Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By korrigan
today I had just noticed a soreness around my outer labia where pubic hair grows and thought maybe it was a pimple.I...
By Happyhappyhappy1
I was told in September if last year that i have hpv, i had a leep procedure done and the doctor got it all then i ha...
By Pontoof
I have had this checked out twice and both nurses said it looks nothing like warts. I'm not so sure. They are tender ...
By gcbwebber
I was recently told by planned parenthood that I had genital warts and they applied an acidic solution to burn them o...
By Catnipiscrazy
I am a female and have only had sex with four women in my life. Recently I had unprotected sex with a woman who I do ...
By trs91179
I have been diagnosed with HPV 16/18 (the types that can lead to cervical cancer) I will be getting an operation to ...
By Ivana917
If warts are found in the vaginal area, are they considered STD? I've never ever had sex without a condom
By elena48
Me and my bf had petting, he touched his penis with his hand, on which he spit, and got penis wet for me to masturbat...
By needhelp1212902
Can I trust a biopsy result on a lesion that has had cryotherapy? Especially since the results only came back saying ...
By pinkim13
I am 28 and my menstrual cycle has lasted more then two weeks I've also noticed small bumps on the inside of my vagin...
By Bree_05_15
I currently have been diagnosed with hpv the warts appeared on my genital area i have a few left but just the last ...
harrisolJun 22
harrisolFeb 07
harrisolFeb 07
nadia07777Feb 07, 2013
By LA77 Blank
I was diagnosed with genital warts 3 years ago. my doctor prescribed Aldara cream, which I bought and used, however i...
By mark2014
Hi. I recently had an encounter with a stranger. She used the bathroom to urinate right before the encounter. Then, s...
By oli101
Hello, I am a 33 year old male with Hpv. I was diagnosed just over a year ago after an outbreak which I can only...
By calighost89
Doctor, My girlfriend and I have not yet had anal, vaginal, or oral intercourse. We have engaged in mutual masturb...
By Sambo12345
My wife had a positive pap smear which led to a diagnosis of high-risk HPV and a subsequent LEEP 6 months later to re...
By tacora
Hello, a month ago I visited 4 sex workers (female) all in one night but different times. I had protected sex with 3 ...
usmcgirlJun 19
By Brittani23
I'm 22 after my pap I had while I was pregnant I tested positive for HPV, now 6 months after giving birth for a month...
usmcgirlJun 19
By veryworried1994
I have these two very small very very slightly raised bumps on the head of my penis. My penis is extremely dry as of...
By usmcgirl
I've had low risk hpv (genital warts) for almost a year. Before I got pregnant, I had two that did not grow or spread...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank