Aa
A
A
Close
Huntington's Disease Community
Huntington's disease is a progressive brain disorder that causes uncontrolled movements, emotional problems, and loss of thinking ability (cognition). The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Huntington's Disease patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Huntington's disease, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments
21 - 40 (of 48) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Respected sir, I have an acute body pain in my right side of the body especially in arm, shoulder,neck and ear. It is a seasonal pain I...
1 answer |
4118807 tn?1349975694
I have Huntington's Disease, I am 39 male, don't have much symptoms of the twitching part of the brain, but suffer from more of the space...
1 answer |
I tested positive for HD a couple years ago. For insurance reasons, I have not openly discussed my condition with my doctor. I am in my ...
1 answer |
463897 tn?1448485050
Hi, We are pleased to share with your community our Dementia Community http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Dementia/show/1465 Dementia is...
I tested positive for HD a couple years ago. For insurance reasons, I have not openly discussed my condition with my doctor. I am in my ...
EEG findings TECHNICAL DETAILS:- This EEG was recorded with 10-20 internal system of scalp electrode placement with minimal technical r...
1 answer |
Hi, for the last couple months every now & then I get tightness in my left arm mainly in my bicep but also will travel all the way down t...
1 answer |
EEG findings TECHNICAL DETAILS:- This EEG was recorded with 10-20 internal system of scalp electrode placement with minimal technical r...
My husband went to neuro was tested then referred back to family dr. Does he need to stay under care of neuro or does fam. dr usually ta...
1 answer |
about stroke attact to my brain right side so that i got parellise my right side since 3 years till have not normal but i can able to wa...
So Huntington's runs strong in my family. My mother's Dad had it, as did all three of his kids, my Mom, Aunt, and Uncle. My Uncle moved a...
3 answers |
I have had a migraine everyday for the past four months. I have gone to the doctors asking if I have a brain tummor because my family has...
1 answer |
I have had neck problems since the age of 23. It started gradually and has been getting worse since then. My neck hurts at the base of my...
2 answers |
this morning on pilates i did maybe force my self on a cadillac bed, and had a very painfull aching on my left lower skull i had to stop ...
1 answer |
3057019 tn?1340471821
I am in need of some immediate help from others who have cerebellar ataxia. I am 45 y/o and have't been medically diagnosed. My father wh...
1 answer |
I am 29 years old. Since I was about 15 I have had these sometimes "uncontrollable" head twitches. I Also have very bad eye sight witch i...
2 answers |
My baby son got infantile spasm when she is 3 months old.after EEG report treatment was prednisolon it was ok.again he got myoclonic seiz...
1 answer |
is it possible for huntington's disease to skip a generation? I Am being tested for it bt neither mom or dad have it although bizarre beh...
1 answer |
I have a friend who is 35yrs old. 12mths ago he woke up and was temporarily paralysed from the neck down. He was in this state for over...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Huntington's Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...