Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
bllbarkerJul 17
disappointed75Dec 30, 2013
43_quebecgirlDec 30, 2013
disappointed75Dec 30, 2013
By disappointed75 Blank
Hi all, recently had a fairly traumatic experience and need some general advice. A month ago I was introduced to some...
By amigoingtodie
hi every body I have this thingy for 6 month on my testicle , I took some shots, i wish you could help find put what...
By JohannaLove1994
Hello I am a 20 year old sexually active female. About 2 months ago after shaving my pubic area I noticed some small ...
By maryheather
I am 42 years old, married, no extra-marital activity. Hoping husband is the same. How do you tell the difference b...
By AshleyNay
My partner, now ex-boyfriend, broke out in bumps on his penile area but first started on his shaft. He makes a trip t...
By soafraidpleasehelpme
Hi, I have spend weeks trying to find out if performing oral sex transmit HPV, but the infromation here is so confus...
mkh9Jul 15
By vardeh
I have a 13 1/2 daughter and the docotor advised me to give the hpv vaccine to my daughter. My daughter has not got ...
booty32Jan 30
JohnnyLaJan 29
By wartman123 Blank
Hi, I'm a male who has been suffering with genital warts outbreaks for over 6-7 years... I have done a ton of r...
Rosco21Jul 15
By Kylebeezy
What is this?
Rosco21Jul 15
ashearerJul 15
Rosco21Jul 15
ashearerJul 15
Rosco21Jul 15
By Rosco21
So i have a horrible obsession with genital warts because its an std that men cant test for, we must simply wait and ...
By soafraidpleasehelpme
Hi Doctors and Experts, Im from Japan, i have read on Japanese internet that in order to contract HPV,you need to ge...
Rosco21Jul 15
By jon1212
hi everyone , i was diagnosed with hpv over 4 years ago, i had one initial outbreak of 1 which i had frozen off, and ...
Rosco21Jul 15
By Bi_Guy
A family member of mine has hpv. I was taking out the trash and some of it fell on the floor. without paying attentio...
Rosco21Jul 15
By Jessica8888
So like 6days ago my boyfriend fingered me. And the next night I had bloody discharge,and the next morning after that...
By anonymou888
I am a male had unprotected sex 2 month ago with a female, the person is refusing to tell me whether or not she got h...
By Manny2010
Hi All. I am a male. Had unprotected sex with female, no oral sex took place. 1. Can you get HPV in the throat wi...
By soafraidpleasehelpme
Hi, i would like to know under which circumstances can you contract HPV? 1.if you perform fellatio on someone but y...
By Rosco21
So i have a horrible obsession with genital warts because its an std that men cant test for, we must simply wait and ...
Rosco21Jul 14
By Dinks_k
Is it possible to get warts on fingers used to finger the vagina of a woman having genital warts?
By Rosco21
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank