Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Pleasehelpmeireallyneedit
I touched the genitals of someone who has hpv and then other things including my makeup. Later I washed it but was it...
By ScareAlltheTime
HI I found out that i have genital warts around my scrotum.. Many of them look like pink or white cauliflower and...
ak99978Mar 09
jd01gDec 29, 2014
By wartman123 Blank
Hi, I'm a male who has been suffering with genital warts outbreaks for over 6-7 years... I have done a ton of r...
By jk2028
I know there are different types of hpvs, some high-risk and some low. I was initially led to believe that oral sex w...
By RayMac04
Just had abnormal pap showing I may have HPV. I have only ever had 2 partners in my life. My husband and I split up...
By Worriedwifelife
Hi, I was really hoping to get an answer from one of the doctors, as I cannot seem to get an answer from any doctor I...
By podadai
Yesterday i got sex with my wife. While that my penis has damaged. outer ligement dared. lot of blood bleeded.. is th...
LachikaMar 05
LachikaMar 05
paulekMar 05
paulekMar 05
By paulek
My wife is 6months pregnant. She got genital warts. im really worried whether it could be treated and would there be ...
By paulek
My wife found a genital wart of bigger size and she is 6 months pregnant. We are worried on the complications. Doctor...
By worryman297
Hey I have three speretae dark brown dots (.5-1mm diameter maybe even smaller) moles looking thingson my testicles. T...
By zeno77
i'm 38, male, gay, and just before my third shot of gardasil/silgard, which i'll get early april. after the first two...
By daisydear
I have had a few episodes of cervical abnormalities. One was genital warts when I was 19 - they were successful remo...
kitkats09Feb 28
jamya6Feb 27
Hpv
By jessy301
I is there any vitamins or medicine to cure Hpv virus? please help..
By johnjoe33
I some months ago i started feeling little bums on my palate and I didn't do anything as it never hurt or anything, b...
hpv
By cjdib26
I'm 33 and now noticing little white bumps on my penis shaft... They have been there for about 2 months. I have never...
By johnwick
i received oral sex ( blowjob ) a month and a half ago i'm concerned that i might catch HPV i know that a male cannot...
jamya6Feb 27
jamya6Feb 26
jamya6Feb 23
By jamya6
Alot of website state that condoms do not protect males against catching a high risk hpv infection from infected fema...
apitoxinFeb 27
apitoxinFeb 10
Cincy513Feb 02
apitoxinFeb 01
By apitoxin
Dear all, on December 11th i received an oral sex from a CSW, i was using condom by that time and i'm absolutely sur...
By ccb2834
When I was about 14 I got the gaurdasil vaccinations. I am now 18 and was diagnosed with HPV about 4 months ago when ...
kitkats09Feb 26
By Gaia22
After being celibate for a couple years, I went to the doctor and was tested for all STD's: HIV, Herpes, HPV, etc, an...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank