Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Ninja0514
I went to a number of massage parlor so within the past year. About 6-7. I've never had any symptoms that I would be ...
std
By soccerfoot
I had a pea sized lump on my scrotum. Its been there for at least 2 years and I've been afraid to see a doctor. Cou...
By Citizenx
What could these bumps be ? I masturbate frequently. While masturbating I felt I tingling sensation comin from the si...
By Mandarin92
Recently I had a Pap smear done in January 16th and January 14th at midnight I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend ...
By Michaelfocus
Good evening doctor, As a child (currently 40 yr white male) I had common warts on my fingers, frozen off, have pl...
By Jane95
Hello, I recently got STD tested and everything came back normal, however, my gyno noticed small bumps around my peri...
Hpv
By 39female
Can you get HPV from oral cunningulis? Im a female who received oral from a Male please HELP!!!
By justcurious012
For the last 3 weeks I've had these bubs on my scrotum sack and I thought they were genital warts. They werehard and ...
By exodus415
Is it possible to spread a periungual wart to your genital area such as inside or around the anus or penis?
By Dontknow121
after reading this news, I got worried about HPV transmission by fomites http://www.cdcnpin.org/scripts/display/N...
By veryworried1994
I have a bump that I was concerned about it was barely raised and quite small today I squeezed it and a lot of clear ...
By Julexy
I had call from my doctor that I have to go for Pap test And she told me that happened because they find in my last...
By Julexy
I'm just notice that I have hpv low risk type, and the dr said that's too rare to be Considered cancerous, but I rea...
By nicknick12
So I am sexually active with boyfriend of 2 years, but we have both never been with anyone else. A few days ago I fou...
By Quickquestion23
Hey there everyone, I was just looking for some advice as to what a possible issue of mine might be. I am a whi...
By MarshallJames12345
Welp, I got 1 small wart about the size of a grain of rice, and its in my pubic area. Its 4 inches below my belly but...
Hpv
By Curlyqs07
I'm super confused about the whole Atypical cells that were found and my Hpv being positive. I really need help? Im ...
By Information_seeker
Hi, Please help me I need information about early HIV test detection and all STD tests. I am 25 year male. O...
By GlobalMBATxGuy
Hi All, First post here and glad to be part of the community. Two and a half years ago, I was diagnosed with anal...
By GlobalMBATxGuy
Hi All, First post here and glad to be part of the community. Two and a half years ago, I was diagnosed with anal...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank