Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By sethoz814
I will t++ry to be breif about this, the past couple of days my ball sack has been dry skin and flakey. I put lotion ...
By darkrose930
I'm so confuse, ashamed, I feel like an idiot. My story is that I hooked up with a guy, not long after that and start...
By Briaravli
of late i have been itching down there and this leads to my vulva been swollen with little rashes.the itching is usua...
By Strssfree
Hi im a male and i was on a possible exposure to hpv with a high risk woman. It think its bs that no test exist for ...
StrssfreeAug 25
StrssfreeAug 24
By Strssfree
Hello people! Does genital warts caise intense itching on the genital and groin area without any warts appearing or d...
By Tashabaileyx
I was diagnosed with the virus back in May. After months of endless treatment, mostly freezing i am trying aldara. I'...
By abhishekh_singh
I m a bisexual have received protected anal sex not shown ne sign like anal warts till now im also in a relation with...
By Wayneb7959
Hi I have sent a picture of my penis to a doctor who said its warts. I had unprotected sex last week. I thought It co...
StrssfreeAug 25
By Strssfree
Can hpv be contracted on a brief encounter with protection? I a test for hpv will never exit but im trying to know if...
By robieintn
How can I get rid on warts on forefinger. I use to work with fiberglass ductboard. While cutting it to size, I felt a...
By erasmusen
If I masturbate myself and lick my finger after ejaculation and I have a wound in my mouth. Could genital warts (HPV)...
By Aph_94
Can you get hpv if you touch the clit and labia for like 2 seconds not wet no finger by hole just the clit and eith...
By abhishekh_singh
I hv a question as do anal warts inside anal canal can appear without having a single sign of anal wart around the an...
By singmeasong
I was with a women who clearly had genital warts. When she pulled her underwear down they were visible and she then c...
Aph_94Aug 22
By Aph_94
Can you get hpv if you touch the clit and labia for like 2 seconds not wet no finger by hole just the clit and either...
By lilmissx
On the 10.7.15 i was tested positive for chylamidia and gonorrhea. I took the treatment of azithromycin and cefeimine...
By SoConfusing200
ok this is going to be a long story but please help me :( first of all, I have been diagnosed with HPV (genital w...
JohnW87Aug 04
tsz292Dec 12, 2009
alexdelongDec 05, 2009
By tsz292 Blank
25 year old male. Genital warts had somehow spread to my anus. Awful and embarrassing. I tried Veregen but all it ...
By aratorn
Could you guys tell me what is this? I have notice this in a few years, but i never went to a doctor. As far as I kno...
By Jerome5bill
4 questions. I had oral sex with a girl who I knew nothing about. We tried to have sex but I could not penetrate her ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank