Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
11453587_tn?1418359413
KBeagle85Dec 12
By KBeagle85
I was diagnosed with HPV at 17. I had abnormal pap and doctor sent me to dysplasia clinic were they took a sample and...
By deyjohn71
Dear docs. I had protected vaginal intercourse 6 months back with a CSW. 1 month post exposure I had fever, dry c...
By ashirasong
I just found out from my doctor that I have pre cervical cancer the thing is me and my bf were sexually active before...
By zzhzain
hi doctor my English is bad Thanks for your timeļ¼2 months ago I had a sex with a sex worker.She give oral sex to me u...
By worried5887
About 3 months ago I found 3 pink/flesh coloured spots on my inner thighs. I thought it was nothing as a few years ba...
By holyheck91
I'm 22 and I'm scared to death I have genital warts... I've had sex with 3 people in the past year. I do have severe...
By holyheck91
I'm 22 and I'm scared to death I have genital warts... I've had sex with 3 people in the past year. I do have severe...
Jonny_MDec 07
By Jonny_M
I recently had sex with an unknown partner, I used a condom part of the time. I have found a bump on my foreskin near...
By ploy123
HI all, I need some help. I went to the doctor and diagnose with Genital Wart. The doctor did freezing method for me...
By amoreno21
About 3 days ago, I developed anal warts outside and inside my anus. However, I am shocked as I have never practiced ...
mepotamiaDec 07
AbsoluteOptimistSep 13, 2013
sadie48Jan 22, 2013
worriedwart2009Nov 18, 2009
Reena21Apr 20, 2009
By anxioushusband Blank
My wife and I began dating in 1989 and we were married in 1993. I have not had sex with anyone except my wife since ...
By saultguy
Hello I recently noticed this tiny lump on the side of my penis while in the shower when I got out I looked at it usi...
By Brian42426
Hello, I am a sexually active 48 year old married male. I am sexually active outside of the marriage and am concer...
By johnsmith18
So recently I have had a small bump near the head of my penis. I haven't had sex in over 9 months but I did receive o...
By Kuro_cat
Hello! I was informed that I *probably* have HPV mainly due to my pap-test stated that my cervix is inflamed. Is th...
By Nicknamed123
Hello all, I am writing you all today in hopes to receive support and clarity with my "sort of" diagnosis of HPV. ...
By Marie20101988
I have a couple questions about an abornmal Pap test. I went in June for a pap at a different doctor than I usually g...
By jonathanDM
So I have recently been diagnosed with HPV due to a few genital warts that I had frozen off and havent seen any since...
By Qwe1
Two months ago I had a canker sore, and swished four times within 12 hours with a mouthwash. The following morning I ...
Rosco21Nov 30
By kuronek0
I tested positive for hpv 22 in 2008. Every yearly screening ive had since has been negative minus two times for bact...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank