Aa
A
A
Close

Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

101 - 120 (of 4834) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
271792 tn?1334983257
We had a few changes with the last update and one of them was to eliminate message notifications. Yes, I would like all of the features back that were deleted such as the ability to enter our joined communities through the drop-down menu...
  Posted
Is there anything on the forum page that tells you when a message or note is waiting for you? I do not see it if there is. Also, how do you check someone's post as the best answer?
  Posted
649848 tn?1424570775
I'm noticing that when comments are being made they appear right when they're posted, then they may disappear so it looks like they were never made, then they reappear later... I've had this happen twice in the Thyroid Disorder forum on ...
  Posted
this doesnt work
  Posted
I installed the January 16th 2014 upgrade and ever since then the app crashes every single time I open it and it's totally UN-useable. Please fix it as soon as you can, I consult this for natural family planning methods! Thank you!
  Posted
460830 tn?1347222906
Which "Medhelp" on Facebook actually belongs to MedHelp? There are several and it's confusing. I don't want to get on the wrong one!
  Posted
412832 tn?1219078945
Hi MedHelp, I would definitely be interested in paying a monthly or yearly premium to be able to view this site "ad free." Currently I have two annual subscriptions to online magazines -- for subscription holders the site has no...
  Posted
I think it would be nice to get notifications kinda like FB so we dont have to go searching through every post and get on so often just to check whether someone comments or replied back on our posts and on others, i think we can keep up ...
  Posted
139792 tn?1447663565
By over sight I deleted Sexual health community from my community list. It was just a mistake. I would like to re join the sexual health.Please inform me what should do?
  Posted
1696489 tn?1370825574
I recently had to have my computers Cdrive wiped due to viruses. I lost EVERYTHING, and it was upsetting for me - then, I found ALL of my pics here, still here, and downloaded every one back into my pc. THANK YOU for not erasing them! ...
  Posted
I have 2 questions about setting up my account: 1. Can I view multiple trackers at one time? For example my Mood and my Gastro may be linked to some extent. Can I view them on the same chart? 2. Can I add my own treatment for a tr...
  Posted
163305 tn?1333672171
I'm finding it much more difficult to get to my groups and forums now that you've done away with the drop down menu under My Medhelp. Please bring it back !!!
  Posted
I have been using the "My Cycles" app for awhile now on my ipod. I just created an account on here and I have been trying to back up my information to the website. When I click on the backup/sync icon on the app and try to log in, it alw...
  Posted
hea
How about a better search feature. Unless I am missing something, it would be great to be able to limit posts by user, by date, etc... I can't believe how much this site has exploded the last few months! You are doing a great job. ...
  Posted
587083 tn?1327123862
I am getting messages notifications ONLY through my Yahoo mail ,but nothing on "My Medhelp" or the "inbox" where I usually see number 1 or 2,depending on how many messages I received. Please someone let me know what's going on ? Tha...
  Posted
2059648 tn?1439770265
What is the age requirements to post on Medhelp?
  Posted
I'm still getting used to using the "My Cycles" app and I'm wondering how I can change my average period duration and cycle length under "Analysis". I need to adjust the number of days for each from what I originally entered went setting...
  Posted
Hi, I am trying to log into med help on my tablet so I can sync my info from my android. When I try to log in, its just a blank white page. What's going on? Am I doing something incorrect? Thanks, Jessica
  Posted
Every time I try to enter a new food, the app resets and exits. I can't enter any info or new food and save it. It is exiting without saving the info. It does it when I hit the save button. What is doing this?
  Posted
Should be a category.
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources