Aa
A
A
Close
Incontinentia Pigmenti Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to incontinentia pigmenti, genetics, and breast, dental, eye, hair, nail, nervous system and skin problems.
121 - 140 (of 206) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
690874 tn?1263054040
Hello, my daughter is 6 months now and her eye checks have been fine til now. Her doctor told me to use an eye patch and to test her eyes...
3 answers |
My daughter is 5 weeks old and i have just been told that she has IP and that i need to see all these diffrent doctors for her care its s...
5 answers |
For as long as i can remember ive had these purplish blotches covering my legs. When im in the sun, or my legs get hot the turn dark red ...
Our dentist said that our daughter could get dentures at age four and then implants as an adult. Has anyone dealt with dentures for ther...
6 answers |
I work in a nursing home and we have had a problem with residents breaking out into a contagious rash. Some test has came back proving th...
Our daughter is 2 months old and has has a strange rash for the past 6 weeks. It now looks like brownish lines and spots. She was diagn...
4 answers |
my 4yr old grandaughter has linear whorled nevoid hyper melanosis. Can you explain what this is in laymans terms and also what will happe...
1 answer |
I have just noticed a pink mark about 7 inches across just under my left breat, is doesnt itch. Over the years I have had similar marks a...
My 7 year old son all of a sudden has a raised dark red/brown spot or almost like a skin tag near his scrotum. It is on the right side no...
iknow you might think i am realy stupid. but people take the mick out of my supily freckaly face. when i have no makeup on they look re...
I have always had an oily skin which I must have inherited from my dad. Are there any new treatments available?
1 answer |
Does anyone know of Doctors in Nj who specialize in IP. My daughter is 16. Has hypothyroid. Also she stopped getting her period.
1 answer |
I have these tiny, hard, ingrown hair looking places on my thighs. What are these called and how do you get rid of them? The skin on my l...
I have a problem with incontinance and I am to have a procedure done call baulking. I just want to know more about it. Could you please ...
620222 tn?1294434326
I am just wondering when it comes to daycare--how much/what should I tell our daycare provider? I am not going back to work until the su...
2 answers |
I am 33 and would like to explore the option of having children. I live in Dallas, which isn't far from Baylor in Houston. Who should I...
3 answers |
690874 tn?1263054040
When my daughter was a few days old she started having seizures, they gave her an MRI and found blood clots in her brain. The doctors put...
3 answers |
I was the first person diagnosed with IP, although it is believe my Great Grandma had it as well. I am a healthy, 24 year old woman. Alth...
5 answers |
My daughter has just been diagnosed as having ip at 11 months old intend to start swimming lessons in january worried about her skin and ...
1 answer |
I have an 8 mo. old daughter that has IP. She is doing amazingly well. Praise God! To my knowledge, it has never been in my family. M...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Incontinentia Pigmenti Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...