Aa
A
A
Close

Immunization & Vaccine Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to immunizations and vaccines for children and adults, adverse effects, anthrax, cervical cancer, chicken pox, DPT, diphtheria, flu, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis, HPV, measles, meningococcal vaccine, MMR, mumps, passive immunizations, pertussis, pneumonia, polio, rotavirus, rubella, shingles, small pox, tetanus, travel immunizations, whooping cough, and yellow fever.

21 - 40 (of 642) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Me and hubby are having a debate about vaccinating the baby. I want to because I was and also to protect the baby from other germs. His theory is it leads to autism and other things. What will you ladies be doing? And I want to circumcis...
  Posted
I was hoping other expecting mothers could express there views on vaccines.? Are these necessary. ?
  Posted
Hello all! I'm hopeful that you all will be able to help me! If not, then my natural remedies! I recently received my tetanus shot on the evening of November 10th, and I didn't start feeling the side effects until the day afterwa...
  Posted
Two weeks ago, I completed a set of 4 shots rabies exposure (bat bite). After each shot, I noticed slight tingling in my hands and feet and stomach pains, but I had to continue the shots. After the 4th and final shot, my symptoms immed...
  Posted
Hi, I recently went to the ER with a scrape that I thought was infected and the doctor looked over and said it was fine. But he reminded me that it was a open wound and asked about boosters. I told him that the last one I had was in ...
  Posted
I'm 75 and have peanut allergy and eczema. I've had a mild case of shingles 3 times. Should I get the shingles shot?
  Posted
I was hoping other expecting mothers could express there views on vaccines.? Are these necessary. ?
  Posted
I was advised today that the fridge at my doctors surgery has been faulty and the vaccinations given to my bub at 2 and 4 months, may not have been effective and she now needs to be re-vaccinated. The fridge apparently reached very high...
  Posted
Hello, I am in critical situation that my daughter is 4yr and 10 months old and today i went to her doctor for her varicella 2 dose vaccine and i saw in her vaccination card that it is not mentioned there that she has taken her varicell...
  Posted
I have a 3 month old Corgi named Thor. Two days ago we took in to the vet shop for his vaccination. This vaccination was a "combo" vaccination. Within these past two days, my dog is have an adverse reaction. His symptoms initially starte...
  Posted
My grandson is three and they are re-immunizing him because his card is lost. Is it dangerous to have all immunizations twice?
  Posted
Hello, my daughter is almost 5yrs old now and i take her to doctor for her varicella 2nd dose but i saw her immunization card there is not mentioned that she had taken her varicella 1st shot (on 1year age) or not and i also don't remem...
  Posted
Hello, I had rabies vaccination. After the 4th injection I had fever, pain in joints and something like seizure. My body was shivering, I was very nervous. I was going crazy until i drank an antihistamine. The interesting part is that i...
  Posted
I have had 3 injections for rabies because there are some bats out in the evenings where I work. The first two jabs were ok but the 3rd one has given me aches and pains. It has been 6 days now and looks like it will continue. Can someone...
  Posted
Just completed post exposure prophylaxis five dose of rabies vaccination one day ago dog bite me again. . Should I go for revaccination? ??
  Posted
My husband and I both got our pneumonia shots in May. We went to the doctors office last week to get out flu shots. When we got there they told us we were due for the flu shot and the pneumonia shot. Forgetting about the shots in May, we...
  Posted
Hi ENT recently ran bloods as I am getting throat infections/sinus infections/chest infections at least every 4 week, it's severely impacting on my life. These came back low http://s12.postimg.org/9qchvxrl9/image.jpg He says a p...
  Posted
My friend was bit by a monkey in Indonesia 5 weeks ago and he received rabies vaccine and just finished his last dose. He said he got his first 4 shots overseas in various places in Asia and doctors here told him that the shot scheduling...
  Posted
I have allergic rhinitis, urticaria, eczema, is it because my immune system is too strong? Can I take supplements like propolis, royal jelly, sheep placenta etc which are saying to support immune system? Will they make me more allergic? ...
  Posted
I'm just wondering if there is anything similar that these spots can be? Is there anything else these white bumps on my cheeks could be that isn't linked to measles? I've had a bit of a cold a suffer horribly with hay fever. I've had no ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Immunization & Vaccine Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...