Aa
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
61 - 80 (of 10610) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've been having problems since i was 14. I had cold sore's and little red itchy bumps on the inside lower arm above the wrist every year...
4 answers |
I went to get my annual check up for birth control. They were examining my cervic when they decided to give me a Pap smear after they n...
Hello! There is one question that I am thinking of pretty much everyday. I had one single genital wart 3 years ago. Got it removed and s...
2 answers |
Okay so I found a bump on my scrotum the other night if I dont mess with it the bump is like a off white color and hard to the touch it l...
1 answer |
Hi everyone, I would like to clarify my situation so i can be sexually active again without worries. So on July 7 i went to my Std cli...
2 answers |
Hello! I'm seeking advice on a recent issue I've been dealing with. I'd like to preface this by saying I know what I've done is not ri...
2 answers |
Hello, I'm a 19 year old girl who contracted genital warts HPV (great opening line, huh?) Warts appeared mid-January and I got treated f...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Dr. HHH, I am a 22 year old male who is sexually active and have obtained Genital Warts and muliscum contagiosis. I started noticing s...
14 answers |
I have been with the same person for 6 years, we have 2 children together and I have been 100% faithful to him the whole 6 years. About ...
Hello all, I was diagnosed with HPV 4 years ago and it was still present in my last smear/pap test earlier this year. I have also had, ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hpv an cervical cancer same partner 49 yrs he test no hpv. I had radium therapy An since always clean paps still obgyn want paps all good...
1971 cervical cancer hpv virus, normal paps 40 years now new Pap say adnormal cells Had radiation an cobalt 1971 why now? Bladder an re...
I was just diagnosed with HPV and the GYN told me that it should leave my system in two years. That means no sex...I know masturbating wo...
6 answers |
I'm a young woman who had a sexually encounter with a guy who now has HPV. Him and I had a monogamous relationship and I've never been di...
HI, I had a brief encounter with a sex worker two weeks back. She spit on my penis while giving hand job. Additionally she gave me a...
I (male, early twenties) recently found a new sex partner, and she and I have been having sex for about seven months. Many times, it was ...
1 answer |
One other thing. The bottoms of my feet have been getting warts as well in the past couple years. They appear after I have an outbreak ...
hi, I am always paranoid about germs but I am forced to rely on prostitutes/masseuse since I am on a wheelchair. The only sexual activit...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have had bouts of shingles for years, short periods and light cases. I received a call from my OBGYN that said my pap showed possible H...
http://imgur.com/a/8xtSx Before 2 months I had a unprotected sex with a girl I just met. Day before yesterday a strange zip was on my p...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources