Aa
A
A
Close
Hysterectomy Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.
101 - 120 (of 2805) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i had my operation for total hysterectomy 15 days ago and so far all seems to be progressing well except i'm experancing severe groin pai...
5 answers |
Hi had total hysterectomy removal of both ovaries at age 39. I am now 59 I've been on hormone replacement therapy every since. I was on p...
2 answers |
cyk
I'm 47 years old and had a total hysterectomy (ovaries, uterus, & cervix) along with a bladder sling 6 months ago. I had an enlarged ute...
13 answers |
i had undergone complete hysterectomy in 2004, My uterus and both ovaries were removed due to endometriosis. i am om tab premarine 6.2...
2 answers |
I would like to hear from any lady who has suffered similar cathostrophic problems following abdominal hysterectomy. My story can be fou...
10 answers |
Hello, I am now 44 and I had my uterus removed in 2010 for Fibroid tumors and soft ball size cyst on my left ovary, 2011 another large c...
2 answers |
My wife had total abdominal hysterectomy (both overies and uterous removed). After how many day of the surgery morning ,evening walk and ...
2 answers |
My wife at the age of 44 had a full surgical Hysterectomy and she has never been the same she takes HRT every night by placing a tablet i...
1 answer |
My wife had abdominal hysterectomy ,three months back on 22nd june 15. now there is a big tumer appearing at the surgery point .what co...
1 answer |
Hi I am in need of help! My mother is 46 and spotting blood out her woman's area and I don't know why. she hasn't had her period ever sin...
3 answers |
Hi...I had an endometrial ablation and tubal ligation exactly 2 years ago. I was "ok" for about 6 months after the procedure but then I ...
10 answers |
I am a 58 years old postmenapausal woman. I had 2 c sections and then a laparoscopic partial hysterectomy at 42. I have always been slim ...
1 answer |
Hello everyone I am 32 years old and I had a partial hysterectomy at the age of 28. In my senior year of college I began to have blottin...
1 answer |
I am 5 weeks post-op from my hysterectomy, everything was removed with the exception of the ovaries. I have had horrible insomnia since ...
1 answer |
What would make me bleed after hysterectomy 9 years later I have my left ovarie only its only when having sex?
2 answers |
I have a robotic assisted laparoscopic partial hysterectomy (left the ovaries) on July 15th. It is not constant, but some days I have a p...
1 answer |
14768495 tn?1436392809
I am 34yrs old and I have a history of breast and ovarian cancer among others on my mothers side( Both of my mothers parents had breast c...
3 answers |
I had a lot of dermoid cysts on my right ovary last year that caused me to undergo unilateral oopherectomy. It's been almost a year and I...
1 answer |
Hello- I had a "partial" hysterectomy in November of 2015 (cervix, uterus, fallopian tubes were removed-kept ovaries) and it seems lik...
4 answers |
1710955 tn?1309450073
I'm wondering how many of you have had gall bladder problems/surgery after having your hysterectomy. I had my LAVH 3 weeks ago. 2 da...
8 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources