Aa
A
A
Close
Incontinentia Pigmenti Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to incontinentia pigmenti, genetics, and breast, dental, eye, hair, nail, nervous system and skin problems.
1 - 20 (of 207) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Interested to find out the outcome
About about to deliver my baby girl that has IP and I'm scared about the caring for blistering and diapering her. Any help is greatly app...
2207528 tn?1338950118
Was diagnosed at birth with IP, only have a few symptoms now. Frizzy hair, cone teeth, and the marble like swirls on my calf muscles. I...
6 answers |
CVS
To anyone who has had CVS to diagnose IP during pregnancy, how long did it take to get your results back? Thank you!
6 answers |
Hi i am 19 and have IP i have a little girl who is three and is not a sufferer she has no signs of it what so ever i on the other hand ha...
Hi, I'm a 23 year old with IP. I think this forum is great, I'm actually glad to know that there are many people with IP out there. Now m...
9 answers |
My daughter was born in April 2015. Around 3 days old I noticed a blister like rash under her armpit after a pediatrician visit, then a ...
hello everyone! :) my name is Wendy, I am 23 years old. I just now left the dermatologist and was properly diagnosed with IP. Ever since ...
My daughter in law and granddaughter both have IP. The baby is now 14 months and has yet to show any baby teeth. They said at 15 months t...
I am 26 and I have IP. I was diagnosed at birth, due to the rashes. My parents and I participated in a medical study in Washington State....
25 answers |
I have 1 healthy son that is now 12, had 1 miscarriage at 9 weeks, and 1 stillbirth of a male at 20 weeks. Does anyone with IP have more ...
1 answer |
We told our doctor we wanted to get an amnio to determine if the baby has IP. My wife already got tested and the mutation was identified ...
18 answers |
Hi! I have a 2 year old little girl who was born with IP. I had my daughter at 18 in January 2010. I took her home the following day agt...
3 answers |
My dr said my baby has hypomelanosis of ito. I was told not to worry about it, then a week ago she started having what looks like a siezu...
3 answers |
Hi my daughter was diagnosed with IP at 2 weeks old, she is now 8 weeks. She had the blisters the day after she was born and all the doct...
1 answer |
I never heard of IP until 2012 when my 10 yr old daughter had to go see a Cranifacial Clinic at the local Children's Hospital in British ...
1 answer |
463897 tn?1448485050
If you or someone you know may be interested in becoming a Community Leader for the Incontinentia Pigmenti community, please send a messa...
We just had our first baby and she was diagnosed with IP She was born on 09/22. She's a lovely girl, and we really feel blessed to have h...
17 answers |
My daughter was diagnosed with IP about 4 weeks after being born due to the discoloration of her skin. My question, those of you that h...
1 answer |
Hi Just found this site and I am so gratefully to read other peoples experiences and get advise. My beautiful daughter is 16 weeks...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Incontinentia Pigmenti Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...