If you describe your ailments as a nightmare- read this! User Group
About This Group:

This is for anyone who is suffering from any of these symptoms: knees that buckle so you fall, fainting, seizures, weakness so you cannot walk, vomiting, joint pain, UTIs, fallopian tube cysts in the uterine, blood clots, rashes, skin sensitivity, severe headaches, hair that falls out in clumps, brain fog, confusion, anxiety, medical tests that show no reasons for these symptoms, tingling in the extremities and or numbness, back pain and other debilitating symptoms. If you were healthy and have become debilitated in a short time with no real reason... These symptoms have been known to be caused by Rheumatoid Arthritis, which causes: Celiac's Disease, Vasculitis and perhaps other known diseases. The rheumatoid arthritis may have been caused by medicines, foods or vaccines- like Splenda ( or sucralose laced foods ) made by Johnson and Johnson, Gardasil a vaccine by Merck, Aspartame made by Monsanto or other unknown things ingested by the body that may have: chlorine Polysorbate 80 It may also have been caused by other triggers unknown presently. The REASON for this group is to analyze these symptoms: the diets of those who experience them the drugs they may be taking any previously injected vaccines.

Founded by glarstout on October 3, 2009
29 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Nick_singh_12 Blank
Hi there, I am 47 years old, I have always had issues with my left knee...I have played regular squash (wearing kn...
By Ronmustknow Blank
I have a friend that recently took a flu mist vaccination, and she now has been having flu like symptoms. So she went...
By lulumago Blank
are these normal symptoms of RA? i cant even brush my hair or teeth much less get dressed and do anything . my neck p...
By owchy Blank
I am 17 years old and for the past year and 5 months I have had pains in my my knees, I sometimes struggle to put any...
By Kath1960 Blank
I just came out of the hospital with a mild stroke on my right side. I exersiise and I eat very healthy. I do not...
By asnow4sure Blank
I have had chronic hip pain for years but after Xrays and MRI's showing nothing I gave up. Two weeks ago while at...
By papaene Blank
my dad has Arthritis and he cannot walk or eat with his hands of recent and he complaining that he cannot see very we...
Recent Activity
Blank
cochered joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 26
Blank
Nick_singh_12 joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 26
Blank
bingo40 commented on Struggling with ankle...
Jan 14
MedHelp Health Answers