Hysterectomy Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

Important Announcement:
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
SfaxonApr 13
BrandywinneMar 26, 2012
LoloChatMar 19, 2012
NiktentahAug 26, 2011
anamolyDec 27, 2009
By mirade Blank
I would like to hear from any lady who has suffered similar cathostrophic problems following abdominal hysterectomy....
By Mkwegener
I am 65 years old and had a total hysterectomy in 2007 because I had endomentrial cancer. I have no uterus and no ova...
By sprinklegurl
I'm on Trinessa and I'm on my first week on birth control. I just realized that I have been taking the dark blue pill...
By Dogslife49
My wife of fifteen year recently had a partial hyst. Prior to this surgery we enjoyed a very loving, normal, active...
By Dogslife49
My wife had a partial hysterectomy about five months ago. We were very happy and enjoyed a healthy lifestyle and ex...
AFHusbandMar 23
remarBlankMar 22
AFHusbandMar 18
CRSeasideMar 17
By AFHusband Blank
My wife had a full hysterectomy 4 months ago. During the 6 week recovery period she had her ups and downs. I was th...
By ensha
I had a total ab hysterectomy with left salpingo-oophorectomy in 1979. When I had a gyn appointment, they could not ...
By cyn111464 Blank
I had a complete hysterectomy at the age of 40. I was on Enjuvia for about 8 years, and decided to take myself off o...
CRSeasideMar 16
By calcrnflakegirl Blank
I had a complete hysterectomy including the cervix, and I'm experiencing all the same horrible side effects I've read...
chtpsMar 16
rriley35Oct 17, 2011
remarBlankOct 17, 2011
By rriley35 Blank
I had a total hysterectomy this year. In February, they removed all but one ovary, hoping to save it. In June, I had ...
By Clarecloggs Blank
Hi all im 33 and i had a laproscopic hysterecomy 4 weeks ago although the pain on my sides have gone now i have got p...
By Clarecloggs Blank
Hi all im 33 and i had a laproscopic hysterecomy 4 weeks ago although the pain on my sides have gone now i have got p...
By Me_too2014 Blank
Hello, I am 37 yrs. old and have been married for almost 21 yrs. It has been 1 yr and 4 months after my Partial H...
By Lillyanna71 Blank
Hello,I am new to this...I am 42 years old I developed cancer during my pregnancy ( third stage) they had to take my ...
jh2001Feb 26
By jh2001 Blank
My wife is 30 and having a Hysterectomy this week. I have been supportive for her. But she doesn't want me at her s...
By kkaltsas Blank
I am 49 years old (50 in October). I had a polyp removed from my uterus by D & C recently and was told I have Atypic...
7649183_tn?1393017836
By linnyholden Blank
Hi, I had a hysterectomy years ago and have been taking the estradiol pill for years. I started recently using the p...
Chima7Feb 23
By Candi1969 Blank
Hey everyone! I feel as though I'm losing my mind before I even have this surgery because I'm unsure if I'm doing the...
By theresape Blank
Had a complete hysterectomy with both ovaries removed and was put on on Vivelle Dot .5 mg patch for a month nowand s...
By Mich1111 Blank
Okay, I am one year and six months post surgical menopausal. Since then I've develop eczema, allergies, skin sensitiv...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank