Aa
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
101 - 120 (of 10654) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
About 7 yrs ago I had 2 small condyloma's removed from right inside my anus and at first I was checked every 6 months for any other occur...
2 answers | 1 comment |
So I've had these for quite some time now and always thought they were from shaving my pubic region as I have been doing so since I was 1...
1 answer |
Can HPV be transmitted orally via vaginal fluid?
1 answer |
i first thought they were just irritation from shaving there possibly ingrown hairs or folliculitis or whatnot. Ive more recently begun t...
1 answer |
I went to get my annual check up for birth control. They were examining my cervic when they decided to give me a Pap smear after they n...
1 answer |
I had my six month follow up pap that came back abnormal for low grade squamos intraepithelial lesion: dysplasia/ CIN 1. My colposcopy wa...
1 answer | 1 comment |
my boyfriend recieved TCA treatment on his warts today at the health dept and the lady must of messed him up and used wayyyy to much. the...
7 answers |
My husband of 10 years has a genital wart and I don't, he or I have never had them before, is it possible to get them without being unfai...
8 answers |
I am wondering how long the virus HPV can live outside the body on objects and clothing? Say someone with a wart touched an item of my cl...
1 answer |
In April I slept with a prostitute and got a genital wart. Before she came over I shaved down there and knicked myself and drew a spec of...
9 answers |
Can HPV cause swollen lymph nodes?
I just have a quick question. I have HPV, as most know from previous posts, but I was wondering if anyone ever experienced swollen lymph ...
8 answers | 1 comment |
I recently have been diagnosed with HPV and genital warts, after I treated them with the wart paste ( Aspirin, ACV, Garlic oil/Castor oil...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So I am 18 years old, and 7 months ago I received a blowjob from a girl that really gets around. Like really. I did not finish and I am n...
2 answers |
Has anyone used wartamine (wartamine.com)? Seems to be a mix of ACV, Tea Tree Oil, vit-e etc. Any success stories or reports of it being ...
11 answers | 5 comments |
I had genital warts removed more than 5 years ago and when i got it everywhere i read online said Genital warts(HPV) is for life. but I h...
10 answers | 5 comments |
1971 cervical cancer hpv virus, normal paps 40 years now new Pap say adnormal cells Had radiation an cobalt 1971 why now? Bladder an re...
1 answer |
I have had genital warts for the past two years. I began taking AHCC 10 months ago. I believe this has been my solution to the warts beca...
4 answers |
I've been having problems since i was 14. I had cold sore's and little red itchy bumps on the inside lower arm above the wrist every year...
4 answers |
I went to get my annual check up for birth control. They were examining my cervic when they decided to give me a Pap smear after they n...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources