Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By kitkats09
I found out January 13th that I have a low risk hpv strain along with abdormal cells which was shown in my pap test. ...
By Rosco21
Ionno how i noticed this but basically at the bottom of my scrotum i saw this flappy looking piece of skin. It was ve...
By soccerguy76
My girlfriend has HPV. She was treated a little over a year ago for internal lesions. She's recovering well. We have ...
By Worndown27
Can someone please help me figure out if this sounds like HPV? I was with a new partner in Sept 2014. Unprotected ana...
Hpv
By Fear89
Hi, i didn't have sexual intercourse but a contact of hand-penis with a a prostitute. If she touched infect genitals ...
By mmmkkk24
Hi, I am a 24 yr. white male and for as long as I can remember I've had this dark colored bump or growth at the base ...
By PachoPerez
Hi all, please help me with my questions. I was having sex with a prostitute. After a few minutes of having sex with...
SL93Feb 17
SL93Feb 17
By ShineXoXo
I came on this website because I'm honestly at a loss for words right now and I know other people are going through t...
By HPH13
My husband of 5 years was diagnosed with genital warts 10 years ago and had them frozen off. Yesterday he had them re...
By Milioooh
Long story short, I noticed something wrong with me over 3 years ago and I've been to medical (military) 7 times all ...
By Starlina13
I wanted to know if genital warts can be spread through mutual masturbation? The guy I masturbated with had 2 large r...
By findaway123
After burn out wart in Oral cavity. After 7 days, this trauma bleeded blood a lot. Can this blood infect other areas ...
By creative4u
A few years ago I would say august 2010 I was in the shower shaving and I noticed a bump, it was very small at the ti...
By braddy88
guys, this is so heartbreaking....i have HPV for 4 and half years already....I had so much hope that one day my antib...
By worried2dearh
Please help... About a year ago I briefly performed oral sex on a casual partner. She touched both my penis and anus...
By Martin2012
I am man and tested positive for throat hpv after being unfaithful with my girlfriend. Questions: 1: Is hpv 16 and 18...
By Riki55
I can say that I got experience with genital HPV, I struggled for years with it and eventually I beat it. I took all ...
HPVedoffFeb 12
By nohope84
Hello, My warts seem to be getting worse whether I use ACV, Tea Tree Oil or Podofilox / Condylox Topical solution ...
By seraphim824
I have had recurring HPV for 10 years now. Developed in to carcinoma in-situ about 6 years ago. Went to Dana Farber f...
By Vivianamore
If it tests antigen, does it mean I can go get tested anytime after the exposure? How long should I wait to get teste...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank