Aa
A
A
Close

Huntington's Disease Community

Huntington's disease is a progressive brain disorder that causes uncontrolled movements, emotional problems, and loss of thinking ability (cognition). The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Huntington's Disease patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Huntington's disease, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments

21 - 40 (of 48) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Respected sir, I have an acute body pain in my right side of the body especially in arm, shoulder,neck and ear. It is a seasonal pain I have been having since three years. I didn't pay attention to it first but this year this pain has ...
  Posted
4118807 tn?1349975694
I have Huntington's Disease, I am 39 male, don't have much symptoms of the twitching part of the brain, but suffer from more of the spacey headed feeling, lack of energy, lack of motivation, little to no concentration, inability to even ...
  Posted
I tested positive for HD a couple years ago. For insurance reasons, I have not openly discussed my condition with my doctor. I am in my early 30s and have been noticing some HD symptoms, but was wondering if extremely tense muscles (to ...
  Posted
463897 tn?1448485050
Hi, We are pleased to share with your community our Dementia Community http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Dementia/show/1465 Dementia is a descriptive term for a collection of symptoms that can be caused by a number of disorders that af...
  Posted
I tested positive for HD a couple years ago. For insurance reasons, I have not openly discussed my condition with my doctor. I am in my early 30s and have been noticing some HD symptoms, but was wondering if extremely tense muscles (to ...
  Posted
  Posted
EEG findings TECHNICAL DETAILS:- This EEG was recorded with 10-20 internal system of scalp electrode placement with minimal technical requirements. HV and Photic stimulation were used as activation procedures. CLASSIFICATION:- Dysr...
  Posted
Hi, for the last couple months every now & then I get tightness in my left arm mainly in my bicep but also will travel all the way down to my hand. It will feel like its burning as well. As for my eye, that has just been happening the la...
  Posted
EEG findings TECHNICAL DETAILS:- This EEG was recorded with 10-20 internal system of scalp electrode placement with minimal technical requirements. HV and Photic stimulation were used as activation procedures. CLASSIFICATION:- Dysr...
  Posted
My husband went to neuro was tested then referred back to family dr. Does he need to stay under care of neuro or does fam. dr usually take primary care?
  Posted
about stroke attact to my brain right side so that i got parellise my right side since 3 years till have not normal but i can able to walk and rtalk with treatment but till not cure my left side so that i cannot able to do my work with ...
  Posted
So Huntington's runs strong in my family. My mother's Dad had it, as did all three of his kids, my Mom, Aunt, and Uncle. My Uncle moved away and not much was known about him but he died a little while before my mother. My mother died a f...
  Posted
I have had a migraine everyday for the past four months. I have gone to the doctors asking if I have a brain tummor because my family has a history of cancer. I have no clue what to do. I also have Celiac deisease and Epalepsy but still ...
  Posted
I have had neck problems since the age of 23. It started gradually and has been getting worse since then. My neck hurts at the base of my skull and there's a lot of bone grinding right in the center of that area when I move my head from ...
  Posted
this morning on pilates i did maybe force my self on a cadillac bed, and had a very painfull aching on my left lower skull i had to stop immediately and just not move...after 10 mnts pain is gone but wholeday i feel the spot of this pai...
  Posted
3057019 tn?1340471821
I am in need of some immediate help from others who have cerebellar ataxia. I am 45 y/o and have't been medically diagnosed. My father who is 80 y/o has at the VA in Memphis, TN. I have been showing mild symptoms of the same thing over ...
  Posted
I am 29 years old. Since I was about 15 I have had these sometimes "uncontrollable" head twitches. I Also have very bad eye sight witch is getting progressivley worse. My Grandmother on my fathers side has died from Huntingtons Chorea an...
  Posted
My baby son got infantile spasm when she is 3 months old.after EEG report treatment was prednisolon it was ok.again he got myoclonic seizure when he was 6 months old. MRI scan was normal. again the treatment was prednisolone .but he has ...
  Posted
is it possible for huntington's disease to skip a generation? I Am being tested for it bt neither mom or dad have it although bizarre behavior runs on my dad's side
  Posted
I have a friend who is 35yrs old. 12mths ago he woke up and was temporarily paralysed from the neck down. He was in this state for over an hour. Since then there has been a number of times that he has found himself temporarily paraly...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Huntington's Disease Community Resources