Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
sanyasi12 hours
By sanyasi
I am 29, Male, 5 years ago I had vaginal sex (condom used) with a female sex worker. since then I didn't have sex wit...
By Sundaydriver
If a woman is diagnosed with precancerous cells and has to be treated for them is it always from hpv-16 or can other ...
sanyasi22 hours
By Hello0713
Hi all. About two months ago I noticed wart like growths on my scrotum (about five isolated and spread apart). I've...
By Soscaredandguilty
Hello everyone. I wanted to see if anyone has any knowledge or experience with Gene Eden VIR for the treatment of HPV...
Hpv
By 805cyclist
Hello . I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience with at home remedies for helping cure hpv ? I've been in and ...
By concernedaboutsurgery
Was recently diagnosed with both an internal anal wart and several external anal warts, after my initial visit GI doc...
hpv
By victoriamarie94
Having genital warts and im about to deliver my due date is nov 5th will it affect my baby?
By needadviceplease1000
Hi all, recently I was diagnosed with a low-risk HPV, I have been dating my boyfriend now for about 10 months and fee...
By FearedALot
2 years back i had insertive anal sex and oral sex with someone whom i saw a visible small warts near that person's a...
By upnorth283
Hi All, I asked this in the STD forum but my post was way too long. Posting the tl;dr version here. Facts of m...
By rishabh99
I m extremely anxious about a mistake i made and please let me know if i ll catch any std from what happened... I m...
ohhushyouOct 12, 2013
unbelievable17Oct 09, 2013
By ohhushyou Blank
Does SOMXL really work ? I am diagnosed with genital warts and i was given medicine by a doctor. But as soon as the t...
By rishabh99
I m extremely anxious about a mistake i made and please let me know if i ll catch any std from what happened... I m...
By lovelace777
So I contracted hpv 7 years ago. The low risk kind with warts....I have been dating this guy for a while and we have ...
By grazly123
So about 6-7 months ago I was told I have HPV. It's on my foreskin and it's just small bumps. It doesn't seem that ba...
Cincy513Oct 14
Cincy513Oct 14
jewelz2013Mar 07, 2013
By dolphin7dragon Blank
I contacted HPV even though my partner always used a condom. I've only been with three people, so you can imagine my...
Hpv
By Tvy
I never have abnormal papsmear in my life and I haven't done papsmear for 3 yrs and now I had papsmear 2 yrs ago and ...
By KellyJeanP
I recently had an abnormal pap smear and was told that I have ACSUS and am HPV positive. They are sending me for a c...
By William478
I'm a 25 yr old heterosexual male. I recently went to the doctor to check out some bumps around my anus. He diagnosed...
By worrisomeman
Good Day everybody, I have 2 questions to ask the experts here. 1. What is the typical incubation period fo...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank