Aa
A
A
Close

Hysterectomy Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

121 - 140 (of 2764) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 42 and have been suffering daily with pain from endometriosis for years. I have no energy and no sex drive. I'm seriously thinking about getting a hysterectomy. I came hear and have been reading horror story after horror story. I'm w...
bahamamama13165 | Last answer
11840874_tn?1421508348
I am 55, my boyfriend is 39, I had a complete hysterectomy 14 years ago. We want to have a baby. Is Ectopic the best way to go?
eve12191959 | Last answer
I've had my female organs removed one at a time with a LSH in 2006, left oopheractomy in 2007 and right oopheractomy just two months ago in 2014. I awoke from my last surgery with a patch on and have used it as directed since. I use to g...
tmwalk | Last answer
I had a hysterectomy 2 years. ago at the age of 21. I have the Depo Provera hormone shot a week ago. My whole body has been hurting.and I asked to not get it again.has this happened to anyone else.I have never had pain this bad. my endi ...
millerwife09 | Last answer
I had total hysterectomy 16 years ago I am now 56. I take monthly infusions of IVIG for low IGG immunoglobulin and very low IGA. I have heart disease, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, arthritis, irritable bowel back issues, migrain...
lak | Last answer
Hello, I hope someone can help me. I have a prolapsed uterus that was recently found to have lots of fibroids in it. During yearly Pap smear and exam my dr said my uterus was quite large. After having ultrasound that he ordered, that's...
Muadeb | Last answer
11739952_tn?1420760014
Had a partial hysterectomy 18yrs ago 56 yrs old had a rectocyce and endocyle operations 6mths ago started spotting in the last month. Mother died of breast cancer 6 yrs ago dad had bladder cancer died 6yrs ago. Is it possible that I ca...
deb59jay | Last answer
I had my right ovary removed a couple of years ago due to severely painful chronic ovarian cysts. The surgery seemed to go fine, according to my Doctor at the time, but after I recovered from the surgery I was still in a lot of pain. Th...
JLJVA | Last answer
I had a complete hysterectomy about a year ago. I have had HRT but I'm wondering what other options I have because they don't seem to be working. Is it best to stay with the same meds or switch to something different.
shookup14 | Last answer
Is it possible to have normal sex life 2 years post oopherectomy
Isunjaba | Last answer
How is sex 2years after oopherectomy?
Isunjaba | Last answer
I had a complete hysterectomy about a year ago. I have had
shookup14 | Posted
I had a Hysterectomy 6 years ago and developed a ulcer quite deep in the vagina. I had it cauterized once already and it was a very painful procedure. please tell what the best treatment is to get rid of this pain.... It has been infecte...
frustratedmom14 | Last answer
had hysterectomy 8 years ago was a complete hysterectomy now i am experecing vaginal bleeding what is going on with me should i see gyn doctor are is this not a problem
redbud1 | Last answer
I'm a 52 year old woman, haven't had a period in 2 yrs now. Had an unsuccessful ablation done 3 yrs ago. (It worked for a month)Stopped menus with double dosage of Progestin because of profuse incessant bleeding for months. After US thic...
kindize | Last answer
Ever since my hysterectomy I have never felt the same. Most days I have leg and muscle pain ever since and hair loss and just don't feel good overall for the past two years. Does anybody out there feel the same or know why I have this ...
roxxy1234 | Last answer
over ten years ago I was given a partial sub total hysterectomy I have now found out that all that was taken away was a skimmed piece of the top of my womb a ovary and a fallopian tube. For a number of years this presented no real issues...
chrissielily | Posted
Hello, thank you in advance for any help to my questions. I am a new member on this site and I have read through a lot of the postings and have found a lot of great information. I am 43 and had a full hysterectomy 6 weeks ago due t...
nyree1271 | Last answer
I recently had a total hysterectomy. I was about 4 years post menopausal and had mild hot flashes. After the hysterectomy my hot flashes are worse which doesn't make sense to me. I'm wondering about using progesterone cream. Anyone h...
Surude | Last answer
I am 31 I have one child, but in 2010 I had moderate dysplasia and had to have a biopsy of my cervix. I was put on depo. I had ask short of issues I would stop bleeding and having bad pain, the doctor thought it best and take me off of i...
lovinmuffin31 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources