Aa
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
61 - 80 (of 10734) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Okay, most people with Oral HPV don't stick around here to share the end results so I'll try to. We're all scared to death of Oral Cance...
3 answers | 1 comment |
So I'm about 95% sure I have hpv doctor originally thought it was molluscum contasiosim which to my disappointment I don't think it is. I...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I've had genital warts for about 4weeks but was just officially diagnosed today. The past 4 weeks have been hell but i was in a sort of d...
11 answers | 1 comment |
i have had Hpv for about a year and a half now from an ex gf. She actually gave me herpes type 2 and Hpv, i scored with that one! The her...
18 answers | 1 comment |
I've had genital warts for couple of months and finally decided to go treat them. The doctor did 2 cryotherapies within 10 days and they ...
1 answer |
I have an underarm wart and I never knew/realized this is due to HPV. Unfortunately my six year daughter playfully pulled on my wart 2-3 ...
I had one small lump appear on the inside of my lower lip around 18 months ago. Around 2-3 months ago lots of small lumps appeared almost...
I've had sex with someone who's told me he was tested and all negative, but I still insisted on using condom. However, the condom slipped...
2 answers |
Arf
I apologise for raising a topic which I'm sure has many times been discussed in the past. I've searched the forums quite extensively and ...
190 answers | 1 comment |
Infected with HPV 11 for at least 5 months. Skin of penis head is peeling off a little bit for a few months but it's not painful or itchy...
Hello, I have recently visited a thai massage parlor and did a traditional thai massage with no oil. I was brought into the room and I h...
Hi i just wanna ask,I did have sex with some transsexual csw ,but it is protected receptive anal sex,and condom didn't break.So from what...
2 answers |
Hello, I am gay and currently having anal warts. I practiced unprotected sex with my ex bf when we're together for six months. The la...
1 answer |
I have the appearance of pink, soft, flat stain
2 answers |
I'm kinda confused on the one hard I keep seeing things that say people clear warts relatively quickly within 6 months to 2 years and on ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Ok so here goes nothing. I was sitting in my bed about to masturbate, when I pulled down my pants, I say some kinda red bump. I freaked o...
1 answer |
Hi ! I am Sam and I am 21.. I was very healthy upto few months ago but now I feel as I am not healthy as much as I was before I had a ...
1 answer |
I have found 1 month ago a wart on my genitalia. I went to my medical doctor , then to 2 dermatologists who told me HPV just by looking ...
1 answer |
Hi, I was wondering if I could get help here or be directed to somewhere that can help. I was about to meet a new partner and he sent me...
1 answer |
About 3-4 months ago I noticed a small, very slightly raised "white" patch on my glans by the urethral opening. It's more rectangular/ir...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources