Aa
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
1 - 20 (of 10474) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I'm a male who has been suffering with genital warts outbreaks for over 6-7 years... I have done a ton of research on the subje...
48 answers |
The following is from an FAQ written by Dr. Hunter Handsfield, MD. ((Dr. Handsfield is Professor of Medicine at the University of Washing...
20 answers |
I am 31 years old, no kids. I have HPV 16/18. I have had persistent abnormal paps for just over 2 years. I usually bounce back and forth ...
I had an exposure back in November 2015, after a month or so I started to feel sick, morning sickness, tired, weight loss, body pain. I f...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My wife received her pap smear(cervical) result through the mail by her doctor. The letter says that she has the "presence" of HPV & that...
12 answers | 5 comments |
I am a 20 y.o. male. Can I get genital warts from receiving unprotected oral sex from someone with asymptomatic HPV?
Ok im 22 yrs old so i have ppp (penile pearly paupuls) but below them on my shaft when i pull back my forskin i recently noticed a few t...
If a person wears boxers and a condom, only pushing their penis through the hole in the boxers and covering the part that's out with a co...
1 answer |
I have posted a picture under my profile. It is hard to see but it is a whitish spot on the top of my glans. Been there for about a yea...
Hi all, I first noticed a weird white spot on my top lip about three years ago, and it has stubbornly remained there ever since. I we...
OK so I have been with my gf for 3 years. Recently I had sexual Intercourse with another woman on July 20th and July 27th both protected ...
2 answers |
There is a loose skin on my anus. Could you please help me confirm if that's HPV. There is only a single spot I can see there. https:/...
If a patient with HPV (6) or (11) the types that cause Gential Warts, after effective treatment of Warts, has a reoccurrence of Warts aft...
4 answers |
Does pouring white vinegar on suspected warts always turn them white? I poured it on a suspected area and all it did was inflame my ureth...
1 answer |
Has anyone used wartamine (wartamine.com)? Seems to be a mix of ACV, Tea Tree Oil, vit-e etc. Any success stories or reports of it being ...
9 answers | 5 comments |
Has anyone used peditech antifreeze before? It's supposed to be used only on common warts but it seems to be working. Any reason why it's...
Dear Doctor, I come from China, because I got posthitis and a little anxiety , I usually go to the hospital std outpatient, I am afraid g...
1 answer |
I got diagnosed with hpv in April. I had genital warts, & abnormal cells. I used the aldera on the infected area & then went for another ...
I have HPV and just recently started experiencing some pretty bad symptoms. I know that HPV cannot be cured (unless the body becomes immu...
10 answers |
I went to the Massage parlour and then the Sex worker used oils to make me handjob (only handjob) Is There any risk of HPV ?
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources