Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
519156_tn?1265185387
By lov4life
Just wondering, I had my yearly PAP today and my Dr now wants to biopsy one of these bumps in the opening of my vagin...
By Jl865
Hello, I have a question for you all. Back in November, I noticed I had two larger fleshy-colored growths around ...
By IKAP
My 18 y/o son is gay. He had only one HPV vaccine in Dec 2013. Considering how much time has past, will the 2nd vacci...
By aadkins
Hello I'm 26 married male and 2 months ago had anal from an older man, very brief maybe one minute. No real contact o...
By helplessme
Is there any ways to cure this genital warts without those expensive vaccines, lazers and burns. Any remedies done at...
Feb123Aug 12
Feb123Aug 05
By Feb123
Has anyone tested positive for hpv ( not warts-the kind that causes cancer) and eventually tested negative? If so, ho...
By Ozono44
Hello Doctors, Im a 27 year old peruvian female, and I want to share my story regarding hpv infection. I go to my gy...
By Peaceofmind123
Hello I hope someone can help me with my worries and concerns. I have HPV. I was diagnosed years ago when a genital w...
By jockojohnson
can hpv cause symptoms
By needsomeadvice7
hi I am looking for advice on some encounters I have had with 5 csw. I'm currently awaiting a full std screen result....
By jrjsjv
I used a wart remover cream, specially made by a pharmacy, for my penis (HPV warts), It eliminated the warts, but ign...
By ladypre1
I'm 38 weeks pregnant and have these bumps that have came iup twice during my pregnancy. I am on medicaid and attend ...
sheshe79Aug 07
By johnn710
I was wondering what can a doctor give me to stop wart outbreaks on my hand they start off red and when they try top...
ladypre1Aug 08
By LuciBear
I was diagnosed with HPV about 2 months ago and had what i had around my rectum removed via needle, and cauterization...
By MamaGoddess
I lost my virginity at 13... my mom found out like months and had a rape kit done like the second time i slept with t...
sheshe79Aug 07
sheshe79Aug 07
By calmmedownplease
Hi Dr. Hansfield/Hook, I was recently diagnosed with genital warts (5 weeks ago). I'm having them treated at the l...
STD
By tarq12345
Hi. 23 yrs old Male. Went to a strip clup about 21 times in the last two years. Last time was on July 6 ,2014. No int...
Mr
By Markusa10
Dear Dr Edward W Hood MD, HPV can transmit from Girls Genital to undergarments if the scratch then from the under ...
By momma2k777
Can you get hpv from stepping in urine and not washing it off? Also can you pass it if you don't wash your hands afte...
jayk2013Aug 02
jayk2013Aug 01
By jayk2013
Before being sexually active I received a 3 shot series vaccination for HPV (unknown of the exact name) at about 13 o...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank