Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Elizski
I have a HPV strain which causes genital warts. I caught it from a long term relationship which recently broke down a...
By extremelyworried01
Given that HPV 6 & 11 research is relatively scarce and certain studies have yielded conflicting results, I decided t...
By stuaaart
I had some wart-like bumps around the outside and very inside of my anus, I used apple cider vinegar to remove the wa...
By whatisit999
A few months ago I noticed these small flat bumps on my penis. Does this look like HPV? http://i.imgur.com/jCnixdt.jpg
By asjmk
How accurate is HPV testing? Can you get a false positive? I have been married 41 years and he is the only sexual pa...
HPV
By TianahBee
i had unprotected sex with my exboyfriend seperately ...then one day I wake up and find out I av a growth in my vagi...
ElizskiJul 12
Godsgift7Jul 10
By Godsgift7
Hello people.i have a question about genital warts. I had sex with a lady from my area the intercourse was protected ...
By Lost1949
My husband and I have been married for 45 years, however, we have not had any sexual contact for the last 25 years (n...
By Stupid2015
A CSW tried to kiss me a few times on the lips about 3 weeks ago at a club. It was not open kissing but I got her sav...
By EddieHelp
Well I think I been infected with Genital Warts don't know how I got infected 2 weeks ago had protected sex and unp...
By EddieHelp
Well I think I been infected with Genital Warts don't know how I got infected 2 weeks ago had protected sex and unp...
lillady09483Mar 12, 2010
Julia2010Mar 11, 2010
lillady09483Mar 10, 2010
alexdelongMar 10, 2010
By lillady09483 Blank
hi, im pregnant with my 2nd child. i discovered that i had HPV with my 1st child. i recently was cleared of the virus...
By Ja789
I have HPV and recently diagnosed with Lupus. I am extremely confused on what are my next steps. I have not started a...
By helpmeplease876
Between 7 to 10 months ago I had protected oral and vaginal sex with a few prostitutes, one of them I did finger. Abo...
484074_tn?1431294270
By Ice_Man
Does anyone have a link to researches about risk of HPV (genital warts) transmission from oral sex for the male partn...
By ConfusedStill
my wife had a Pap smear that came back normal. We have been married 18 years and no infidelity from either. Almost a ...
By ConfusedStill
my wife had a Pap smear that came back normal. We have been married 18 years and no infidelity from either. Almost a ...
By YankeesFan719
Hello, The other night I was at a bar and I had to use the bathroom, after doing so I believe I accidentally touched ...
By arizonaguy1133
Hello everyone. I need some advice. Basically, I have known I have had a genital wart since 2012. I have been tr...
By sjpolo
Once you notice them do they change in appearance? Like do they start out small and get big? Do they start out like ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank