Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By MamaGoddess
I lost my virginity at 13... my mom found out like months and had a rape kit done like the second time i slept with t...
sheshe79Aug 07
sheshe79Aug 07
By calmmedownplease
Hi Dr. Hansfield/Hook, I was recently diagnosed with genital warts (5 weeks ago). I'm having them treated at the l...
STD
By tarq12345
Hi. 23 yrs old Male. Went to a strip clup about 21 times in the last two years. Last time was on July 6 ,2014. No int...
Mr
By Markusa10
Dear Dr Edward W Hood MD, HPV can transmit from Girls Genital to undergarments if the scratch then from the under ...
By momma2k777
Can you get hpv from stepping in urine and not washing it off? Also can you pass it if you don't wash your hands afte...
jayk2013Aug 02
jayk2013Aug 01
By jayk2013
Before being sexually active I received a 3 shot series vaccination for HPV (unknown of the exact name) at about 13 o...
lk4226936Aug 02
lk4226936Aug 02
uggh1Aug 02
lk4226936Aug 01
By lk4226936
I noticed that so many people suffering from the hpv, and people are so confused about it, it includes me, I'm also ...
By stupid0208
What is the chances of getting HPV with use of a condom? Also if I was to catch HPV with the use of a condom would th...
uggh1Aug 01
By uggh1
So... ugh. About me, I'm a mid-30s male, divorced in the past few years after being in a monogamous relationship sin...
By momma2k777
Can I pass my hpv by someone touching my towels to put them in the washing machine?
By TiredOfGirlyProblems
Ok just recently I noticed white bumps clumped together right at the crack of my lower vulva. At first I thought that...
By harryhandman
i am a uncircumsized male, i have these small white bumps under the top layer of skin on my penis, i pull back and wa...
By yadayada029
I was under the impression that if you contracted HPV, while having protected intercourse, it would present in an a...
By Afrikaneerguy1776
I had a sexual encounter a little over four weeks ago. After the encounter about 10-15 days later I began to feel wea...
By KatLak
I haven't had sex in a year and three months. I made the decision not to have sex again until I was married because r...
badoozaJul 22
By badooza
I had an HPV outbreak (the only one) four years ago. My ex gf did not have any signs of it even though we practiced u...
By ladylov
Hi my name is ladylov.I have had a particula hystericomty. A couple years ago.they found pre cancer cells.well all th...
By Mandy5381
This is going to be very long so I apologize. I'm currently 35 weeks pregnant with twins. When I was about 29 week...
Rosco21Jul 29
By Rosco21
Hello, so i have ocd when it comes to genital warts. I noticed something on my penis head so i went to my derma how t...
ATY415Jul 28
By ATY415
Hello Doctors, thank you so much for this wonderful resource. My girlfriend and I have been scouring the web for d...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank