Aa
A
A
Close

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

41 - 60 (of 10233) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi everyone, just looking for a little advice. Around 14 months ago in a previous relationship, I developed some tiny spots down "there." I had been with my partner for a while and (as far as I knew) we'd both been faithful. Anyhow, ...
Dilemma88 | Last answer
Hello. I am really thankful to you all of your help. Once this is over for me, I plan to give back and be active on the forum, answering questions like mine. Really sorry for the length here. I really just wanted to be as thorough as pos...
sosobeetle73 | Posted
I had a general question for the community. Thanks in advance for your replies and sharing your experience. It helps those of us going through it now. Have you cleared hpv from your body after having abnormal cells form from hpv? If ...
rduNC | Posted
I'm a male, mid 30s. I believe I have HPV in throat based on symptoms but have dr appt next week to hopefully confirm or not confirm. I gave oral sex to a woman 1 time who I later found out has HPV. I do not know what type (high risk ...
rduNC | Last answer
16809072_tn?1451667137
Hi all! I have previously been diagnosed with HPV and I am now entering my third trimester of pregnancy. I have not had any issues with HPV during the pregnancy, but I was wondering if HPV could be transmitted to my baby during delivery?
Melody58 | Last answer
Does smoking weed affect anal warts ? While it with tabcoo or without ... Im going through treatment to clean my warts from my anus and the doc told me not to smoke..
Someonehere123 | Last answer
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=mvhyrd&s=9#.VoEtGpOLS9Y Hello, I have symptoms like this, I am 28 male. I just shaved so some have bloody appearence but normally, seems not bloody. Also I had gardasil many years ago ( I am sure I dont...
Skycaptt | Last answer
Does anyone have a way to prevent flat warts from spreading? I recently had a flat wart or two sprout up on my jaw line and more and more started sprouting up. So I purchased Wartrol to get rid of them. Wartrol is working with removing t...
BAllstaR | Posted
Hi there! I'm a 26 y/o female diagnosed with genital warts back in August. I've been taking a veritable pharmacy of vitamins and supplements to boost my immune system to fight the virus. Several topical medicines failed and/or caused...
Crystalyn525 | Posted
2 months ago I have penis small red spots, the doctor told only inflammation usually go away after 4-5 weeks, I learned about gentinal wart and fear of disease, but I don't have sex, there is no risk. I went to the hospital A for testing...
windy2015 | Last answer
Hi there- I recognize I need to see a derm but just have some waiting to do before J can get in. Back in September I started a new relationship with a girl- both of us were tested with the standard 8 panel test and all was negative, thou...
zachillinois1984 | Posted
Hello all I am a 40 year old male. I have had about 4 interactions with csw in the last couple of years. Nothing in the last 10 months. All encounters were unprotected oral both giving and receiving and protected intercourse. My wife dev...
justcurious0000 | Last answer
I took a blood test at a clinic and my results were confusing and I'm scared. The lady on the phone told me I have to wait a few months before being tested again. My result was ISR 0.97, standard range 0.80 and the comment was"above high...
Justhawk | Last answer
4865450_tn?1361298133
I have been diagnosed with oral hpv type 31 (high risk for cancer) i have genital hpv too (and cervix hurt with some blood), im a woman 23 years old. I took a lot of suplements, vitamins in past 10 months. I dont know what to do, is ge...
Dollinne | Last answer
I am a 19 year old female who is scared out of her mind. I was 4 months pregnant when i found out i had HPV and not even a week later on Thanksgiving Day i ended up having a spontanious misscarriage. I woul dlike to be come a mother when...
Jennifer143 | Last answer
I found genital warts on me about Oct. of 08 i am married, as soon as i found the warts i told my wife immediately i am currently still treating the reoccuring warts. I've done a lot of research on this and most say that genital warts wo...
Van600 | Last answer
Well six months ago i had sex with this girl few months later she tells me she had the hpv type that causes cervical cancer. The thing is that i had recived like 3 shots os gardasil but the first two where on time so i took the last one ...
emill1047 | Posted
Can someone with experience answer some questions about genital warts for me?
BagheeraKat | Last answer
Here's a link http://imgur.com/7ebcoMm It doesn't hurt, is fleshy and I've had it for a long time... Not sure if I should be worried
perhapstoonervous | Last answer
Hello I'm a female and I'm 23 years old. Last summer in July I discovered that I had genital warts, I was in a relationship at the time and my partner also had genital warts almost at the same time. I recently broke up with my partner, ...
tagplannworried | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...