Aa
A
A
Close

Immunization & Vaccine Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to immunizations and vaccines for children and adults, adverse effects, anthrax, cervical cancer, chicken pox, DPT, diphtheria, flu, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis, HPV, measles, meningococcal vaccine, MMR, mumps, passive immunizations, pertussis, pneumonia, polio, rotavirus, rubella, shingles, small pox, tetanus, travel immunizations, whooping cough, and yellow fever.

1 - 20 (of 642) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Got shot in uk in October 2015 still experiencing awful reactions. Hives rash, Haemophilus mucus infection, palpitations, blurred vision and disorientation, digestive problems, body weakness and shaking, unable to walk far before getting...
  Posted
i received my mmr october and november respectively last year and to my surprise y felt some changes in my body until i decided to have my PT and turned out positive..the worst thing is i felt qyickening and some contractions....i'm worr...
  Posted
1465913 tn?1318975052
got the flu shot this year as I do every year. That was over 3 weeks ago and my arm/shoulder still hurts. It was so bad that last week I went to the doc after reading threads online. He said we could spend a lot of money on tests (which ...
  Posted
I contracted Bells Palsy just as the fever broke from a near fatal 3 week long West Nile Virus infection in the early summer of 2004. I lost considerable hair, which came back gray/white, now have arthritis in many areas, my nails and cu...
  Posted
Anyone oppt out of the vaccine for there baby. I don't want my baby to get it. I am scared .
  Posted
one years ago a dog died after bite me, does rabies vaccine work if i get now?
  Posted
After having been scratched by a monkey in the Bali Ubud Monkey Forest I started a course of post exposure rabies vaccinations (verorab). Being back in Dubai I still need two vaccinations (on day 14 and day 28) and I cannot find any plac...
  Posted
I received 2 doses of the hepatitis A vaccine at age 12. I am now 27 and plan to travel to Central/South America. The CDC recommends getting a hepatitis A vaccine - do I need a booster or am I covered with my previous vaccinations? Th...
  Posted
I received my first shot of Gardasil a little over two weeks ago. A few days after I started feeling ill and have been ever since. My symptoms are: - severe nausea - severe dizziness - hot and cold flashes - stomach problems - feel ...
  Posted
My daughter 14 was bit by a raccoon in Costa Rica. We washed it and swabbed with alcohol. 10 days later we arrived back in the states and she stared to vomit, headache, with stomach pain. I went to Doctors they said go to ER. They said s...
  Posted
I was looking at old vaccination records and saw that I received my second dose of the Hepatitis A vaccine only 6 weeks after the first dose, instead of the minimum interval of 6 months. How does that affect long term immunity?
  Posted
How many persons have experienced pain in an arm(s) where they had a flu and/or PCV13 vaccination ..... the shots should be administered properly and from my understanding if not done correctly; the result of sore; painful; arm(s) with n...
  Posted
Here is the continuation of surfnsand247's original Tingling after Swine Flu Vaccine.
  Posted
My new doctor carelessly gave me a pneumonia vaccination( PPV) too early following one given 2 years earlier.He did not check my records or ask me if I had the shot before. CDC says 3 years minimum time between shots. I had a terribl...
  Posted
My daughter is 1 year old and she was given measles vaccine (rouvax) last August 2015. And today, January 2016, we visited the clinic for varicella vaccine(for chicken pox) but she was accidentaly given another shot of measles vaccine (s...
  Posted
847328 tn?1289786714
Since Im usually on this forum, I thought I would ask other new moms. I just had my 2 month old twins vaccinated yesterday (4 shots plus oral med). They were DTaP, Polio, Pneumococcal and Hib. They were fine initially and about 5 ho...
  Posted
I received a tetanus toxoid booster in early December. I had no reaction until three weeks later, when I began having shoulder muscle pain and tingling down to my fingers. This pain has lasted 10 days. According to drugs.com this could b...
  Posted
Hello boffins I am not a doc, but I did join up specially to ask a single question. Maybe there is someone out there who really might find it interesting and could humour me with an answer. I have just had a baby and all the conven...
  Posted
My 4 month and 12days old baby was given her 2ND dose of hib,dpwt, hepb last Dec 4 by her pedia and a government medwife visited our home and gave her 5n1 dpt dec16 12 days interval.what are the sude effects?i'm so worried
  Posted
Hello. My daughter got two vaccine shots at school today. She's almost five now. The thing is, she went to her doctor on an emergency about two months ago and he gave her one which he said was due when she turned five. Being an emerg...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Immunization & Vaccine Community Resources