Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By istherehope9
Hi, Anyone knows how does a wart look on its initial stage? Like a bump? A follicle? I think I have a bigger than...
binzerNov 19
dromiiiNov 20, 2011
Bhupinder Kaur, MD Nov 14, 2011
By dromiii Blank
i have had a sexual encounter in feb 2011 with a sex worker . it was protected and i got a clear health bill after th...
By asianguy123
So hey guys. I've made a dire mistake during the past summer. I slept with a prostitute while on vacation in asia, WI...
By lucyluuu
Have never really looked at my vagina but recently decided to... Have noticed three small bumbs that are to the botto...
By NewGuy824
So my ex wife found out she had HPV 4-5 years ago. Around the same time, I noticed 3-4 warts on my penis. These warts...
ashkl45Nov 17
By ashkl45
Hi, So about 3 weeks ago I noticed a small darkish spot on the shaft of my penis. At first I had no idea what it ...
By bunnyears360
Hi, hoping someone may be able to provide some advice. I recently found a bump on the under side shaft of my penis an...
By lyno544
Hello I ha e a small rough patch on the inside of cheek. I was wondering what could it be I have been tested for hiv ...
By hoodiehood86
Hello all, If anyone knows, what are the chances of getting warts a year after protected sex with csw? High? Low? ...
seekingcounselJul 18, 2010
roses711Jan 15, 2010
roses711Jan 15, 2010
By roses711 Blank
It's kinda long so..I'm going to have to post the entire thing in the question and comments..SORRY!!! (Dr. Handsfiel...
By Hmp8982
A little history.. In 09 I had my first abnormal pap, they did a Colpo that was fine, then they followed it every 6 m...
By Raklunn
Hi - I am new to this website and forum and have come here because I am so confused with all the information regardin...
anniebee3Nov 14
By JimmyT3
I have genital warts for more than 1 year, and I can't cure them. I have tried many treatments that my doctor suggest...
By little85041
I've been suspecting i have hpv since i was 16. I am 19 now i havent ever seen a geino not once i know i'm handling t...
By richosaur
Hello (sorry if this is too long or if I spelled something wrong), I'm an 18 year old male, I had unprotected sex ...
searchforhealthDec 16, 2010
sprynkleDec 15, 2010
By danfromGA Blank
About a week ago I noticed a small bump, about the size of a large hair follicle, on the underside of my penis. I co...
By jennywilliams
Hi, I am 24 years old, After about 4 months I started noticing little red bumps down there. I went back to the doctor...
By Wartywilly
I have been married for 32 years. My husband came home from the doctor today and told me he has warts on his penis (H...
By paulishere
There are so many conflicting reports on this - can HPV cause skin tags? Some sites, like this: http://www.answer...
By redneckrebelgirl711
I was diagnosed with HPV 14 yrs ago and had to have cancerous cells cut out. Since I have been healthy and no problem...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank