Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By mrman1974
Hi . Recently was diagnosed with dirty warts . Person have I got them off doesnt have any . Can a person carry vir...
By Crasar
My new boyfriend told me he had HPV which caused genital warts about 9 months ago. Because of this and my lack of inf...
By ben100170
Hello i had one anal wart on there perennial skin by the anus about 6 years ago this was frozen off after a few atte...
By isut
hello ... sorry in advance, in case anyone can help me, give advice to me, ... I want to ask, 1. whether HPV (genital...
By isut
whether by simply touching the skin or hold hands with someone who has genital warts or HPV can infect ourselves
Jamie369Mar 16
MelissaFernwaltApr 13, 2012
MedConsumerFeb 01, 2011
alexdelongDec 06, 2009
By mkm0077 Blank
I have been reading alot about Biogetica HPV Treatments and I have read some good reviews on it. I was wondering if a...
By ben100170
Hello i had one anal wart on there perennial skin by the anus about 6 years ago this was frozen off after a few atte...
By ivsko
I have medical exam in Dubai and want to know can i fail because of HPV6 and condiloms
By ScareAlltheTime
I have post the picture at my profile... is that fordyce or genital warts?
By soworried5000
My doctor says that the bump I found may be hpv. I am devastated and tormented. If it was just about me that could be...
By WorriedNuru
Two days back I visited a Nuru Massage parlor and the following events happened: 1. The therapist girl gives me a...
By SteveG1414
I believe I may have penile HPV (determined by ex-girlfriend's PAP) and I had received oral sex from my new girlfrien...
By Anxietysuck
Hello i had protect vaginal and unprotected oral in thailand with csw (first exposure ever ) i got gonorrhea ...
HPV
By krissy4452
My 'friend' is saying that my boyfriend gave her my hpv, one night we were all drunk and I gone to bed and wasnt in t...
Amie635Apr 25, 2010
mjepApr 22, 2010
Amie635Apr 20, 2010
Amie635Apr 20, 2010
By mjep Blank
I got warts in my urethra and it just started as a very small thing but it has grown a little bit in size now and it'...
By hoobob
I just noticed something on the shaft of my penis, right around a hair follicle. It looked brownish and I immediately...
By Pleasehelpmeireallyneedit
I was diagnosed with HPV and I take showers in the same bathroom as my family members. Is this likely to spread the i...
By Pleasehelpmeireallyneedit
I touched the genitals of someone who has hpv and then other things including my makeup. Later I washed it but was it...
By ScareAlltheTime
HI I found out that i have genital warts around my scrotum.. Many of them look like pink or white cauliflower and...
By jk2028
I know there are different types of hpvs, some high-risk and some low. I was initially led to believe that oral sex w...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank