Aa
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
121 - 140 (of 10447) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
how long does it take hpv to cause penis cancer?
1 answer |
Do I need testing Because I'm experiencing A lot of Ars symptoms I'm at 10 weeks right now I had vaginal sex with unknown status Chines...
1 answer |
Hi I'm glad I'm here I'm 22 years old male Circumsised 9 weeks ago I Get drunk Badly Which I regretted Long story Short I Had a Vaginal...
Hi I'm glad I'm here I'm 22 years old male Circumsised 9 weeks ago I Get drunk Badly Which I regretted Long story Short I Had a Vaginal...
Hi ! I am Sam and I am 21.. I was very healthy upto few months ago but now I feel as I am not healthy as much as I was before I had a ...
I was diagnosed with genital warts in January. I have had four TCA acid treatments to burn off the warts. The first two treatments got ri...
December 2014 had what looked like a wart on my penis. Had a commercial swab on the wart which came out negative for numerous strains. Ye...
3 answers |
Respected Doctors, I am Debasis, 26 years old, straight male. I had sex with a woman about 32 years old. She had sex with some other ...
1 answer |
This afternoon I fell down and had a huge abrasion on the back of my palm, it was bleeding and oozing out clear pus. About an hour later,...
1 answer |
Im 15 years old and im female. I recently had sex for the first time and im kind of worried. My boyfriend had on a condom but for the las...
1 answer |
Recently got diagnosed with genital warts, do they ever go away? Do they leave a rough spot where they used to be? Does this mean I will ...
1 answer |
I went to a massage center and the transgender lady she was massaging me and Masturbates my dick i was tatching her dick and her balls su...
I was diagnosed as having genital warts about 10 years ago. A few months later my husband developed a bump on his lip. We were concerned ...
I'm 22, and I've had a bump near my anus for years now, probably since I was 15. I was too shy to bring this up with my care providers as...
1 answer |
I recieved oral sex from what I thought was a woman but there is a high chance it had been a man/transgendered person. She had tested...
1 answer |
On March 1st, I went to the doctor for a wart that was below my scrotum in the crease of my leg. It was treated with liquid nitrogen. It ...
1 answer |
How long does it take for hpv to create ASCUS? I had previously never had any sexual relations before my husband whom Ive been married to...
I slept with this guy without knowing he had genital warts and he didn't wear a condom for about maybe 3 minutes, but had one on for the ...
1 answer |
Hello there. I was wondering if you could provide me with some reassurance. Last week,I have recievied unprotect oral sex and prote...
1 answer |
Given that HPV 6 & 11 research is relatively scarce and certain studies have yielded conflicting results, I decided to utilize my amateur...
16 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers
Blank
veryworried420
3149845 tn?1452625053