Aa
A
A
Close
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.
81 - 100 (of 4854) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Is there a health chat right now?
1 answer |
A minor issue, but it is a bit confusing. The date listed on my chart isn't correct for my time zone. It's Sunday, but the chart says S...
1 answer |
How does one change their username?
1 answer |
When I copy a meal from a previous date to the present date, some of the "copied" foods show only 0 for all stats. Can you please tell m...
15 answers |
I would like to suggest adding a fourth privacy option for Journals. This journal entry will be visible to Currently the choices are...
1 answer |
I can't respond to messages in my inbox. I type the response in the response window and hit send but nothing happens. Does anyone know wh...
3 answers |
Hi, I would like to print out a summary of my data from my MyCycles app (I recall seeing something saying that I could from the MedHelp s...
3 answers |
Is there a particular protocol which one needs to follow to provide help on the website ?? I am entering residency next year in USA itsel...
3 answers |
1672826 tn?1356799407
I have managed to end up with clones of myself in my trackers and what to delete them; and I also want to delte family member who I used ...
5 answers |
OK I cannot figure out how to post a question or reply in a forum. I have NEVER used one of these types of websites and found it because...
5 answers |
973741 tn?1342346373
Hi there, I have a quick suggestion for Groups. When trying to join a group, it can be challenging to do so from the group page. It is ...
1 answer |
their user name. I am looking for a past member. thanks,
2 answers |
How do I track my weight for today. I didn't understand the ticker concept.
1 answer |
4189974 tn?1434791393
I would like to suggest the addition of two broad categories: 1.RECOVERY & REHABILITAION Potential parameters or subcategories might ...
1 answer |
535822 tn?1443980380
I have come here yet again to ask MH if they can get some expert help for the Family Medicine Forum ,if you go there ,no one is answering...
3 answers |
I really love the idea of being able to hold all my medical data in one place. The fact that you can log even data such as autoimmune con...
1 answer |
11369760 tn?1449507972
With several Community Forums that I follow, the Top Answerers list on the page doesn't seem to change. Is this another area of MedHelp ...
3 answers |
5727805 tn?1378196652
Finish the sentence! I wish this app would allow you to click on other forums like 'breastfeeding' and 'newborns to 1year'
4 answers |
Started using the app on my iPhone along with my Jawbone up and I was very excited to start making progress! However, after 3 days of ...
6 answers |
649848 tn?1424570775
I was just looking at the journal options and I don't see a way to make them private... can you tell me how to do that, please? I see ho...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources