Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
7748649_tn?1394187449
pinklieMar 06
By Riesh
This question has nothing to do with pregnancy. I am 7weeks +3 btw.. . I simply trying to figure out how to upload my...
By rathodaditya
i just given my user name with my sur name. please change it into rathodaditya
By Housewjw
I just wrote everything in the wrong place I wrote it it I guess in the area about myself . Didn't realize I was doin...
7677085_tn?1395377675
By doulamommy
I'm twenty one and have struggled with self harming for almost seven years. I'm now pregnant with my second child and...
By Fatsowhale
I have just signed up and it's not telling me how many calories it is allowing me to have. Also the remaining calorie...
By TanyaSharp
I got a new phone and I am trying to sync the My Cycles Period and Ovulation to new phone. both phones are android ph...
By imzzzzz
I've been using sleep tracker for a few months but recently it won't add a second sleep. Or at least, it adds it but ...
By Mbs357
Is there a way to set this up so it shows twin development?
By Catcity
I installed the January 16th 2014 upgrade and ever since then the app crashes every single time I open it and it's to...
5747555_tn?1375970691
By jlr173rdny
Just checking - is the Nutrition Expert Forum still active? I haven;t seen posts from the "expert" in a while.....
By catherine1476
Why does my calender cycle keep moving my next period on the red lines I was suppose to get my period on the 22 of Fe...
Dog
By justme14External User
MS is so common for women, 2 to 1. Why are there no forums for this chronic disease???
By mimid30
Hello! I stumbled upon your app in the Google Play store. I really love your app, but I'm afraid that I don't kno...
1244257_tn?1270541162
nurisuFeb 18
nurisuJan 07
Claire_MHModeratorDec 15, 2013
By nurisu
Hola, desde la última actualización, no puedo acceder a mis "journals", ni escribir en ellos. ¿Cómo puedo abrirlos? ...
By jazzlover1003
This might be a dumb question, but how do i sync my iPhone with med help?
By IngaChow
I have downloaded the My Cycles app on my iPhone and have been using it for more than a year. When I opened it today,...
By forest98520
Hello, I have put in a food twice now into the app and it does not show up in the search. How do I find it?
By Urumiko
I use the Diet Diary App both online and on my phone (Android). On my phone I get a handy Target calorie allowance, ...
5071698_tn?1375048257
By shebon
Where do I find out the meaning of some of the Symptoms and such? Like "Ovulation Pain" has you choose between "Y" "E...
1742269_tn?1315385233
By Chris6588
Hey, its been a while since ive asked this, but i am adamint on asking if you could please keep a tracker for seizure...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
4 hrs ago by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank