Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By YankeesFan719
Hello, The other night I was at a bar and I had to use the bathroom, after doing so I believe I accidentally touched ...
By Jgl2015
Hi. Just wondering my risk. Received a handjob with a condom on from a stripper. I am wondering my risk of Hpv and stds?
PM4316Jun 25
By PM4316
Hello. I am just curious as to how worried I should be for the rest of my life. I'm a bit of a hypochondriac. A p...
By LuluLuna14
I'm eighteen and still a virgin no sexual contact what so ever. So when when I discovered a bumpy gray patch near my ...
By Chris179292
I was using Zyclara (imiquimod) to treat a genital wart. 2 weeks later my scrotum became red and started burning....
By dcms1027
I just received an abnormal paps smear. I had abnormal LSIL. I have been married for 10 years. During that time I ha...
By Scaredwreck
I have been married for 8 years and recently went for a physical and found out to my dismay I had little bumps that w...
By Lala841994
Someone please help. I am SO worried that I may have throat cancer!! I have had swollen tonsils for 7 months now. ...
By sjpolo
Can warts change? I had a bump on my labia major that i thought was an ingrown pubic hair so picked it and still have...
By sjpolo
Can warts change? I had a bump on my labia major that i thought was an ingrown pubic hair so picked it and still have...
By sleeplessdreamer
I recently slept with someone who I had the, do you have any STD/STI's talk with. She assured me she was clean and wa...
Mags370Mar 14, 2011
By tisane Blank
My boyfriend and I had not had sex for the past three weeks because I had found a small genital wart between my vagin...
By Lala841994
I had two pyolps removed from my uterus a month ago. Before the surgery, my doctor said she doesn't think they were c...
By Tessiegirl
I am 49 years old and have had abnormal low grade paps for five years. I have had a colop and just recent a leep proc...
By msbk
I had my six month follow up pap that came back abnormal for low grade squamos intraepithelial lesion: dysplasia/ CIN...
By scaredonedumbmistake
Just diagnosed. Told boyfriend and he was pretty awesome and understanding. Doc gave me Aldara and said no sex for 12...
By SoManyTears
I have been married 12 years. I accidentally caught my husband 56 year old having an affair. The affair lasted 15 mon...
By petitejane
So after foreplay the other night i noticed a small cluster of fleshy growths on the lower shaft of my boyfriends pen...
dappypJun 17
Paige417Apr 21, 2014
tedabellJan 27, 2011
By Theresa98 Blank
Ok so this is a little more than embarrassing. I was doing some grooming down there and found what looked to be 2 ski...
By donewithsex
Hello, I come seeking some information to help to ease my mind. The unknown is the dreadful part, not the bumps on...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank