Aa
A
A
Close
Hysterectomy Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.
41 - 60 (of 2781) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had a repair for a rectocele and an entrocele and at the same time a hysterectomy. The hyst was done vaginally, the repairs were done l...
2 answers |
I had a hysterectomy 5 years ago and when I have sex i I get dry real quick and it's very painful. I talked to my doctor and he said it n...
2 answers |
I had a partial hysterectomy in 2012 And lately I have been pregnancy symptoms. I have 2 kids so I kno wht it feels like to be pregnant...
Has anyone experienced this? I had a total adominal hysterectomy 8 weeks ago. Recovery went generally well, but about 4th week I began ...
5 answers |
I had a hysterectomy July 2013 and I still have a lot of cramps, this worries me , am I not exempt from ovarian cancer, I had a complet...
1 answer |
I have been diagnosed with level 2 proplapse. I am scheduled to have a hysterectomy and bladder repair surgery. My GYN preferres to do t...
15 answers | 1 comment |
Hot flashes and NO sex drive at all.
1 answer |
It's been 3 years since I had part of my lung removed. The next day after my surgery my belly was swollen, I thought it was from the surg...
I had my partial hysterectomy on November 18th, and bladder tack. I had to have a catheter until December 7th. I didn't have my first bow...
1 answer |
463897 tn?1448485050
If you or somebody you knows, would like to be a Co-Community Leader on the Hysterectomy Community, working alongside Remar, please send ...
I had a total abdominal hysterectomy 3 years ago. Now I have an awful fish smell my surgeon found that I had some "hair" which I think w...
Hello, I had a sonnogram last month for fibroids. The results are as follows: Findings: Multiple transverse and longitudinal sonographi...
1 answer |
My wife had a hysterectomy in september. She retained her ovaries, but since has chronic pains like those she suffered on her period. ...
2 answers |
I had a total hysterectomy in 2001 due to endo.I had hot flashes and other menapause symptoms for about a year.I did not take any HRT and...
23 answers |
I had a radical hysterectomy in 1986, at age 36, they took everything, endometriosis had even punctured a hole in the wall of my intesti...
1 answer |
I had a total hysterectomy with ovaries removed 21 years ago due to endometriosis. I was on HRT for over 10 years but stopped 7 or 8 yea...
1 answer |
Few years back I had a Dr. suggest testing for Cushings Syndrome but since I did not have insurance at the time and honestly the Dr. was ...
1 answer |
I been nauseous for 5 weeks almost, I've had a hysterectomy I have my ovaries still. I feel fatigue all the time, and I've felt flutterin...
5 answers | 1 comment |
my doctor found an 18mm n thickening on my overies do i need to worry im 52 no perios in two years
2 answers |
my doctor found an 18mm n thickening on my overies do i need to worry im 52 no perios in two years
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources
Top Women's Health Answerers
4851940 tn?1385441629
Blank
jemma116
United Kingdom