Aa
A
A
Close
Hysterectomy Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.
41 - 60 (of 2790) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had my left ovary removed almost 1 year ago. I experience a lot of mood swings especially emotional distress, anger etc and hot flashes...
6 answers | 1 comment |
does anyone know how to relieve hip pain after a hysterectomy?
2 answers |
Hi - I will have a total hysterectomy anterior/posterior; rectocele and cystocele in less than ten days. What does all this mean, how lon...
5 answers |
kag
I am 49 and started having irregular periods off and on. 14 months ago I had a D&C with hysteroscopy and three benign polyps were remove...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Dear Community, My Wife and i have been married for 10 Years, we have 3 Boys 3,5&7. My Wife had a Hysterectomy in Nov 2014 she had pre...
4 answers |
Is it hope for me who is 44 years old , I had a hysterectomy , I have no uterus, but have both ovaries,. And my husband 52 years old . T...
1 answer |
Hello I m 25 years old. I have been having difficulty with my harmonal levels. My FSH was 35 tested in normal days in November 2015 T...
I am getting myself prepared for the surgery and am wanting to know the cons and pros. Will I still have orgasims? Will my bladder fall? ...
14 answers |
Hope someone can help me with this question please. I have been advised by my consultant to have a hystorectomy because I have had abnorm...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I had a partial hysterectomy in 2012 And lately I have been pregnancy symptoms. I have 2 kids so I kno wht it feels like to be pregnant...
1 answer |
I had a partial left one tube and ovaries in which happened 4 years ago all of a sudden I feel pregnant I have always had a Flat stomach ...
1 answer |
I had lower back surgery 4 days ago. The swelling and back pain would seem normal. I am very swollen from under my breast bones to my l...
1 answer |
I have been suffering with abdominal bloating pelvic pain etc. went to the ER my CT scan and ultrasound shows I have between a 7 and 8 c...
1 answer |
I had a repair for a rectocele and an entrocele and at the same time a hysterectomy. The hyst was done vaginally, the repairs were done l...
2 answers |
I had a hysterectomy 5 years ago and when I have sex i I get dry real quick and it's very painful. I talked to my doctor and he said it n...
2 answers |
I had a partial hysterectomy in 2012 And lately I have been pregnancy symptoms. I have 2 kids so I kno wht it feels like to be pregnant...
Has anyone experienced this? I had a total adominal hysterectomy 8 weeks ago. Recovery went generally well, but about 4th week I began ...
5 answers |
I had a hysterectomy July 2013 and I still have a lot of cramps, this worries me , am I not exempt from ovarian cancer, I had a complet...
1 answer |
I have been diagnosed with level 2 proplapse. I am scheduled to have a hysterectomy and bladder repair surgery. My GYN preferres to do t...
15 answers | 1 comment |
Hot flashes and NO sex drive at all.
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources