Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Support49Jul 28
By Support49
Are there any more definitive answers as to when a person can have sex after warts have been treated?
By tmi5012
hello all. around the start of june or so i found a pimple looking thing next to the head of my penis on the right si...
By abhishekh_singh
Im a 32 years male n a bisexual. I received anal sex but always protected. I now know that condoms not gives 100 perc...
By kj82
I went to my gyn yesterday and my dr said it looks like i have genital warts.this is the first time they have even me...
By abhishekh_singh
Im 33 years old male worried if I got anal wart inside the anal canal. I checked outside the anus but its ok but foun...
mrreseJul 26
By mrrese
So I noticed a group of bumps on the shaft of penis on the right side. They are not painful and there about 16 that I...
By kj82
I went to my gyn yesterday and my dr said it looks like i have genital warts.this is the first time they have even me...
SllssllJul 22
SllssllJul 22
SllssllJul 22
alyssa_01Feb 19, 2014
alexdelongNov 29, 2009
By sasa_crissy Blank
I have bumbs on my left labia that are itchy they stay for months and go away and they've come back. The only sympto...
By ocdsufferer722
Hi, Can HPV be transmitted to the mouth after touching a bathroom door handle then touching the mouth, for example...
By eduartyueb255
hello, can a male contract hpv through protected oral sex from a female who has genital hpv? the condom was always i...
HPV
By Ricky4048
I was sexually active with a woman in college 19 years ago. This involved normal amounts of vaginal and oral sex. I...
By 8n0ny177u5
I haven't had any type of sex or sexual contact in the past 4 years. I did have 3 previous long terms relationships ...
By marriedmama2016
I had my first abnormal pap last May after 10 years of normal paps. I am on immunosuppressants and have had a faithfu...
By Images8325
I just found out I have genital warts. I had an HPV test and full STD testing done in 2011 that were all negative. I...
By Elizski
I have a HPV strain which causes genital warts. I caught it from a long term relationship which recently broke down a...
By extremelyworried01
Given that HPV 6 & 11 research is relatively scarce and certain studies have yielded conflicting results, I decided t...
By stuaaart
I had some wart-like bumps around the outside and very inside of my anus, I used apple cider vinegar to remove the wa...
By whatisit999
A few months ago I noticed these small flat bumps on my penis. Does this look like HPV? http://i.imgur.com/jCnixdt.jpg
By asjmk
How accurate is HPV testing? Can you get a false positive? I have been married 41 years and he is the only sexual pa...
HPV
By TianahBee
i had unprotected sex with my exboyfriend seperately ...then one day I wake up and find out I av a growth in my vagi...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank