Aa
A
A
Close
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.
101 - 120 (of 4847) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
144586 tn?1284669764
There is a new addition to Med help. Whenever I click on a post I get a large black advertisement that is extremely annoying that lasts f...
10 answers |
I've been keeping blood sugar data in a paper log. How can I manually add them to my tracker?
1 answer |
Can you reset your whole settings including charts? I know I can reset my weight goal etc but would like to start afresh on the charts so...
2 answers |
guys cn u plis explain to me hw ths works.what do the colours mean and the space without colours
3 answers |
13588791 tn?1430637062
Positive Living, Spiritual Health, Emotional Support, etc. would be good additions, eh?
1 answer |
This is 2015, are there anymore current comments about the above subject. I only see 2010 and older. Thank you
1 answer |
Hi. Why are there so few doctor forums for common problems? The breast cancer issue does not have a doctor forum! Yet there are plenty of...
13 answers |
271792 tn?1334983257
We had a few changes with the last update and one of them was to eliminate message notifications. Yes, I would like all of the features b...
3 answers |
Is there anything on the forum page that tells you when a message or note is waiting for you? I do not see it if there is. Also, how do y...
6 answers |
649848 tn?1424570775
I'm noticing that when comments are being made they appear right when they're posted, then they may disappear so it looks like they were ...
5 answers |
this doesnt work
1 answer |
I installed the January 16th 2014 upgrade and ever since then the app crashes every single time I open it and it's totally UN-useable. Pl...
19 answers |
460830 tn?1347222906
Which "Medhelp" on Facebook actually belongs to MedHelp? There are several and it's confusing. I don't want to get on the wrong one!
4 answers |
412832 tn?1219078945
Hi MedHelp, I would definitely be interested in paying a monthly or yearly premium to be able to view this site "ad free." Curre...
12 answers |
I think it would be nice to get notifications kinda like FB so we dont have to go searching through every post and get on so often just t...
15 answers |
139792 tn?1447663565
By over sight I deleted Sexual health community from my community list. It was just a mistake. I would like to re join the sexual health....
1 answer |
1696489 tn?1370825574
I recently had to have my computers Cdrive wiped due to viruses. I lost EVERYTHING, and it was upsetting for me - then, I found ALL of m...
3 answers |
I have 2 questions about setting up my account: 1. Can I view multiple trackers at one time? For example my Mood and my Gastro may be ...
1 answer |
163305 tn?1333672171
I'm finding it much more difficult to get to my groups and forums now that you've done away with the drop down menu under My Medhelp. Ple...
4 answers |
I have been using the "My Cycles" app for awhile now on my ipod. I just created an account on here and I have been trying to back up my i...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources