Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By LightingJohnny12
What is you guys' opinion on this? I have hpv, and I'm terrified of spreading it. If it can survive on toilets, and I...
By Mandy0426
My pap came back with low grades changes and positive for hpv. I am 45 years old and been with my husband for 5 year...
By angelwings1220
I was told I had high risk hpv..dr did a biopsy and came back normal..had a hysterectomy and did testing on cervix an...
hpv
By Rockstar07
My main query is that can hpv be transmitted via genital to hand to genital contact. I know that doctor handsfield ha...
By Rashuna
Early on 26th April I had unprotected sex with a female. Today (3am 30th April) I felt, while showering, that the...
By aziz15876
Dear Sir, Due to any STD is any chance if, inflammation , from last 2year all test which is negative, but pain in ...
By Aliozil
Dear Mr Handsfield I already wrote a question about HPV and your college replied to me but this is only to get secon...
By AnxiousGuy27
Hi everyone. This is more paranoia prompted than anything, but in the past two weeks I had a sexual encounter. We are...
By Plrk
Hello! There is one question that I am thinking of pretty much everyday. I had one single genital wart 3 years ago. ...
By Sagittarius
Hello everyone! I have a question about HPV and CIN3. I have CIN3 and I am taking a LEEP procedure on 27th of May. B...
By SayHello234
I have been with same guy for the pass 10 months and I just found out I have General Warts, I was lost for words beca...
By russell89
I just noticed on the underside of my tongue in a line on both sides are red bumps that look flat but when I touch th...
By AnnaMae5692
Hi, I'm 22 years old and I'm pregnant. I just found out this last night that something was growing under my vagina, i...
By idc12345
this is going to be extremely hard for me to explain as i have yet to find a picture resembling this. i have a very s...
By Joed2524
About 5 weeks ago I had sexual contact with a woman who had what appeared to be long pieces of skin near her anus/per...
By dallmed3
Went for a massage in which I lied down naked on mat, face down. I am a male. The female masuesse also was naked and ...
smsjJun 01
By smsj
when i pull back my labia minora pretty far, i see like three equal lines of these small, flesh colored finger-like g...
By mno1992
Hi, I am a 22 year old male and I had genital warts and have had confirmed hpv 6 and 18. The genital warts cleared up...
By Balonic
That was Csw I forgot to say .".
By Balonic
Did any person had pain from hpv .? I am talking about man without visible warts .?? Or anything else Please txt me
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank