Aa
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
1 - 20 (of 10574) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Has anyone used wartamine (wartamine.com)? Seems to be a mix of ACV, Tea Tree Oil, vit-e etc. Any success stories or reports of it being ...
11 answers | 5 comments |
7 years ago I shaved my genitals for the first time and it caused what looked like two little perfectly round flat moles. After shaving a...
I had genital warts removed more than 5 years ago and when i got it everywhere i read online said Genital warts(HPV) is for life. but I h...
10 answers | 5 comments |
1971 cervical cancer hpv virus, normal paps 40 years now new Pap say adnormal cells Had radiation an cobalt 1971 why now? Bladder an re...
1 answer |
I've had genital warts since August. I have had Aldara cream 3 times, it worked for me but didn't completely clear up one cluster. So, it...
2 answers |
I have had genital warts for the past two years. I began taking AHCC 10 months ago. I believe this has been my solution to the warts beca...
4 answers |
I have received unprotected oral sex (I am a female) with fingering deep inside my vagina. What are my HPV/other STDs risks?
1 answer |
I recently have been diagnosed with HPV and genital warts, after I treated them with the wart paste ( Aspirin, ACV, Garlic oil/Castor oil...
1 answer |
Hello, I am 18 years old and currently suffering from what I was told "looks like genital warts". About a month ago, I seemed to be very...
1 answer |
I've been having problems since i was 14. I had cold sore's and little red itchy bumps on the inside lower arm above the wrist every year...
4 answers |
Hi, thanks for reading my question. Recently, i found that there is a rough patch on my penis gland near the tip of the glan. It feels...
1 answer |
I recently took my 10 year old son to the doctor for his yearly exam. They recommended giving him the HPV vaccine. I told the nurse I'd d...
I went to get my annual check up for birth control. They were examining my cervic when they decided to give me a Pap smear after they n...
I went to get my annual check up for birth control. They were examining my cervic when they decided to give me a Pap smear after they n...
A black mole appeared on my penis shaft two days after protected sexual intercourse. It is like black paint mark.
Hello! There is one question that I am thinking of pretty much everyday. I had one single genital wart 3 years ago. Got it removed and s...
2 answers |
Okay so I found a bump on my scrotum the other night if I dont mess with it the bump is like a off white color and hard to the touch it l...
1 answer |
Hi everyone, I would like to clarify my situation so i can be sexually active again without worries. So on July 7 i went to my Std cli...
2 answers |
Hello! I'm seeking advice on a recent issue I've been dealing with. I'd like to preface this by saying I know what I've done is not ri...
2 answers |
Hello, I'm a 19 year old girl who contracted genital warts HPV (great opening line, huh?) Warts appeared mid-January and I got treated f...
4 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources