Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By yk2oi
after a breast scan I have been found wi hypo echoic irregular masses on my left breast. The largest at 9 o'clock ne...
By sos070
How do u add steps to my step chart? Even after walking it doesn't add my steps?
By Raven0905
Hi I changed my password today as I couldnt get logged in. Im entering the right password and user name but it kee...
14833580_tn?1437377804
why
By Kanonsmommy
Why does this app always make me keep logging in.
By meliakay
I wish this app had a way we could really make posts and be notified when someone comments. I wish this app had a...
By yademomo
Is there a health chat right now?
By dleespon
A minor issue, but it is a bit confusing. The date listed on my chart isn't correct for my time zone. It's Sunday, ...
By TipFowler
How does one change their username?
By roconner Blank
When I copy a meal from a previous date to the present date, some of the "copied" foods show only 0 for all stats. C...
By JimmyMose
I would like to suggest adding a fourth privacy option for Journals. This journal entry will be visible to Curre...
By vhc09 Blank
I can't respond to messages in my inbox. I type the response in the response window and hit send but nothing happens....
By LKagain Blank
Hi, I would like to print out a summary of my data from my MyCycles app (I recall seeing something saying that I coul...
By scaredlikecrazy11
Is there a particular protocol which one needs to follow to provide help on the website ?? I am entering residency ne...
1672826_tn?1356799407
By bdilley Blank
I have managed to end up with clones of myself in my trackers and what to delete them; and I also want to delte famil...
trm2008Jul 06
Emily_MHModeratorMar 31, 2012
opus88Mar 31, 2012
By mommyx3almost4 Blank
OK I cannot figure out how to post a question or reply in a forum. I have NEVER used one of these types of websites ...
973741_tn?1342346373
By specialmom
Hi there, I have a quick suggestion for Groups. When trying to join a group, it can be challenging to do so from the...
By drummerman2655
their user name. I am looking for a past member. thanks,
By Sceeterdog
How do I track my weight for today. I didn't understand the ticker concept.
4189974_tn?1434791393
By AuntJane1725
I would like to suggest the addition of two broad categories: 1.RECOVERY & REHABILITAION Potential parameters or ...
535822_tn?1417529476
Tdubose16Jun 18
Med HelpMar 19, 2009
By margypops Blank
I have come here yet again to ask MH if they can get some expert help for the Family Medicine Forum ,if you go there ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank