Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
FrenchiesMar 17
alahueNov 19, 2012
alahueNov 19, 2012
alahueNov 19, 2012
veryworried420Nov 18, 2012
By fishguyatoms Blank
Hey guys I have been suffering with this weird oral issue for a while and wanted to see if I could possibly find out ...
By Anxious28888
I am woman. 20years old very healthy. not a smoker and didnt drink alcohol (never) today I just had frozen warts i...
By veryworried1994
I had a few bumps appear on my penis head (they were flesh coloured a slightly lighter shade) and a bump appear near ...
By Oplalala11
Hello,I had unprotected oral three years ago and got tested for ALL stds. Been having blurry vission,pricking on vari...
By Mevi00
1) How early can I test for HPV after possible infection/exposure. I understand that viruses have an incubation perio...
By betty199 Blank
Hello, I am a 23yr old fairly healthy female adult who was recently diagnosed with a strain of HPV, however, there ...
By dreamofice_
hi,i was diagnosed with genital hsv 1 ,there was blister at the end of my penis and swollen lymph nodes but I also ha...
By needhelp1212902
Can genital warts or even warts in General get infected? I have a couple of bumps down there and yellow pus has come ...
By Anxious28888
How long warts appear after infection. and how much warts usually appear? just one or more than one? Please kindly a...
By K_SHAW
I had sex with a prostitute 27 days ago. I used a condom the whole time and I think it's not broken or fell off.Now ...
By Promising10
Hi all. I was diagnosed with HPV after going to the obgyn for what I thought was a yeast infection. I've been told by...
By FarshidMombaini
Hello; I'm a 20-year old male and I've had my upper body sugar-waxed for the past few months. Recently I became conce...
By Sunmoonrising
I shaved today and noticed bumps around my vagina. I looked closely and couldn't tell if they were ingrown hairs or n...
By Paranoidgirl123
I have unprotected oral sex with 6 different people in my life. 3 of which I was in committed relationships with and...
AmuranMar 10
By Amuran
this is so embarrassing and i feel so stupid but i need to get this out since i am crying all day and cant even sleep...
By Lhnpoet
Hey all, So I've used 19/21 days on vyloma and it looks to be working as far as I can tell. The big wart on my he...
By JackRyan999
i have small bumps running around the rim of my penis head, not sure if this is something to be worried about
By Quinton23
Hi Are there any over the counter medication a person can get to help clear up male genital warts as I have been to ...
BalonicMar 07
By Balonic
Hi there . My situation looks like this . I had oral sex 30-1 min max Until I put the condom on . 24 hrs after I feel...
By Guilty_Scared
I recently had protected sex with a high risk female (who probably has had 100's of partners). The condom, as far as ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eaters: How to Silence Yo...
Mar 26 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
1344197_tn?1392822771
Blank