Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Zak94
Hi ! I am Sam and I am 21.. I was very healthy upto few months ago but now I feel as I am not healthy as much as I wa...
By Girlwithvagquest
I was diagnosed with genital warts in January. I have had four TCA acid treatments to burn off the warts. The first t...
By Support49
December 2014 had what looked like a wart on my penis. Had a commercial swab on the wart which came out negative for ...
By Debasis1990
Respected Doctors, I am Debasis, 26 years old, straight male. I had sex with a woman about 32 years old. She had ...
Support49May 09
By regretfulguy123
This afternoon I fell down and had a huge abrasion on the back of my palm, it was bleeding and oozing out clear pus. ...
By me_just34
hello, how much is the risk of getting infection from a woman with positive hpv (with cin2) in single sex (lasting...
By 2343r224
Im 15 years old and im female. I recently had sex for the first time and im kind of worried. My boyfriend had on a co...
By Bethjean706
Recently got diagnosed with genital warts, do they ever go away? Do they leave a rough spot where they used to be? Do...
ncr471Mar 17, 2012
metropolisSep 26, 2011
ncr471Sep 26, 2011
caljakeSep 23, 2011
By ncr471 Blank
I had genital warts removed more than 5 years ago and when i got it everywhere i read online said Genital warts(HPV) ...
By saboosh
I went to a massage center and the transgender lady she was massaging me and Masturbates my dick i was tatching her d...
By Scaredmamatobe
I was diagnosed as having genital warts about 10 years ago. A few months later my husband developed a bump on his lip...
By beccs2040
I'm 22, and I've had a bump near my anus for years now, probably since I was 15. I was too shy to bring this up with ...
By Iwont
I recieved oral sex from what I thought was a woman but there is a high chance it had been a man/transgendered person...
By jn21
On March 1st, I went to the doctor for a wart that was below my scrotum in the crease of my leg. It was treated with ...
By praying74
How long does it take for hpv to create ASCUS? I had previously never had any sexual relations before my husband whom...
By Ana201
I slept with this guy without knowing he had genital warts and he didn't wear a condom for about maybe 3 minutes, but...
By JasonPoon
Hello there. I was wondering if you could provide me with some reassurance. Last week,I have recievied unprotec...
Ny001May 03
wilson04Feb 03
hpvcureOct 14, 2015
By extremelyworried01 Blank
Given that HPV 6 & 11 research is relatively scarce and certain studies have yielded conflicting results, I decided t...
By ryano1
Hi, Few months ago, I discovered that I have some warts on my genital area. I asked my doctor a biopsy. But ...
user97203May 02
veryworried420Nov 08, 2013
By PracticallyParanoid Blank
This may be lengthy, but please bear with me. I've read many posts in here and can empathize with so much anxiety, st...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank