Aa
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
1 - 20 (of 10539) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello guys, I am glad i came across this great and wonderful forum. I just want some help regarding my issue. I am hoping a doctor...
1 answer |
I'm 47 and was recently diagnosed with genital warts. I probably had the first one nearly two years ago,I was also going through menopaus...
So we're all here because we're newly diagnosed, dealing with symptoms, stressed about a past diagnosis or just to find out information. ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Ok, so I noticed a few warts about 8 weeks ago. I have been with the same girl for 2 years. She has no signs or symptoms and has had h...
1 answer |
Hey everyone, I wish I could get a straight answer from someone, even doctors seem to have different views. I last had genital wart...
I had genital warts removed more than 5 years ago and when i got it everywhere i read online said Genital warts(HPV) is for life. but I h...
10 answers | 4 comments |
hpv
receiving oral sex is a way to get hpv? assuming I had hpv, can I transmit to a sexual partner indefinitely in the future?
1 answer |
receiving oral sex is a way to get hpv? assuming I had hpv, can I transmit to a sexual partner indefinitely in the future?
I'm just curious. I took all 3 doses of hpv shots when I was 11-12 years old. My boyfriend hasn't. We are currently 20. But he was never ...
2 answers |
I have had genital HPV warts for 6 years, given to me from genital-genital contact. I have recently entered into a new committed relation...
1 answer |
I have been stressing myself regarding about warts recently and wanted to know if anyone knowledgable out there would know if someone can...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I know i post a lot but my story is a work in progress and i really appreciate all the comments. i would love some proffesional advice on...
9 answers | 1 comment |
First thing first: THANK YOU very much in advance for providing the medical input! My girl friend has informed me that she has abnorm...
3 answers |
hi, I am always paranoid about germs but I am forced to rely on prostitutes/masseuse since I am on a wheelchair. The only sexual activit...
1 answer |
I thought I might have vaginal tags or genital warts, unsure and afraid, I went to see a gynecologist. He immediately said they were geni...
1 answer |
I had two cryotherapy treatments for GW, the first about 2 months ago (it wasn't successful, didn't even blister), the second slightly mo...
I was diagnosed with HPV (the kind that causes GW) roughly 8 years ago. I haven't had another outbreak since the initial diagnosis. And I...
2 answers |
Hi i have never worried about hpv but now after reading scared. I know you cant get hiv through semen or precum on finger and objects lik...
1 answer |
Hpv
Pv9
Yes hello..I have hpv..I am a male 25 years old and I have genital warts..I would like to know if my girlfriend gives me a blowjob can sh...
1 answer |
I need some help. I had unprotected sex in June with a new partner. I was drunk and it was a HUGE mistake. I freaked out, because I've on...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources