Aa
A
A
Close
Incontinentia Pigmenti Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to incontinentia pigmenti, genetics, and breast, dental, eye, hair, nail, nervous system and skin problems.
81 - 100 (of 207) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
All my life I've had a dark mole at the base of my penis. Over the past couple of years it has lost its dark color and is now the same co...
I'm an 18 year old female.. A few weeks after birth I was diagnosed with IP but didn't even know the name for what I have till a few minu...
2 answers |
Hello all, Am just wondering if there is anyone out there dealing with IP in the South East Queensland area. Would like to connect wi...
2 answers |
I have a four and a half year old daughter with IP. She was two when she walked for the first time, has been very slow with her speech a...
752590 tn?1233528064
My 11 week old granddaughter was diagnosed with IP last week (through biopsy). She was born with a few sores on her left arm that healed...
3 answers |
Hi I have not used this forum before. I have IP, and my 1year old daughter has it as well. I have been anxiously waiting for her teeth t...
2 answers |
My doctor has given me some antibiotics, but I don't know what my problem is. Here is a photo. Does anyone know what it is?
Hello im 18, 19 in april and the head of my penis is a weird color. I cannot remember my penis ever really being a normal color. Right no...
1 answer |
I have a spot on my leg that has enlarged slowly over the past few years. It started out about 1/4inch in dia and is now approx 3/4in. ...
1 answer |
Hi, my little cousin was born a week ago and she had blisters. It didn´t seem to go away so after some analysis she was diagnosed with IP...
1 answer |
What causes the over production of carotene?
Hi, noticed tiny spots slowly building up, seems like the pink in my lips is going, top lip middle part. I mentioned it to the doctor sin...
what do i do with this itcy skin of mine,every time after bath i itch my body alot,i ve dry skin so i don't use soap so as not to make it...
Hi there just wanting as much help as i can get i am 21 and have ip how ever even though i was diagnosed as a baby i was never aware that...
3 answers |
My doctor diagnosed Pityriasis Rosea 7 months ago , but it is reocuuring once i stop medication. Doctor also did biopsy to make sure the ...
Two dime size brown bruise marks showed up on the inside of my lower left arm. They had been there about 3-4 days when a quarter size bru...
I am having an itch on the top of my foreskin of my pennis.. I dont always get but once in a while i get a terriable itchy sensation on m...
hi I've noticed my penisover the last couple of years has started to go patchy in colour i'm an indian male so the colour goes from dark ...
Alright, So I got this itch on the crease of my elbow some time ago and it's discolouring and taking over more of the elbow. I don't know...
What is the cause of small holes in the creases of fingers and palms? These holes often fill up with hard tissue like callouses that can ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Incontinentia Pigmenti Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank