Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Catcity
I installed the January 16th 2014 upgrade and ever since then the app crashes every single time I open it and it's to...
5747555_tn?1375970691
By jlr173rdny
Just checking - is the Nutrition Expert Forum still active? I haven;t seen posts from the "expert" in a while.....
By catherine1476
Why does my calender cycle keep moving my next period on the red lines I was suppose to get my period on the 22 of Fe...
Dog
By justme14External User
MS is so common for women, 2 to 1. Why are there no forums for this chronic disease???
By mimid30
Hello! I stumbled upon your app in the Google Play store. I really love your app, but I'm afraid that I don't kno...
By jazzlover1003 Blank
This might be a dumb question, but how do i sync my iPhone with med help?
By IngaChow
I have downloaded the My Cycles app on my iPhone and have been using it for more than a year. When I opened it today,...
By forest98520
Hello, I have put in a food twice now into the app and it does not show up in the search. How do I find it?
By Urumiko
I use the Diet Diary App both online and on my phone (Android). On my phone I get a handy Target calorie allowance, ...
5071698_tn?1375048257
By shebon
Where do I find out the meaning of some of the Symptoms and such? Like "Ovulation Pain" has you choose between "Y" "E...
1742269_tn?1315385233
By Chris6588
Hey, its been a while since ive asked this, but i am adamint on asking if you could please keep a tracker for seizure...
By melmel74
When i try to add foods to my diet diary app it keeps saying I'm not logged in plz help
By sofloblindman
I think I somehow blocked all my M/H friends I am on a phone only someone please help me I am not to smart
By Tswana
When you not able to think properly or unable to do things i though it would be a good idea to have individual Drugs/...
By adearden
can i enter data from days ago
By mamaMcAnulty
Alot of us women love this app and we enjoy being on here daily to check updates and read about others symptoms, preg...
5938899_tn?1387901270
By otakugenx
I would really like to see an LGBTQIA Medical Support Community. These groups have specific needs that most likely a...
By biffage Blank
Please help, I have been trying to enter my data for 3 days . All that appears when you click on add data is a calen...
By tinkcol Blank
Hi, I have the 'My Cycles' app on android phone and I would like to back up the data on this to my profile on the si...
649848_tn?1357751184
By Barb135
On my profile page, I have checked the box to receive the MH newsletter, but I don't get it. I understand that there...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating: What Your Closet ...
Jul 09 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank