Aa
A
A
Close
Incontinentia Pigmenti Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to incontinentia pigmenti, genetics, and breast, dental, eye, hair, nail, nervous system and skin problems.
61 - 80 (of 207) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've had this thin brown line under my bottom lip (on my chin) for around three years now. My doctor first said it would disappear but ...
1 answer |
HI I have a 4 months old daughter who was diagnosed with IP within first few days of her birth. I just wanted to check if in the Unite...
2 answers |
hi i have a really serious problem my problem is that i am 24 years old asian my neack is almost black in colour but my skin colour is...
1 answer |
So im fifteen, and i started being sexually active two months ago. with "the love of my life" he's older and has been sexually active bef...
1 answer |
Hi All.... I have a 17 month old daughter who was diagnosed with IP at 6 weeks of age. We are very blessed in that her condition is very...
4 answers |
hey i am a male and just noticed two white bumps where my pubic hair is and one on my penis. i shave my hair down there and i also got a ...
1 answer |
Dear sir, Could you please tell me regarding occurence of light white patch above the lips.... It has come few weeks back have shown to...
1 answer |
when my daughter was born she had a skin condition that the doctors did not recognise. after a lot of blood test were done and the resul...
6 answers |
Has anyone else whose child has IP done an NT scan during the first trimester of your pregnancy? Did you get a normal or "elevated risk"...
4 answers |
1380209 tn?1279113932
Hi. I have noticed a skin rash or fungus that seems to have recently gotten worse. I have never gone to the doctor to get it checked out ...
1 answer |
My daughter is 11 years old and her skin on her face is getting blotchy. She is Italian,Filipino,Irish and Swedish. She's getting patche...
i'v dark discolouration on neck, underarm, elbow, genital area, knee. does anyone know wat it s and how to get rid of it?
hello, i have dark skin surrounding my knee area,the dark skin doesn't match the rest of skin.(legs)..the knee area isnt that rough...bec...
large shaped dark pigment on hand...resembled a singe or burn at first..watched to see if it scabbed or flaked. smooth..like skin..no sc...
I have read that one of the side-effects of IP are developmental issues with the breasts. Can someone please describe this further? I h...
2 answers |
WITH DUE RESPECT I WANT TO GET ANSWER ABOUT MY PROBLEM.. I AM 24 YRS OLD FEMALE.. I HAVE RED HANDS AND FEET EVER SINCE I TOOK BIRTH..MY...
My arms and hands turn really red lately. Comes and goes throughout the day. No itching. My arms and hands are dry. Comes and goes my...
IP?
Hi everyone, My now 15 months old daughter has been diagnosed with IP by her dermatologist a month ago. However, she never had any bli...
2 answers |
Hi My name is Michelle I was born in Canada and now live in London UK, I’m 27yrs I was diagnosed with IP at birth, I Have no sight in my ...
4 answers |
I was born with IP, mild blisters on my knuckles and streaks of discoloration on legs and arms. I am currently in my 30s and I have to b...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Incontinentia Pigmenti Community Resources