Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Iwanttoknowhpv
I have been researching hpv and have learned a few things about it. I know that condoms don't protect against it, the...
By jack8787
I shook hands with a stranger the other day and then a couple minutes later without thinking, I scratched my genital ...
By iguessiaintsolucky
So recently I had sex and a couple days after I noticed bumps, I went to the doctor. He said they were warts. First o...
By ncr471 Blank
I had genital warts removed more than 5 years ago and when i got it everywhere i read online said Genital warts(HPV) ...
marii9092Aug 22
By marii9092
okay, so this is what happen to me December 2016. i was having abnormal bleeding, and i had never had a pap smear nor...
By plzhelpscot
Could I have been out at risk of hpv from a very brief hand Job? I have a brown mark on my skin at very edge of my gr...
By MRT1929
Hi in 2012 I started to have heavy bleeding and spotting in between my periods. Went to the dr they found out I had a...
By PineTreeMan
For a year now I have been struggling with small skin growths at the base of my penis (beyond the condom territory). ...
By Hoosier89
Dr Hook, I had sex with a woman who has HPV. The kind that can result in genital warts. I wore a condom and I am...
By bobby2020
One of my friends thought it would be funny to "teabag" me while i was drunk. This means he put his testicles on my f...
By Bubba2113
I'm a man who was told by my xgirl friend 10 years ago that I had :P, and when she was tested fully, the type of hpv ...
By Bubba2113
I'm a man who was told by my xgirl friend 10 years ago that I had :P, and when she was tested fully, the type of hpv ...
By UmmmIDontKnow
Just I just got the news that I have HPV 1,2,3. I'm very scared because my doctor is telling me is different from wha...
HPV
By RDL5683
I had stage 4 precancerous cells and had a partial hysterectomy. After the surgery the doctor told my mom it was HPV....
HelpvvvvvAug 13
By Helpvvvvv
Im worried about hpv. I had 2 small ballshaped attached to the skin don't know how to call it. I took them off about ...
Mags370Mar 12, 2011
sprynkleMar 12, 2011
Mags370Mar 11, 2011
By HisPersonalVersion Blank
This is the first time I have sat down to write something about my journey with HPV. I've not told ANYONE in my life,...
free spiritSep 26, 2008
ibizanSep 22, 2008
DugansSep 22, 2008
ibizanSep 21, 2008
By Dugans Blank
I've been using Aldara for over two weeks now and am experiencing absolutely no side effects at all. Now I'm not dis...
By True_blue90
I am 25 my birthday is December 16 I have only taken the first HPV shot maybe three years ago and now years later I h...
By Mani8716
I have one wart in my scrotum. I thought this is normal skin problem because I have 2 warts in neck, 1 wart in body a...
jinjeraAug 03
By jinjera
Hello everybody. I just got back from the doctor and he said that he thinks that I might have PHV. he told me a littl...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources