Aa
A
A
Close

Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

21 - 40 (of 4834) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
How do I delete a food I entered by mistake on My Diet Diary on my Iphone. I wrote several food entries on the wrong date and I cannot delete them. Thank you :)
  Posted
866792 tn?1244219760
I can't access my MedHelp personal page.
  Posted
5747555 tn?1408731257
I can't get the program to let me add my weight consistently. I use chrome for a browser on this machine and it doesn't work. But this is one I use during the day. My home machine won't let me run the program on explorer but does seem...
  Posted
I dropped my Iphone and it cracked, I got a replacement but I am now unable to login to my Cycles on the old one to make sure it syncs etc. Is there a way to do it without having direct access to the phone (the screen no longer works at ...
  Posted
I can not find the widget for this app please help
  Posted
I did something wrong on here and it says my baby is due today...I'm not even sure if I am pregnant or not, how do I fix it?
  Posted
Is there any way to purge all of these old postings? There are postings in some of the communities that are 7 or 8 years old. Maybe if there were some criteria that if they weren't addressed in x number of months they would be deleted?...
  Posted
[Read part 1 below, then this part 2:] Unfortunately, the new layout for the questions and comments sections of this website has recently introduced a short and narrow question-then-answer approach, instead of the previous "everybody-...
  Posted
Please make it more clear how to post a question in the forum. I am a member and still can not find the icons to post a question in the forum.
  Posted
675718 tn?1449992146
I want to request the creation of a community for tardive dyskinesia. thanks Drifter :)
  Posted
Please l want to knw wheather the l'm expecting application gives information personally as soon as u enter your due date or the information there is general to everybody...thanks
  Posted
Is any one else having issues with the app randomly logging them out or force closing?
  Posted
I've been posting on the Lyme disease page of this site for some years now and do *not* find the new user interface helpful -- in fact, it interferes with the flow of comments and ideas to such a level that the information offered here i...
  Posted
1747881 tn?1358189534
it is hard to navigate, you can't see who posted the thread unless they have a pic, you can't see who were the most recent posters, the whole new setup is a joke, if it is not broke then don't fix it, why not leave well enough alone, if ...
  Posted
hi, i have posted something on the undiagnosed symptoms forum and i would like to have it deleted, since i've written some things i didn't mean to. it's my first and currently only post. thanks in advance.
  Posted
649848 tn?1424570775
How come comments aren't posting when we hit the Post Comment button? I've had this happen and I've had others ask me about it, as well... When we make a comment on a thread, you click the Post Comment button and the comment doesn't pos...
  Posted
I have to say that I have been visiting Medhelp a lot less since the new design. The new format emphasises adverts at the expense of community atmosphere. Removing the identity of the original poster from the main topic listing page, and...
  Posted
874521 tn?1424120397
Trying to get on my profile page to access 'my groups' all I find is a page saying FILE NOT FOUND
  Posted
Is there a way to enter "low carb" or "Atkins" in the "set up" your own diet goals online or via the Android app? What types of diets -- with the specific words'--may we use on the set up page?
  Posted
987762 tn?1331031553
Just a thought but after reading through some of the site problems people have identified, i noticed a common theme to the medhelp's responses. Which was basically telling a lot of the posters experiencing site issues, to let medhelp kno...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources