Aa
A
A
Close
Hysterectomy Forum
This forum is a place to post your questions about HYSTERECTOMY including causes, complications, treatment, surgery, advanced treatments and tests.
21 - 40 (of 125) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had a vag hyst in 83 & bilat oophorectomy in 88. I haven't had night sweats or hot fashes in severay yrs, but all of a sudden they're ...
1 answer |
Hello, I'm homozygous for factor 5 Leiden, but I also have PCOS. I have never been pregnant, and have no intentions of it (going to adopt...
1 answer |
i had a hysterectomy 7 years ago and they left one ovary. Lately i have been displaying menopausal symptoms. Is this possible?
1 answer |
Hello Ladies, I had a total keyhole/vaginal hysterectomy 10 days ago. I am recovering really well and have absolutely no symptoms of meno...
1 answer |
My doctor tried to do a hysteroscopy and D&C on me (in hospital, general anesthesia) and said cervix is completely scarred shut. 3 weeks...
3 answers |
hi- my obgyn recommended I get a hysterectomy due to fibroids externally and growth inside uterus wall that causes pain/excessive bleedin...
1 answer |
2080300 tn?1349059153
I'm 44. Ten months ago I had a full abdominal hysterectomy. I also have Graves. My Endochronologist told me that because it returned afte...
2 answers |
I had a robotic hysterectom 4 months ago. They also took out my cervic. I can feel hard threadlike stitches inside of me. I was told tha...
2 answers |
I had a laporscopic hysterectomy 1 week ago. Stayed one night at the hospital. I was doing fairly good with the pain. It was more of a th...
1 answer |
Hi. I am 30 yrs old with 3 kids. I have had several problems and I am considering having a hysterectomy. I have had to have cancer cells ...
1 answer |
I'm so nervous out the unknown. I'm scared to be put under, the surgeon is doing a hysterectomy due to endo cysts on both ovaries, endom...
1 answer |
January 2011, I had a total hysterectomy. I still have my ovaries. I still have cramps & back pain as if I'm having my cycle. The pains w...
1 answer |
My husband and I are pregnant with our second child due in mid november. We both agreed we did not want anymore children after our second...
1 answer |
Hi, I am a soon to be 53 year old who just had my uterous and right overy removed. I had the surgery 11 days ago. I was wondering if feel...
1 answer |
I had a hysterectomy in jan and is still having abdominal pain.i remember that when i left the hospital to come home that she didn't give...
1 answer |
My husband and I are pregnant with our second child due in mid november. We both agreed we did not want anymore children after our second...
1 answer |
I had a hysterectomy 2 months ago due to a severe case of endometriosis. I had a lot of back pain & I thought after I had a hysterectomy ...
2 answers |
HRT
I had a complete hysterectomy when I was 32 years old; I am now 54. In 1994 I started taking bioidentical HRT (estrogen and testosterone...
1 answer |
Hello, I am a 28 year old who had severe endometriosis. After seven laparoscopies from the age of 19 and burning out endometriosis everyt...
1 answer |
I was told that after having a hysterectomy my back pain would disappear....but it stlill hasn't. I had a severe case of endometriosis & ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now