somewhere that can help. I was about to meet a new partner and he sent me...
1 answer |
I have found 1 month ago a wart on my genitalia. I went to my medical doctor , then to 2 dermatologists who told me HPV just by looking ...
1 answer |
Hi ! I am Sam and I am 21.. I was very healthy upto few months ago but now I feel as I am not healthy as much as I was before I had a ...
1 answer |
It's been about 16 weeks since I had unprotected oral sex but I also bit my lip here as well around a week before it appeared. This grow...
3 answers |
I'm a male, mid 30s. I believe I have HPV in throat based on symptoms but have dr appt next week to hopefully confirm or not confirm. I...
12 answers |
I was diagnosed with genital warts 10 years ago and treated 4-5 times to remove over the next 6-7 years. Then at age 30 the warts went a...
2 answers |
HPV
Within the last couple weeks my throat feels like there is something stuck in it. It's some times difficult to swallow when eating. Kinda...
3 answers |
Hi there people Ok so I had a protected sexual encounter with a CSW 16 days ago. Condom did not break and stayed on. I am in a ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I am a nervous wreck because I've been worried that I can possibly have HPV. It all started about a year and a half ago when I stupidly r...
1 answer |
Hi all, I performed oral sex on a man 3 months ago. He states he was clean. I was tested for gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, HIV, Hep ...
2 answers |
I have been diagnosed with HPV in my pap and have been having for months blisters in the back of my throat.I imagine I got them from oral...
2 answers |
hi i feel cold sensation in my throat and my ears face and eyes turning to red and hot sometimes is and i feel like i cant breath properl...
2 answers |
hpv
help! :( ik i hve hpv infection in my mouth and throat because of my symptoms. the girl that i gave oral sex to, didnt tell me she had hp...
2 answers |
Hi I'm a 24 black female and my doctor just called and don't me I have hpv.. He told me not to worry it's not serious and I can continue ...
1 answer |
I had a wart at the opening of my urethra 3 weeks after the encounter. I visited my doctor and he burnt it off using diathermy cable. I a...
1 answer |
Hi folks, great forum! I had a query around HPV later in life. If a male had a fairly active sexual history, say 50 female partners b...
4 answers | 4 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources