Aa
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
1 - 20 (of 10610) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I'm a male who has been suffering with genital warts outbreaks for over 6-7 years... I have done a ton of research on the subje...
50 answers | 1 comment |
I believe my ex has given me what appears to be HPV warts. They are small and hard to see. Mostly noticeable by touch. I've seen some thi...
WARTS below penis and its bit itching, What's the step to reduce it. Please help me.
I recently received some serious rug-burn to this area. Leading me to HOPE that these are skin tags or swelling. Does anyone have the kno...
I was cuddling with some girl I haven't spoken to for a long time. She ended telling me she has hpv. We didn't have sex. She kissed my ch...
I had a surgery to remove genital warts in my penis.Its been 4 days but my swelling hadn't reduced. Is it a infection or slowly it disapp...
I received oral sex from a sex worker several years ago for about 30 seconds. I am a male and so was he. I just recently noticed two tiny...
1 answer |
I recently started seeing someone who told me she has HPV and will sometimes get a breakout around her vagina. During vaginal intercours...
I am a male and if I was recently diagnosed with anal cancer and it so happened to arise from the rare cause of HPV would the HPV infecti...
Hi doctor, I am a male, 27 and in good health. I had unprotected oral sex (received a blow job) and genital rubbing and protected vaginal...
2 answers |
There's a lot of conflicting information on HPV transmission via inanimate objects and clothes. Can transmission happen that way? I've...
Given that HPV 6 & 11 research is relatively scarce and certain studies have yielded conflicting results, I decided to utilize my amateur...
10 answers |
hello, I am just really concerned about this growth on my penile shaft. I am worried that it may be genital warts. I did not pay attentio...
1 answer |
Hi Doctor, I made a big mistake and took a CSW to my hotel room. She licked my body, nipples, groin area and for a brief moment she to...
1 answer |
Hey everyone! So I've posted on here a few times before, but I wanted to share my story regarding HPV and questions that concern me. ...
2 answers |
Hi all. So I got diagnosed with genital warts, and started to use vyloma almost 3 weeks ago, applying it every night before bed like I...
5 answers |
Hi, i am a gay ,and i am curious about whether there remains any risk about infecting STDs by oral sex.Do these infectious diseases can ...
Hello , I am 30 woman. Last time i had sex was 8 months ago. And 2 month ago i had oral sex. Its about a month that i noticed 2 tiny th...
1 answer |
I've been receiving regular, unprotected oral sex from a young female for about a year. About twice a month. A couple of weeks ago I ...
1 answer | 2 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources