Immunization & Vaccine Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to immunizations and vaccines for children and adults, adverse effects, anthrax, cervical cancer, chicken pox, DPT, diphtheria, flu, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis, HPV, measles, meningococcal vaccine, MMR, mumps, passive immunizations, pertussis, pneumonia, polio, rotavirus, rubella, shingles, small pox, tetanus, travel immunizations, whooping cough, and yellow fever.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
steph163Apr 13
allmymarblesDec 27, 2013
margypopsDec 27, 2013
kafarrellDec 15, 2013
mamakaliDec 15, 2013
By madie34 Blank
Is there anyone out there that isn't getting immunizations for their baby? I have done a lot of research and I don't ...
By shellspicasso Blank
I had the full series of Twinrix (hep A and B vaccine) shots with booster and my doc has told me they didn't take, my...
By tonykoco Blank
Are there any risks with swimming in lake. Or is the water full of oxygen not letting tetanus survive
By infektweb Blank
should I insist to vaccinate pediatric patients ( >6 month of age) with chronic granulomatous disease against influenza?
By nikitiki Blank
Hi I need proof of vaccinations, otherwise they have to vaccinate me for everything again. Is there any risk in th...
By jes2091 Blank
I left for vacation of a four month period of time. I went to a pediatric hospital in the foreign country for my baby...
allmymarblesJul 16, 2013
allmymarblesJul 16, 2013
allmymarblesJun 21, 2013
allmymarblesApr 09, 2013
By dinexdashed Blank
I received my first shot of Gardasil a little over two weeks ago. A few days after I started feeling ill and have bee...
corieclDec 06, 2009
Alba333Dec 02, 2009
By Court526 Blank
Hi Everyone, Ever since I got my Gardasil shot something has just been not quite right and everyone tells me its ...
1229507_tn?1294026330
allmymarblesMay 02, 2010
moxie_momMay 02, 2010
allmymarblesMay 01, 2010
By moxie_mom Blank
I posted the before and after pictures of my daughter on my profile. She was the happiest, funniest, smartest and he...
willienillieMar 03, 2009
MyownNov 23, 2008
By lissaann Blank
My daughter is 15 yrs old. She has had the series of shots of gardisil. She has been experiencing pain in her lower l...
LegjerksJan 19
By Dramyg72 Blank
My husband and I have decided against vaccines , so my 22 yr old has had none. ( and hasn't even had a cold or fever ...
By whydoialwaysworry Blank
I have had two post exposure rabies shots, I am in asia but from the uk, my arm isn't aching at all is this normal? S...
By clintlisasarah Blank
Has anyone tried a detox after getting the Gardasil shots? My daughter is 15 and suffers from many side effects from ...
By raiserr Blank
I had a dog bite mid this year and completed my last series of 5 Anti Rabies injections in May 2013. This morning I w...
By northernmonkey Blank
Hi, I am going to be traveling Thailand over the Christmas period and received my injections from my GP. However...
vedadharDec 24, 2013
By idas_dev Blank
Sir , Recently my 1.5 yrs old kids (twin) visited doctor's place for vaccine . During the process our doctor accide...
By abu00 Blank
Hey every one actually I got confuse plz clear me Now 4 days ago by mistake a dusty black nail pose me and scratch ...
Jerry_NJDec 04, 2013
By Ernest73 Blank
if a human gets the rabies virues...and then completes the post exposure course of injections...does the virus stay i...
Dr. Kokil Mathur Nov 28, 2013
By Thebox2000 Blank
Hello I got bit by a 10 week old kitten about 14 days ago so I am getting the rabie vaccines now I got my third shot ...
Dr. Kokil Mathur Nov 28, 2013
By anjalisandeep Blank
A child n having two years of age , 1st booster dose of DPT given twice in one months interwell is there any p...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Immunization & Vaccine Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank