Aa
A
A
Close
Infectious Diseases Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases, such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Chicken Pox, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne Illnesses, Meningitis, C Diff, Rabies and other Infectious Disease
21 - 40 (of 3007) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
20790334 tn?1506855960
I was bitten by a Chinese friend's cat 2 month ago. The cat was brought home in May. In June, the cat ran out twice, the first lost that...
1 answer |
20208478 tn?1492512808
Some questions about the ten days observation: The (third report) had wroted to in 1960: start vaccine at first signs of rab...
1 answer | 5 comments |
Three and a half years ago I was hospitalized for a month with an Invasive Group A Step infection in my abdominal cavity that ultimately ...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hi all, I am looking for some help. Had sexual relations with a promiscous woman who has similar symptoms to me. I of course found o...
3 answers | 11 comments |
Hello I had sexual relations protected with a massage girl in California. Shortly after 3 days I started experiencing symptoms, need to u...
496 answers | 9 comments |
what started out as an heart surgery turns out to be a waking nightmare for my father. I didnt know what else to do but wait and see..see...
1 answer | 2 comments |
20769408 tn?1505913793
Hello, Sir I m 22 Years Old Boy, I have been losing weight rapidly experienced abdominal pains and I recently had blood tests which came...
1 answer |
20758552 tn?1505859313
I skin rash on my body have taking ketoconazole, the rash will go but once I stop the drug it will start coming out again.if I take alcoh...
1 answer |
Four months ago, I met a girl in a bar with unprotected sex and unprotected oral sex. I thought it was safe, and second days later I had ...
3 answers |
20758552 tn?1505859313
Good day, i have skin infection for years now, it started as a black spot on my hand then legs start cracking, have taken some drugs, the...
1 answer |
I have been diagnosed with a urinary tract infection after 3 weeks of feeling sick (loss of appetite, congestion, diarrhea, nausea, and o...
5 answers | 2 comments |
Hi I am very worried that I am infected with HTLV virus, but luckily my city can check HTLV antibodies. Someone told me that the window ...
1 answer | 3 comments |
Looking for a reading on Lab results below: Gram Stain result: Rare WBC Moderate Gram Positive Cocci Few Gram Negative Rods Rare Gra...
1 answer | 1 comment |
937868 tn?1379188559
I was at the vet today with my dog and my son, they put a muzzle in my dog to prevent him to try to stop the vet to check his tail ( hot ...
2 answers | 4 comments |
Hi I have no idea if you still come here but im giving this a try. I need help and advice Im scared to death. In 2009 I got Morgello...
4 answers |
I had a brief encounter where I deeply kissed a woman, she performed felatio on me and I performed cunnilingus on her. My penis touced h...
8 answers | 1 comment |
If I see that the people who socialize or in the area get a little sick ( vomiting,diareah,constipation) . I build up odor after I defec...
1 answer | 13 comments |
I'm a hardcore hypochondriac and am currently terrified of rabies. I was walking outside a few nights ago and something brushed again...
1 answer |
Went tubing yesterday and I tipped over and had water from the spring rush into my nose and mouth. 24 hours later I now have a headache a...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi I did a HVS and the doctor found klebsiella pneumoniae, heavy growth after rounds of antibiotics. I started taking levofloxacin for se...
11 answers | 3 comments |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Infectious Diseases Community Resources
Top Infectious Diseases Answerers
1415174 tn?1453246703
Blank
CA