Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By extremelyworried01
Given that HPV 6 & 11 research is relatively scarce and certain studies have yielded conflicting results, I decided t...
By Beanie94
I am a virgin, have never had any kind of sexual encounter before. I have had many little bumps (about 1mm diameter, ...
LaGypsyNov 20, 2013
sorrowfulwifeNov 15, 2013
k324Sep 24, 2008
JBaileySep 24, 2008
By marymac7 Blank
I have been with my husband for 9 years and he is the only sexual partner that I have ever had. I have two children ...
By Darien2634
Have been in a 17 year monogamous relationship. However I recently received unprotected oral sex from a sex worker, w...
By lola_lola
Hello. I am Virgin but had oral sex with a guy I dated but he started to have genetal warts after month from being to...
By betty199 Blank
Hello, I am a 23yr old fairly healthy female adult who was recently diagnosed with a strain of HPV, however, there ...
PKR12Apr 04
By PKR12
Hi I have a small bump in yellow color under my penis shaft foreskin in 2nd month after having sex with the prostitue...
By jmsfrm
Hello everyone, I had a been long term relationship for years and last year everything hit the rocks., during the pe...
By Pleasehelpmeireallyneedit
When I shower, water runs down from my private parts to my feet. The shower I am using does not drain well so the wat...
By agirl85
I wanted to ask. I didnt have sex with my bf yet. we just started seeing each other but he rubbed his penis outside m...
By ocdman999
I have posted here before and been told my risk is low. Here's my question. Upon self inspection I noticed that on th...
By mike3212
Hi, i had sex relations some days ago with a girl. Only vaginal, i used a condom but before that i touched some outsi...
By JamesM91
Hi recently, 2 fordyce spots or areas where the spots are has grow into what can only be described as a sort of filif...
I have HPV and recently found out that hpv can be transmitted to the skin under fingernails. I wash my private parts ...
By Confused_04
Has any one tried valtrex to help with their hpv virus I know it's for a dif virus but the dr had me try it an I was ...
LachikaMar 30
Hello, I was diagnosed with hpv 2 months ago. I am now really worried about spreading it to family members. So I w...
By Confused_04
A couple years ago I found out I had hpv I had a really bad out break off an on for almost a year I have been clear f...
By J0h
Please can you help me? Does this look like warts? It's under the foreskin, there are a few little bumps. https://i...
By hypochondriac1992
If I have genital hpv can my boyfriend catch it on his mouth by insert a finger in my vagina and after licking his fi...
By Cordey
Can aldara and mupirocin be taking together?
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank