Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Jgl2015
Hi. Just wondering my risk. Received a handjob with a condom on from a stripper. I am wondering my risk of Hpv and stds?
PM4316Jun 25
By PM4316
Hello. I am just curious as to how worried I should be for the rest of my life. I'm a bit of a hypochondriac. A p...
By LuluLuna14
I'm eighteen and still a virgin no sexual contact what so ever. So when when I discovered a bumpy gray patch near my ...
By Chris179292
I was using Zyclara (imiquimod) to treat a genital wart. 2 weeks later my scrotum became red and started burning....
By dcms1027
I just received an abnormal paps smear. I had abnormal LSIL. I have been married for 10 years. During that time I ha...
By Scaredwreck
I have been married for 8 years and recently went for a physical and found out to my dismay I had little bumps that w...
By Lala841994
Someone please help. I am SO worried that I may have throat cancer!! I have had swollen tonsils for 7 months now. ...
By sjpolo
Can warts change? I had a bump on my labia major that i thought was an ingrown pubic hair so picked it and still have...
By sjpolo
Can warts change? I had a bump on my labia major that i thought was an ingrown pubic hair so picked it and still have...
By sleeplessdreamer
I recently slept with someone who I had the, do you have any STD/STI's talk with. She assured me she was clean and wa...
Mags370Mar 14, 2011
By tisane Blank
My boyfriend and I had not had sex for the past three weeks because I had found a small genital wart between my vagin...
By Lala841994
I had two pyolps removed from my uterus a month ago. Before the surgery, my doctor said she doesn't think they were c...
By Tessiegirl
I am 49 years old and have had abnormal low grade paps for five years. I have had a colop and just recent a leep proc...
By msbk
I had my six month follow up pap that came back abnormal for low grade squamos intraepithelial lesion: dysplasia/ CIN...
By scaredonedumbmistake
Just diagnosed. Told boyfriend and he was pretty awesome and understanding. Doc gave me Aldara and said no sex for 12...
By SoManyTears
I have been married 12 years. I accidentally caught my husband 56 year old having an affair. The affair lasted 15 mon...
By petitejane
So after foreplay the other night i noticed a small cluster of fleshy growths on the lower shaft of my boyfriends pen...
dappypJun 17
Paige417Apr 21, 2014
tedabellJan 27, 2011
By Theresa98 Blank
Ok so this is a little more than embarrassing. I was doing some grooming down there and found what looked to be 2 ski...
By donewithsex
Hello, I come seeking some information to help to ease my mind. The unknown is the dreadful part, not the bumps on...
By Scaredwreck
I have been married for 8 years and recently went for a physical and found out to my dismay I had little bumps that w...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank