Incontinentia Pigmenti Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to incontinentia pigmenti, genetics, and breast, dental, eye, hair, nail, nervous system and skin problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
samsparkyJan 12, 2010
Rachaels_momOct 19, 2009
By em_ebs Blank
Hi I have not used this forum before. I have IP, and my 1year old daughter has it as well. I have been anxiously wai...
By nkjoseph Blank
My doctor has given me some antibiotics, but I don't know what my problem is. Here is a photo. Does anyone know what...
sallison221987Dec 13, 2009
By Imscaredhelp Blank
Hello im 18, 19 in april and the head of my penis is a weird color. I cannot remember my penis ever really being a no...
new_dadNov 26, 2009
By dthe Blank
I have a spot on my leg that has enlarged slowly over the past few years. It started out about 1/4inch in dia and is...
new_dadNov 26, 2009
By paola_mo Blank
Hi, my little cousin was born a week ago and she had blisters. It didn´t seem to go away so after some analysis she w...
By Chipie Blank
What causes the over production of carotene?
By alishalexy Blank
Hi, noticed tiny spots slowly building up, seems like the pink in my lips is going, top lip middle part. I mentioned ...
By olubunmi Blank
what do i do with this itcy skin of mine,every time after bath i itch my body alot,i ve dry skin so i don't use soap ...
lovely8899Oct 03, 2009
MadisonsmumDec 17, 2008
IPIFSEOct 15, 2008
By mono87 Blank
Hi there just wanting as much help as i can get i am 21 and have ip how ever even though i was diagnosed as a baby i ...
By Pityriasis1234 Blank
My doctor diagnosed Pityriasis Rosea 7 months ago , but it is reocuuring once i stop medication. Doctor also did biop...
By Karen727 Blank
Two dime size brown bruise marks showed up on the inside of my lower left arm. They had been there about 3-4 days whe...
By latinlover Blank
I am having an itch on the top of my foreskin of my pennis.. I dont always get but once in a while i get a terriable ...
By faz619 Blank
hi I've noticed my penisover the last couple of years has started to go patchy in colour i'm an indian male so the co...
By Twist_paste5 Blank
Alright, So I got this itch on the crease of my elbow some time ago and it's discolouring and taking over more of the...
By holeyholey Blank
What is the cause of small holes in the creases of fingers and palms? These holes often fill up with hard tissue like...
By dannaz Blank
Can you get rid of freckles using home remedies? If you can, how much do you use and how often do you use it? And c...
gta342Aug 30, 2009
By gta342 Blank
PLESAE,I NEED HELP AS ALL CREAMS I'VE ATTEMPTED HAVE NOT WORKED TO CLEAR AND MAKE UNIFORM THE SKIN ON MY HANDS AND FE...
By mayank007hacker Blank
back portion of my neck skin is too dark for my complexion.i am 22,male and the problem is from as long as i remember...
By Inx1 Blank
Hi. I'm new to this forum and need a lot of help. Let me start from the top. My son is 3½ years old and had a stroke ...
By lolo12 Blank
A few weeks after arriving to Spain for a study abroad program, I noticed my hands would get very dry after taking a ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Incontinentia Pigmenti Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank