Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By iwanttobeheal2
Can a male get infected by a hpv (both the low risk types and the high risk types that can cause cancer in both male ...
By Jackj1234
Received unprotected blowjob from masseuse yesterday (have gotten a few these from this certain provider in the past ...
By Cincy513
Do genital warts grow under the skin or do they grow on the skin? Like the top layer of skin.... thanks!
By RyanGerrard
Are these HPV Gential Warts? 1 weeks ago, when i was sleeping, my scrotum was hurt and i discovered a little lump ...
By betty199 Blank
Hello, I am a 23yr old fairly healthy female adult who was recently diagnosed with a strain of HPV, however, there ...
3milyySep 04
By 3milyy
I recently went in for a check-up because I noticed some bumps in the genital area. My doctor told me they were genit...
By mrlman
The skin around my eyes has become little bit red.I am 23 years old, white male and over the past year my eyelids hav...
By j123w123
Hello Doctors  So here is my situation...  I have been negative on all my STD tests, but found out earlier this y...
By iamjosh90
hi. had some questions for anyone else being scared of maby having hpv in there mouth or on penis/genitals. like a mo...
trm123Sep 02
By trm123
Hello all and thank you for your time and thoughts, About two weeks ago I woke up to a single small mostly flesh...
By j123w123
Hello Doctors So here is my situation... I have been negative on all my STD tests, but found out earlier this yea...
By boyka94
hello people , when can i consider myself std free from all kinds (herpes , hbv,hcv,hpv and hiv ) ? and what kind of ...
By Jeff12345
I had a protected sexual encounter with minor skin to skin contact about 25 or 26 days ago and had a bad STD scare. I...
By mtlguy28
Hello, I recently was diagnosed with HPV on the shaft of my penis and around the scrotum area, there are a few visi...
By aab1993
My doctor just told me I have HPV and I don't see any genital warts. I have sensitive skin so I tend to have red bump...
By jgx1
Hi. 20/male. I Have not had sex for two years. Last contact had (basic kissing) was in January of this year. I hav...
By helpmeplz22
In January I went in for an abnormal pap test and it came back as lgsil (HPV effect). I recently had another and it c...
By PerryDamin
7 Years ago, I developed this 'skin tag' on the base of my penis. It was very smooth in texture and did not alarm me...
By Ozono44
Hello Doctors, Im a 27 year old peruvian female, and I want to share my story regarding hpv infection. I go to my g...
GAmstutzAug 28
Rain6866May 11, 2009
mamadelilyMay 08, 2009
Becs038May 07, 2009
welshdragon0038May 04, 2009
By mamadelily Blank
My 11 year old has dose 1 of guardasil 3 weeks ago. We spent the morning in the ER she has sores around her vagina an...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank