Aa
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
21 - 40 (of 10764) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I am a 19 year old female who has never had intercourse. However, i was advised by my mother to start getting a PAP smear done regu...
21 answers | 2 comments |
Hello. Mid august i discovered 2 small bumps on my groin area, in the inguinal hold. They are round a bit reddish, like flesh, no pain...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I have the type of HPV that causes genital warts and also HSV2. If a boyfriend fingers me and then puts his finger in his mouth, could he...
Hi, I'm a male who has been suffering with genital warts outbreaks for over 6-7 years... I have done a ton of research on the subje...
53 answers | 1 comment |
hello, I have had hpv for three years now and my warts keep coming back. The only thing that I have done to get rid of them Is freeze the...
3 answers |
Arf
I apologise for raising a topic which I'm sure has many times been discussed in the past. I've searched the forums quite extensively and ...
190 answers | 2 comments |
I was told that my Yearly PAP test came back with HPV readings and I am being watched for pre cancerous cervical problems. I just got to...
2 answers | 1 comment |
20685440 tn?1503681136
Hi everyone. I'm in an urgent need of support and help of people who have experienced this HPV nightmare. I am a 24 year old male f...
Ok, so I would really like someone on here who has been diagnosed with HPV, preferably a female since I am a female, to tell me what it f...
25 answers | 2 comments |
My primary care physician recently diagnosed two small bumps on my scrotum as being "cosmetic genital warts." However, over the past year...
2 answers |
I have been reading alot about Biogetica HPV Treatments and I have read some good reviews on it. I was wondering if anyone has had any ex...
4 answers |
I was thinking of recieving oral from one girl is there a chance i could get hpv my understanding was you can not get a std etc from reci...
1 answer |
I met up with a guy and we were going to hookup. I started to eat him out and realized I licked something unusual. After 30 second of tha...
1 answer |
Can HPV Be Passed By Vaginal Secretions? I'm guessing when people are naked, touching each other, helping each other masturbate, and f...
1 answer |
Back in December I found a "bump" near my clitoris and went to the doctor. At the time she told me that it looked like normal variation o...
6 answers |
I mentioned several times on this forum that a herpes cream called ZOVIRAX can also treat warts. I used it several years ago and it was v...
11 answers |
I've been with my girlfriend for about 5 months now we basically only have unprotected sex since she's on the pill. But I think I might h...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I was going to ask about transmission facts but I decided to change the subject of this post. I have had problems dealing with my new ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Given that HPV 6 & 11 research is relatively scarce and certain studies have yielded conflicting results, I decided to utilize my amateur...
11 answers |
Hi, I noticed I have ~3-4 flat warts on my hands. I'm 28 years old, aren't I suppose to be pretty much immuned to them at this age? (Pict...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources