Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By echokrobi
I wouls like to know how I got a throat wart on my uvula, I haven't had intimate relations for 10 months, whatcould...
By pleasedontbehpv
So Im feeling really confused about life right now and doing way to much research on the internet. Upon examining mys...
By Jackj1234
Hi so this past week I received unprotected oral from a CSW .. There was also some rubbing and use of some body oil ...
By echokrobi
I wouls like to know how I got a throat wart on my uvula, I haven't had intimate relations for 10 months, whatcould...
By familyguy1899
Two days ago, I noticed four or five small reddish marks in my pubic area, where pubic hair is. They were not raised...
By LilPuppyGoddess
If I have bump that has been there many years that may be std and I brushed it with toothbrush and then brushed my gu...
Bhupinder Kaur, MD Sep 19, 2013
By Curioustoknow44 Blank
I got an abnormal pap 3 years ago. Since then, it's been off and on clear and back to abnormal. It's been ASCUS and...
By Curioustoknow44
Hey guys, I have been getting abnormal pap results for 4 years. Sometimes clear, sometimes ACUS and sometimes LSIL...
By Goga665
I had Unprotected Fingering Sex with women, and also he Spit my Penis for lubrication. Can i catch HPV from this even...
By iwanttobeheal2
Can a male get infected by a hpv (both the low risk types and the high risk types that can cause cancer in both male ...
By Jackj1234
Received unprotected blowjob from masseuse yesterday (have gotten a few these from this certain provider in the past ...
By Cincy513
Do genital warts grow under the skin or do they grow on the skin? Like the top layer of skin.... thanks!
By RyanGerrard
Are these HPV Gential Warts? 1 weeks ago, when i was sleeping, my scrotum was hurt and i discovered a little lump ...
By betty199 Blank
Hello, I am a 23yr old fairly healthy female adult who was recently diagnosed with a strain of HPV, however, there ...
3milyySep 04
By 3milyy
I recently went in for a check-up because I noticed some bumps in the genital area. My doctor told me they were genit...
By mrlman
The skin around my eyes has become little bit red.I am 23 years old, white male and over the past year my eyelids hav...
By j123w123
Hello Doctors  So here is my situation...  I have been negative on all my STD tests, but found out earlier this y...
trm123Sep 02
By trm123
Hello all and thank you for your time and thoughts, About two weeks ago I woke up to a single small mostly flesh...
By j123w123
Hello Doctors So here is my situation... I have been negative on all my STD tests, but found out earlier this yea...
By boyka94
hello people , when can i consider myself std free from all kinds (herpes , hbv,hcv,hpv and hiv ) ? and what kind of ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank