Aa
A
A
Close
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner
121 - 140 (of 10734) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I believe my ex has given me what appears to be HPV warts. They are small and hard to see. Mostly noticeable by touch. I've seen some thi...
2 answers |
Hi, I was recently with a woman. We were cuddling with clothes on and then she undid her pants to show me her female part. While she ...
1 answer |
I am suspecting that I have oral hpv and this troubles me alot.. but I am very afraid to confirm it.. can someone tell me how would someo...
4 answers |
So I've been a monogamous relationship with my girlfriend for the past 9 months and we were both STD tested and were negative for anythin...
2 answers |
Hi, I had one occurence of genital warts 5 years ago, no other occurences since then. I have a new boyfriend and plan to have sex with hi...
2 answers |
I'll start off with saying I was diagnosed with genital HPV about 7 or 8 months ago. I had a long term boyfriend at the time who also had...
4 answers |
Hello , I have unprotected sex about 11 months ago .About 4 months ago , i noticed 2 tiny warts on my vagina. My pap smear was normal ....
1 answer |
I recently had sexual experience without a condom and I'm scared because I see bumps in my vagina, small fleshy pink ones. I noticed them...
1 answer |
I have HPV 16 and 43. My wife has the 59 and 66 strains. We've had unprotected sex for 6 years and we just got tested this week. How is t...
2 answers |
Hello, I just had a High Resolution Anoscopy and the result was Low Grade Lesion. I had a surgery for internal anal warts 8 years ago. No...
ok ive had this for a year or so now it starts ath the beggening of my soft pallate small bumps all over and now it spread down to the en...
2 answers |
I have been to two ENT's to diagnose what I believe is oral HPV. I have blisters, small clumps of white spots (along the back of my throa...
2 answers |
I think I have oral hpv, I have a growth on the side of my tongue and in the back of my tongue. The first time I mentioned this to two di...
2 answers |
I performed oral sex on a prostitute. My concern is can I have been infected with HPV in the mouth and then pass this along to my curren...
3 answers |
I have had what feels like a sore in the back of my throat for about six weeks. I have ear pain, and a tight feeling in my neck. I have H...
2 answers |
Doc, I have had gential warts since 2005 and been battling with them ever since. But my concern is oral hpv. How common is this? What are...
3 answers |
I got HPV 5 years ago, from my husband, who I am married to now. He is the only person I have ever been with. I have had cervical dysplas...
2 answers |
Okay, so I didn't find out until later that I had genital warts because i started to actually see them and about a month ago a girl gave ...
3 answers |
So a few days ago i got a strange yellow white bulb under my foreskin, it was about the size of a fingernail and was at the very end wher...
I had first wart on clitory and devision btween anus and vagina in dec 2013 from my first partner with just foreplay, i never had sex the...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources