Aa
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
41 - 60 (of 10540) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I noticed a bump a few months after an unfortunate night. I never told anyone about the night and was too scared and embarassed to get it...
1 answer |
12 years ago I was diagnosed with HPV. I had a few small warts burned off two or three times and then nothing ever again. I was with the ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hi, I'm an 18 year old female and just a few days back I was diagnosed with high risk HPV (type 16).Which is weird because before i got t...
1 answer |
Simple question, and also could kissing give you hpv in your throat? I've done nothing with girls besides that, i'm wondering because ...
1 answer |
I'm a 40 year old male going through a divorce. I'm wondering if I should try to get the HPV vaccine. As background I didn't exactly ligh...
1 answer |
I was recently diagnosed with HPV after discovering warts on my vagina. I'm freaking out. I'm 29 and I've only had one sexual partner. I ...
1 answer |
Hello, It's great having these forums for all of our problems, so thanks to the moderators for helping us all! My doctor recently t...
2 answers |
Can a person with low-risk HPV (genital warts) pass onto a partner high-risk HPV (the cervical cancer kind) and vice versa?
1 answer |
My boyfriend performed oral sex on me. Right after I realized he had a wart around his mouth. He went to the doctor the next day and she ...
1 answer |
Hi me and my husband will be married 3 years the end of this month (October 27) and were together for 7 months prior(March 2013-October 2...
2 answers |
I am a 18 yr old,healthy, pregnant female and I recently got diagnosed with hpv. Does the virus ever actually go away? Can me and my boyf...
1 answer |
Hello all, thank you so much for taking the time to read this. I am a 24 year old male, virgin, only rubbed against my gf with clothes (s...
Hi, I'm a male who has been suffering with genital warts outbreaks for over 6-7 years... I have done a ton of research on the subje...
49 answers | 1 comment |
I am 59 years old and diagnosed with inverted papilloma in nasal passage in Sept. 2009, which was removed in Oct. 2009. A few months lat...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I'm a male, early 20s. I see these very clearly when I pull my foreskin back. They don't itch or hurt, but the sight of them bothers me. ...
I was recently with a 23 y/o woman. We had unprotected sex on September 8th. And then again on September 17th (though this was cut short ...
Hi. I was diagnosed with HPV last Feb 2015 with genital warts. Last year the warts disappeared as well and never came back. Is it okay th...
So like i said i oral sex my boyfriend little did i know he has some visible warts in his genital area. i dont know what to do. Im so sca...
I have a few little bumps on the head of my penis and I am worried it is an STD. It doesn't hurt at all and the bumps are very small. I...
i saw u all r helping so much to people i just want to ask HVP in throat i mean throat cancer by HPV by only oral sex or can also by vag...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources