Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By johnsmith44753
Hello I have been having unprotected sex with the same girl for a couple of months now. About 2 weeks ago her doct...
By totallymessedup
Hello all, If you could answer my questions I would appreciate: I am a 38 year old male. I was in a relationsh...
By Maggie55555
Hello! Does anyone know how genital warts inside the vagina are treated? Can they be treated?
By bigman2222
I know they were running a trial on this a few years ago. http://www.uq.edu.au/news/article/2007/05/warts-vaccine-on...
By j_123_a
I thought that any hand to genital contact was considered to be safe. I thought that since the hand is not made of a ...
By bryknicks
I have contracted genital warts and have been battling it for about 4 months. A couple weeks ago I noticed bumps unde...
By maash2281
Hi All , Do we have any test to find out whether we have HPV or not?
By katesingleton20
I am just wondering if anyone has used Gene-Eden-VIR for their HPV infection? I heard about the product and did a...
teresahenMay 06
teresahenMay 06
soconfused033Oct 16, 2011
HollyvOct 14, 2011
soconfused033Oct 14, 2011
By soconfused033 Blank
Hello Everyone I am new to this forum, I finally got the courage to post my own personal story after 8-9 months of...
By lb1983
i was diagnosed with job warts 12 months ago my warts were of the flowery skin tag types. Recently I have had a fe...
By Cordey
I think I have hpv but am not sure because there are no test for men. The std test I took show that hsv1 is in my syt...
By ConcernedMalefromfingering
I recently got carried away on a bus (long story) and fingered a woman I don't know. What is the risk of contract...
By Worriedboy99
I'm freaking out here ! I had sex with a girl twice (night and morning) when I was highly inebriated. When we were...
By ConcernedMalefromfingering
What are the chances of a man getting genital warts/hpv after fingering a woman? Her status is unknown.
By Leoz
I have been diagnosed with HPV, which has been bringing about recurrent warts on my penis for 2 years now. The doctor...
By Leoz
I have been diagnosed with HPV, which has been bringing about recurrent warts on my penis for 2 years now. The doctor...
By Zookeeper79
Hello, Eleven years ago my wife was diagnosed with high risk HPV and had a minor procedure to remove precancerous ...
By lb1983
i am a 31 yr old male recently diagnosed with hpv and genital warts... I have since had them removed and have not had...
By bigman2222
I'm a 33 year old heterosexual american man. About a year ago I was diagnosed with a genital wart infection and I ha...
jemma116Apr 30
jemma116Apr 28
By sophia0804
My friend has genital wards and she wants to know what can she do to fix it?
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank