Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
sanipassSep 12
sanipassSep 11
By sanipass
Can someone have HPV in the mouth as well as in the cervix?
By Soscaredandguilty
Hi everyone, I was hoping someone could share with me the risks unprotected cunnulingus carries for genital warts....
By oohlaseville
I recently had two lesions biopsied, one on my right labia minora and one on my left. The lesion on my right labia mi...
By Leonard7777
Hi there Dr i have a question and would really like a reply. I had genital warts approximately 3 years ago and had...
By Medic8
I'm a circumcised 29 yr old male. I had unprotected sex for the first time 6 months ago while engaged ( one weekend ...
By sick_of_this81 Blank
I was diagosed with genital warts 6 months ago. And after a long and painful round of cryo therapy coupled with aldar...
By maroobasco
If my HPV test comes out negative, how would I know if the virus already went dormant thus undetectable? I would ...
By maroobasco
Hello Doctors, I am 25 year old female. My questions are specifically regarding the High Risk HPV types. I apol...
By Bth97
I'm 17 and I first noticed a bump down there about a month ago. I didn't think anything of it until more appeared. I ...
By Anonymous2705
First off, sorry in advance for being so long-winded but I have many questions for anyone willing to help… Recentl...
By sean2014
I can't get a urologist appointment until next week, and I am freaking out in the meantime. When doing the white...
By echokrobi
I wouls like to know how I got a throat wart on my uvula, I haven't had intimate relations for 10 months, whatcould...
By pleasedontbehpv
So Im feeling really confused about life right now and doing way to much research on the internet. Upon examining mys...
By Jackj1234
Hi so this past week I received unprotected oral from a CSW .. There was also some rubbing and use of some body oil ...
By echokrobi
I wouls like to know how I got a throat wart on my uvula, I haven't had intimate relations for 10 months, whatcould...
By familyguy1899
Two days ago, I noticed four or five small reddish marks in my pubic area, where pubic hair is. They were not raised...
By LilPuppyGoddess
If I have bump that has been there many years that may be std and I brushed it with toothbrush and then brushed my gu...
Bhupinder Kaur, MD Sep 19, 2013
By Curioustoknow44 Blank
I got an abnormal pap 3 years ago. Since then, it's been off and on clear and back to abnormal. It's been ASCUS and...
By Curioustoknow44
Hey guys, I have been getting abnormal pap results for 4 years. Sometimes clear, sometimes ACUS and sometimes LSIL...
By Goga665
I had Unprotected Fingering Sex with women, and also he Spit my Penis for lubrication. Can i catch HPV from this even...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank