Aa
A
A
Close
Hysterectomy Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.
41 - 60 (of 2797) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
It was just a yr in February since I had a complete hysterectomy. It was done like a c-section because of all the cysts I had. Some as bi...
Had endo now nearly 20yrs after sevral removal laps dr has giving me the date for my hysterectomy as you ladies can imagine all sort goin...
3 answers |
Hi everyone. Im 41 I saw my gynecologist on 2/18 for ongoing light brown spotting that I've had for 3 to 4 weeks. Prior to that I've s...
1 answer |
hi , i had my partial abdominal hysterectomy March 2/09 and have been searching for info about swollen belly while my recovery is going...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I had a total hysterectomy with bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy in October 2015 because of endometrial cancer every few weeks since my o...
I am the father of a 19 year old daughter and need help. She went in for a regular check up and the doctor felt a lump in her abdomen. Th...
1 answer |
Has anyone had or heard of anyone that has had a partial hysterectomy (cervix, uterus and tubes removed-ovaries left) instead of a tubal?...
4 answers |
I had a unilateral oopherectomy two days ago with both tunes removed and an appendectomy all done laproscoptic. is is normal to start ble...
1 answer |
I just received my insurance papers and it states that I had a "bowel pouch repair" during my abdominal hysterectomy. My gynecologist did...
3 answers |
I had my left ovary removed almost 1 year ago. I experience a lot of mood swings especially emotional distress, anger etc and hot flashes...
6 answers | 1 comment |
does anyone know how to relieve hip pain after a hysterectomy?
2 answers |
Hi - I will have a total hysterectomy anterior/posterior; rectocele and cystocele in less than ten days. What does all this mean, how lon...
5 answers |
kag
I am 49 and started having irregular periods off and on. 14 months ago I had a D&C with hysteroscopy and three benign polyps were remove...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Dear Community, My Wife and i have been married for 10 Years, we have 3 Boys 3,5&7. My Wife had a Hysterectomy in Nov 2014 she had pre...
4 answers |
Is it hope for me who is 44 years old , I had a hysterectomy , I have no uterus, but have both ovaries,. And my husband 52 years old . T...
1 answer |
Hello I m 25 years old. I have been having difficulty with my harmonal levels. My FSH was 35 tested in normal days in November 2015 T...
I am getting myself prepared for the surgery and am wanting to know the cons and pros. Will I still have orgasims? Will my bladder fall? ...
14 answers |
Hope someone can help me with this question please. I have been advised by my consultant to have a hystorectomy because I have had abnorm...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I had a partial hysterectomy in 2012 And lately I have been pregnancy symptoms. I have 2 kids so I kno wht it feels like to be pregnant...
1 answer |
I had a partial left one tube and ovaries in which happened 4 years ago all of a sudden I feel pregnant I have always had a Flat stomach ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources