Aa
A
A
Close

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

1 - 20 (of 10233) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My wife has had routine PAP smears with normal results. Two years ago she developed twenty plus warts in and around the lips of her vagina. She went to her Ob/gyn, when she returned she said he said it was nothing to worry about. She wen...
Lost465 | Last answer
I've had four plantar warts on my right foot for about 3 months. I started treatment about 8 days ago. They developed more into holes with the black pins in the center when I started salicylic acid treatment. One of them I'm pretty sure...
Jazzyjazz13 | Last answer
I went to visit my gynecologist to have my self checked (pap smear) and then when my doctor examined me to get some sample..she found out that I have vaginal warts. Is this caused by HPV virus? Is it high risk for developing a cancer? I'...
badayin | Last answer
Given that HPV 6 & 11 research is relatively scarce and certain studies have yielded conflicting results, I decided to utilize my amateur research skills to find what possible cures may abound in the near-future. Below I’ve listed all p...
extremelyworried01 | Last answer
Hi. I have a swollen lymph node in my groin. I'm currently on Aldara 3 time a week. So my question is. The swollen lymph node, is it caused bc my body is kicking butt in fighting the HPV GW infection? By the way I'm having it removed. My...
Teddybear04 | Posted
I was diagnosed with High a risk HPV 8 months ago. The doctor said I didn't need to do nothing because it usually clears up on its own. Oooh too bad I listen and didn't started doing something on time. I'm a 28 yr old female. Based on ...
Parkside1 | Last answer
I had horrible tonsil/throat pain and swollen lymph nodes 7-8 months ago I took antibiotics the pain went away but my throat remained like this................ https://goo.gl/photos/PQVFtMgCzdrp63NT9 ..............since than. I've bee...
jv689 | Last answer
Dear all, I've been so frustrated these days. Last week on about 30 Dec 2015, I dated a guy from the internet. It was our first time meeting. The only thing we did was just licking and sucking each other's nipples. While he was taking...
redboat2016 | Last answer
Hi, I'm a male who has been suffering with genital warts outbreaks for over 6-7 years... I have done a ton of research on the subject of HPV. I was first diagnosed with HPV genital warts back in 2006 when I was 23/24. When I fi...
wartman123 | Last answer
If there are no tests for men, how can a man know whether he has hpv or not?
Abc246 | Last comment
I'm bisexual...well, not sure about that really. I've been giving oral sex to three men in the last 4 years, just one time each, but i know that infection with HPV can occur even from a single sexual intercourse. Two of them touched/mass...
Kating1 | Last answer
I was diagosed with genital warts 6 months ago. And after a long and painful round of cryo therapy coupled with aldara, I cleared. For TWO weeks. Since then i have tried using aldara on it's own, which after a slight improvement failed ...
sick_of_this81 | Last answer
I have warts, and my doc prescribed for me aldara cream, but i havent used it yet. I want to go to the beach tomorrow. So, i was wondering if going to the beach wearing a bikini would affect the warts. Also, is it fine if i use the cream...
Abc246 | Posted
I was hoping I could a few questions answered about HPV transmission. After studying other posts, I was able to gather a general understanding of how this transmission works. I need a little clarification after a particular night and nee...
Z900 | Posted
Hello, I am a 23yr old fairly healthy female adult who was recently diagnosed with a strain of HPV, however, there are a few topics that have me very, very confused. 1. When my gyno told me that my condition looks like HPV, he sa...
betty199 | Last answer
Hi everybody, I'd like to ask for help to see if this may be hpv? Thanks! https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9VDSqrqFSq_blljTkJDSWNvdkU&usp=sharing
nickguy | Posted
This is not a question. I am just posting this here for people who give and receive oral sex. Smokers and Drinkers aren't helping themselves but oral sex is pretty common now. If they ever market and sell that mouthwash test, the stats o...
veryworried420 | Posted
For about a month a have some finger like projection on my inner labia. They are skin color and painless. They do not appear cauliflower shape more like single projection. Doctor said is genital warts without doing any tests and prescrib...
strugurel | Last answer
My boyfriend was recently diagnosed with HPV and had genital warts removed. My OB-GYN says since I was tested via PAP for HPV a year ago and was fine, she is not worried. She says the guidelines for HPV testing for women are now 3-5 year...
SamanthaNYC | Last answer
My boyfriend and I never had actual vaginal sex, but we did have oral sex and genital-to-genital touching. A while later, I experienced warts and I got cyrotherapy treatment, but there was no progress. Then, I found out that smoking incr...
Abc246 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources