Aa
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
61 - 80 (of 10831) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1.-If I wore a shared bathing suit with my underwear on but under the bathing suit, can I get HPV or herpes if a sick person wore used it...
2 answers |
I was dxed with HPV when I was 15 (I'm now 22) They found cervical dysplasia at the time and it was removed with cyrosurgery. I never h...
4 answers |
How do I live with things in my body....I need answers..it was bad enough that I have lupus...but how can I cleasne my body the hpv/genit...
6 answers |
I had intercourse with my boyfriend. And then days later i started getting itchy with small white tiny bumps in rows ? Has this ever happ...
Hi, I'm a male who has been suffering with genital warts outbreaks for over 6-7 years... I have done a ton of research on the subje...
54 answers | 1 comment |
I had sex with a hi risk partner about 4-5 months ago, a few days after the encounter I experienced extreme itching and burning on the te...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I think i have hpv because my old partner got diagnosed in august. So by giving a handjob to me, does a girl get hpv? No sex.. only handj...
1 answer |
Okay, there’s a girl staying with us that has HPV, well, I was taking a bath and was using a sponge. After I got out of the shower, I fou...
I have a plantar wart as a small bump under the skin on my sole, the skin is still smooth but You can feel the bump under the skin, there...
I'm going through a period of hypochondria and have found another issue to fixate on. I noticed yesterday that I had a little bump next t...
2 answers |
Hello, Has anyone tried this site? It has advertised all of the testing you can imagine, even HPV testing for me, oral HPV, etc but i...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello, I had discoloration on my penis when I applied Aldara to an area that was irritated from treatment with vinegar. This left it wi...
2 answers | 1 comment |
10 days ago i went to one of these massage places, after applying the oil on my back , she started to play around my anus and she put o...
2 answers | 4 comments |
Hi! I am a 24 year old woman living in California. I am sexually active and have been with one partner for over four years. (He has only ...
1 answer |
Hi, about 8 months ago me and my current partner started having unprotected sex. As she was my first sexual partner i knew i was clean so...
1 answer |
https://imgur.com/a/5cLl6 Hello, i am very anxious about this. Any input is appreciated. 3 weeks of persistent results. Red pimple ...
1 answer |
Ok, my wife and I have been married 14 years and were together for several years before that. I had several sex partners before I met he...
30 answers | 1 comment |
I dated a guy and I knew he is HPV positive and he has gential warts. We never had intercourse but when we showered together his did rub ...
I had recieved unprotected oral sex 80 days bedore now small red bumbs appeared in the groin. One of the red bumb turned in to pimple l...
Is one brought on by the other? Does anyone have any experience with these together? Is it possible to get rid of the hoc symptoms by bet...
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers