Aa
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
101 - 120 (of 10383) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a 25 yr old sexually active gay male. I was wondering if I should get the HPV vaccine and if insurance would cover it for a guy my a...
1 answer |
I woke up to itchy vagina... When I looked there are yellow clusters of bumps on my inner labia. They are very itchy and uncomfortable an...
1 answer |
I have recently found out by my ex that his new girlfriend has found out that she caught hpv and has warts that needed to be froze off an...
1 answer |
Not too long ago one night a girl I was seeing and I were making out for the first time ever. Things went a bit farther, she told me to p...
2 answers |
I got red pimples on head of penis is it HPV or is it normal I had received blowjob without ejaculation last 2 months ago was scared alot...
I eat with the hands touched to vagina I am male and yes she even do blowjob without ejaculation or precum and I had white dot type all o...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So I have been freaking myself out for a while researching what could be wrong with my Tonsils. I was recently tested for HIV last month...
9 answers | 1 comment |
I kissed a call girl lip to lip kiss for 2 minutes I only had bleeding gums her status is unknown her hiv status is also unknown but wh...
5 answers | 2 comments |
On a Tuesday, I had unprotected sex. Three days later, on Friday, while checking myself I noticed what appeared to be a skin tag or a bum...
1 answer |
I've had three bumps on my penis for a year or so now just kind of appeared one day and never really worried about them until i did some ...
1 answer |
I have 6 warts on the right side of my foot and another one right on the heel. They are pretty small but they still hurt like hell. My fa...
In 2010 I had an irregular pap than showed early stage HPV and I was given an antibiotic and told to come back in 6 months for a follow u...
Hi Everyone! I'm getting conflicting information from both my doctors and from the research I've done online regarding condom use and HPV...
1 answer |
2 months ago I have penis small red spots, the doctor told only inflammation usually go away after 4-5 weeks, I learned about gentinal wa...
3 answers |
My bf has had many sexual partners, as in MANY. As in 100+. He has used a condom with all of them and wants to go raw with me, since I'm ...
1 answer |
Is it possible to have a normal pap smear, but have hpv? I recently got a pap and the doctor said it was normal, so she didn't test me fo...
1 answer |
Hello Dr., I'm a 30 year old male that historically practices safe sex unless in a long-term relationship. I recently ended a year and...
1 answer |
I (male) recently had an encounter with an old friend (female) (whom I know has genital warts) where I received oral. There was no genit...
1 answer |
I'm a 22 year old who had a pap smear this last February, and the test showed abnormal cells. My doctor scheduled me for another test in ...
1 answer |
9704378 tn?1462689058
I had sex w/ my friend last night. Oral sex was apart of it. Now, he's sick. I was diagnosed w/ HPV a few yrs ago, but have had no proble...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...