Aa
A
A
Close
Immunization & Vaccine Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to immunizations and vaccines for children and adults, adverse effects, anthrax, cervical cancer, chicken pox, DPT, diphtheria, flu, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis, HPV, measles, meningococcal vaccine, MMR, mumps, passive immunizations, pertussis, pneumonia, polio, rotavirus, rubella, shingles, small pox, tetanus, travel immunizations, whooping cough, and yellow fever.
1 - 20 (of 649) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi guys!!! Jan 16 i was scratch in left ankle in foot by a kitten.. I was the scratch with soap that time.. And march 21 i decided to...
1 answer |
Two weeks ago, I completed a set of 4 shots rabies exposure (bat bite). After each shot, I noticed slight tingling in my hands and feet ...
12 answers |
Hi Recently About A Week Ago I Had Sex With A Street Worker , The Condom Broke As I Ejaculated , I Have Never Been Vaccinated Before ! So...
Hello, 3 days ago I got cuts on my fingers. 25 hours later, I got a tetanus booster shot. I had at least 2 Tetanus shot when I was a b...
My five year old son has been given "BOOSTRIX (D.P.T) ADULT" vaccine as DPT booster. Is this a correct vaccine for his age or this vaccin...
My dog(not vaccined, take her to the vet this month) licked my wound on my leg last night, should i get vaccine again after 3 doses of ra...
I got scratched by a friend's cat a month ago (cat's still f9 though). I got vaccinated immediately with anti rabies verorab shots. Its b...
Got shot in uk in October 2015 still experiencing awful reactions. Hives rash, Haemophilus mucus infection, palpitations, blurred vision ...
1 answer |
i received my mmr october and november respectively last year and to my surprise y felt some changes in my body until i decided to have m...
1 answer |
1465913 tn?1318975052
got the flu shot this year as I do every year. That was over 3 weeks ago and my arm/shoulder still hurts. It was so bad that last week I ...
80 answers | 2 comments |
I contracted Bells Palsy just as the fever broke from a near fatal 3 week long West Nile Virus infection in the early summer of 2004. I l...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Anyone oppt out of the vaccine for there baby. I don't want my baby to get it. I am scared .
2 answers | 1 comment |
one years ago a dog died after bite me, does rabies vaccine work if i get now?
1 answer |
After having been scratched by a monkey in the Bali Ubud Monkey Forest I started a course of post exposure rabies vaccinations (verorab)....
I received 2 doses of the hepatitis A vaccine at age 12. I am now 27 and plan to travel to Central/South America. The CDC recommends ge...
I received my first shot of Gardasil a little over two weeks ago. A few days after I started feeling ill and have been ever since. My sym...
25 answers |
My daughter 14 was bit by a raccoon in Costa Rica. We washed it and swabbed with alcohol. 10 days later we arrived back in the states and...
I was looking at old vaccination records and saw that I received my second dose of the Hepatitis A vaccine only 6 weeks after the first d...
How many persons have experienced pain in an arm(s) where they had a flu and/or PCV13 vaccination ..... the shots should be administered ...
Here is the continuation of surfnsand247's original Tingling after Swine Flu Vaccine.
1318 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Immunization & Vaccine Community Resources