Aa
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
1 - 20 (of 10630) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have warts inside my mouth, after having oral sex with a new partner (first time was 3 months ago). I only had oral sex with him (me of...
Hi, I've contacted low risk genital HPV in 2012. I had one occurence or genital warts, which I've treated. My partner at the time also co...
I was with my ex for 7 years, about 3 or 4 years into our relationship we were trying to get pregnant and was taking metformin. After I ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I had first wart on clitory and devision btween anus and vagina in dec 2013 from my first partner with just foreplay, i never had sex the...
Hi Everyone, New to the forum. I'm some what at a dead end road right now. No one has any answers. I've spent many hours researchin...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I am female and have a couple questions. Over a year ago (stopped seeing this person in September of 2015), I dated someone who had ac...
I just recently discovered I have genital warts I got when I was stupidly unfaithful which I greatly regret. My boyfriend and I had unpro...
After a stupid mistake I had an affair and I had some 5 very small warts removed and now clear just over 6 months. I've also just had a c...
24 year old female. I received the three step gardasil shot when I was 16. Was in a relationship with a partner who was diagnosed with g...
My wife has just had a positive result for hpv. We've been married and faithful for over 40 years, how is this possible?
1 answer | 3 comments |
I noticed two small flesh colored bumps about two inches from each other located in the mons pubis. These bumps felt a little hard. When ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Male 27 located in Canada (don't drink don't smoke) Hi doctor In 2016 April I notice I have many small genital warts at the bottom...
Hey everyone! So I've posted on here a few times before, but I wanted to share my story regarding HPV and questions that concern me. ...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hi, I was recently with a woman. We were cuddling with clothes on and then she undid her pants to show me her female part. While she ...
Hi, I was recently with a woman. We were cuddling with clothes on and then she undid her pants to show me her female part. While she ...
Hello, I have had hpv since one year though I am someone who protects himself and never takes a risk... I had a surgery and this I go fo...
2 answers |
I had a surgery to remove genital warts in my penis.Its been 4 days but my swelling hadn't reduced. Is it a infection or slowly it disapp...
1 answer |
I recently received some serious rug-burn to this area. Leading me to HOPE that these are skin tags or swelling. Does anyone have the kno...
1 answer |
Hello, I had my second treatment of cryofreezing. The first time it blistered then went fully black; fell off and still had some incon...
I'm going through a period of hypochondria and have found another issue to fixate on. I noticed yesterday that I had a little bump next t...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources