Aa
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
101 - 120 (of 10423) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi I'm glad I'm here I'm 22 years old male Circumsised 9 weeks ago I Get drunk Badly Which I regretted Long story Short I Had a Vaginal...
Hi ! I am Sam and I am 21.. I was very healthy upto few months ago but now I feel as I am not healthy as much as I was before I had a ...
I was diagnosed with genital warts in January. I have had four TCA acid treatments to burn off the warts. The first two treatments got ri...
December 2014 had what looked like a wart on my penis. Had a commercial swab on the wart which came out negative for numerous strains. Ye...
3 answers |
Respected Doctors, I am Debasis, 26 years old, straight male. I had sex with a woman about 32 years old. She had sex with some other ...
1 answer |
This afternoon I fell down and had a huge abrasion on the back of my palm, it was bleeding and oozing out clear pus. About an hour later,...
1 answer |
Im 15 years old and im female. I recently had sex for the first time and im kind of worried. My boyfriend had on a condom but for the las...
1 answer |
Recently got diagnosed with genital warts, do they ever go away? Do they leave a rough spot where they used to be? Does this mean I will ...
1 answer |
I had genital warts removed more than 5 years ago and when i got it everywhere i read online said Genital warts(HPV) is for life. but I h...
10 answers | 1 comment |
I went to a massage center and the transgender lady she was massaging me and Masturbates my dick i was tatching her dick and her balls su...
I was diagnosed as having genital warts about 10 years ago. A few months later my husband developed a bump on his lip. We were concerned ...
I'm 22, and I've had a bump near my anus for years now, probably since I was 15. I was too shy to bring this up with my care providers as...
1 answer |
I recieved oral sex from what I thought was a woman but there is a high chance it had been a man/transgendered person. She had tested...
1 answer |
On March 1st, I went to the doctor for a wart that was below my scrotum in the crease of my leg. It was treated with liquid nitrogen. It ...
1 answer |
How long does it take for hpv to create ASCUS? I had previously never had any sexual relations before my husband whom Ive been married to...
I slept with this guy without knowing he had genital warts and he didn't wear a condom for about maybe 3 minutes, but had one on for the ...
1 answer |
Hello there. I was wondering if you could provide me with some reassurance. Last week,I have recievied unprotect oral sex and prote...
1 answer |
Given that HPV 6 & 11 research is relatively scarce and certain studies have yielded conflicting results, I decided to utilize my amateur...
16 answers |
Hi, Few months ago, I discovered that I have some warts on my genital area. I asked my doctor a biopsy. But the test result is b...
This may be lengthy, but please bear with me. I've read many posts in here and can empathize with so much anxiety, stress, and almost phy...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources