Aa
A
A
Close

Immunization & Vaccine Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to immunizations and vaccines for children and adults, adverse effects, anthrax, cervical cancer, chicken pox, DPT, diphtheria, flu, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis, HPV, measles, meningococcal vaccine, MMR, mumps, passive immunizations, pertussis, pneumonia, polio, rotavirus, rubella, shingles, small pox, tetanus, travel immunizations, whooping cough, and yellow fever.

81 - 100 (of 637) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Okay, I need outside opinions and if I am wrong for this, you ladies can say so because I'd like to know. I have 3 months left and my husband and I started discussing immunizations as well as religion for the baby. I personally don't wan...
RachelAH136 | Last answer
Back in 2007, I had chickenpox, followed by Septicemia of bloodstream. Now, my brother is infected with chickenpox. What are the chances that I'll be infected again, If I stay in in his room, or hug him?
fookraa | Last answer
I cut myself on a rusty rebar 21 days ago. it is healing, but it was a deep cut. Now everyone is telling me I should get a tetanus shot anyway. Will it still "work" at this late date? Everyone has me scared to death now??? I think t...
Oshlady | Last answer
hi to everyone. i was biten slightly by a dog two years ago. when that happened i did not have a chance take the anti rabies vaccine immediately and after 2 weeks I went to hospital and received the vaccine. now i am OK but feel very ver...
rabieskill | Last answer
So, I was on a school camping trip this weekend when I stepped on a rusty nail. The purpose of the trip was to 'rough-it', so we tented in an abandoned boy scout camp. We were all running around the bush like maniacs in the dark when I f...
TaylorAbbie | Last answer
5870831_tn?1376200649
Hello,i had a complete set of of five doses of rabies vaccine 11-12 months back. how long will the complete 5 course rabies vaccination give us immunity,i see many doctors say atleast two years. your inputs will be helpful....
raj93 | Posted
Hey everyone, it's my first time posting and I'm extremely stressed out. A week ago, while outside standing on my porch at about 11pm, a bat flew on my leg. I swatted it off of me, and noticed it scratched me. I continued on with my li...
Cupcake052610 | Posted
I'm concerned about allowing my baby to get certain shots because I almost died from some shots I recoeved when I was two.
excitedqueen | Last answer
Looking for a pediatrician and a friend mentioned that if I'm looking to do delayed/selective immunizations that her dr is my guy. Being new at this I have no idea what that is. Tried looking it up but I just get schedules... can someone...
khaupt88 | Posted
Hi, I had a minor leg injury 3 months ago, and at that time I had taken a shot of Tetanus vaccine. Now, just today I got a cut on my head from a rusty metal. Should I take the shot again?
jiaz11 | Last answer
My daughter is going to college to study for a Vet tech degree. She is required to have the prophylactic vaccine. She received the first two of three doses in April, but was never scheduled for the third dose. The clinic called today, r...
mommybearr | Posted
Hi. I am (other than this issue) an extremely healthy 25 yr. female. I eat an extremely healthy diet and get a lot of exercise. At this point in my life I have very little stress, except this nagging issue. Six weeks ago I got back...
sarah_ann | Last answer
About 3 or 4 days ago i was in taiwan (thursday in taiwan) i was biking and hit a rusty railing and got scraped on my leg. I'm back in the U.S. now and i got a Tdap in 2007. However, since yesterday i have had a stiff jaw, but I'm not su...
gimmextra | Last answer
Hi, Not sure if this is the right place to post this. If not please advice where. I recently returned from a trip to Africa and have been experiencing diarrhea about 3-4 times a day for the past 4-5 days. This morning I started tak...
r99732 | Posted
Dear Doctors & Experts, I do not know I was immunized in my child hood. I am 32 years old male India. I have taken TT injection in April 2013, and Nov 2013, Now today I have got a small cut in my finger. Is is necessary to take TT i...
lastfault | Last answer
I'm concerned that my son may have received all three of his Hep B vaccines within 4months. I chose not to have him vaccinated at birth, and instead he had his first Hep B with his two month vaccines. I just took him yesterday for his 4 ...
katyrb | Last answer
I am having my first! I'm due on Christmas Eve (poor baby). My husband and I have different views on delivery and care of baby... I was born at home along with all my siblings. I have never been vacinated, and I don't want to vacinate...
MercedesPadilla | Last answer
this is a question regarding allerrgy test my mother three months back had done her allergy test thats EIA her ige levels were 436 KUL this was in january now she had to go for allergy test thats just ige which is ige serum her ...
gsamtani | Posted
Hi, your comments is highly appreciated since I need someone to ease my worries. 2 days ago my son was in pain after playinh with our 3 months old puppy. I don't know if he was bitten or scratched by our pup but he has a tiny 2 lines cut...
isaykiel | Last answer
Hello Dr. Mathur If someone who has an autoimmune disease should he / she boost or suppress his / her immune system? Thank you.
vieux_rose_marjolaine | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Immunization & Vaccine Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...