Aa
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
81 - 100 (of 10423) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I found these bumps on my penis today and was wondering what they are and how I could treat them. http://imgur.com/ghdaYYg
1 answer |
i'm a 15 year old boy. on june 27th i meet up with this random guy. We where holding each other close together naked. i'm not sure if our...
7 answers |
Hello, my son was diagnosed with anal warts HPV in april 2014. The warts were surgically removed and the area treated with imiquimod. The...
1 answer |
I found these bumps on my penis today and was wondering what they are and how I could treat them. Haven't been sexually active in 4 months.
1 answer |
I found these bumps on my penis today and was wondering what they are and how I could treat them. I haven't been sexually active for the ...
So recently (on Tuesday May 24th) I was diagnosed with GW after about 18 months of trying to figure out what it was... They proscribed me...
I am 3 weeks post op having had LRTI surgery. Everything seems to be going well, except I have total numbness on one side of the incision...
Hi. I have the HPV virus. I have been treating it for some time, but I still have something like 2 warts on my penis. Yesterday I went ou...
4 answers |
It started small about 4 weeks ago than it started to grow, then it went to another place and now it's going up. It itches (not a lot, on...
1 answer |
Hi, 2 days after I had unprotected sex, I found a wart like thing on my labia. It's a bit scaly and I don't know if my vulva was alwa...
2 answers |
I went to a massage center last week and the transgender lady she started massaging me and masturbuting me in same time, so I started als...
My wife has had routine PAP smears with normal results. Two years ago she developed twenty plus warts in and around the lips of her vagin...
8 answers |
Hi there i have this strange lesion on the underside of my penis im unsure how long it has been there but i first descovered it in januar...
1 answer |
Hi I'm 17 and I'm sexually active and my recent partner had a rash on her stomach(which I now also have)and I have a rash on my arm that ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
So I was playing with a friend and he has genital warts. While we were at it, I touched the tip of his fingers with the tip of my fingers...
1 answer |
I have a cluster of white bumps down in my vaginal area sometimes they are really hard but when I squeeze them white puss comes out like ...
1 answer |
how long does it take hpv to cause penis cancer?
1 answer |
Do I need testing Because I'm experiencing A lot of Ars symptoms I'm at 10 weeks right now I had vaginal sex with unknown status Chines...
1 answer |
Hi I'm glad I'm here I'm 22 years old male Circumsised 9 weeks ago I Get drunk Badly Which I regretted Long story Short I Had a Vaginal...
Hi I'm glad I'm here I'm 22 years old male Circumsised 9 weeks ago I Get drunk Badly Which I regretted Long story Short I Had a Vaginal...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources