Aa
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
41 - 60 (of 10824) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm not sure if this is common or not but after 2 months im still struggling with the warts. Im desperate to try any cream or treatment ...
1 answer |
I am a 20 year old female,who after a 4 year relationship had a one night stand and managed to catch genital warts. I had 2, which were ...
4 answers |
I found what looks to be a pimple on the inner lips of my vagina. The best way to describe it is that it looks like a white head. There i...
1 answer |
Hello so i have been havi g this wierd type of rash in my neck i tought it was a fungal infection but the treatment that i was gicen by a...
1 answer |
been living with HPV/genital wart for a year...i know i should wait until 2 years since that's the time range that most doctors are talki...
10 answers | 2 comments |
Hi there! I got a wart on the side of my penis frozen off a year ago. It significantly reduced the size and it’s now very soft. But it...
I have a slightly raised patch underneath my foreskin, it changes color throughout the day from red to a fleshy pink. I’ve been reading o...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I had genital warts approx 10 years ago. Recently I had a drunken fling with a colleague. We did not have penetrative sex but did have or...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have HPV without genital warts. I have also infected my boyfriend who now has genital warts. Could we have protected sex? I have seen 2...
2 answers |
The pap came out negative but hpv is positive. I have no visible symptoms. I am worried how it could affect my baby. Has anybody had a ne...
1.-If I wore a shared bathing suit with my underwear on but under the bathing suit, can I get HPV or herpes if a sick person wore used it...
2 answers |
There is conflicting information online regarding the ability to have unprotected sex after genital warts have been removed. I was diagno...
1 answer |
I was dxed with HPV when I was 15 (I'm now 22) They found cervical dysplasia at the time and it was removed with cyrosurgery. I never h...
4 answers |
How do I live with things in my body....I need answers..it was bad enough that I have lupus...but how can I cleasne my body the hpv/genit...
6 answers |
I had intercourse with my boyfriend. And then days later i started getting itchy with small white tiny bumps in rows ? Has this ever happ...
Hi, I'm a male who has been suffering with genital warts outbreaks for over 6-7 years... I have done a ton of research on the subje...
54 answers | 1 comment |
I had sex with a hi risk partner about 4-5 months ago, a few days after the encounter I experienced extreme itching and burning on the te...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I think i have hpv because my old partner got diagnosed in august. So by giving a handjob to me, does a girl get hpv? No sex.. only handj...
1 answer |
Okay, there’s a girl staying with us that has HPV, well, I was taking a bath and was using a sponge. After I got out of the shower, I fou...
I have a plantar wart as a small bump under the skin on my sole, the skin is still smooth but You can feel the bump under the skin, there...
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers