Aa
A
A
Close

Hysterectomy Forum

This forum is a place to post your questions about HYSTERECTOMY including causes, complications, treatment, surgery, advanced treatments and tests.

1 - 20 (of 125) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
8 years ago I had a complete hysterectomy. I was on premarin for about 2 weeks and I quit taking it because it made me feel sick. Never went through any menopause symptoms. Now I'm 45 and having hot flashes, night sweats, trouble slee...
kaybee1167 | Last answer
1931832_tn?1398884049
I had undergone Total Abdominal Hysterectomy last April 2012. And then after a month, I felt back pain. I thought it was the after effect of drugs during the procedure...as days went on, my knees had the same too..I went to see my OB and...
CecilJune22 | Last answer
I am about to turn 23, I was diagnosed with endometriosis a few months ago. I had a lap about 2 months ago where I had to have endometriosis, an ovarian cyst and my left fallopian tube removed (from damage). It's only been 2 months and ...
alexr231 | Last answer
(Part 1 of 3) 6 yrs. ago I had a TLH/Laparoscopically Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy with Bilateral Salpingo-oophorectomy. I was 45 years old. I had not started menopause. The decision to have this procedure was agreed upon between my...
hope2cope | Last answer
uterus was removed before 7 years but both the ovaries were left. now suffering with right hydrosalpinx with ovarian cyst of size 9.3*4.7*5.8 cm from 7 months. Is this can be surgically cured? are there any medicines ?
teja1306 | Last answer
I am 30 years old just had a total hysyerectomy two months ago my doctor put me on horomone patch at first seemed to help but i have been suffering from migraine headaches vomitting and horrible mood swings one minute i want to cry the n...
moodylost | Last answer
For the past month I have been having achy and sometimes burning pain in my lower right abdomen into my leg and groin. So far doctors have ruled out urological problems, appendicitis, and a hernia. It's been suggested I may have infected...
librarylady74 | Last answer
Hi all I'm 30 years old and recently found out I have high risk HPV.. I don't have any children yet. Now that I found out I have HPV I'm considering not attempting to have any children. Do you think having a hysterectomy at my age makes ...
LordCoverMe | Last answer
I had a complete hysterectomy on 9/20/12, about 6 weeks or so after, I was holding alot of water weight, for about 7 days, when i lost the water weight, my right knee was swollen, and stiff...it continued to get worse, about 2 weeks late...
depressed226 | Last answer
4796489_tn?1359304056
I had my hysterectomy done Oct.7.2012. Since having it done I have NO sex drive. Its once in a great while that my SO an I have sex if that. Its not that I don't want to its just that I fell like Im not really a whole woman. I love him m...
42Grammie71 | Last answer
I'm scheduled to have a hysterectomy on the 18th. That was scheduled over a month ago. In the mean time, my gallbladder started acting up (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea). I've been well controlled with vomiting/ diarrhea just by removing fa...
smartredfox | Last answer
I have a big baseball in the middle of my stomach after a total hysterectomy on Dec. 17th, '12. They took everything out so what is this ..and how do I get rid of it? I've lost 10 pounds, look good and drove to the market today. Heali...
mefh | Last answer
I have uterine fibromas. A month ago I was treated for severe inflamation. My results today again show severe inflamation and metaplasia. The recomendation was to repeat the papanicolaou with colposcopia. Had one half my right overy re...
oldie | Last answer
I had my total hysterectomy on October 22. I was discharged on October 25. I had pain going even for urinating. After 5-6 days I had a fiver 99.1- 99.3 and cold sweats, which I thought was normal. I was taken to the hospital on October 3...
twinirma | Last answer
Hello My name is Brandy I just turned 35yrs and have had some kids but I have now been divorced since 2003 and that is when I had a partial done. So now I have been in love with my partrner for some time and we badly want to have a chi...
Bran1116 | Last answer
I'm 44 yrs old and had a complete robotic hysterectomy 11 months ago. I was having pretty severe pain in my very lower right abdomen. Dr's did an ultrasound which determined I had cysts on my ovary (the only ovary that was left due to m...
hochy1 | Last answer
i had a hysterectomy on dec 13,2011. i have been having trouble with my bladder and bowels ever since. i get constipated alot and nothing seems to help. some things help for a few days but then stops working. also it hurts when i have s...
kayla30 | Last answer
Hello, I am 43 years old and premenopausal. It was discovered 6 months ago that I have a 5cm cyst on my left ovary. At first my Gyn just wanted to watch it, so I did ultrasounds every 4 weeks times 3. The first one showed that it got ...
Cometsea | Last answer
I had major problems after surgery and they continue till this day. What can be done to fix this? Uterus removed 2007 Overies removed 2010 After overies where removed I noticed I had been sown up lopsided. Then a week after I had bee...
crissy6 | Last answer
My wife had a hysterectomy 4 years ago and has been slowly changing. She has no sexual desires at all and in the last year has lost the way she used to feel for me. We have gone through marriage counseling for eight months and now says s...
bzazz62 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank