Aa
A
A
Close
Immunization & Vaccine Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to immunizations and vaccines for children and adults, adverse effects, anthrax, cervical cancer, chicken pox, DPT, diphtheria, flu, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis, HPV, measles, meningococcal vaccine, MMR, mumps, passive immunizations, pertussis, pneumonia, polio, rotavirus, rubella, shingles, small pox, tetanus, travel immunizations, whooping cough, and yellow fever.
1 - 20 (of 664) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm currently taking a course in Healthcare and will have placements in hospitals and clinics. I've tested with positive surface antibody...
Here is the continuation of surfnsand247's original Tingling after Swine Flu Vaccine.
1295 answers |
Pain/weakness in upper back over a week after tetanus booster. Had Tdap 5 years prior for whooping cough due to having my first kid. No...
I wasn't made aware of a side affect like this, my left arm feels dead and hurts to try and move it. My forearm is ok but the top of my ...
So my girlfriend had a rash in february 2, 2017. She went to the ER on the same day. It's been more than a week and here is a picture (ht...
1 answer |
Two weeks ago, I completed a set of 4 shots rabies exposure (bat bite). After each shot, I noticed slight tingling in my hands and feet ...
14 answers | 1 comment |
He doctor did not document what she gave her correctly and her new doctor insisted she had not gotten the shots and gave them to her.
1 answer |
Hi, I had a miscarriage last year. And before trying again I went through several tests. After getting the reoprts I got to know that my...
1 answer |
847328 tn?1289786714
Since Im usually on this forum, I thought I would ask other new moms. I just had my 2 month old twins vaccinated yesterday (4 shots plu...
26 answers | 1 comment |
I received a tetanus toxoid booster in early December. I had no reaction until three weeks later, when I began having shoulder muscle pai...
2 answers |
1465913 tn?1318975052
got the flu shot this year as I do every year. That was over 3 weeks ago and my arm/shoulder still hurts. It was so bad that last week I ...
79 answers | 4 comments |
My last tetanus (Td) shot was in 2007 (9 years ago). I asked my doctor if I can have my booster shot now before I lose my health insura...
1 answer |
So my sister's doctor who gave her the vaccination just lost her records and she need it for the university, so she just retook the vacci...
1 answer |
On 19th Oct, 2016 I was running at night in dark wearing a tank top when I got hit by something sharp on my shoulder. I didnt see any bat...
I was wondering if it is safe if I go and take 3 doses of Verorab at the same day, the person who works at the Pasteur center in my count...
Any ill effects on getting two shots of pneumonia vaccine within 3 years, I am unable to find anything on the net regarding this, please...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello.My little girl got the mmr vaccine ,the first dose at 4 years old.A week after that i noticed a lump above her collar bone just in ...
I received my first shot of Gardasil a little over two weeks ago. A few days after I started feeling ill and have been ever since. My sym...
24 answers | 1 comment |
Just wondering if anyone has the experienced this with their child after immunizations. My 4 year old son had his IPV (first time), DTaP ...
What is the best home or store bought for sever itching,I tried sarna I take a prescription hydroxsin benadryl. Apple cider and still i c...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Immunization & Vaccine Community Resources