Aa
A
A
Close

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

41 - 60 (of 10315) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Is it possible to have a normal pap smear, but have hpv? I recently got a pap and the doctor said it was normal, so she didn't test me for hpv. Can hpv go away? I had an abnormal test 5 years ago and various strains of high risk hpv,...
  Posted
Hello Dr., I'm a 30 year old male that historically practices safe sex unless in a long-term relationship. I recently ended a year and a half long relationship due to issues not health related. It was disclosed to me shortly after the...
  Posted
Given that HPV 6 & 11 research is relatively scarce and certain studies have yielded conflicting results, I decided to utilize my amateur research skills to find what possible cures may abound in the near-future. Below I’ve listed all p...
  Posted
I (male) recently had an encounter with an old friend (female) (whom I know has genital warts) where I received oral. There was no genital to genital contact, in fact she remained completely clothed during the encounter. After 15-20 se...
  Posted
I'm a 22 year old who had a pap smear this last February, and the test showed abnormal cells. My doctor scheduled me for another test in a year, however this length of time makes me anxious. I'm worried that if a man performs oral sex on...
  Posted
9704378 tn?1455040582
I had sex w/ my friend last night. Oral sex was apart of it. Now, he's sick. I was diagnosed w/ HPV a few yrs ago, but have had no problems pretty much since I've gotten the shot for Gardasil. Any time after a man has given me oral sex, ...
  Posted
I am only 15 and I have never had sex but I have had warts on my penis for years. I am confused at how I got them and don't know how to get rid of them. Does anyone have any advice or solutions to the warts?
  Posted
I was diagnosed with HPV genital warts about 5+ years ago. I have struggled with it off and on and usually only had one wart or two at a time. Last year I thought I may have finally beat the virus to some extent and late last year the ...
  Posted
I am a 20 yr old female, and I have been dating my boyfriend for 3 months. About a month ago, he told me that not long before we started dating, he messed around with a girl, and afterward learned that she had "STD's." However, he said t...
  Posted
About 4 months ago i went to massage and got a handjob from a girl, i am worry about HPV because i heard it might transmitted if there are virus on hands... if i am high risk to get hpv after 4 months? i feel so bad in those days...
  Posted
I met a guy who sent me the pics of his penis. I am no expert in STD, but I see a few bumps (skin growth) on his penis and a big one on his shaft. Is this genital warts he has? He's a MD mind you. lol I haven't been with him but there's ...
  Posted
So I have had genital warts for around 3 months now. Had many treatments both freezing and acid. Acid seems to be the one working. It has peeled off some skin and is now sore and bled a bit. And many of them have become smaller and i'm N...
  Posted
I have genital warts. Is it normal after applying acv with a cotton ball they became white ? When will they disappear ?
  Posted
Years ago I was diagnosed with HPV but have been told it is now dormant, but I also have pcos which I have had for an equally long time. Does having both these conditions increase my risk of endocrine cancers?
  Posted
25 year old male. Genital warts had somehow spread to my anus. Awful and embarrassing. I tried Veregen but all it did was explode the number of perianal warts. The packaging says it could increase their number, but I really wasn't re...
  Posted
My warts became white after applying acv. Is that normal ? Please help
  Posted
Hi! I'm a 19 year old girl and I'm a little concerned. A few months ago, i noticed some lumps around my vaginal entrance. They are nearly white, kinda big and are disposed all around the oriffice as well as between it and the urethra. If...
  Posted
I think I might have vestibular Papillae. My doc said it was warts. I have not seen any images of warts that look like what I have. I am looking for someone to be able to look at a pic and tell me. I know what everybody is going to say. ...
  Posted
Ok so i have been sexually inactive for about 3 years since 2013, and i just recently noticed a single growth on or around my penile shaft. It seemed very odd because like i said i havent had any sexual contact in almost 3 years and i ju...
  Posted
Hi, I am a 28 year old female who has been in a committed relationship with my partner for almost 3 years. We have a healthy and active sex life with each other, often not using condoms as I am on the pill and we have each had screenings...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...