Aa
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
61 - 80 (of 10537) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I hear that having an oral wart is rare, but I guess it would be that would get one. I went to the dentist yesterday day because I had th...
8 answers | 2 comments |
I found out that the bumps I saw growning on my penis were not just extra skin, ingrown hairs, or acne so I decided to go to a urologist ...
9 answers |
i found warts? growing under my tongue and just now i checked out my throat and i think i have a **** load of them in the back of my ton...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all you all are super and helping to other . i am just worried about HVP . i mean throat cancer . i am felling sore throat from ma...
I slept with a girl 1 year ago (3 times with a condom). Found out she had active warts. I never had any symptoms. Is it necessary to tell...
2 answers | 3 comments |
i have few qyestion regarding genital(penile) wart 1. does genital wart appearr at the same site through where the infection entred? 2....
2 answers | 1 comment |
I am a 20 y.o. male. Can I get genital warts from receiving unprotected oral sex from someone with asymptomatic HPV?
1 answer |
In terms of the types of HPV that can cause throat cancer, does anyone know what the approximate clearance rate is in men? Most of the st...
1 answer |
I have posted a picture under my profile. It is hard to see but it is a whitish spot on the top of my glans. Been there for about a yea...
1 answer |
A couple of weeks ago i discovered warts on my genital area at the base of my penis and was diagnosed formally by my dr. I was prescribed...
The following is from an FAQ written by Dr. Hunter Handsfield, MD. ((Dr. Handsfield is Professor of Medicine at the University of Washing...
19 answers |
I am 31 years old, no kids. I have HPV 16/18. I have had persistent abnormal paps for just over 2 years. I usually bounce back and forth ...
I had an exposure back in November 2015, after a month or so I started to feel sick, morning sickness, tired, weight loss, body pain. I f...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My wife received her pap smear(cervical) result through the mail by her doctor. The letter says that she has the "presence" of HPV & that...
12 answers | 5 comments |
Ok im 22 yrs old so i have ppp (penile pearly paupuls) but below them on my shaft when i pull back my forskin i recently noticed a few t...
If a person wears boxers and a condom, only pushing their penis through the hole in the boxers and covering the part that's out with a co...
1 answer |
Hi all, I first noticed a weird white spot on my top lip about three years ago, and it has stubbornly remained there ever since. I we...
OK so I have been with my gf for 3 years. Recently I had sexual Intercourse with another woman on July 20th and July 27th both protected ...
2 answers |
There is a loose skin on my anus. Could you please help me confirm if that's HPV. There is only a single spot I can see there. https:/...
If a patient with HPV (6) or (11) the types that cause Gential Warts, after effective treatment of Warts, has a reoccurrence of Warts aft...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources