Aa
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
41 - 60 (of 10351) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
HPV
Hi everyone I have a few questions so a few days ago I found out that I had a genital wart... It's just one on my labia I am pretty upset...
1 answer |
My ex-boyfriend contacted me recently and told me he got a spot on his genitals biopsied and tested to see if it was a wart. Apparently i...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have had genital warts for the past two years. I began taking AHCC 10 months ago. I believe this has been my solution to the warts beca...
2 answers |
I hear that having an oral wart is rare, but I guess it would be that would get one. I went to the dentist yesterday day because I had th...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Wanted to see if anyone might know what this may be. Had protected sex with a lady..and condom did not slip..shaft and head were covered...
Today I went to the doctor and he told me I have HPV, I was so stunned that I didn't ask any questions at the moment so I'm doing it here...
5 answers |
I have had many sex partners in the past maybe around 15, but have always used protection, ALWAYS, including some sex workers. Nothing ev...
1 answer |
Hi, My girlfriend got tested for HPV and the result was positive with strain 39. she should start some therapy sometime soon. I've r...
1 answer |
3060903 tn?1398568723
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccine Needed by age 9 to be safe. READ M Are you a teen that has had no sexual contact?Have you gotten...
4 answers |
Can an STD (genital warts) go away forever (after treated) after sex reassignment surgery (FTM)? Which types of bottom surgery don't use ...
2 answers |
These have been proven to work, however they may not work for everyone. It's important to convert to a diet of fruits and vegetables wit...
6 answers |
Hey guys! I am new here and I am quite worried, I have had hpv since august 2015 and I am doing the freezing treatment atm. It is so pain...
3 answers |
Where can I buy wartrol from please someone help I can't find anywhere that sells it
Hi, I am mainly abstinent for the last 3 years, but for 1 instance of protected sex [Oral and insertive vaginal] and 1 protected blowj...
2 answers |
I am male for 32year old from Hong Kong. Recently, I made the mistake. I got drunk and sex with CSW in China. The sex last for around 5 ...
1 answer |
Felt very uncomfortable that my groin area just above my penis is growing some black stuff, would appreciate if someone can tell me whats...
Help Please! Very paranoid mama. I do not know if I am infected with hpv but I was french kissed by my ex boss(dont know if he is infecte...
1 answer |
I've been battling HPV for a few years when I noticed a small cauliflower. Now I'm using duct tape. Hoping these things wear out. Does t...
3 answers |
I guess i got my first warts at my vaginal opening in Nov 2015. I was way too ignorant so didn't really bother much. However in Feb 2016 ...
3 answers |
Hi peeps, I was diagnosed with Genital Warts since August 2015. I only went to see a doctor about 2 months ago and he treated me with Pod...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers
3149845 tn?1452625053
Blank
Life360_Dave