Aa
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
41 - 60 (of 10687) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hi i feel cold sensation in my throat and my ears face and eyes turning to red and hot sometimes is and i feel like i cant breath properl...
2 answers |
hpv
help! :( ik i hve hpv infection in my mouth and throat because of my symptoms. the girl that i gave oral sex to, didnt tell me she had hp...
2 answers |
Hi I'm a 24 black female and my doctor just called and don't me I have hpv.. He told me not to worry it's not serious and I can continue ...
1 answer |
I had a wart at the opening of my urethra 3 weeks after the encounter. I visited my doctor and he burnt it off using diathermy cable. I a...
1 answer |
Hi folks, great forum! I had a query around HPV later in life. If a male had a fairly active sexual history, say 50 female partners b...
4 answers | 4 comments |
Ok, so I would really like someone on here who has been diagnosed with HPV, preferably a female since I am a female, to tell me what it f...
25 answers | 2 comments |
My boyfriend mentioned that the entry to my vagina is not smooth, he suspects it is not normal. Initially he thought it was my hymen, but...
1 answer |
I noticed a growth on my soft palate a few days ago. Is there a way to tell anything by the appearance?
1 answer |
After a stupid mistake I had an affair and I had some 5 very small warts removed and now clear just over 6 months. I've also just had a c...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I just recently discovered I have genital warts I got when I was stupidly unfaithful which I greatly regret. My boyfriend and I had unpro...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I was with my ex for 7 years, about 3 or 4 years into our relationship we were trying to get pregnant and was taking metformin. After I ...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hi, I have had HPV for more that 1 year now with a cervical dysplasia. My boyfriend is vaccinated against HPV. Sometimes during sexual ...
Hi everyone, thanks in advance for reading and possibly answering my question. Years ago I was receiving laser hair removal on my entire ...
1 answer |
I had what I thought was a mole appear 6 years ago (age 21). I've shown it two a couple doctors since then, and they said based on the l...
I contracted hpv almost two years ago. I had warts, but they were treated quickly and I haven't had any since. About a month ago, I had w...
I got warts in my urethra and it just started as a very small thing but it has grown a little bit in size now and it's about to get out (...
12 answers |
In 2004 I got genital warts from my girlfriend. At the time I was in college and choose to see if they would go away on their own since ...
Hi, I'm a male who has been suffering with genital warts outbreaks for over 6-7 years... I have done a ton of research on the subje...
53 answers | 1 comment |
About 5 days ago, I received unprotected oral sex from a woman, nothing visible on her lips, but I can't say if she had any cuts or sores...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Thank you everyone for taking time into seeing my problem as I am getting very nervous about my condition. I noticed a small bump betwe...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources