Aa
A
A
Close

Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

1 - 20 (of 4820) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Im having a problem with the food tracker. For instance it doesnt accept 1/2 but it will take 1.2 So for example I would put down 1.2 {which to me im assuming stands for 1/2 }. So say for instance although the serving is supposed to be 1...
lilma412 | Last answer
I am trying to post to a Ask a doctor forum, but there is no button to press to "ask a question". Can you explain.
timbalou | Last answer
874521_tn?1424120397
hi Medhelp....many people including myself have questions that should at times be answered by a doctor's opinion...in ANY of the forums HOW do we get to ask a doctor &/or get a doctor to answer??? thx
opus88 | Last answer
5747555_tn?1408731257
Ok, so I had a problem with my calories going over for the day - the total on reports showed more than the tracker. When I went to the new food tracker I found that a meal had double entries. This has happened again - and this time I c...
jlr173rdny | Last answer
962875_tn?1314213636
Is there a way to switch back to the original, much better format? I am totally frustrated! One of my computers uses Google Chrome and was switched over to the new format. A couple of days later it was switched back, and I was overjoy...
bluebutterfly2222 | Last answer
How do you ask a question to the website runners and public on MedHelp?
katie1233 | Last answer
How do I delete a food I entered by mistake on My Diet Diary on my Iphone. I wrote several food entries on the wrong date and I cannot delete them. Thank you :)
Donnaboris | Last answer
866792_tn?1244219760
I can't access my MedHelp personal page.
khearts2 | Last answer
And no, I will not click a different button to say this again and in different ways. That in itself is a very user-unfriendly response. Just scrap the experiment. Go back to what was working before. Pay attention to what people are t...
skydnsr | Last answer
5747555_tn?1408731257
I can't get the program to let me add my weight consistently. I use chrome for a browser on this machine and it doesn't work. But this is one I use during the day. My home machine won't let me run the program on explorer but does seem...
jlr173rdny | Last answer
I dropped my Iphone and it cracked, I got a replacement but I am now unable to login to my Cycles on the old one to make sure it syncs etc. Is there a way to do it without having direct access to the phone (the screen no longer works at ...
Steph_Nel | Last answer
I can not find the widget for this app please help
JosieT | Last answer
I did something wrong on here and it says my baby is due today...I'm not even sure if I am pregnant or not, how do I fix it?
boojababy | Last answer
Is there any way to purge all of these old postings? There are postings in some of the communities that are 7 or 8 years old. Maybe if there were some criteria that if they weren't addressed in x number of months they would be deleted?...
rogelio63 | Last comment
[Read part 1 below, then this part 2:] Unfortunately, the new layout for the questions and comments sections of this website has recently introduced a short and narrow question-then-answer approach, instead of the previous "everybody-...
JackieCalifornia | Last answer
Please make it more clear how to post a question in the forum. I am a member and still can not find the icons to post a question in the forum.
Jackqweasd | Last answer
675718_tn?1449992146
I want to request the creation of a community for tardive dyskinesia. thanks Drifter :)
drifter0213 | Last answer
Please l want to knw wheather the l'm expecting application gives information personally as soon as u enter your due date or the information there is general to everybody...thanks
dorisdarko | Last answer
Is any one else having issues with the app randomly logging them out or force closing?
lyshabob | Last answer
I've been posting on the Lyme disease page of this site for some years now and do *not* find the new user interface helpful -- in fact, it interferes with the flow of comments and ideas to such a level that the information offered here i...
JackieCalifornia | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources