Aa
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
81 - 100 (of 10734) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had a stripper before a condom protected handjob on me. She was naked, I had my pants and underwear pulled down to expose my genitals ...
Can hpv11 cause skin of forehead peeling off with mild redness like balanitis?
1 answer
I am female and have a couple questions. Over a year ago (stopped seeing this person in September of 2015), I dated someone who had ac...
2 answers | 3 comments
It's been about 16 weeks since I had unprotected oral sex but I also bit my lip here as well around a week before it appeared. This grow...
3 answers
  Cminc157,    Cminc157,    veryworried420
I'm a male, mid 30s. I believe I have HPV in throat based on symptoms but have dr appt next week to hopefully confirm or not confirm. I...
12 answers
I was diagnosed with genital warts 10 years ago and treated 4-5 times to remove over the next 6-7 years. Then at age 30 the warts went a...
2 answers
HPV
Within the last couple weeks my throat feels like there is something stuck in it. It's some times difficult to swallow when eating. Kinda...
3 answers
Hi there people Ok so I had a protected sexual encounter with a CSW 16 days ago. Condom did not break and stayed on. I am in a ...
2 answers | 1 comment
I am a nervous wreck because I've been worried that I can possibly have HPV. It all started about a year and a half ago when I stupidly r...
1 answer
Hi all, I performed oral sex on a man 3 months ago. He states he was clean. I was tested for gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, HIV, Hep ...
2 answers
I have been diagnosed with HPV in my pap and have been having for months blisters in the back of my throat.I imagine I got them from oral...
2 answers
hi i feel cold sensation in my throat and my ears face and eyes turning to red and hot sometimes is and i feel like i cant breath properl...
2 answers
hpv
help! :( ik i hve hpv infection in my mouth and throat because of my symptoms. the girl that i gave oral sex to, didnt tell me she had hp...
2 answers
Hi I'm a 24 black female and my doctor just called and don't me I have hpv.. He told me not to worry it's not serious and I can continue ...
1 answer
I had a wart at the opening of my urethra 3 weeks after the encounter. I visited my doctor and he burnt it off using diathermy cable. I a...
1 answer
Hi folks, great forum! I had a query around HPV later in life. If a male had a fairly active sexual history, say 50 female partners b...
4 answers | 4 comments
  veryworried420,    yagaryoana,    yagaryoana,    yagaryoana,    yagaryoana
Ok, so I would really like someone on here who has been diagnosed with HPV, preferably a female since I am a female, to tell me what it f...
25 answers | 2 comments
  Turno,    Turno
My boyfriend mentioned that the entry to my vagina is not smooth, he suspects it is not normal. Initially he thought it was my hymen, but...
1 answer
I noticed a growth on my soft palate a few days ago. Is there a way to tell anything by the appearance?
1 answer
After a stupid mistake I had an affair and I had some 5 very small warts removed and now clear just over 6 months. I've also just had a c...
1 answer | 2 comments
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources