Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Rosco21Jul 15
By Bi_Guy
A family member of mine has hpv. I was taking out the trash and some of it fell on the floor. without paying attentio...
Rosco21Jul 15
By Jessica8888
So like 6days ago my boyfriend fingered me. And the next night I had bloody discharge,and the next morning after that...
By anonymou888
I am a male had unprotected sex 2 month ago with a female, the person is refusing to tell me whether or not she got h...
By Manny2010
Hi All. I am a male. Had unprotected sex with female, no oral sex took place. 1. Can you get HPV in the throat wi...
By soafraidpleasehelpme
Hi, i would like to know under which circumstances can you contract HPV? 1.if you perform fellatio on someone but y...
By Rosco21
So i have a horrible obsession with genital warts because its an std that men cant test for, we must simply wait and ...
Rosco21Jul 14
By Dinks_k
Is it possible to get warts on fingers used to finger the vagina of a woman having genital warts?
By Rosco21
So i have a horrible obsession with genital warts because its an std that men cant test for, we must simply wait and ...
By Rosco21
By Rosco21
By Kindaworried123
hello doctor, I have read many of your articles about people with oral hpv concerns. Recently after doing some o...
By soafraidpleasehelpme
Hi, Its been 25 days since my last unprotected oral sex (give oral), and i dont have any symptoms, does that mean i...
wickitomSep 25, 2009
By torrent Blank
I had sex with a hi risk partner about 4-5 months ago, a few days after the encounter I experienced extreme itching a...
By soafraidpleasehelpme
Hi, Why does kissing not transmit STD? What about kiss someone with oral warts? does that put you at risk?
By FayKayLynn
I have a friend who was diagnosed with ESRD and had a kidney transplant 2 years ago. About 3 months ago he had 2 wart...
By unsure99
Last year I took a medication that suppressed my immune system. About 4 months ago I started noticing small warts on ...
By soafraidpleasehelpme
Doctors and experts, I have a question, please help me answer this, i gave oral sex to a man 3 weeks ago, before i s...
By billbail
Hello Doctor, I have been doing extreme analysis of my penis which is probably a bad idea. I would appreciate your...
By vlavio
hi all the expert and CL. i have uncomfortable feeling on my penis, don't know what it is. not pain, just feels...
By napexcape
ok so my gf had hpv the type that causes warts, we don't have sexual contact, we have been together for a while now,...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank