Hypothyroid - Hashimoto’s Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This is a safe place where you can post your hypothyroid (under-active thyroid) related questions. A board certified medical expert will post answers to your questions usually within 3-7 business days. This forum will focus on holistic as well as traditional treatment options for hypothyroid disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By htpowell
I am new to this. I have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism since I was 19. I recently had a miscarriage in November ...
paularoseJul 11
paularoseJul 03
paularoseJul 03
thomthodJul 03
paularoseJun 30
By paularose
by paularose, 23 hours I had my appt May 23 & my Dr did increase my Synthroid again from 80 to 100mcg. We made a fol...
6506604_tn?1382108472
By thomthod
I was diagnosed with Hashis last October. Since then I have gone gluten free and grain free, Dairy and soy free. I ...
By LBQ
I was recently diagnosed with hashimotos with a TSH of 66 with TPO 101 and thyroglobulin 7.8. I was put on .75mcg of...
903476_tn?1242240637
By TattooGurl
I've had hypothyroid for 10 years and I've been on synthroid since. About 13 years ago, I started getting symptoms we...
By vitapilat
I've been on synthroid for about a year loss and have a lot of hair loss. My doc says that my thyroid levels are too ...
By alan677
Was taken off eltroxin entirely and prescribed ptu 5 times dailey 250 .with no other thyroid treatment . When this tr...
By sip4
diagnosed hypothyroid in january 2014. Up to 112 synthroid. Thyroid test yesterday at 8.72. Have chronic persisten...
By otto12
I have had Graves' disease 25 years ago. I had radioactive iodine then developed hypothyroidism. I had to cut my dose...
By tank12335
After irregular spotting my Dr ran blood tests and discovered my thyroid is not operating correctly. I am experienci...
By Bluegrip
I just received my lab results, TSH 7.43 Thyroglobulin antibodies 652 Thyroid Peroxidase >1000 Other th...
By AP75070
I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism 8/2013. My symptoms have not changed. Fatigue, joint pain, rashes on my shins, ve...
By rogerhiegertyahoocom
I have 2 hard white/yellowish bumps in the white of my left eye along the side of my iris=1 on each side. They hurt. ...
By sam_ttc
Hi.I posted earlier too and got answered promptly. Thanks for that.I got retested for Tsh and Prolactin after 6 weeks...
By saikatde
My mother (age: 55+ yrs) is a patient of Hypothyroidism. She had Goiter earlier, for which she had undergone surgery ...
By Deezee3
I recently been having palpitations when laying down or sitting up, when I'm standing I'm just fine, I went to the dr...
By Apoorva210
Hi. I'm a 24 year old female with hypothyroid disorder. Since the last 4-5 months, my cholesterol levels have been el...
By peenapeenapeena
Hey! I am a 26 year old fml. I am an otherwise healthy girl . I have had hypothyroidism since I was 15. I remember ...
By sam_ttc
hi.i m 30 and last month i was diagnosed with hypo when i went to a gynecologist.she took 5 blood tests and an ultras...
By andeflora1
I just got test results back and I have many symptoms of hypo. I have horrible dry itchy skin, im always exhausted, h...
This Forum's Experts
8846197_tn?1400507826
Kenneth N. Woliner, MDBlank
Holistic Family Medicine
Boca Raton, FL
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703