Aa
A
A
Close

Incontinentia Pigmenti Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to incontinentia pigmenti, genetics, and breast, dental, eye, hair, nail, nervous system and skin problems.

101 - 120 (of 206) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
PLESAE,I NEED HELP AS ALL CREAMS I'VE ATTEMPTED HAVE NOT WORKED TO CLEAR AND MAKE UNIFORM THE SKIN ON MY HANDS AND FEETS.DOCTOR PRESCRIBED A FEW LIKE BENOQUIN 20% AND OTHERS BUT COULD NOT FINE AMY IN THE CHEMISTS IN UK.PLEASE HELP
  Posted
back portion of my neck skin is too dark for my complexion.i am 22,male and the problem is from as long as i remember.i cant wear round neck tshirts.it makes me feel inferior and affecting my social life.help me out.plzzzz
  Posted
Hi. I'm new to this forum and need a lot of help. Let me start from the top. My son is 3½ years old and had a stroke just after birth. He is now Left Heamiplegic. A few months ago I showed his therapist the brown marks I have ALL over th...
  Posted
A few weeks after arriving to Spain for a study abroad program, I noticed my hands would get very dry after taking a shower. I didn't think too much of it at first and bought some lotion for the dryness. However, last week I noticed that...
  Posted
690874 tn?1263054040
Hello, My 5 month old has IP and was born with blood clots in her brain. The doctors told me she had a stroke when she was born. She has weakness on the left side of her body. does anybody know of someone who has had a stroke that young?...
  Posted
i burned my lip the other day i was making coffee it was really hot i took a zip and burned a tip of my upper lip it hurt a little bit a first then the pain went away the same day. But it left a reddish burn mark on my upper lip and now ...
  Posted
Hey I am 26. I have brown spots on my right leg that were formed 4 years back due to excessive itching on my skin. I have tried many ways but got no resullts. Kindly guide
  Posted
I'm facing jail time for something i didn't do. I am 21 years old and my son was born 10-22-08. 2weeks after birth he started getting red dots on his face. The pediatrician said there's nothing to worry about his color is just coming in...
  Posted
709048 tn?1254762817
hi well last summer i stayed in arizona longer than usual and i noticed that after i tanned from bein on the water i noticed what i thought was peelin from a sun burnbut its now been almost a year and the peelin spots ddnt go away, it lo...
  Posted
Could somebody advice me on how to cure 40 year of eczema. Is it coming from what i eat or the weather because it seems to be more during the warmer weather. Thanks You are very great Systems
  Posted
my infant son has these marks on his face they started off as red dots but they are getting worse (now bruise-like) and the doctor keeps telling me that because im a new mother im going to worry about everything and they are nothing to w...
  Posted
939751 tn?1245172962
Is there any way to look at a baby without waiting to see if the pigment will change to tell if it is mixed with black and white? I heard if the genitals are darker than the rest of the body then it is mixed?
  Posted
Okay so, Im 22, Female and I would say about 6 or 7 years ago, I noticed a yellow spot on my left breast one day when I was getting in the shower, at first I thought maybe I had dropped mustard down my shirt, haha.. or maybe on my shirt ...
  Posted
620222 tn?1294434326
My daugther Rachael for the past few days has had some small blisters on her tonuge--and I just wondered if this may be in any way related to IP? Has any one elses kids had this as well? (She is teething right now too)
  Posted
Okay, Lately I've been breaking out in these red itchy bumps on my legs and thighs. At first I considered them to be miquito bites because I had been in the woods a couple days early. But they seem to be spreading. They look exactly like...
  Posted
620222 tn?1294434326
Hi Everyone! Rachael is now over 9 months old ans still has no sign of any teeth--which is fine--but my question is with others did their gums look different? Rachaels gums seem normal? in some spots and have other spots where they go ve...
  Posted
Hi, im 25 years of age and since I was about 13 I have had dark patches on my legs, the dark areas are slightly raised and feel almost scaley unlike other normal parts of my skin, over the years ive seen the patches increase and they ar...
  Posted
I been using a sunbed and been in the sun these last few days and have tanned really well apart from i have started getting these really light brown patches on my legs its like uneven tan does anyone know what this is?
  Posted
I am a 27 year old female with IP who is trying to learn about family planning options. I am having trouble getting our insurance company to cover the test that I need. (The test for the NEMO gene) Has anyone had any experience dealin...
  Posted
I am a 71 year old female and have been diagnosed with spinal stenosis. My question is..whenever I get the urge to urinate, I usually cannot hold it very long, and almost all the time I get a severe hot flash. Can these things be connect...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Incontinentia Pigmenti Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...