Aa
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
1 - 20 (of 10706) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello! To get started I'll introduce myself, I am Zach and I am 25. A month or two ago I discovered some odd things around my gentia...
Hi, I got some ACV and put on an area of my scrotum which I thought I had a wart but it didn't show up white at all. However, to my shock...
1 answer | 2 comments
  S_Broli,    Intact73,    veryworried420
I have genital warts. Is it normal after applying acv with a cotton ball they became white ? When will they disappear ?
3 answers
Hi, I've been diagnosed with HPV after seeing a dermatologist. I went in his office at 8:30am in the morning, he looked at in and said "i...
My brother was recently diagnosed with genital HPV, I love him, he is my best friend and I want to be there for him but I'm terrified tha...
2 answers
  Bubalox,    Bubalox
My primary care physician recently diagnosed two small bumps on my scrotum as being "cosmetic genital warts." However, over the past year...
1 answer
MY DR TOLD ME TO TRY ALL NATURAL AND IT WORKED
Some questions in regards to Larynx-mouth HPV virus. I received unprotected oral sex from a sex worker exactly 62 days from today. I also...
Hello i have some form of HPV with 2 visible genital warts at the base of my penis. I have a few questions... 1. Right now i live in J...
7 answers
  GabiRenato,    GabiRenato,    Chad01
This is the first time I have sat down to write something about my journey with HPV. I've not told ANYONE in my life, the only people who...
4 answers | 2 comments
So last year I had sex with someone and two weeks later I started getting these flat (a tiny bit raised) pink bumps on random parts of my...
I had protected vaginal sex with two different CSW in the past month (one was a repeat). Neither of these ladies had any visual signs of ...
I was diagnosed about a year ago with genital warts. They have come and gone over the months and it's finally looking to be clearing up. ...
1 answer
I am 22 years old female, and I am in a same sex relationship. My girlfriend and I tried tribbing and oral sex; after we tried that I fel...
my papsmear result showed that i have bacterial infection coccobacilli.. prior to that i had excessive discharge.. first it looked white ...
2 answers
  scheladin,    scheladin
The most frustrating thing I find online are "the HPV is no big deal" posts. It's more than frustrating, it's simultaneously infuriating ...
1 answer
Do these look like genital warts? There are multiple individual pink bumps on the groin area but not on the penis. They are not painful o...
1 answer
NEVER have any kind of sex without protection (vaccination, condom, etc). It's not worth your life and that's what you're risking. I h...
13 answers
I'm not sure if this is common or not but after 2 months im still struggling with the warts. Im desperate to try any cream or treatment ...
I got warts in my urethra and it just started as a very small thing but it has grown a little bit in size now and it's about to get out (...
13 answers
  Ohiolover,    Mawuko,    Whyyyyy
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources