Aa
A
A
Close
Immunization & Vaccine Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to immunizations and vaccines for children and adults, adverse effects, anthrax, cervical cancer, chicken pox, DPT, diphtheria, flu, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis, HPV, measles, meningococcal vaccine, MMR, mumps, passive immunizations, pertussis, pneumonia, polio, rotavirus, rubella, shingles, small pox, tetanus, travel immunizations, whooping cough, and yellow fever.
1 - 20 (of 677) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
why after attenuated vaccine and blood transfusion done later for some reason, vaccination must be repeated?what immunoglobulin in blood ...
Two weeks ago, I completed a set of 4 shots rabies exposure (bat bite). After each shot, I noticed slight tingling in my hands and feet ...
18 answers | 4 comments |
I was at the farmparks today and piglets began nibbling in my fingers like a bottle. Staff became concerned shortly after about tetanus. ...
1 answer |
Hello. I am a Master of Public Health student studying ways to increase flu immunization. Do you get the flu shot each year? If not, w...
1 answer |
My daughter is 5.3 years old and will be starting school kindergarten soon. She is born and brought up in Australia. In Australia 4 doses...
1 answer |
I'm 29 and I had my last booster shot in 2009. I cut the top of my foot on a rusted truck. I didn't have anything to clean it with. So I ...
1 answer |
I received the first rabies pre exposure vaccine (Verorab) yesterday in Japan on day 0 but I am leaving to go to another part of Japan in...
Hi my lil one is 5 months i put 3 dose of opv and i doesn't put any ipv. Ipv and opv are same are not?? We need to put ipv?? Please sugge...
I am a 28- year old healthcare worker. I already completed the recommended doses of MMR when I was a baby, according to my mother, but I ...
Hi, Last wednesday, late at night, I stabbed my finger deep with a sharp and dirty object from the garden. Thursday evening, less than...
1 answer |
Bug bites or chicken pox? I'm immunodeficient to chicken pox. I'm the one in a million to catch it in utero. For some reason this cau...
Here is the continuation of surfnsand247's original Tingling after Swine Flu Vaccine.
1295 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, i have taken measles vaccine ( age 20-35) twice within one week.is it harmful or any issue in health?
I am 16 years old,7 days ago i stepped on a nail in a forest and now i have some tetanus symptoms like twitching calf muscel in the leg w...
1 answer |
Just wondering if anyone has the experienced this with their child after immunizations. My 4 year old son had his IPV (first time), DTaP ...
2 answers |
He doctor did not document what she gave her correctly and her new doctor insisted she had not gotten the shots and gave them to her.
2 answers |
I wasn't made aware of a side affect like this, my left arm feels dead and hurts to try and move it. My forearm is ok but the top of my ...
2 answers |
I received a tetanus toxoid booster in early December. I had no reaction until three weeks later, when I began having shoulder muscle pai...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I'm currently taking a course in Healthcare and will have placements in hospitals and clinics. I've tested with positive surface antibody...
Pain/weakness in upper back over a week after tetanus booster. Had Tdap 5 years prior for whooping cough due to having my first kid. No...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Immunization & Vaccine Community Resources