Aa
A
A
Close
Hysterectomy Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.
121 - 140 (of 2805) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
14774527 tn?1436564359
I had a hysterectomy 10 years ago (at 24). I was able to keep my left ovary. Ive had no problems. But over the last several months ive g...
2 answers |
I am just a husband who saw his wife go from a thin, athletic girl to an overweight girl who was losing it because she ate like she used ...
1 answer |
I had a complete hysterectomy about 8 years ago. I took replacement therapy after the surgery for about 5 months, but then i stop taking...
8 answers |
Im 51 years old. Lately I have been experiencing anxiety, some insomnia, happy/sad mood swings. I feel like packing my bags and running a...
2 answers |
I am 44 yrs, and about a month ago I had to have an ultrasound due to excessive bleeding and pain. They called me the next day to tell me...
7 answers |
On June 22nd I had to have my uterus and cervix removed. The doctor did it vaginally. So I had to stay overnight in the hospital and the...
1 answer |
I have had heavy menstrual bleeding for almost a year now, and have scheduled to have a hysterectomy in Jan. The bleeding is getting wors...
4 answers |
what do you do for mood swings after a hysterectomy
4 answers |
I had a hysterectomy almost 7 years ago and this morning I woke up to a light bleeding. What can it be
2 answers |
I had a uterian biopsy that came back with some precancerous cells, then had d n c hysto that came back with the same precancerous cell p...
6 answers |
Hi- Just wondering if anyone out there had any complications post total hysterectomy? I had mine 3 months ago due to several cysts again...
8 answers |
I had a Hysterectomy on February 18, 2015 and I have started back excerising (approximately 2 months). I am on a vigourous diet. I exerc...
2 answers |
1046985 tn?1305120648
Well I'm now 18days post op for having both ovaries removed(one had 6cm cyst, twisted and necrotic, the other multicystic). It wasn't an ...
14 answers |
can anyone tell me if mesh was used to hold up bladder ,after comp;lete hysterectomy, 20 years ago... just wondering what they used back ...
2 answers |
Hello, My mother is diagnosed with Endometriosis a year back and she is on the treatment for the same. however while consulting with the...
1 answer |
I had a Burch bladder suspension, sacralpolpopexy, and A and P repair 1 1/2 weeks ago, my pubic area is very swollen. No redness, no disc...
1 answer |
I'm a 44-year-old healthy female. I've had seven children, ages 2 to 24, after my last one I asked for a partial hysterectomy, my doctor ...
2 answers |
I just got my biosy report - can you please explain this; Gross description: Two pieces of tan coloured tissue Microscopic descriptio...
1 answer |
after my hysterectomy 2 years ago i have hot flashes and night sweats it is severe i have tried everthing at the wal mart pharmacy over t...
5 answers |
I am 57 years old and had a robotic radical hysterectomy a week ago yesterday. I've only had a few pieces of toast and some broth since t...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources