Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Incontinentia Pigmenti Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to incontinentia pigmenti, genetics, and breast, dental, eye, hair, nail, nervous system and skin problems.

81 - 100 (of 206) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm an 18 year old female.. A few weeks after birth I was diagnosed with IP but didn't even know the name for what I have till a few minutes ago when I decided to look up on it. I knew that there was a risk that it would be passed on to ...
  Posted
Hello all, Am just wondering if there is anyone out there dealing with IP in the South East Queensland area. Would like to connect with you. My daughter is 19 months old. Jo
  Posted
I have a four and a half year old daughter with IP. She was two when she walked for the first time, has been very slow with her speech and have noticed all along she has had delays in learning. We always thought things would get better...
  Posted
752590 tn?1233528064
My 11 week old granddaughter was diagnosed with IP last week (through biopsy). She was born with a few sores on her left arm that healed and then reappeared (thus the journey to diagnosis began) The rash has only appeared on her left a...
  Posted
Hi I have not used this forum before. I have IP, and my 1year old daughter has it as well. I have been anxiously waiting for her teeth to come through and I have finally spotted one....however it is in the position next to where the low...
  Posted
My doctor has given me some antibiotics, but I don't know what my problem is. Here is a photo. Does anyone know what it is?
  Posted
Hello im 18, 19 in april and the head of my penis is a weird color. I cannot remember my penis ever really being a normal color. Right now on the tip of my penis the colors are a light white color see through color sort of thing. I dunno...
  Posted
I have a spot on my leg that has enlarged slowly over the past few years. It started out about 1/4inch in dia and is now approx 3/4in. When you run your finger across it, it feels like a you cross a ridge and inside the spot itself is ...
  Posted
Hi, my little cousin was born a week ago and she had blisters. It didn´t seem to go away so after some analysis she was diagnosed with IP. I wanted to know what treatmets should she get, and if you've been through and experience like th...
  Posted
What causes the over production of carotene?
  Posted
Hi, noticed tiny spots slowly building up, seems like the pink in my lips is going, top lip middle part. I mentioned it to the doctor since I was unhappy about it. My doctor said it happens and there is no cure its normal. Now I seem to ...
  Posted
what do i do with this itcy skin of mine,every time after bath i itch my body alot,i ve dry skin so i don't use soap so as not to make it dry, i use body wash with no perfume soap free and for sensitive skin but still i itch after bath....
  Posted
Hi there just wanting as much help as i can get i am 21 and have ip how ever even though i was diagnosed as a baby i was never aware that i really had it as my mum thought i was misdiagnosed however 2 weeks ago i gave birth to a perfect ...
  Posted
My doctor diagnosed Pityriasis Rosea 7 months ago , but it is reocuuring once i stop medication. Doctor also did biopsy to make sure the diagnosis. initially derm diagnosed pityriasis rosea, I had all symptoms, I had herald patch, he ga...
  Posted
Two dime size brown bruise marks showed up on the inside of my lower left arm. They had been there about 3-4 days when a quarter size bruise showed up on the top side of my lower left arm. I did not hit it on anything. They do not hurt l...
  Posted
I am having an itch on the top of my foreskin of my pennis.. I dont always get but once in a while i get a terriable itchy sensation on my forskin and dont know what it is.. it gets red and itchy.. Does anyone know what it can be and how...
  Posted
hi I've noticed my penisover the last couple of years has started to go patchy in colour i'm an indian male so the colour goes from dark brown to like reddish pink, also thi skin wa pealing some times can you tel me how worried i need to...
  Posted
Alright, So I got this itch on the crease of my elbow some time ago and it's discolouring and taking over more of the elbow. I don't know why it's itching but obviously the skin discolouration and small scabs that are appearing because I...
  Posted
What is the cause of small holes in the creases of fingers and palms? These holes often fill up with hard tissue like callouses that can be painful. My hand has to be soaked in water before this tissue can be removed. When this tissue i...
  Posted
Can you get rid of freckles using home remedies? If you can, how much do you use and how often do you use it? And can it be used for moles aswell?
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Incontinentia Pigmenti Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...