Aa
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
21 - 40 (of 10538) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
657020 tn?1238041118
I'm aware that genital warts can present as skin tags in the genital area, but what about skin tags on other parts of the body such as th...
5 answers | 1 comment
  Blu_73
About 3 years ago I had my first wart, I was a teenager and I decided to eliminate it by my self, literally cut it off with a scalpel and...
1 answer
About 2 years ago I noticed one tiny dark bump on my labia. I didn't think anything of it but monitored it. It never caused me pain, itch...
Hi, 2 weeks ago, I noticed two small (really small) bumps similar to a tiny single cauliflower, one on my penile glans and the other o...
1 answer | 1 comment
Hello, I have two small genital warts - one on the perineum and one just on the tip of the vagina. I visited a doctor and she gave me a...
1 answer
I am a 24 year old generally healthy female and have never had an STI. I have two slightly raised but smooth fleshy bumps, light pink/ski...
1 answer
What is this? I have a couple of large red raised sores on my labia. They are not painful and don't itch. To be honest they just look lik...
As we studied at science class, who once go after chicken fox, there will be no more. As chicken fox is a virus and HPV is too, does i...
1 answer
I had protected sex with a new partner about 4 months ago. Shortly after I had discharge and was tested for all STDs (all negative). Even...
1 answer
Trying to keep this as short & informative as possible. 1. Male, been dealing with genital warts for 2 years. Caught virus as soon as ...
i wanted to ask this in the experts section but it wasn't taking new questions... i got genital warts from my boyfriend (i know they w...
2 answers | 1 comment
Ok here in my question I recentally started messing around with a woman and I have received oral sex from her until I ejaculated. Well to...
2 answers | 1 comment
  Thatguy16,    Thatguy16,    veryworried420
Hey! I have had only one sexual partner and fooled around with a few others. After I had sex I went to my OBGYN right after. I went to se...
1 answer
I am 13 male for the past 3 months when I pee it stings sometimes it even stings after as well I have been tested for a uti and it came b...
Dear Community, Yesterday I got the services a sex professional for the first time in my life. We didn't have sex, however... She h...
I have been with my husband for over 10 years, I have never had an abnormal pap until 2 years ago, my doc said I had HPV and had leisions...
10 answers | 1 comment
I am 31 year old woman. What can you tell me about hpv 82?
1 answer
I noticed a bump a few months after an unfortunate night. I never told anyone about the night and was too scared and embarassed to get it...
1 answer
12 years ago I was diagnosed with HPV. I had a few small warts burned off two or three times and then nothing ever again. I was with the ...
2 answers | 2 comments
Hi, I'm an 18 year old female and just a few days back I was diagnosed with high risk HPV (type 16).Which is weird because before i got t...
1 answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources