Aa
A
A
Close
Hysterectomy Forum
This forum is a place to post your questions about HYSTERECTOMY including causes, complications, treatment, surgery, advanced treatments and tests.
1 - 20 (of 125) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
8 years ago I had a complete hysterectomy. I was on premarin for about 2 weeks and I quit taking it because it made me feel sick. Never...
4 answers |
1931832 tn?1398884049
I had undergone Total Abdominal Hysterectomy last April 2012. And then after a month, I felt back pain. I thought it was the after effect...
2 answers |
I am about to turn 23, I was diagnosed with endometriosis a few months ago. I had a lap about 2 months ago where I had to have endometrio...
1 answer |
(Part 1 of 3) 6 yrs. ago I had a TLH/Laparoscopically Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy with Bilateral Salpingo-oophorectomy. I was 45 ye...
1 answer |
uterus was removed before 7 years but both the ovaries were left. now suffering with right hydrosalpinx with ovarian cyst of size 9.3*4....
1 answer |
I am 30 years old just had a total hysyerectomy two months ago my doctor put me on horomone patch at first seemed to help but i have been...
2 answers |
For the past month I have been having achy and sometimes burning pain in my lower right abdomen into my leg and groin. So far doctors hav...
1 answer |
Hi all I'm 30 years old and recently found out I have high risk HPV.. I don't have any children yet. Now that I found out I have HPV I'm ...
1 answer |
I had a complete hysterectomy on 9/20/12, about 6 weeks or so after, I was holding alot of water weight, for about 7 days, when i lost th...
1 answer |
4796489 tn?1359304056
I had my hysterectomy done Oct.7.2012. Since having it done I have NO sex drive. Its once in a great while that my SO an I have sex if th...
1 answer |
I'm scheduled to have a hysterectomy on the 18th. That was scheduled over a month ago. In the mean time, my gallbladder started acting up...
1 answer |
I have a big baseball in the middle of my stomach after a total hysterectomy on Dec. 17th, '12. They took everything out so what is this...
1 answer |
I have uterine fibromas. A month ago I was treated for severe inflamation. My results today again show severe inflamation and metaplasia....
1 answer |
I had my total hysterectomy on October 22. I was discharged on October 25. I had pain going even for urinating. After 5-6 days I had a fi...
1 answer |
Hello My name is Brandy I just turned 35yrs and have had some kids but I have now been divorced since 2003 and that is when I had a parti...
1 answer |
I'm 44 yrs old and had a complete robotic hysterectomy 11 months ago. I was having pretty severe pain in my very lower right abdomen. Dr...
1 answer |
i had a hysterectomy on dec 13,2011. i have been having trouble with my bladder and bowels ever since. i get constipated alot and nothing...
3 answers |
Hello, I am 43 years old and premenopausal. It was discovered 6 months ago that I have a 5cm cyst on my left ovary. At first my Gyn jus...
2 answers |
I had major problems after surgery and they continue till this day. What can be done to fix this? Uterus removed 2007 Overies removed ...
1 answer |
My wife had a hysterectomy 4 years ago and has been slowly changing. She has no sexual desires at all and in the last year has lost the w...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now