Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By tomonline
I had warts on my penis 40 years ago that got treated and never returned. I just performed oral sex on a new lady fri...
clement4now27 minutes
By Ja789
I have HPV and recently diagnosed with Lupus. I am extremely confused on what are my next steps. I have not started a...
By helpmeplease876
Between 7 to 10 months ago I had protected oral and vaginal sex with a few prostitutes, one of them I did finger. Abo...
By Images8325
I just found out I have genital warts. I had an HPV test and full STD testing done in 2011 that were all negative. I...
By tomonline
I'm a male senior citizen who has been celibate for seven years, but yesterday I went down on my new neighbor who is ...
liloo29Jun 29
Jesse_lMay 24
Jesse_lMay 24
By wartman123 Blank
Hi, I'm a male who has been suffering with genital warts outbreaks for over 6-7 years... I have done a ton of r...
484074_tn?1431294270
By Ice_Man
Does anyone have a link to researches about risk of HPV (genital warts) transmission from oral sex for the male partn...
By ConfusedStill
my wife had a Pap smear that came back normal. We have been married 18 years and no infidelity from either. Almost a ...
By ConfusedStill
my wife had a Pap smear that came back normal. We have been married 18 years and no infidelity from either. Almost a ...
By YankeesFan719
Hello, The other night I was at a bar and I had to use the bathroom, after doing so I believe I accidentally touched ...
By arizonaguy1133
Hello everyone. I need some advice. Basically, I have known I have had a genital wart since 2012. I have been tr...
By sjpolo
Once you notice them do they change in appearance? Like do they start out small and get big? Do they start out like ...
By YankeesFan719
Hello, The other night I was at a bar and I had to use the bathroom, after doing so I believe I accidentally touched ...
By Jgl2015
Hi. Just wondering my risk. Received a handjob with a condom on from a stripper. I am wondering my risk of Hpv and stds?
PM4316Jun 25
By PM4316
Hello. I am just curious as to how worried I should be for the rest of my life. I'm a bit of a hypochondriac. A p...
By LuluLuna14
I'm eighteen and still a virgin no sexual contact what so ever. So when when I discovered a bumpy gray patch near my ...
By Chris179292
I was using Zyclara (imiquimod) to treat a genital wart. 2 weeks later my scrotum became red and started burning....
By dcms1027
I just received an abnormal paps smear. I had abnormal LSIL. I have been married for 10 years. During that time I ha...
By Scaredwreck
I have been married for 8 years and recently went for a physical and found out to my dismay I had little bumps that w...
By Lala841994
Someone please help. I am SO worried that I may have throat cancer!! I have had swollen tonsils for 7 months now. ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank