Aa
A
A
Close
Immunization & Vaccine Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to immunizations and vaccines for children and adults, adverse effects, anthrax, cervical cancer, chicken pox, DPT, diphtheria, flu, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis, HPV, measles, meningococcal vaccine, MMR, mumps, passive immunizations, pertussis, pneumonia, polio, rotavirus, rubella, shingles, small pox, tetanus, travel immunizations, whooping cough, and yellow fever.
21 - 40 (of 653) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I received my first shot of Gardasil a little over two weeks ago. A few days after I started feeling ill and have been ever since. My sym...
25 answers |
My daughter 14 was bit by a raccoon in Costa Rica. We washed it and swabbed with alcohol. 10 days later we arrived back in the states and...
I was looking at old vaccination records and saw that I received my second dose of the Hepatitis A vaccine only 6 weeks after the first d...
How many persons have experienced pain in an arm(s) where they had a flu and/or PCV13 vaccination ..... the shots should be administered ...
Here is the continuation of surfnsand247's original Tingling after Swine Flu Vaccine.
1318 answers |
My new doctor carelessly gave me a pneumonia vaccination( PPV) too early following one given 2 years earlier.He did not check my records ...
2 answers |
My daughter is 1 year old and she was given measles vaccine (rouvax) last August 2015. And today, January 2016, we visited the clinic for...
1 answer |
847328 tn?1289786714
Since Im usually on this forum, I thought I would ask other new moms. I just had my 2 month old twins vaccinated yesterday (4 shots plu...
25 answers |
I received a tetanus toxoid booster in early December. I had no reaction until three weeks later, when I began having shoulder muscle pai...
1 answer |
Hello boffins I am not a doc, but I did join up specially to ask a single question. Maybe there is someone out there who really might ...
1 answer |
My 4 month and 12days old baby was given her 2ND dose of hib,dpwt, hepb last Dec 4 by her pedia and a government medwife visited our home...
Hello. My daughter got two vaccine shots at school today. She's almost five now. The thing is, she went to her doctor on an emergency ...
6 answers |
I was hoping other expecting mothers could express there views on vaccines.? Are these necessary. ?
8 answers |
Hello all! I'm hopeful that you all will be able to help me! If not, then my natural remedies! I recently received my tetanus sho...
1 answer |
Hi, I recently went to the ER with a scrape that I thought was infected and the doctor looked over and said it was fine. But he reminde...
2 answers |
I'm 75 and have peanut allergy and eczema. I've had a mild case of shingles 3 times. Should I get the shingles shot?
I was hoping other expecting mothers could express there views on vaccines.? Are these necessary. ?
10 answers |
I was advised today that the fridge at my doctors surgery has been faulty and the vaccinations given to my bub at 2 and 4 months, may not...
2 answers |
Hello, I am in critical situation that my daughter is 4yr and 10 months old and today i went to her doctor for her varicella 2 dose vacc...
1 answer |
I have a 3 month old Corgi named Thor. Two days ago we took in to the vet shop for his vaccination. This vaccination was a "combo" vaccin...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Immunization & Vaccine Community Resources