Aa
A
A
Close
Infectious Diseases Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases, such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Chicken Pox, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne Illnesses, Meningitis, C Diff, Rabies and other Infectious Disease
21 - 40 (of 2986) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was diving the lake I live on in Ohio and got water into my nose approx 10 days ago. Then 6 days later developed nasal congestion, faci...
1 answer |
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7GRN1kq62kGZXpoN255Sm5yLVk I was wondering if this is mrsa, I had mrsa on the same spot about ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
MALE 31, no history of respiratory diseases. December 25th traveled to Thailand for Christmas holidays 2009-2010. All was great, until...
20 answers | 2 comments |
So a latex glove popped out of my dryer when i took the clothes out which means it was in my washing machine too. I am not sure where it...
1 answer | 3 comments |
I think I have an irrational fear of rabies and something happened that put my fear into the stratosphere. My wife and I live in a "ra...
1 answer |
Hi guys; I am having low wbc (3800) and low cd4 count (428),but tested hiv negative. I am having white tongue, rash on face and chest, d...
3 answers | 33 comments |
Hi guys; I am having chest rash, diarrhea, headaches, muscle pain, sore throat, white tongue and other viral infection symptoms for 6 mo...
4 answers | 14 comments |
Hello I had sexual relations protected with a massage girl in California. Shortly after 3 days I started experiencing symptoms, need to u...
496 answers | 10 comments |
I've been having discharge for the longest time. It's white-ish when I whipe(if I look at it long enough I start to think it's yellowish)...
1 answer |
Was undergoing a minor surgical procedure that required novocaine injections on the foot to numb the area. While waiting for the area to ...
1 answer |
I was hiking with my dogs when one of them found a dead animal. It looked old, mostly fur and bones and some putrid black stuff. Before I...
1 answer |
1296191 tn?1280703473
I have a bunch of questions about fevers: 1) What is the highest fever someone can have before suffering severe brain damage? 2) Is...
13 answers | 8 comments |
i'm 25 years old and i was diagnosed with impetigo today (july 7th). First i had a painful canker sore on my tongue (july 4th) which made...
2 answers |
4849766 tn?1391042293
Happy anniversary to mkh9- your Community Leader! Please take a moment to reach out to mkh9, and give a shout out for how much you appre...
1 answer |
I returned from Ghana on 24/6. 26/6 begins with intermittent low grade fever, chill, profuse sweating, epigastric and liver pain, nausea....
1 answer |
9 weeks ago I developed a mild case of shingles on my face. I went to a doctor early was given antivirals, prednisone and pain killers an...
2 answers | 4 comments |
I had a test recently and Staphylococcus SPP was found in my semen moderately after 24hrs incubation. I've treated with Ciprofloxacin and...
1 answer |
Symptoms: - 3 months ago caught a cold on holiday, which was a pretty bad cold and stuck around for ages - Sinus pain in forehead on fl...
1 answer |
I've just got chicken pox. I was asked by the doctor if I was taking any medication (not for the chicken pox, other medication). I'm wond...
1 answer |
1763381 tn?1322061469
I am back again here, and have question again,before i have reactive result of vdrl and i already done in penicilin shot 3 dose, 3 months...
4 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Infectious Diseases Community Resources