Aa
A
A
Close

Hysterectomy Forum

This forum is a place to post your questions about HYSTERECTOMY including causes, complications, treatment, surgery, advanced treatments and tests.

61 - 80 (of 125) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 36 YO. I am 2 years post hysterectomy. Since having my hysterectomy I have recurrent yeast infections (which has been verified via gyno) Before my hysterectomy I had 2 yeast infections my whole life. From what I've read it seems to...
  Posted
I had a hysterectomy 10 years ago due to endometriosis. I now have a large cyst in my left ovary and endometriosis has come back. The consultant says I need to have my ovaries removed through an incision. How long will I be in hospital ...
  Posted
I am 41 and had a SILS hysterectomy (still have ovaries). I have gained 10 lbs. since being put on hormones to stop bleeding up untill my surgery. However, 6 months after the surgery I still can't seem to loose the weight. I weight tr...
  Posted
I am 46yrs. I had sub-total hysterectomy done in November 2007. I am single and not sexual active. In April, i bled for 3days and my GP referred me for a 2week cancer investigation. During the investigation i saw a gynaecologist and subs...
  Posted
Hi, I had a vaginal hysterectomy removing my uterus, cervix and one ovary.. still have one left. one year ago. I ended up hemorrhaging a week after the hysterectomy.. I actually have stage 2 Cystocele & Rectocele. But we are going to ho...
  Posted
I had a hysterectomy on Aug. 2 of this year and at first I felt great. Physically I feel fine, but emotionally I am concerned about myself. I have been feeling very lethargic and short tempered, just basically not enthused about anything...
  Posted
I was Dx'd with MDA (minimal deviation adenocarcinoma) and scheduled for a radical hysterectomy in 2 weeks. A PET scan 2 days ago showed tumor has not spread. Do I still need a radical and are there any other alternatives I should dis...
  Posted
i have upcoming lavh surgery but i have other health issues that concern me before i have this surgery. i have periodonitits and heart murmur. my doc has ran lots of blood work and still waiting for the stress test. and so far the lab re...
  Posted
Hi, I recently had a laparoscopic appendectomy. It was noted that there were mulitple adhesions- which were lysed and bound down. The adhesions in relation to teh pelvis and uterus were densely adherent to teh lower abdominal wound ( I h...
  Posted
I have been having alot of pain from constipation since had surgery last week.. I have tried Enema and now Magnisuium Citrate. been trying using benefiber and taking stool softners could my intestines be kinked when do I call the dr. I d...
  Posted
I am 37 mother of 3 had a full hysterectomy in 2008 not by choice...So my question is IS THERE ANYTHING EVEN IN TESTING THAT I CAN GET A NEW UTERUS AND GET PREGNANT AGAIN? I KNOW A BOY WAS 12 WENT FOR HORMONE SURGERY BECAM A FEMALE AND G...
  Posted
hi , i went to see gyno to day and now waiting for date for op. i have a 10 cm cyst which has got bigger they say on my left ovary... but they want to do a....... total hysterectomy with bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy..... i am su...
  Posted
Is it normal to have light bleeding, discharge and lower abdominal and lower back pain after 3 weeks of a partial laparacospy hysterectomy?
  Posted
1817417 tn?1316982241
after having an abdominal hysterectomy 3 and a half yrs ago, i,ve never been the same, i,m still getting pain in my abdomen i think it has something to do with the lower muscles it feels very loose like jelly inside , i have a very heavy...
  Posted
FINDINGS: The uterus is vertically oriented and measures 9.7 x 5.1 x 7.7 cm. An intramural uterine fibroid measuring 4.0 x 4.0 x 3.6 cm is identified at the uterine fundus, similar to comparisons, and may abut the endometrium. A second...
  Posted
I am a 31 yrs old and have had a very complicated reproductive history. I have a birth defect of the uterus known as septate, or diphelyus. Misspelled Im sure. I also had a laparotomy at age 19 due to endometriosis and a ruptured ovarian...
  Posted
I am postmenopausal and have experienced abnormal bleeding. A sonogram showed that I have endometrial hyperplasia for which I just got a biopsy (no results yet), fibroids, and cysts on one of the ovaries. I understand that if the results...
  Posted
1773544 tn?1314220042
I am a 49 year old that had a hysterectomy back in 2001. Every since then I have no sex drive, I have chin hairs growing that i have to pluck once a week, my hair has been thinning and my butt has gotten smaller. I notice i started loosi...
  Posted
can i still have a baby after having my tubes tied and a partial hysterectomy i no i can not have the baby myself but there is surrogate
  Posted
I am 50 years old. Back in 1995, I had my tubes cut. We did not want any kids. Know I have body parts proturding out of me. I have been to a doctor and she ran some test. I go back to the doctors this friday to find out what is happening...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now