Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Maxjjj2
I have 6 warts on the right side of my foot and another one right on the heel. They are pretty small but they still h...
By ligerkat
In 2010 I had an irregular pap than showed early stage HPV and I was given an antibiotic and told to come back in 6 m...
By Pumpkinspice88
Hi Everyone! I'm getting conflicting information from both my doctors and from the research I've done online regardin...
windy2015Mar 25
windy2015Dec 30, 2015
veryworried420Nov 23, 2015
By windy2015 Blank
2 months ago I have penis small red spots, the doctor told only inflammation usually go away after 4-5 weeks, I learn...
By codycody23
My bf has had many sexual partners, as in MANY. As in 100+. He has used a condom with all of them and wants to go raw...
By Dimitri_Rabbi
Hello Dr., I'm a 30 year old male that historically practices safe sex unless in a long-term relationship. I recen...
By Thatguymark
I (male) recently had an encounter with an old friend (female) (whom I know has genital warts) where I received oral....
By lilj987
I'm a 22 year old who had a pap smear this last February, and the test showed abnormal cells. My doctor scheduled me ...
9704378 tn?1462689058
By Miss_Courtney
I had sex w/ my friend last night. Oral sex was apart of it. Now, he's sick. I was diagnosed w/ HPV a few yrs ago, bu...
By jake241
I am only 15 and I have never had sex but I have had warts on my penis for years. I am confused at how I got them and...
By Chanel04
I was diagnosed with HPV genital warts about 5+ years ago. I have struggled with it off and on and usually only had ...
By des0302
I am a 20 yr old female, and I have been dating my boyfriend for 3 months. About a month ago, he told me that not lon...
By takeshi1996
About 4 months ago i went to massage and got a handjob from a girl, i am worry about HPV because i heard it might tra...
By fem_femme
I met a guy who sent me the pics of his penis. I am no expert in STD, but I see a few bumps (skin growth) on his peni...
By baabaablacksheep
So I have had genital warts for around 3 months now. Had many treatments both freezing and acid. Acid seems to be the...
By Fordfiesta
I have genital warts. Is it normal after applying acv with a cotton ball they became white ? When will they disappear...
By lilevil88
Years ago I was diagnosed with HPV but have been told it is now dormant, but I also have pcos which I have had for an...
mrdude99Mar 08
DRayOKCSep 22, 2015
abhishekh_singhAug 21, 2015
JohnW87Aug 04, 2015
tsz292Dec 12, 2009
By tsz292 Blank
25 year old male. Genital warts had somehow spread to my anus. Awful and embarrassing. I tried Veregen but all it ...
By Fordfiesta
My warts became white after applying acv. Is that normal ? Please help
nat1960Mar 07
nat1960Mar 07
By Lauramado58
Hi! I'm a 19 year old girl and I'm a little concerned. A few months ago, i noticed some lumps around my vaginal entra...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers
Blank
veryworried420
3149845 tn?1452625053
Blank
Life360_Dave
fort lauderdale, FL