Aa
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
81 - 100 (of 10611) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
http://imgur.com/a/8xtSx Before 2 months I had a unprotected sex with a girl I just met. Day before yesterday a strange zip was on my p...
I am a 31 yo, heterosexual male. So, I noticed some rectal bleeding about one month ago. It started with a little blood on the stoo...
1 answer |
Recently i Knew i Have Genital Warts (HPV) and i feel like my life ended can i still get married and have children will it affect them? ...
Hello all, I am 22 years old and a couple of days ago I had sex with my partner and felt very sore after. That morning I felt my vagina ...
Hello, I received smear 1 CIN 1 lesion and HPV positive diagnosis during my routine check 6 months ago. Now I'm in a six-month follow-u...
Hi Doc, I had protected sex with a prostitute 8 months prior to observing a small, reddened patch of skin on the bottom of my penis on...
Two years ago I did a deep tissue massage, after 3 days I had hard pain in my back specially in my shoulders and trapezium. I suffered a...
I have been diagnosed with HPV in my pap and have been having for months blisters in the back of my throat.I imagine I got them from oral...
1 answer |
This was my second partner, and my first was a virgin. This partner has had a fair share of sexual partners in the past, but tested negat...
1 answer |
Hey everyone, I wish I could get a straight answer from someone, even doctors seem to have different views. I last had genital wart...
2 answers |
I thought I might have vaginal tags or genital warts, unsure and afraid, I went to see a gynecologist. He immediately said they were geni...
3 answers |
Ok, so I noticed a few warts about 8 weeks ago. I have been with the same girl for 2 years. She has no signs or symptoms and has had h...
2 answers |
I'm 47 and was recently diagnosed with genital warts. I probably had the first one nearly two years ago,I was also going through menopaus...
2 answers |
Wanted to know if genital warts can appear( on me) after giving oral sex and if I have a genital wart can I give bf oral and not spread ...
1 answer |
receiving oral sex is a way to get hpv? assuming I had hpv, can I transmit to a sexual partner indefinitely in the future?
1 answer |
Hello guys, I am glad i came across this great and wonderful forum. I just want some help regarding my issue. I am hoping a doctor...
1 answer |
So we're all here because we're newly diagnosed, dealing with symptoms, stressed about a past diagnosis or just to find out information. ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
hpv
receiving oral sex is a way to get hpv? assuming I had hpv, can I transmit to a sexual partner indefinitely in the future?
1 answer |
I'm just curious. I took all 3 doses of hpv shots when I was 11-12 years old. My boyfriend hasn't. We are currently 20. But he was never ...
2 answers |
I have had genital HPV warts for 6 years, given to me from genital-genital contact. I have recently entered into a new committed relation...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources