Aa
A
A
Close

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

21 - 40 (of 10233) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am freaking out. I recently went to an adult theater and let another guy give me a hand job. I have never done anything like this in the past and have no idea why I did it. Is there risk of HPV or any other stds from this?
Hi, I am 23 year old male. I had protected sex with a sex worker on 12/22/2015. I got tested on 12/28/2015 and my result was HSV 1IgG level-1.09 HIGH (Equivocal) and HSV 2 IgG level <0.91 (Equivocal). I haven't had any symptoms so far ...
JFV92 | Last answer
I had high risk hpv almost 8 years ago. I had a coloposcopy and one year later my hpv cleared up. I went to the doctor for 3 or 4 years after that, and everything has been fine. I haven't been to the gyno in about 3 plus years now, and h...
Jessica5566 | Last answer
Hello and thank you for your help.15years ago,I had a genital contact with a boy of course without condoms.I was 8 years old and He was 12 .In fact,I did I not have a impression that whether he inserted or not.I only had a fuzzy impress...
siawase | Last answer
Hello. For two months now I have been dealing with 2 small clusters of bumps on my penis. The first doctor told me they were warts and scheduled me with the urologist to have them frozen off. Then, the urologist told me they weren't wart...
ItCouldHappenToAnyone | Last answer
I have a new girlfriend that I want to keep safe. I have been tested for almost every STD I can be tested for, but there is something still on my mind. While I was with my ex girlfriend (from a bit over 2 years ago) she had an abnormal...
Ric233 | Last answer
Hello everybody! I'd really like to have an answer to this. It's been about 6 months since I had found out that I had genital warts, and it actually took them 6 months to really clear up, I have to precise that I did not have a new outbr...
tagplannworried | Last answer
I recently got a message from someone I had been with who told me that they had HPV, which immediately concerned me because we had been sexual. About a week ago, we had made out and were laying/cuddling naked and I touched his penis a fe...
ltwstw | Last answer
Hello, I am a 26 year old female. My gyno just told me I am a carrier for HPV 16 & 18. He said my pap was normal though. I had the gardasil vaccine when I was 15 (presexual activity). I don't understand how this is possible. He recom...
Jane26303 | Last answer
I have had genital warts for the past two years. I began taking AHCC 10 months ago. I believe this has been my solution to the warts because they no longer come back when I freeze them. They have stayed at bay for about 3 months now, but...
Cej3118 | Last answer
HPV
My boyfriend gives me oral each time we have sex, however, I recently found out I have HPV. How will this affect us?
SimplySpice | Last answer
Does it really only last 2 years? How high of a percentage is it that it will spread to a partner if there is oral sex.....what's the worst genital warts can do? I googled a detox bath which consists of acv baking soda and ginger .....an...
Anonymouslyme85 | Last answer
Hello, I am a 30 year old woman who is looking for some serious answers! I'm not on here for anymones negative reviews ...so here it is my question....Biggest question is how does one cope with hpv? I was dating this guy for roughly ...
Anonymouslyme85 | Last answer
Can it be spread through saliva if I kissed or gave my bf oral?
michelle21689 | Last answer
So I have been worried sick for about 2-3 months of these new little skin tag like things I have in my vulva and going into my vaginal canal. Sometimes they itch and sometimes they do not. It is off and on. I will itch for a week and the...
KC2396 | Last answer
Hi im a male and about a year ago i was involved in unprotected vaginal sex. Now im scared about hpv because i found out it can lead to cancer. Does it really? I need help!
Worrysome7 | Last answer
hi everyone thank you in advance for the help! im a married man and made a huge mistake one day saw a (black)girl on the street and she started flirting with me she took me into her home and she started sucking on my penis with out a...
raymm121 | Last answer
I have a delicate question. I developed warts on my penis and last week I went to an STD clinic. The nurse applied a freezing procedure. I have another appointment nest week. Several appointments will be necessary. But here's my delicate...
Johnny123456 | Last answer
Im a male 21yo i had anal warts and i treated them by surgery no they came back inside my anus .. Before they were outside and the doc didnt check the inside of the anus .. Now ive started a treatment for those warts and the treatment is...
Someonehere123 | Last answer
I am a 27 year old female. I was diagnosed with genital warts a few weeks ago. The doctor gave me a treatment and told me to call back in a few weeks if they didn't clear, they spread and got worse. I went to a different doctor who presc...
Free2016 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...