Aa
A
A
Close
Immunization & Vaccine Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to immunizations and vaccines for children and adults, adverse effects, anthrax, cervical cancer, chicken pox, DPT, diphtheria, flu, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis, HPV, measles, meningococcal vaccine, MMR, mumps, passive immunizations, pertussis, pneumonia, polio, rotavirus, rubella, shingles, small pox, tetanus, travel immunizations, whooping cough, and yellow fever.
81 - 100 (of 646) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
To all my fellow parents, I urge you to do extensive research on this topic because it can save the life of your children and unborn chil...
I am not certain if I had the vaccine a few years ago, is there a risk if I take it again.
1770925 tn?1365622122
I had the shingles vaccination over four years ago. but now I feel a tingling itchy all over at times. It's as if I had rough wool shirt...
3 answers |
I was just wondering when getting blood pressure taken and shots done does it matter on which side of the body it is on, like if they wan...
For mom's who never vaccinated children ? Are they sick frequently and how did u go about getting them into school? I don't want to vacci...
69 answers |
I got a meningitis shot yesterday. Today I am having pain right where my spine is in the middle of my back. Is it possible for the two to...
Has anyone else come down with an autoimmune neuropathy after vaccination? I have so far been diagnosed with POTS, autoimmune autonomic n...
5 answers |
291885 tn?1404896807
Hi, I have been dealing with a number of health issues going back several years. My symptoms first began about a month after I receive...
2 answers |
1415174 tn?1453246703
I read that if you are allergic to neomycin you can't take the shingles vaccine. I am allergic to neosporin topical (it gives me blisters...
2 answers |
Okay, I need outside opinions and if I am wrong for this, you ladies can say so because I'd like to know. I have 3 months left and my hus...
46 answers |
Back in 2007, I had chickenpox, followed by Septicemia of bloodstream. Now, my brother is infected with chickenpox. What are the chances ...
2 answers |
I cut myself on a rusty rebar 21 days ago. it is healing, but it was a deep cut. Now everyone is telling me I should get a tetanus shot...
1 answer |
hi to everyone. i was biten slightly by a dog two years ago. when that happened i did not have a chance take the anti rabies vaccine imme...
1 answer |
So, I was on a school camping trip this weekend when I stepped on a rusty nail. The purpose of the trip was to 'rough-it', so we tented i...
1 answer |
5870831 tn?1376200649
Hello,i had a complete set of of five doses of rabies vaccine 11-12 months back. how long will the complete 5 course rabies vaccinatio...
Hey everyone, it's my first time posting and I'm extremely stressed out. A week ago, while outside standing on my porch at about 11pm, ...
I'm concerned about allowing my baby to get certain shots because I almost died from some shots I recoeved when I was two.
7 answers |
Looking for a pediatrician and a friend mentioned that if I'm looking to do delayed/selective immunizations that her dr is my guy. Being ...
Hi, I had a minor leg injury 3 months ago, and at that time I had taken a shot of Tetanus vaccine. Now, just today I got a cut on my head...
3 answers |
My daughter is going to college to study for a Vet tech degree. She is required to have the prophylactic vaccine. She received the first ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Immunization & Vaccine Community Resources