Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By tayyar
Greetings ... Contact with saliva coming out of a mouth of another person who is infected with HPV, HPV occurs outs...
By BombBomb2
Hi, About five months ago I had an encounter with a high risk girl. We did not have sex or oral sex. But she did to...
By ca2012
Hi doctors  I posted a few questions on here ocer a month ago and greatly appreciated the support i recieved. I wa...
By Jeff12345
I had a protected sexual encounter with minor skin to skin contact about 25 or 26 days ago and had a bad STD scare. I...
By ca2012
Hi doctors I posted a few questions on here ocer a month ago and greatly appreciated the support i recieved. I ...
By jerry456
Hello, So back in June I had my penis checked by a primary care doctor because I was worried that I might have con...
By Rosco21
i know i am not supposed to post here but no one ever answers in the HPV forum so i am taking my chances, and thank y...
By vizjerei
Unlike HSV and HIV/AIDS which remain dormant in the body forever (for all the foreseeable future thus far). How can p...
By johnyboy92
Hi, I have a small red spot where my scrotum meets my leg. I can't tell if it's getting better but it seems to be....
519156_tn?1265185387
By lov4life
Just wondering, I had my yearly PAP today and my Dr now wants to biopsy one of these bumps in the opening of my vagin...
By Jl865
Hello, I have a question for you all. Back in November, I noticed I had two larger fleshy-colored growths around ...
By IKAP
My 18 y/o son is gay. He had only one HPV vaccine in Dec 2013. Considering how much time has past, will the 2nd vacci...
By aadkins
Hello I'm 26 married male and 2 months ago had anal from an older man, very brief maybe one minute. No real contact o...
By helplessme
Is there any ways to cure this genital warts without those expensive vaccines, lazers and burns. Any remedies done at...
Feb123Aug 12
Feb123Aug 05
By Feb123
Has anyone tested positive for hpv ( not warts-the kind that causes cancer) and eventually tested negative? If so, ho...
By boyka94
hello people , when can i consider myself std free from all kinds (herpes , hbv,hcv,hpv and hiv ) ? and what kind of ...
By Ozono44
Hello Doctors, Im a 27 year old peruvian female, and I want to share my story regarding hpv infection. I go to my gy...
By Peaceofmind123
Hello I hope someone can help me with my worries and concerns. I have HPV. I was diagnosed years ago when a genital w...
By jockojohnson
can hpv cause symptoms
By needsomeadvice7
hi I am looking for advice on some encounters I have had with 5 csw. I'm currently awaiting a full std screen result....
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank