Aa
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
121 - 140 (of 10476) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I am really concerned and would love some feedback. I am 25 years old and have had irregular periods for the past 2 to 3 years. I ...
1 answer |
I'm a bisexual man, and hence free of STIs. I visited a prostitute 9 days ago, she gave me unprotected oral and we used a condom for int...
2 answers |
18512654 tn?1465482470
Hi, There are hundreds of papilloma viruses, of which HPV 6 and HPV 11 cause most genital warts, and HPV 16 and HPV 18 cause most HPV-...
1 answer |
I had protected sex with a woman over a year ago. Back on March 14, 2016, a different female straddled me and we grinded unclothed for ab...
1 answer |
Good Evening, I have a question Basically it's like this I am a male age 33 and she is a female age 32, we are thinking about starti...
1 answer |
i had a girlfriend and kissed her only two times as kind of deep kissing. she had high strain hpv. is it possible that i was infected du...
I was wondering if you can get warts in the throat from giving a man protected oral? Or do they appear on the site of infection? Maybe my...
1 answer |
I dont know why I am doing this to myself but here goes nothing. i have a whole ton of sexual guilt and fear/anxiety and have had som...
3 answers |
I had my first HPV test in 2013 and test positive. Immediately following that I had a colposcopy and a LEEP. Ever since then I've had tes...
2 answers |
I was raped about three years ago. He took my virginity and gave me genital warts. I was treated a year later with aldara. The three war...
1 answer |
I found out yesterday that I have genital warts and got it from a previous boyfriend. I have been dating someone else for about a month ...
13 answers |
In Denmark people seem to be more casual about sex. If someone (a guy) has slept with 20-30 people, does that mean he is more likely to s...
hi i feel cold sensation in my throat and my ears face and eyes turning to red and hot sometimes is and i feel like i cant breath properl...
1 answer |
So I'm pretty sure I have HPV, because the symptoms seem to match. I've had warts, but they come and go, never had more than one at a tim...
1 answer |
I had genital HPV, the doctor froze them off and they haven't returned, but now i have small bumps all over my body.. the doctor told me ...
1 answer |
I am a 37-year old married male. In March of 2015, had protected sex with a woman that is not my wife. I didn't see any growths within th...
3 answers |
I wanna know what it is and how to take care of it. I have been tested for STDs, all negative.
Hello everyone, I had a been long term relationship for years and last year everything hit the rocks., during the period of my pain i sl...
5 answers |
I got dianosed with hpv genital warts in April, I was devastated. my gyno didn't really act like this was a big deal. She just said to pu...
I found these bumps on my penis today and was wondering what they are and how I could treat them. http://imgur.com/ghdaYYg
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources