Aa
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
101 - 120 (of 10537) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I received an unprotected blowjob from a girl I don't know very well, but who is regarded as being very promiscuous. I noticed approxima...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed in March with low-risk HPV. I had a single wart which has since been treated and has not come back. I have done a lot of ...
1 answer |
I have been researching hpv and have learned a few things about it. I know that condoms don't protect against it, there are low (warts) a...
1 answer |
I shook hands with a stranger the other day and then a couple minutes later without thinking, I scratched my genital area. Could this cau...
So recently I had sex and a couple days after I noticed bumps, I went to the doctor. He said they were warts. First of, I was sad and rea...
okay, so this is what happen to me December 2016. i was having abnormal bleeding, and i had never had a pap smear nor abnormal bleeding. ...
1 answer |
Could I have been out at risk of hpv from a very brief hand Job? I have a brown mark on my skin at very edge of my groin where it meets m...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi in 2012 I started to have heavy bleeding and spotting in between my periods. Went to the dr they found out I had a pylop it was remove...
For a year now I have been struggling with small skin growths at the base of my penis (beyond the condom territory). At first I had a co...
1 answer |
Dr Hook, I had sex with a woman who has HPV. The kind that can result in genital warts. I wore a condom and I am circumsized. I onl...
1 answer |
One of my friends thought it would be funny to "teabag" me while i was drunk. This means he put his testicles on my face, to be exact- on...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I'm a man who was told by my xgirl friend 10 years ago that I had :P, and when she was tested fully, the type of hpv did not cause any sy...
1 answer |
I'm a man who was told by my xgirl friend 10 years ago that I had :P, and when she was tested fully, the type of hpv did not cause any sy...
1 answer |
Just I just got the news that I have HPV 1,2,3. I'm very scared because my doctor is telling me is different from what I am reading onlin...
HPV
I had stage 4 precancerous cells and had a partial hysterectomy. After the surgery the doctor told my mom it was HPV. Since I had the ...
Im worried about hpv. I had 2 small ballshaped attached to the skin don't know how to call it. I took them off about 2 weeks ago and they...
| 1 comment |
This is the first time I have sat down to write something about my journey with HPV. I've not told ANYONE in my life, the only people who...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I've been using Aldara for over two weeks now and am experiencing absolutely no side effects at all. Now I'm not disappointed believe me...
5 answers |
I am 25 my birthday is December 16 I have only taken the first HPV shot maybe three years ago and now years later I have been diagnosed w...
I have one wart in my scrotum. I thought this is normal skin problem because I have 2 warts in neck, 1 wart in body and 1 wart in ring fi...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources