Aa
A
A
Close
Incontinentia Pigmenti Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to incontinentia pigmenti, genetics, and breast, dental, eye, hair, nail, nervous system and skin problems.
21 - 40 (of 207) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 29 year old female with IP. I have no major symptoms other that a patch on the back of my head, some brown swirls on the back of my...
6 answers |
Hi im 21 years old i have IP, i was diagnosed when I was a day old. As i got old i got blood clocks behind my eyes i had to where glasses...
658757 tn?1397800478
does anyone with incontentia pigmenti have gastroparesis as well? and if so, do you know if its related to the ip?
Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone out there with IP or an IP affected child has family members without IP whom have IP related symptoms? ...
3 answers |
658757 tn?1397800478
does anyone on here have a child that has incontentia pigmenti and was born with group b strep as well?
For the past 7 years or since I started puberty, i noticed a single brown spot appear on the right tip of my penis head. It almost looks ...
5 answers |
Our son was born with a rash on his leg, the doctors immediately diagnosed him with IP and took a biopsy and his blood for a DNA investig...
1 answer |
anybody in uk with ip
4 answers |
can men pass ip on to there children
2 answers |
Does any one know what makes the rash progress through the four stages? I through first it was hormonal or chemical, but I question that ...
1 answer |
1737603 tn?1310671904
My newborn baby girl has been diagnosed with IP. She appears to have the worst type of IP - the extremely rare form of IP which causes CN...
7 answers |
Hi, I have IP. I found out November of 2011 I was expecting, but delivered at 16wks on January 21, due to passing it on to my son. Now I ...
3098272 tn?1341149793
I would like to know if there is a way I can know the statistics concerning male survivor rate with this disorder
My daughter is 13yo with IP. I am wondering how long we should be watchful of eye problems developing due to IP. She has gotten yearly ey...
4 answers |
Hi there my daughter who is 4 was diagnosed with IP @ birth! I live in in Winnipeg, Manitoba and just wondering if anyone else in Manitob...
3 answers |
482672 tn?1217111872
Anyone here had multi miscarrages related to IP or at least feel that they are IP related? Im pregnant with twins but Ive had fetal demis...
9 answers |
I have had a child with IP and have been trying to get pregnant again and i havent had any luck could IP affect me getting pregnant again?
1 answer |
My daughter stopped menstrating, for about 4 years now. Found that she is hypothyroid. Doctors we have seen do not know anything about IP...
3 answers |
twice now i heard of babies with ip getting mri why is this? what are they looking for and do all kids with ip have to get them done? an...
3 answers |
We have 3 generations of IP.. my mom has it, I have it and 1 of my daughters have it.. Anyone else out there that have generations with i...
15 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Incontinentia Pigmenti Community Resources