Aa
A
A
Close
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.
61 - 80 (of 4840) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
139792 tn?1447663565
While opening this forum, and trying to post a question, we get advertisement page first and then after sctolling further we get this spa...
3 answers |
Although some of this information is located at the bottom of most pages, in help, Terms of Use etc and when a new member signs up. Most ...
1 answer |
Is any one else's weight chart messed up? My chart and weights are right but it keeps telling me I am -71 lb below normal weight range wh...
1 answer |
Until today, I've been able to add data to my weight tracker with no problem, but neither the Add Data button nor tapping on the date is ...
4 answers |
139792 tn?1447663565
I am already a member of Sexual health community. By oversight or by some mistake the name of the community is wiped out from the list in...
1 answer |
1446218 tn?1333108346
I have just downloaded the mobile "My Diary" app. How do I add my exercise tracker? I have a menstral and a water tracker on there that I...
9 answers |
172023 tn?1334675884
I currently have to use a mobile app for tracking my food when I'm away from the computer, and I usually do not bother coming here to MH ...
5 answers |
982864 tn?1323938779
Is there any move afoot to make the trackers into iPhone apps?
11 answers |
Could you put the website, or at least some trackers, in mobile version, so I could update my trackers from my iPhone? I can access the w...
17 answers |
How do u add steps to my step chart? Even after walking it doesn't add my steps?
1 answer |
Hi I changed my password today as I couldnt get logged in. Im entering the right password and user name but it keeps saying invalid on...
1 answer |
14833580 tn?1437377804
why
Why does this app always make me keep logging in.
2 answers |
I wish this app had a way we could really make posts and be notified when someone comments. I wish this app had a way we could post p...
3 answers |
Is there a health chat right now?
1 answer |
A minor issue, but it is a bit confusing. The date listed on my chart isn't correct for my time zone. It's Sunday, but the chart says S...
1 answer |
How does one change their username?
1 answer |
When I copy a meal from a previous date to the present date, some of the "copied" foods show only 0 for all stats. Can you please tell m...
15 answers |
I would like to suggest adding a fourth privacy option for Journals. This journal entry will be visible to Currently the choices are...
1 answer |
I can't respond to messages in my inbox. I type the response in the response window and hit send but nothing happens. Does anyone know wh...
3 answers |
Hi, I would like to print out a summary of my data from my MyCycles app (I recall seeing something saying that I could from the MedHelp s...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...