Immunization & Vaccine Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to immunizations and vaccines for children and adults, adverse effects, anthrax, cervical cancer, chicken pox, DPT, diphtheria, flu, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis, HPV, measles, meningococcal vaccine, MMR, mumps, passive immunizations, pertussis, pneumonia, polio, rotavirus, rubella, shingles, small pox, tetanus, travel immunizations, whooping cough, and yellow fever.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By excitedqueen
I'm concerned about allowing my baby to get certain shots because I almost died from some shots I recoeved when I was...
By khaupt88
Looking for a pediatrician and a friend mentioned that if I'm looking to do delayed/selective immunizations that her ...
jiaz11Aug 09
By jiaz11
Hi, I had a minor leg injury 3 months ago, and at that time I had taken a shot of Tetanus vaccine. Now, just today I ...
By mommybearr
My daughter is going to college to study for a Vet tech degree. She is required to have the prophylactic vaccine. She...
AekeysJul 22
sarah_annJul 22
AekeysJul 21
By sarah_ann Blank
Hi. I am (other than this issue) an extremely healthy 25 yr. female. I eat an extremely healthy diet and get a lot ...
By gimmextra
About 3 or 4 days ago i was in taiwan (thursday in taiwan) i was biking and hit a rusty railing and got scraped on my...
By r99732
Hi, Not sure if this is the right place to post this. If not please advice where. I recently returned from a tr...
katyrbJun 06
Keiko08May 08
ZephyrissMay 07
Keiko08May 06
ZephyrissMay 06
By Zephyriss Blank
I recently found out at age 22 (almost 23) that I have not been vaccinated for chickenpox. I found this highly surpri...
By lastfault
Dear Doctors & Experts, I do not know I was immunized in my child hood. I am 32 years old male India. I have taken...
By katyrb Blank
I'm concerned that my son may have received all three of his Hep B vaccines within 4months. I chose not to have him v...
Alkali13May 28
speck2677May 28
TheNewoMay 28
KieaRaiMay 28
By MercedesPadilla
I am having my first! I'm due on Christmas Eve (poor baby). My husband and I have different views on delivery and c...
By gsamtani Blank
this is a question regarding allerrgy test my mother three months back had done her allergy test thats EIA her i...
brit333Apr 30
Isis1515Apr 30
elvendorkApr 30
ruby31Apr 30
By Nai8Quique Blank
Is anyone else worried about shots? I've been researching and it all seems like a big money maker for pharmaceutical ...
By isaykiel Blank
Hi, your comments is highly appreciated since I need someone to ease my worries. 2 days ago my son was in pain after ...
By vieux_rose_marjolaine Blank
Hello Dr. Mathur If someone who has an autoimmune disease should he / she boost or suppress his / her immune syste...
JD1963Apr 13
By tootigene Blank
My 8 year old granddaughter had pain in her foot that traveled to her knees then her hip. Then she has been fine for ...
steph163Apr 13
allmymarblesDec 27, 2013
margypopsDec 27, 2013
kafarrellDec 15, 2013
mamakaliDec 15, 2013
By madie34 Blank
Is there anyone out there that isn't getting immunizations for their baby? I have done a lot of research and I don't ...
By shellspicasso Blank
I had the full series of Twinrix (hep A and B vaccine) shots with booster and my doc has told me they didn't take, my...
By tonykoco Blank
Are there any risks with swimming in lake. Or is the water full of oxygen not letting tetanus survive
By infektweb Blank
should I insist to vaccinate pediatric patients ( >6 month of age) with chronic granulomatous disease against influenza?
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Immunization & Vaccine Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank