Aa
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
21 - 40 (of 10711) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
The most frustrating thing I find online are "the HPV is no big deal" posts. It's more than frustrating, it's simultaneously infuriating ...
1 answer |
Do these look like genital warts? There are multiple individual pink bumps on the groin area but not on the penis. They are not painful o...
1 answer |
NEVER have any kind of sex without protection (vaccination, condom, etc). It's not worth your life and that's what you're risking. I h...
13 answers |
I'm not sure if this is common or not but after 2 months im still struggling with the warts. Im desperate to try any cream or treatment ...
I got warts in my urethra and it just started as a very small thing but it has grown a little bit in size now and it's about to get out (...
13 answers |
sorry for reposting but i didnt know how to edit my previous question. Do pap/smear tests always show up HPV, even if there are no sympto...
1 answer |
can someone pls let me know the symptoms of oral HPV ? does it cause hair loss or knee pain ? how long does it take to show symptoms to g...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I was told that my Yearly PAP test came back with HPV readings and I am being watched for pre cancerous cervical problems. I just got to...
2 answers |
I got tested for HIV syphilis gonorea All negative. I do have friction burns from having sex with my partner but its healing up from...
1 answer |
Ok, so my former sex friend recently tested positive for HPV after a vaginal test (not oral). Here is the thing, we have never had interc...
2 answers |
My recent test results detected type 16 and 18 HPV. My doctor does not seem considered and said that it should go away on it's own. Now I...
1 answer |
I just have a quick question. I have HPV, as most know from previous posts, but I was wondering if anyone ever experienced swollen lymph ...
9 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I am a 25 year old male and I received the Gardasil vaccine 3 years ago. 2 days ago I received and gave unproteced oral sex with a...
1 answer |
Hi I have some bumps on my lower shaft from the back was affraid from hpv I went to my gp and asked me to do esr test crp test and...
3 answers |
I have been diagnosed with hpv genotype 16 and have noticed my 925 silver jewlery is turning black within moments of sweating also my bow...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Okay, most people with Oral HPV don't stick around here to share the end results so I'll try to. We're all scared to death of Oral Cance...
3 answers | 1 comment |
So I'm about 95% sure I have hpv doctor originally thought it was molluscum contasiosim which to my disappointment I don't think it is. I...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I've had genital warts for about 4weeks but was just officially diagnosed today. The past 4 weeks have been hell but i was in a sort of d...
11 answers | 1 comment |
i have had Hpv for about a year and a half now from an ex gf. She actually gave me herpes type 2 and Hpv, i scored with that one! The her...
18 answers | 1 comment |
I've had genital warts for couple of months and finally decided to go treat them. The doctor did 2 cryotherapies within 10 days and they ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources