Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By nervousmummytobe
I have hpv and have a small wart on my vagina at the moment. All of a sudden I'm fearful that I may pass it to other ...
By alarmed73
I have been trying to identify what is wrong with me for three months now. My new partner and I had sex three months ...
By wannabeteacher85
Greetings. My wife got a phone call yesterday. It was the nurse from her gyno office basically saying that her pap sm...
britnay5May 11
britnay5May 08
By britnay5
For the past year and a half I've been monitored for having high risk hpv. I got my most recent pap two weeks ago tha...
PCR
By Dan1001
I hope someone can help me? My partner has been given the all clear from HPV, and we now wish to start a family. Th...
By nervousmummytobe
I have hpv and have a small wart on my vagina at the moment. All of a sudden I'm fearful that I may pass it to other ...
By johnsmith44753
Hello I have been having unprotected sex with the same girl for a couple of months now. About 2 weeks ago her doct...
By totallymessedup
Hello all, If you could answer my questions I would appreciate: I am a 38 year old male. I was in a relationsh...
By Maggie55555
Hello! Does anyone know how genital warts inside the vagina are treated? Can they be treated?
By bigman2222
I know they were running a trial on this a few years ago. http://www.uq.edu.au/news/article/2007/05/warts-vaccine-on...
By extremelyworried01
Given that HPV 6 & 11 research is relatively scarce and certain studies have yielded conflicting results, I decided t...
By j_123_a
I thought that any hand to genital contact was considered to be safe. I thought that since the hand is not made of a ...
By bryknicks
I have contracted genital warts and have been battling it for about 4 months. A couple weeks ago I noticed bumps unde...
By maash2281
Hi All , Do we have any test to find out whether we have HPV or not?
By katesingleton20
I am just wondering if anyone has used Gene-Eden-VIR for their HPV infection? I heard about the product and did a...
teresahenMay 06
teresahenMay 06
soconfused033Oct 16, 2011
HollyvOct 14, 2011
soconfused033Oct 14, 2011
By soconfused033 Blank
Hello Everyone I am new to this forum, I finally got the courage to post my own personal story after 8-9 months of...
By lb1983
i was diagnosed with job warts 12 months ago my warts were of the flowery skin tag types. Recently I have had a fe...
By Cordey
I think I have hpv but am not sure because there are no test for men. The std test I took show that hsv1 is in my syt...
By ConcernedMalefromfingering
I recently got carried away on a bus (long story) and fingered a woman I don't know. What is the risk of contract...
By Worriedboy99
I'm freaking out here ! I had sex with a girl twice (night and morning) when I was highly inebriated. When we were...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank