Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hysterectomy Forum

This forum is a place to post your questions about HYSTERECTOMY including causes, complications, treatment, surgery, advanced treatments and tests.
8 years ago I had a complete hysterectomy. I was on premarin for about 2 weeks and I quit taking it because it made me feel sick. Never...
I had undergone Total Abdominal Hysterectomy last April 2012. And then after a month, I felt back pain. I thought it was the after effect...
I am 30 years old just had a total hysyerectomy two months ago my doctor put me on horomone patch at first seemed to help but i have been...
i had a hysterectomy on dec 13,2011. i have been having trouble with my bladder and bowels ever since. i get constipated alot and nothing...
Hello, I am 43 years old and premenopausal. It was discovered 6 months ago that I have a 5cm cyst on my left ovary. At first my Gyn jus...
My doctor tried to do a hysteroscopy and D&C on me (in hospital, general anesthesia) and said cervix is completely scarred shut. 3 weeks...
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.