Aa
A
A
Close

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

61 - 80 (of 10237) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Well six months ago i had sex with this girl few months later she tells me she had the hpv type that causes cervical cancer. The thing is that i had recived like 3 shots os gardasil but the first two where on time so i took the last one ...
emill1047 | Posted
Can someone with experience answer some questions about genital warts for me?
BagheeraKat | Last answer
Here's a link http://imgur.com/7ebcoMm It doesn't hurt, is fleshy and I've had it for a long time... Not sure if I should be worried
perhapstoonervous | Last answer
Hello I'm a female and I'm 23 years old. Last summer in July I discovered that I had genital warts, I was in a relationship at the time and my partner also had genital warts almost at the same time. I recently broke up with my partner, ...
tagplannworried | Last answer
I got my first genital warts about 4 years ago. I had several that popped up and spread pretty rapidly at first (like 6-7 of them) and got them burned off by a doctor. Then I had a second outbreak with several more, and again got them bu...
ldissc | Last answer
In the late 90's (1997?) my then girlfriend informed me that she had been diagnosed with genital warts while under going her annual exam. At that time, I had never even known to look at such things. She wondered if she had received the...
Buckboy | Last answer
Hi. I am a girl. 20 years old. I went to the doctor to have my second check-up and I was diagnosed with HPV. I have a small reddish bump inside my vagina. I am so depressed right now because I won't ever get married because of my health ...
Bby09 | Last answer
Hi, Recently I've been diagnosed with a condition of Anal warts. Currently I'm under treatment and uses Aldara as prescribed. I usually have protected sex and I thought I was exposed to this STI due to recent obsession on anal rimming...
viper1977 | Last answer
I recently started dating a girl and we have been together for about 2 months. I noticed months ago some things growing on my lower abdominal area/ genital area, they looked like skin tags which I have a few elsewhere so I assumed that's...
Finkle13 | Last answer
I had protected sex (vaginal and oral) with an infected partner. I was wondering what my chances of contracting HPV from this single encounter? A website (link: http://www.fpv.org.au/assets/Human-Papilloma-Virus-HPV.pdf) I came across sa...
catcity33 | Last answer
I just now discovered that I have a bump on my inner thigh, is this bad? I researched it n it said that it's hpv but I literally just got a vaccine earlier today for that, I had a check up with my doctor and he checked my penisn and ever...
Theman9999 | Last answer
hi everyone thank you in advance for the help! im a married man and made a huge mistake one day saw a (black)girl on the street and she started flirting with me she took me into her home and she started sucking on my penis with out a...
raymm121 | Posted
I've had these raised bumps on my penis for about 3 months now and I believe it to be from masturbation without lubricant. I never used lubricant and I'm circumcised, so that might have caused some problems. I think the pictures describe...
ShadowPhoenix | Last answer
Hello medhelp community, Thank you in advance for your advice. My wife and I have been married going on 6 years. During our first pregnancy she was diagnosed with HPV, about 6.5 years ago. I am assuming I also have it. Recently I...
ConcernedmaIe | Last answer
hpv
hello my name is thomas, i am 25 yrs old, i have had genital warts for about three years , in the last year they have spread to my mouth an lips,i knew what it was from looking on the medical forums and realised it was hpv, i live on a s...
papa00 | Last answer
My boyfriend was diagonsed with HPV today. We have had intercourse with protection but we've had oral sex many times. I'm probably infected as well. How long would it take for me to know if I have warts as well? Can I be infectious while...
Darrkev02 | Last answer
I am 25 years old. 6 weeks ago i had encounter with woman. Oral both ways and genital rubbing happened. 2/3 weeks after I noticed a little skin flap at the connection of the base of my penis and the pubic area. more so on the bas...
zxcv7890 | Last comment
If someone has no STD and having protected sex with condom and condom didnt broke. In the case that the person get infected with HPV will the warts showup on foreskin (which was protected by condom) or on other locations where the initia...
loveissopain | Last answer
I was recently DX with high risk HPV. I have minor cell changes so dr advised we watch and wait and he said it will likely clear on its own. My concern is how long I have had this and not known? Or if my husband has had it all along?...
Ladybird1979 | Last answer
I have had hpv for about 12 years now. Earlier tonight I had intercourse with my husband and was touching myself. I usually wash my hands afterwards but was tired and went to sleep. My 5 year old daughter woke up about an hour and a ha...
danielloww | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources