Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Rosco21less than a minute
Rosco211 minute
ambok9 minutes
Rosco2118 minutes
By ambok
hi i was diagnosed to have GW, and my doctor prescribed aldara cream for me to be used 3x per week for 16 weeks Last ...
Thought_Full5 minutes
Amie635Jun 19, 2010
By xshakirax Blank
About 3 months ago i noticed a bad smell down below i went to my doctor who gave me antibiotics, it cleared up but ca...
Rosco216 minutes
By momma2k777
If someone with hpv masturbates then touches any type of object like a faucet can you get it if you touch that obje...
Rosco2111 minutes
By 22111127
I am a 33 year old mother of a 3 1/2 year old boy. I was diagnosed with a few very tiny genital warts yesterday by m...
By soafraidpleasehelpme
Hi, What is the average outbreak time for HPV or warts? doctors here in Japan say one month, what about in US, thanks.
badoozaJul 22
By badooza
I had an HPV outbreak (the only one) four years ago. My ex gf did not have any signs of it even though we practiced u...
By Rosco21
Hello, so i have ocd when it comes to genital warts. I noticed something on my penis head so i went to my derma how t...
By ashearer
Can you get GW on anus even without contact in that area? I'm a male who had un protected sex for 10 minutes with ...
By spsa
I gave a guy unprotected oral sex. A few weeks later I develop 2 small flesh colored warts inside the cheeks of my m...
By Will2smooth
Hello, I have had a flat bump on my bottom lip for about 10 months now. It only appears if I stretch the lip over my ...
By ruble14
i have got this 8-9 small white dots on the circumfrence of my penile shaft,,..inside not on foreskin....there is no ...
By granny77
If a woman has the hpv virus and has oral sex, could her partner develop sores and pain in his mouth and throat, and ...
By Baseball2213
Hey, I was diagnosed with HPV a few months ago and was treated with no reoccurrence in the past 2 months. I recently...
Rosco21Jul 15
By Crownererto
Hi, I haven't had sex for two months, last week I shaved my pubic area, I noticed a few days after I had these bumps...
By Mandy5381
This is going to be very long so I apologize. I'm currently 35 weeks pregnant with twins. When I was about 29 week...
By Mandy5381
Type your medical question here
Rosco21Jul 15
By albert0117
I performed oral sex on a man (i gave him oral sex) before, he is likely a sexually active. Recently, a week ago i f...
badoozaJul 20
badoozaJul 20
By badooza
Hi! I am wondering if the same strain of a HPV-virus can look different? I discovered something on the tip of the...
By MedQuest4
Here is my situation and questions respectively. I'm a 30 years old male. I've had 2 sexual partner (one was a vir...
By Will2smooth
Hello, I have had a flat bump on my bottom lip for about 10 months now. It only appears if I stretch the lip over my ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank