Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Hysterectomy Forum

This forum is a place to post your questions about HYSTERECTOMY including causes, complications, treatment, surgery, advanced treatments and tests.

81 - 100 (of 125) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 41 years old and still in menstrual age. What physical problems i may have after removal of uterus and ovaries because of fibroid and 18cm large cyst.I heard to complain such ladies who removed those, having many types of problems t...
  Posted
Dear Dr., I am 49 years old with worsening left lower abdominal pain over the past few months and increasingly irregular periods and general uterine cramping. Transvaginal ultrasound revealed a 5.3 cm left ovarian cyst, a 6 cm peduncu...
  Posted
I had a hysterectomy (partial) in 1998 when I was 25, where I was numb for about four years. Gradually I noticed that I wouIld leak when I sneezed, laughed hard, run etc... I have been seen by a urologist for dynamics and decided that ph...
  Posted
I'm 37 and done having children. I suddenly began bleeding heavily. This went on for 6-8 months, bleeding for 2-3 weeks straight, leading up to going through tampons every 15 minutes. Sex and going to the bathroom was painful, finally...
  Posted
I had a partial hysterectomy just under 3 weeks ago, and i was just wondering how much walking is too much? I am only going for short walks at the moment, but feel i would be able to go for longer walks, but am afraid i might push mysel...
  Posted
1740983 tn?1312876966
Ok my doctor is saying that I will need to have a hysterectomy because I have a fyfriod inside my uterus and one on the lining of my uterus. I seem to be having some leakage coming down and spotting. This seems to happen when I have sex ...
  Posted
hi again, I had a partial hysterectomy 6 weeks ago today and up to last week my recovery was very good. but last friday i had a small bleed after lifting something. it is now tuesday and unless i'm lying down doing nothing i get a sma...
  Posted
Hi. I am posting this for my Mom. She is still learning how to use a discussion board so I'm helping. Mom is 64, uterine cancer was unexpectedly found after vaginal hysterectomy. Because of that, lymph nodes were not sampled. Cancer was ...
  Posted
I am 22 and waiting for a hysterectomy cause of my endometriosis problem. I will be out for 6 weeks of work. I am scared of it this will be my first surgery....how's recovering everyone says I will be in pain for awhile but I have t...
  Posted
I had a total abdominal hysterectomy with bilateral salpingo oopherectomy in 6/06. In 11/06, I had an enterocele/rectocele repair. I always feel stool pressing on my internal anal sphincter muscle, and my G.I. Doc examined me & said I...
  Posted
I had a hysterectomy 6 years ago. My uterus was removed. I still have one ovary. The other day, I began to bleed during sex. The amount of blood soiled my sheets. My husband and I were both stained with blood. I am not experience a...
  Posted
1723779 tn?1309881473
i am 27 and had a full hysterectomy four months ago. I didnt have any complications, but just recently i have had sharp pain that come and go every 3-5 minutes and it feels like its rite in my cervix. Is this something i should be worri...
  Posted
I had a partial hysterectomy done in January of this year where I still have both ovaries. June 18th was the first day I did a full body workout of cardio. On June 19th when I went to urinate at the end I felt a tight pain as if somethin...
  Posted
I'm a 49 year old African American. In December 2003 I had an open roux-en-Y gastric bypass followed by an abdominoplasty in 2005. All my menstruating years my periods have been heavy and painful. But for the past year my periods have ...
  Posted
I had a total hysterectomy with bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy using the Da Vinci Monday of this week. I have been doing really well (emotionally and physically) since the procedure and started taking Estrogen Tuesday upon returning hom...
  Posted
Do adhesions from a Hysterectomy get worse or cause future complications if not surgically corrected or is it just to help the pain? Should this be performed by a surgeon or the GYN doctor who performed the Hysterectomy? Thank you!
  Posted
I am 55 years old now, and had a total hysterectomy at age 38. I had both ovaries removed and have been on the 5 mg. Climara patch ever since. Will I have to be on it forever? I just always assumed I would.
  Posted
1670196 tn?1306844845
I had an abdominal Hysterectomy on 4/26. I was in the hospital 3 days. I was discharged with a fever but told to keep an eye on it. On 5/5 the pain was so bad and the fever had went up to 101.6 the night before. I was sent for blood ...
  Posted
My husband and I want another baby.I had a partial hysterectomy is there a way that I can get pregant? Thanks soooo much..
  Posted
Heres my story, Since November of 2010 I have had two bouts of spotting after going 18th months without a period. I have had hotflashes, dryness, everything that goes with menopause. I am 49 and My Dr. says I am young but I am post meno...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now