Aa
A
A
Close

Hysterectomy Forum

This forum is a place to post your questions about HYSTERECTOMY including causes, complications, treatment, surgery, advanced treatments and tests.

41 - 60 (of 125) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
2134968 tn?1336924653
For the last 20 years, every 12 months I have to have a DNC or I swell in my feet, ankles, legs and stomach. I swell so bad that my legs split open. Then I have my DNC and I'm great. Until 12 months has gone by and it starts all over aga...
  Posted
2091079 tn?1332820499
I am 6 wks post surgery, I was sent home after 2 day sin the hospital. I develop severe pain at home the 5th day I wen to the er they found an infection, abcess in my abdomen, My GYN told me this sometimes happens and it might take 3 mon...
  Posted
i had a hysterectomy 2 weeks ago. i am still experiencinga lot of pain like the worst menstural cramps ever and it hurts really bad to use pressure to have a bowel movement. Is this normal??
  Posted
Did they use slings or mess during abdominal hysterectomy of May 2005?
  Posted
Hello, I'm a 38yo who has had a TAHSBO with horizontal incision, my questions are - If a the cardinal ligament has been used to anchor the vagina, is it a permanent suture or will adhesion occur and the suture dissolve? Would pain ...
  Posted
I'm a 37 yr old female with Two kids 8 & 9. I had a partial hysterectomy in 2006 due to fibroid tumors. I still have my Fallopian tubes, cervix and ovaries. Well I haven't had any problems until now.... I have been sick( nauseous) to my...
  Posted
I had a hysterectomy 2-3 years ago, and 1 ovary was removed. But i have a cyst on the other ovary. Lately i notice small light bleeding after i urinate, is this normal to have some light bleeding?
  Posted
I've had a partial hysterectomy 5 months ago and then later removal of my right ovary because of cyst one week ago now I'm experiencing pain on my left side what is going on could I have a cyst on that ovary already? I'm only 24 and hav...
  Posted
2065110 tn?1331062680
Hi, i am hoping to get some answers. I had an abdominal supracervical hysterectomy 3 weeks ago, due to abnormal bleeding and pain. Tests confirmed i have/had endometriosis. Ever since then i have intense bladder pressure. To the point it...
  Posted
I had my uterus removed at the beginning of January due to endometriosis. I had been getting complex cysts on my left ovary, had 1 removed 10 months prior to hysterectomy. I was having painful and heavy periods and getting periods ofte...
  Posted
I am a 43 yr old bipoIar female. I'm on 3 meds to control this condition. I had a partial hysterectomy in August 2011. Since 2then I have had the following physical manifostations: since then i have had abdominal cramps, brownish vag...
  Posted
My ca-125 came back normal but they took a biopsy of the lining of my uterus to decide how I get a Hysterectomy. What if there is precancerous cells...does that mean the ca-125 was wrong? I'm nervous about it. didn't think I was but I am.
  Posted
She started bleeding vaginally. The hospital doctor is saying that they will do a D & C and if that doesn't work they will do a hysterectomy. I just don't understand why. Please help.
  Posted
I had a hysterectomy almost a year ago. The tumor was growing on my uterus, so both the tumor and uterus had to be removed, is there ANY chance of me becoming pregnant ever again?
  Posted
Long story...let's see if I can get it straight and not confuse anyone : ) I'm 30yrs old, mother, married... 2010 had 10cm cyst on left ovary, had surgery and both cyst and ovary removed. 2011 had another cyst on right ovary 7cm,...
  Posted
Can you get pregnant after a partial
  Posted
im going under surgery on wednsday.they found a massive ovarian cyst [fluid] on my right ovary[not cancerous] and am very worried of possible both ovaries being removed and a possible hysterectomy.. the cysts is as big as a basketball an...
  Posted
I am a 43 yr old bipoIar female. I'm on 3 meds to control this condition. I had a partial hysterectomy in August 2011. Since 2then I have had the following physical manifostations:
  Posted
In 2006 my doctor had me go for an ultra sound due to an enlarged uterus. Then every year he mentions it again during my pap and I'd remind him that we've been though this before. In November of 2011 he said it again and wanted me to ...
  Posted
I'm 50 years old and had a full hysterectomy done in 2003. But most of the time i'm still having the same pain in between my legs as before I had surgery. Sometimes I feel like I have to walk real slow like if I have a something there l...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now