Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By sun56
About a year and a half after my husband and I became sexually active, I had my pap smear and the test results indica...
By Stargazer897
I was wondering if anyone could enlighten me on somev facts of how long touch can be carriers of hpv. My partner of ...
By romanceadnan
Good day viewer want to use this opportunity to shear my testimony to everyone on this forum, my am USA, I have been ...
By FearedALot
Hi, How risky is the HPV infection in insertive oral sex...I have been having insertive oral sex in the past and a...
By FearedALot
Make the following foods as part of your weekly menu alternating and taking all little little to boost your immunity ...
By ThisGuyIsWorried
Okay so about 2 months ago I hooked up with a girl. I was drunk and did not use protection. About 1 week later I noti...
By amamamam
I had unprotected oral sex two times. About a month after that I noticed a lump near the back of my mouth on my cheek...
Cincy513Oct 09
By FearedALot
Hi, How risky is the HPV infection in insertive oral sex...I have been having insertive oral sex in the past and a...
ProvashOct 08
chevy_123Oct 01
chevy_123Oct 01
postal1959Nov 24, 2008
ibizanBlankSep 24, 2008
By kowloon Blank
I never had a sex almost 2 years now, and lately i noticed that i have a small black spot on the head of my penis, it...
By FearedALot
Hi, Recently I had posted some questions regarding oral possible transmission (insertive oral sex) but never ever ...
By Paranoia638
23, male, scared. I had unprotected vaginal and oral intercourse July 22, 2014 with a girl I met over the internet. I...
By worried2013ct203
Hi, Almost two weeks ago, I had an encounter with CSW. There was unprotected oral and protected vaginal contact. ...
Cincy513Oct 07
By BombBomb2
Hi about 5 months ago I had an encounter with a unknown female. We did not have sex or oral sex. But she rubbed her v...
Cincy513Oct 07
sl49Apr 15, 2013
leelee1985Jun 01, 2012
Bhupinder Kaur, MD May 31, 2012
By luckyredhat Blank
I hear that having an oral wart is rare, but I guess it would be that would get one. I went to the dentist yesterday ...
By frust_az
I'd like to get as many opinions as possible. I am a 30 yr old guy. I had a case of genital warts over 7 years ago ...
By Soscaredandguilty
If you acquired genital warts from having protected vagina sex would the warts appear at the the base of the penis wh...
By iamjosh90
hi. had some questions for anyone else being scared of maby having hpv in there mouth or on penis/genitals. like a mo...
By Tvy
My dr told me I have cn1 and cn2 and he wants to do Leep for me. My question is can I do cryotherapy first and if the...
Cincy513Oct 02
ricckkyyOct 02
By ricckkyy
Hello, I had an encounter with a girl today where we mutually masturbated each other. My two fingers rubbed the outsi...
By F81
Hi. I have recently noticed that I have a few small darker coloured spots on my penis. I had treatment for warts ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank