Aa
A
A
Close
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.
21 - 40 (of 4854) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I've posted answers for these two questions: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Prevention/EIA-or-ELISA/show/2845101 http://www....
1 answer |
Im having a problem with the food tracker. For instance it doesnt accept 1/2 but it will take 1.2 So for example I would put down 1.2 {wh...
3 answers | 2 comments |
880012 tn?1240412842
I see questions from several years ago asking about exporting tracker data to a .csv file or similar. One response was that the feature ...
3 answers |
370181 tn?1428180348
Does anybody know what's going on with all the hash tags and numbers in the posts? Makes things rather difficult to read............
3 answers |
12080135 tn?1453631171
I've noticed in the last day or so, extra letters/symbols have appeared whenever someone has used punctuation of any kind in their post. ...
4 answers |
I just got a new (android) phone, and want to transfer My Cycles calendar to the new phone. I was able to log in on the new phone, but th...
16 answers |
I am trying to post to a Ask a doctor forum, but there is no button to press to "ask a question". Can you explain.
10 answers |
5747555 tn?1408731257
Ok, so I had a problem with my calories going over for the day - the total on reports showed more than the tracker. When I went to the n...
5 answers | 1 comment |
962875 tn?1314213636
Is there a way to switch back to the original, much better format? I am totally frustrated! One of my computers uses Google Chrome and...
13 answers | 7 comments |
How do you ask a question to the website runners and public on MedHelp?
6 answers | 1 comment |
How do I delete a food I entered by mistake on My Diet Diary on my Iphone. I wrote several food entries on the wrong date and I cannot d...
2 answers | 1 comment |
866792 tn?1244219760
I can't access my MedHelp personal page.
3 answers |
5747555 tn?1408731257
I can't get the program to let me add my weight consistently. I use chrome for a browser on this machine and it doesn't work. But this ...
5 answers |
I dropped my Iphone and it cracked, I got a replacement but I am now unable to login to my Cycles on the old one to make sure it syncs et...
2 answers |
I can not find the widget for this app please help
2 answers |
I did something wrong on here and it says my baby is due today...I'm not even sure if I am pregnant or not, how do I fix it?
2 answers |
Is there any way to purge all of these old postings? There are postings in some of the communities that are 7 or 8 years old. Maybe if ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
[Read part 1 below, then this part 2:] Unfortunately, the new layout for the questions and comments sections of this website has recen...
6 answers |
Please make it more clear how to post a question in the forum. I am a member and still can not find the icons to post a question in the f...
5 answers |
675718 tn?1449992146
I want to request the creation of a community for tardive dyskinesia. thanks Drifter :)
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources