Aa
A
A
Close
Infectious Diseases Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases, such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Chicken Pox, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne Illnesses, Meningitis, C Diff, Rabies and other Infectious Disease
21 - 40 (of 2921) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello everyone, I was hospitalized for 5 days with a severe staph infection and discharged 10/28 with a PICC line to receive antibioti...
1 answer |
I have a swollen lymph node that's been under my arm for the past 6 weeks. It's painless and feels about the size of half a lime. It pret...
1 answer |
Hello, I had an unprotected sex about 7 months ago. I have done the diagnosis for all the STDs including HTLV 1 and 2. Everything cam...
8 answers | 15 comments |
Hi all. Im 31 and normally in good health. Started out as a normal cold just coughing and generally feeling bunged up. Then one night I g...
1 answer | 3 comments |
My right arm looks and feels sunburned, and no matter how many times I wash it with soap there is a weird smell to the affected area. The...
1 answer |
any idea what would cause esinophilic folliculitis?
217 answers | 91 comments |
How long would it take for a swollen lymph node to return to normal after a cellulitis infection in the neck? I still feel the area to be...
1 answer | 4 comments |
Hi, what is the main reason that causes the catheter-associated urinary tract infection? Is it because when you have a urinary cathete...
1 answer |
1296191 tn?1280703473
I have a bunch of questions about fevers: 1) What is the highest fever someone can have before suffering severe brain damage? 2) Is...
12 answers | 3 comments |
Hello all. This is my first post in this forum. A little guidance is required. On a vacation tour to France, I stayed there for about ...
2 answers | 6 comments |
I would like to know detail symptoms of TB
1 answer |
In 09/2008, I was hospitalized for 1 week with cellulitis of my left lower extremity. I was on iv vancomycin and another antibiotic that...
2 answers |
the area between my butt cheeks (little under the tailbone) was so itchy 2 weeks a go and evertyime i went to sleep i had a severe urg...
12 answers | 3 comments |
I visited hospital with one of my friend who herself wanted to get checked. Her issues are: During first 3-4 days of periods - swollen...
5 answers |
Let me start out by saying that this "disease" of mine, has controlled my entire life. I have been called a hypochondriac since I was y...
6 answers |
I am having an upcoming surgery tkr, so I had a unit of blood drawn and put aside for me, just in case I needed it......got a phone call ...
20 answers | 24 comments |
sir i have take full course rabies vacation rabipur 5 shot after 1 month i have again bit animal bat contact some liquid of my mouth so s...
2 answers | 3 comments |
Okay, so I'm at the laundry mat (washer at home is broken) and I put my clothes in the dryer and go to a sink that is in the laundry mat ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I have taken the metronidazole for 2weeks and I notice it works but after 3 to 4 days I stop taking it since I notice it was cleared ..no...
1 answer |
Okay. Today, I was setting in a meeting and all of the sudden I felt something in my seat poke me in the butt. I immediately panicked and...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Infectious Diseases Community Resources