Aa
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
1 - 20 (of 10347) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
so i slept with a woman 6 years ago who had hpv and said id be fine i dnt know what type of hpv she had. 1 year ago and 10 months ago i s...
1 answer |
Hi. I have the HPV virus. I have been treating it for some time, but I still have something like 2 warts on my penis. Yesterday I went ou...
3 answers |
i have one question: if a woman has hpv in cervix, how common is it to have on genitals also?
1 answer |
It started small about 4 weeks ago than it started to grow, then it went to another place and now it's going up. It itches (not a lot, on...
1 answer |
Hi, 2 days after I had unprotected sex, I found a wart like thing on my labia. It's a bit scaly and I don't know if my vulva was alwa...
2 answers |
I went to a massage center last week and the transgender lady she started massaging me and masturbuting me in same time, so I started als...
My wife has had routine PAP smears with normal results. Two years ago she developed twenty plus warts in and around the lips of her vagin...
8 answers |
Hi there i have this strange lesion on the underside of my penis im unsure how long it has been there but i first descovered it in januar...
1 answer |
Hi I'm 17 and I'm sexually active and my recent partner had a rash on her stomach(which I now also have)and I have a rash on my arm that ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
So I was playing with a friend and he has genital warts. While we were at it, I touched the tip of his fingers with the tip of my fingers...
I have a cluster of white bumps down in my vaginal area sometimes they are really hard but when I squeeze them white puss comes out like ...
1 answer |
how long does it take hpv to cause penis cancer?
1 answer |
Do I need testing Because I'm experiencing A lot of Ars symptoms I'm at 10 weeks right now I had vaginal sex with unknown status Chines...
1 answer |
Hi I'm glad I'm here I'm 22 years old male Circumsised 9 weeks ago I Get drunk Badly Which I regretted Long story Short I Had a Vaginal...
Hi I'm glad I'm here I'm 22 years old male Circumsised 9 weeks ago I Get drunk Badly Which I regretted Long story Short I Had a Vaginal...
Hello, I am a 23yr old fairly healthy female adult who was recently diagnosed with a strain of HPV, however, there are a few topics tha...
86 answers | 8 comments |
Hi ! I am Sam and I am 21.. I was very healthy upto few months ago but now I feel as I am not healthy as much as I was before I had a ...
I was diagnosed with genital warts in January. I have had four TCA acid treatments to burn off the warts. The first two treatments got ri...
December 2014 had what looked like a wart on my penis. Had a commercial swab on the wart which came out negative for numerous strains. Ye...
3 answers |
Respected Doctors, I am Debasis, 26 years old, straight male. I had sex with a woman about 32 years old. She had sex with some other ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...