Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Nicknamed123
Hello all, I am writing you all today in hopes to receive support and clarity with my "sort of" diagnosis of HPV. ...
By Marie20101988
I have a couple questions about an abornmal Pap test. I went in June for a pap at a different doctor than I usually g...
By jonathanDM
So I have recently been diagnosed with HPV due to a few genital warts that I had frozen off and havent seen any since...
By Qwe1
Two months ago I had a canker sore, and swished four times within 12 hours with a mouthwash. The following morning I ...
Rosco21Nov 30
By kuronek0
I tested positive for hpv 22 in 2008. Every yearly screening ive had since has been negative minus two times for bact...
By dyl_ang_lee
i got hpv when i got rapped and i have had 3 kids and i am worried that i gave it to them and their dads is that poss...
By gandhi37
.My mother happens to have two to three warts on her neck....she tried to break the warts but dint succeed...The foll...
By honeybeecometome
My husb and I have been together. Of those ten years, we've been married for 8. I have never been with anyone else bu...
By kenbee931
I have hpv both low and high risk. I was wondering if I masturbated or used the restroom and didn't wash my hands cou...
By trololol9
Hello, Quick question, I can see a white dot on my shaft like a pimple, however it is only visible when my penis i...
By mertrsacker
Hello, I've seen many posts but I decided to make my own, How can I know if I have a wart or a zit? Do they loo...
By FearedALot
Hi Am having a small mustard sized wartz under my penis near the testicles. Am thinking whether it may spread to my...
By asianguy123
Basically, I've only had sex once in my life. It was protected with a condom. However, I did perform unprotected oral...
By almostout77
Heelo, I would like to get some help from anyone pls, Without seeing a doctor can anyone tell me what's the dif...
By eliazar90
Hello is it possible to recieve genital warts from recieving oral sex without protection?
By istherehope9
Hi, Anyone knows how does a wart look on its initial stage? Like a bump? A follicle? I think I have a bigger than ...
HPV
By minzei
Does having a HPV can affect me finding a job? I'm afraid they'll not accept me because of the result of my medical h...
By butterlalalaeva
I am so worried if I have hpv. I aways get these bumps they look like pimples. I remember in the past I would get th...
By wartman123 Blank
Hi, I'm a male who has been suffering with genital warts outbreaks for over 6-7 years... I have done a ton of r...
By Dater
Hello, I am a hetersexual man in my 60s and want to start dating again after not being in it for a long time. I w...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank