Aa
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
21 - 40 (of 10476) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have HPV and just recently started experiencing some pretty bad symptoms. I know that HPV cannot be cured (unless the body becomes immu...
10 answers |
I went to the Massage parlour and then the Sex worker used oils to make me handjob (only handjob) Is There any risk of HPV ?
I've had genital warts for about 4weeks but was just officially diagnosed today. The past 4 weeks have been hell but i was in a sort of d...
11 answers |
I'm going through a period of hypochondria and have found another issue to fixate on. I noticed yesterday that I had a little bump next t...
|
I've got about 7 to 8 warts in a cluster down there and I'm wondering how many bottles of Tyginta will be needed to treat them? From what...
1 answer |
I did the vinegar test on the spot and nothing turned white I've been to a dermatologist but he told me it's nothing and not to worry abo...
Hpv
Can a woman get Hpv from receiving oral sex one time?
Ok, my wife and I have been married 14 years and were together for several years before that. I had several sex partners before I met he...
29 answers | 1 comment |
My husband of 10 years has a genital wart and I don't, he or I have never had them before, is it possible to get them without being unfai...
7 answers |
Hello, I am relatively new to this forum and this is my first post. I have been struggling with Genital Warts for going on 10 months. ...
My wife received her pap smear(cervical) result through the mail by her doctor. The letter says that she has the "presence" of HPV & that...
I recently got diagnosed with genital warts, I already feel like my life is over. and everything I'm reading either cheers me up or break...
So recently I had sex and a couple days after I noticed bumps, I went to the doctor. He said they were warts. First of, I was sad and rea...
So recently I had sex and a couple days after I noticed bumps, I went to the doctor. He said they were warts. First of, I was sad and rea...
The dentist just told me I have a Papilloma. I did some minor research and from what I have found, this is related to the HPV infection. ...
1 answer |
I received an unprotected blowjob from a girl I don't know very well, but who is regarded as being very promiscuous. I noticed approxima...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed in March with low-risk HPV. I had a single wart which has since been treated and has not come back. I have done a lot of ...
1 answer |
I have been researching hpv and have learned a few things about it. I know that condoms don't protect against it, there are low (warts) a...
1 answer |
I shook hands with a stranger the other day and then a couple minutes later without thinking, I scratched my genital area. Could this cau...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources