Aa
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
21 - 40 (of 10630) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am suffering from genital warts and my treatment are undergoing, I have not issue but I am having stress because I am going to marry ne...
1 answer |
I have seen two doctors after being diagnosed. One told me that it was my choice as to whether or not I wanted to tell future partners, a...
10 answers |
I believe my ex has given me what appears to be HPV warts. They are small and hard to see. Mostly noticeable by touch. I've seen some thi...
1 answer |
Hello to everyone. I am very happy that i have found this website. I spent hours reading about other peoples stories on here which both c...
there's this guy that's given me oral in the past and I've never had an issue after (we've never had sex before). Yesterday night I was d...
Please let me know how can i go for HPV test specially in Pakistan.what is the test name. I feel wired sore throat when i wake up and ...
Last year in August I had protected sex with a sex worker. Towards the end she removed the condom and performed a handjob. What are the c...
Need any advice help at my wits end I'm forty four stopped smoking eating lot better still have Doolittle of beer please anyone help
Hi, I'm a male who has been suffering with genital warts outbreaks for over 6-7 years... I have done a ton of research on the subje...
51 answers | 1 comment |
WARTS below penis and its bit itching, What's the step to reduce it. Please help me.
I was cuddling with some girl I haven't spoken to for a long time. She ended telling me she has hpv. We didn't have sex. She kissed my ch...
I received oral sex from a sex worker several years ago for about 30 seconds. I am a male and so was he. I just recently noticed two tiny...
1 answer |
I recently started seeing someone who told me she has HPV and will sometimes get a breakout around her vagina. During vaginal intercours...
I am a male and if I was recently diagnosed with anal cancer and it so happened to arise from the rare cause of HPV would the HPV infecti...
Hi doctor, I am a male, 27 and in good health. I had unprotected oral sex (received a blow job) and genital rubbing and protected vaginal...
2 answers |
There's a lot of conflicting information on HPV transmission via inanimate objects and clothes. Can transmission happen that way? I've...
Given that HPV 6 & 11 research is relatively scarce and certain studies have yielded conflicting results, I decided to utilize my amateur...
10 answers |
hello, I am just really concerned about this growth on my penile shaft. I am worried that it may be genital warts. I did not pay attentio...
1 answer |
Hi Doctor, I made a big mistake and took a CSW to my hotel room. She licked my body, nipples, groin area and for a brief moment she to...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources