Aa
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
81 - 100 (of 10785) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Can HPV be a possible cause of Bell's Palsy?
5 answers |
Hello, for some time now I have been getting so many complaints about how bad I smell. It's ruining my entire life. I've been to a few Do...
7 answers |
I'm praying that I don't have genital warts but if anyone can help me I need to post a photo... If you can help me let me know so I can s...
2 answers |
This might be a stupid question, I'm not sure. BUT one of my best friends was diagnosed with HPV about a year ago. This past weekend, I g...
2 answers |
Hi all. I have been in a relationship for a few years now and my boyfriend just started exhibiting HPV warts. I guess one of my questi...
Hello! To get started I'll introduce myself, I am Zach and I am 25. A month or two ago I discovered some odd things around my gentia...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Please help me with this. I had sex 5 years ago TWICE (lasts for 5 minutes each) with a partner who hadn't have sex for 18 months, and ...
1 answer |
I recently started seeing these flesh colored raised bumps on both of my hands. Are these HPVs? http://www.medhelp.org/user_photos/ne...
I had lesbian sex with this girl and her vagina tasted extra sour and the next morning when i wiped, there was green discharge in my vagi...
Hi, I got some ACV and put on an area of my scrotum which I thought I had a wart but it didn't show up white at all. However, to my shock...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I have genital warts. Is it normal after applying acv with a cotton ball they became white ? When will they disappear ?
3 answers |
MY DR TOLD ME TO TRY ALL NATURAL AND IT WORKED
Some questions in regards to Larynx-mouth HPV virus. I received unprotected oral sex from a sex worker exactly 62 days from today. I also...
Hello i have some form of HPV with 2 visible genital warts at the base of my penis. I have a few questions... 1. Right now i live in J...
7 answers |
This is the first time I have sat down to write something about my journey with HPV. I've not told ANYONE in my life, the only people who...
4 answers | 2 comments |
So last year I had sex with someone and two weeks later I started getting these flat (a tiny bit raised) pink bumps on random parts of my...
I had protected vaginal sex with two different CSW in the past month (one was a repeat). Neither of these ladies had any visual signs of ...
I was diagnosed about a year ago with genital warts. They have come and gone over the months and it's finally looking to be clearing up. ...
1 answer |
I am 22 years old female, and I am in a same sex relationship. My girlfriend and I tried tribbing and oral sex; after we tried that I fel...
my papsmear result showed that i have bacterial infection coccobacilli.. prior to that i had excessive discharge.. first it looked white ...
2 answers |
A
A
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources