Aa
A
A
Close
Immunization & Vaccine Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to immunizations and vaccines for children and adults, adverse effects, anthrax, cervical cancer, chicken pox, DPT, diphtheria, flu, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis, HPV, measles, meningococcal vaccine, MMR, mumps, passive immunizations, pertussis, pneumonia, polio, rotavirus, rubella, shingles, small pox, tetanus, travel immunizations, whooping cough, and yellow fever.
41 - 60 (of 658) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I recently went to the ER with a scrape that I thought was infected and the doctor looked over and said it was fine. But he reminde...
2 answers |
I'm 75 and have peanut allergy and eczema. I've had a mild case of shingles 3 times. Should I get the shingles shot?
I was hoping other expecting mothers could express there views on vaccines.? Are these necessary. ?
10 answers |
I was advised today that the fridge at my doctors surgery has been faulty and the vaccinations given to my bub at 2 and 4 months, may not...
1 answer |
Hello, I am in critical situation that my daughter is 4yr and 10 months old and today i went to her doctor for her varicella 2 dose vacc...
|
I have a 3 month old Corgi named Thor. Two days ago we took in to the vet shop for his vaccination. This vaccination was a "combo" vaccin...
|
My grandson is three and they are re-immunizing him because his card is lost. Is it dangerous to have all immunizations twice?
1 answer |
Hello, my daughter is almost 5yrs old now and i take her to doctor for her varicella 2nd dose but i saw her immunization card there is ...
1 answer |
Hello, I had rabies vaccination. After the 4th injection I had fever, pain in joints and something like seizure. My body was shivering, ...
I have had 3 injections for rabies because there are some bats out in the evenings where I work. The first two jabs were ok but the 3rd o...
2 answers |
Just completed post exposure prophylaxis five dose of rabies vaccination one day ago dog bite me again. . Should I go for revaccination?...
My husband and I both got our pneumonia shots in May. We went to the doctors office last week to get out flu shots. When we got there the...
1 answer |
Hi ENT recently ran bloods as I am getting throat infections/sinus infections/chest infections at least every 4 week, it's severely imp...
My friend was bit by a monkey in Indonesia 5 weeks ago and he received rabies vaccine and just finished his last dose. He said he got his...
I have allergic rhinitis, urticaria, eczema, is it because my immune system is too strong? Can I take supplements like propolis, royal je...
I'm just wondering if there is anything similar that these spots can be? Is there anything else these white bumps on my cheeks could be t...
I am very lost and confused about the whole vaccine debate, healthy and not healthy for new born babies. I have spoken with several mothe...
18 answers |
Hi, can Nyone recommend a doctor or neuro in houston for vaccine injuries ? A lot of medical people are not cooperative on this subject
3 answers |
Hi, Can Rabies vaccine cause Rabies. As i know there's inactive Rabies virus in vaccine. Can they be active after injected to human bo...
2 answers |
I moved to a different country and I wasn't sure if my child had received her 12+13 month MMR, PCV, Men C, Hib immunizations as they were...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Immunization & Vaccine Community Resources