Aa
A
A
Close

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

61 - 80 (of 10318) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I think I might have vestibular Papillae. My doc said it was warts. I have not seen any images of warts that look like what I have. I am looking for someone to be able to look at a pic and tell me. I know what everybody is going to say. ...
  Posted
Ok so i have been sexually inactive for about 3 years since 2013, and i just recently noticed a single growth on or around my penile shaft. It seemed very odd because like i said i havent had any sexual contact in almost 3 years and i ju...
  Posted
Hi, I am a 28 year old female who has been in a committed relationship with my partner for almost 3 years. We have a healthy and active sex life with each other, often not using condoms as I am on the pill and we have each had screenings...
  Posted
Been diagnosed for around 3 months now. Have had some waritcon TCA and freezing as they seem stubborn. Some have disappeared others not so much. I am now only left with a few. Dr has done freezing again, but could anyone tell me what is ...
  Posted
I have kind of a complicated question. Background: My family has a history of cervical cancer/ovarian cancer risk. Also. Heart/stroke issues as well. When I was 14 I went for my first obgyn visit bc I was having irregular, debili...
  Posted
Ok this has been driving me crazy for about two weeks now. I have these small barley visible like marks on the tip of my penis. I've been tested for STDs and they both came back negative so has my gf. My girlfriend has a yeast infection ...
  Posted
Im a 26 female who recently got diagnosed with hpv genital warts. I have been reading online that it states that in most cases people who develop warts are due to the fact that they have hiv? Foes iy mean im hiv+?
  Posted
I'm 31 years old male. I received oral sex 35 days ago from the guy his mouth on my p*nis . I did a test for HIV at 28 days test 4th generation test Architect combo Ag/Ab and std( Not Herpes, HPV) all the results came back negative. But ...
  Posted
About two weeks ago, I noticed a few small bumps forming on my penis (halfway up on shaft). I've been monitoring it carefully since then and haven't noticed much of a change. I read that doctors put vinegar on spots to test for warts, so...
  Posted
I have not had any symptoms of Genital Warts in almost 3 years. I didn't have them treated and they just started disappearing. Are they gone? Can they come back?
  Posted
Can I get HPV from an infected person's clothing touching mine? How long can HPV (including high risk ones) live outside the body, like inanimate objects, clothing, door knobs... Can it be transmitted through casual contact like h...
  Posted
Hi, So a few days ago I had made out with my boyfriend while we were both shirtless.He had mentioned to me earlier that day he had a pimple that he popped and it bled onto his shirt during the day time. That night, we were both shirtless...
  Posted
Hello! I have a (silly) question. I have a friend who has genital HPV (also warts). Is it possible that when she came out of the bathroom and touched my hand I might get it or spread it by accident to my genital area? If I just use sope ...
  Posted
Ok this has been driving me crazy for about two weeks now. I have these small barley visible like marks on the tip of my penis. I've been tested for STDs and they both came back negative so has my gf. My girlfriend has a yeast infection ...
  Posted
I found out yesterday that I have genital warts and got it from a previous boyfriend. I have been dating someone else for about a month now and have been seeing him even longer. We haven't had sex or oral sex, only hand stuff. I told...
  Posted
Hi, I have done a blood test recently to figure out if I have HSV. A few months ago I had a minor outbreak. I went to the doctor and he took a simple. The simple came out negative, but he told me that it is a normal thing. I have nev...
  Posted
Last week I noticed a bump on my scrotum that looked suspiciously like a wart (I haven't had genital warts previously). The skin around it was itchy and I scratched it a bit - which made it bleed a little. I went to the Sexual Health...
  Posted
I was diagnosed with warts last year and after several cryptography sessions, the warts always came back after 3-4 months. Right now I'm on my 8 week of Aldara and even though I have seen a lot of side effects like redness and swelling, ...
  Posted
Hi there, I've been battling HPV warts for nearly 2 years and am getting frustrated. I'm hoping for some new insights here. In particular, I'm curious about a method to cause inflammation to trigger an immune response against the HPV....
  Posted
I've had two bumps on my wrist since almost two summers ago. For about a week I tried tea tree oil, but then didn't have the patience to continue, and they would sort of turn red, a little irritated, and I would pick at them (bad, I know...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers
3149845 tn?1452625053
Blank
Life360_Dave